HARVARD BTFO

Trump’s DoJ got off their asses and did something today - they began to hold Harvard University to the same insane Marxist racial standards that academia has held everyone else to.

Turns out the people who see institutional racism everywhere and condemn white communities are themselves the most guilty of racial discrimination.

Why would Harvard, a racist institution, see such a problem with others creating organizations and groups with a similar eye to ensuring white participation rate that they did?

Odds are this will just mean that our universities are made up of whites and Asians instead of blacks and Hispanics from here on out. Is this a bad thing?

Attached: CA8B4B95-5853-4A09-8035-086F171BB528.jpg (750x1115, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/exam sabbath/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just figuring out that leftardism is based wholly in the racism they decry?

That the entire marxist concept of 'racism' is the actual social construct?

Lol no of course not leafbro. But it’s nice to see their own bullshit get forced back down their throat in court. This a definite happening

For the life of me I cannot understand why they would go so far as to destroy everything in society that made it worth living all the while being the worst perpetrators of racism. Why are they like this?

>Personal Rating
I support Harvard
Spending all your time as a miserable incel studying for muh straight As is not an education.
Taking over colleges and depriving higher-achieving overall students is bad for education and unfair to those higher-achieving students.
>Perfect student != Perfect Doctor/Lawyer/Judge/Scientist
Asians do great in school
They run to the middle-of-the-road in their respective careers.

>destroy everything in society that made it worth living all the while being the worst perpetrators of racism. Why are they like this?
It was an experiment. You are the guinea pig.

I wonder what average "Personal Rating" for Jews is.

I agree with them also. They should go for well-rounded students with personalities instead of test score driven robots who do absolutely nothing with their lives. Asian students are generally not well rounded. It is the white student who is combines intelligence with creativity, empathy, and cooperation.

The problem is that Harvard took this consideration and used it to remove white and Asians students in favor of niggers and spics. This color-blind standard is the very standard they changed society to impose on everyone else, all the while they secretly tipped the scales to ensure that enough white students were admitted. If they didn’t want to be forced to accept insectoids in lieu of having a strong community, why did they force everyone else to abide by rules that destroyed the ability to construct similar organizations?

Now Harvard gets a taste of the medicine they have forced down our throats

>Spending all your time as a miserable incel studying for muh straight As is not an education
Liberal arts major detected, stay unemployed.

>harvard asian students have no personalities

Where's the proof? Idiocy. Get back to grinding warcraft you jobless NEET.

>Chang detected
Asians are insectoid hivemind beings with no individuality or strong personalities. They’re not generally creative and devote themselves to the collective. For proof I will point you to Japan and China, who have only improved on innovations coming from white countries.

They’re no different in the West than they were back home. While they have the IQ to master tests and predictable academic situations, they lack the creativity to come up with innovations of their own. This is why they are kept out of higher learning: you can’t make a class with future world leaders if your building blocks are ten thousand Chen’s with 4.0 and a 2400 but have nothing else going on in their bugman lives.

Harvard spent decades keeping the Asian locust hordes and bay while attacking everyone else for their institutional racism. This is classic leftist projection, but hopefully they learn something from this, if it isn’t too late already

>If they didn’t want to be forced to accept insectoids in lieu of having a strong community, why did they force everyone else to abide by rules that destroyed the ability to construct similar organizations?

Exactly, but that argument will be lost because it's a subtle truth.

The upshot is that Harvard didn't just screw themselves, and they won't be the ones who takes the blame. It will be whites again who take the blame, for the advantage of non-whites.

Again.

I was an engineering major and dropout. You don't need a degree to be successful.

Liberal Arts are an essential part of life, and I read about them often. That's what the library is for.

And what are your accomplishments, Timmy?

>t. Brainlet

Asians just have parity. They're not helped or hurt with admissions. It's whites, especially white males that are underrepresented. Asians are just bitching that they don't have an advantage like other minorities. So this is another case of less whites to make more room for more minorities. The administration will never actually do anything for whites to receive fair representation.

Harvard should just admit 100% niggers so the institution can lose whatever prestige it has left and be destroyed.

Lenin coined the term racist, himself. Really makes you think, huh?

On the contrary, friend, this opens the door to ending affirmative action since schools will be forced to use test scores, which benefits whites and Asians but the cost of other minorities. It might end up tabout the same but with no more blacks.

UCLA for example has a freshman class with only 12 or so blacks, all athletes, because California forced them to rely on test scores. It’s almost entirely white and Asian now.

Id list then but you’d just google then and find all the news articles about me

He's just another stormfag. Anyone who went to school with Asian-Americans knows they're generally the most interesting and pleasant members of the student body. Of course, that'd if you're actually going to school for academic reasons, not for beer and whores.

