Iran ‘put on notice’ for ‘continued mischief’ in Middle East

BASED

>Defence Secretary James Mattis said Iran has been “put on notice” and that its “continued mischief” in the region will not be tolerated by Donald Trump’s administration.

Attached: 1.jpg (911x691, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/james-mattis-iran-donald-trump-nuclear-deal-syria-russia-a8511891.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mr Mattis called Iran the “single biggest destabilising element” in the Middle East during a rare press conference at the Pentagon along with Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford.

The SINGLE BIGGEST DESTABILISING ELEMENT in the Middle East is IRAN!

Attached: MattisPussy.png (574x349, 261K)

fuck war hawks and fuck these stupid gung ho milfaggots. Iran is not property of the USA. whatever, more dead amerigoyim soldiers is always good news

I can respect this because you didn't hide your flag like a pussy.

i don't give a shit if you respect me or not faggot

So true, real alpha males like Mattis and Donald Trump and George W. Bush know that!

Link to the article for anyone interested:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/james-mattis-iran-donald-trump-nuclear-deal-syria-russia-a8511891.html

>says someone who is a lifelong barista

>diyng for the synagogue makes you not pussy goyim

Calm down, Bibi. You know damn well they aren't a destabilizing force. If anything they are stabilizing Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.

That sounds very Unamerican of you, Mattis has spoken.
I think I speak for us all when I say that America will give great support in overthrowing the Iranian regime :^)

Attached: 47BA5DDF00000578-5234735-image-a-6_1515060444889.jpg (634x259, 31K)

Well that's one way of getting new recruits. Get betas and drones to think that the army will make them alphas

to be honest senpai this was Mattis who said these things, so it probably holds a grain of salt since Mattis just ain't a politician like that.

I don't know what this is about but if it specifically came from him then there is probably an actual quantifiable threat that isn't just a Noseberg scheme (but it probably still is to some amount with our intel comms being subverted)

Attached: I'm one of you.png (920x610, 567K)

give me a Taiwanese girl

Mattis is just another US Military blackmailed faggot, only faggots reach the top of military hierarchy. Watch Kay Griggs interview on youtube.

I won't doubt the mans military achievements. But he's literally a career driven boomer who didn't have any white children so he could understand how to be better at killing children. I don't think Iran should be outlandishly threatening us, but that is their region and they are welcomed guests of every country they are operating in.

Attached: Baby.png (746x681, 1005K)

these daft morons will never succeed by fighting Iran, the only option is building an alliance with the Islamic Republic. The shia will never give up their form of government, and we will lose a lot if we try to force that upon the people there.

Show your flag.

Attached: 911 Israeli coin 6 day war.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

Attached: 1302128.jpg (640x426, 64K)

S E E T H I N G
Stay buttmad weak chinko bitch lololololol.

Attached: 1535387300715.png (714x1102, 57K)

wtf i love jewish neoconservatism now

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

based! i dream that before i die i see on the news an american aircraft carrier sunk along with all the goyrats on it.

> put on notice

Is that before double secret probation?

Attached: israel-al-nusra-cooperating-against-syria-media13313_L.jpg (645x320, 165K)

I take great pride in using the memeflag and it makes me walk with my head held high!

That has always been the way mr binland!
There is nothing more heroic than joining the military and fighting for democracy and freedom in places the average American can't find on the map.

All hail the only logical leader of a spiritually and geographically reunited Jerusalem.

Modern day sodokikes stand no chance against the forces of G-d.

Attached: IMG_0187.jpg (220x367, 34K)

USA USA USA!

Serve Israel Goy. It's Patrioic Goy. You're not... Anti-Semitic... Are you?

Attached: filming nuke test.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: quote-states-like-those-iraq-iran-and-north-korea-and-their-terrorist-allies-constitute-an-axis-of-g (850x400, 61K)

BUMP

I used to work at KFC and there was an autistic black man who would extensively catalog the time it took to cook food, what every person ordered, time of the order, how much was sold and how much profit was made. He made proposals like cooking all the food at the start of the day to serve quicker and forcing all customers to pay with credit cards because it’d be faster.
I believe that Mattis is a human paperclip maximiser like that. He just lives for war, he’s the biggest happening fag in the world.

nah such autistic people dont exist on the world.

I hope this guy causes a lot of amerigoyim to die in Iran

It's all so tiresome, golem...

Attached: Forward March!.jpg (500x334, 59K)