Attached: 10701604_web1_knightsthedweb.jpg (1050x704, 113K)

>Is this a bad thing?

No.

Affirmative action for the purpose of correcting past racial injustice can't exists in a country of 45 million foreign born people. There are now MILLIONS of black Americans like Obama who have no connection at all to Antebellum slavery. Why should they get special consideration?

It's not like colleges can ask for proof of slave ancestry. Blacks bitch about needing an ID to vote ffs.

Attached: DlWihMzXoAAUxyQ.jpg (728x400, 41K)

They’ll probably be forced to adopt the UC system model which has resulted in classes dominated entirely by whites and Asians

They will never call out the Jew. The Jewish admissions to Harvard are just disproportionately high. They will also never call out anti-white bias. I guess they are using Asians to force some sort of admissions policy change.I really hate Sessions.

The creativity meme is the same thing pseudo-intellectual niggers say when comparing their intelligence to whites. All whites are good at is PR speak and empty buzzwords, like your post

They should just have a general post-college competency exam for all degrees, like they have for engineering. The only reason people care about getting into Harvard or the UC system or whatever is for the "networking" connections it provides. It's not like Harvard Law is better than all other law schools combined, that's why 8/9 SCOTUS Justices are alumni.

>take Harvard to court
>BTFO their racist standards
>forced to make up for years of discrimination
>Harvard entirely Asian for next 20 years
Kikes and Harvard BTFO

There might be some truth to it at the extremes. I remember some article from Vdare way back when that estimated that India has more "geniuses" than China but obviously the latter has the superior organizational structure for placing talent where need be.

No, I’m actually not.i like asians very much but that doesn’t change their essential behavioral instincts. I see the difference between what the graduates go on to do. Western society cannot be led by Asians as they don’t have the individuality required

>creativity meme
No, it’s actually not. Innovations in societal construction and engineering require creativity in addition to technical knowledge. Asians can improve on technical knowledge but they lack the creativity to make new, unseen connections that lead to discovery

I'd say they can't "lead" the West because they lack the history of Western political development. It's not like they have the Greco-Roman lineage we inherited.

However, "the West" as a concept is ever shrinking due to technology, overpopulation, resource depletion etc. A culture is supposed to provide guidance for navigation of the world you're born into, but the modern world resembles nothing humans have ever encountered and there's seems to be a lack of intellectual curiosity to develop new ideas for a new world.

Attached: what-is-culture.jpg (638x479, 100K)

Attached: 8aa.jpg (501x585, 51K)

It’s mainly networking and access to he best equipment and tools to run experiments, as well as the prestige of going to a legacy institution.

We already have that, and it’s the SAT’s or ACT’s. A third test likely won’t help sift through the applicant pool any better

This is again largely due to their lack of political development. Even now, if some "scientific" advance comes out of China, it's not really science if it results can't be reproduced because the methods and materials are state secrets.

Well yeah, the tacit assumption is that if you go to a highly ranked school you must have a high enough IQ to have succeeded there. Why not just cut out the middle man and ask for IQ on job applications?

>thejewfearsthesamurai.jpeg

Trotsky*

Because of Sabbath, Jews and only Jews get an special entrance exam set on another day.
The questions of this special exam haven't changed in years.
That's how Jews cheat their way into Harvard.

Attached: Jewish_nepotism_top_Universities.jpg (693x770, 139K)

>the most interesting
70% Straight-A replicants is not interesting.
> pleasant
Most college people are interesting to me, except the white fratbros which must be the source of all the white-hate emanating from Universities.
>Western society cannot be led by Asians as they don’t have the individuality required
Accurate
>However, "the West" as a concept is ever shrinking due to technology, overpopulation, resource depletion etc.
The West is being actively attacked from without and subverted from within. The West is an amalgam of ideas (not races). There is no way it cannot be the leading Society.
Straight-A drones are unable to lead that.
Other societies have nothing to contribute other than what The West has already assimilated.
Letting a bunch of Straight-A drones in is simply taking a reflection of ourselves, something we already had, and that shouldn't dominate.
Is this concept too difficult and subtle for you to understand?

Attached: 1505505469510.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

>whites and asians

no, just asians, whites are brainlets. (Unless you count jews as white)

>Because of Sabbath, Jews and only Jews get an special entrance exam set on another day.
>The questions of this special exam haven't changed in years.
[no evidence] for this racey charge, user.

The ivy league as an institution just needs to be destroyed. Whites are severely underrepresented and most "whites" are Jews. The few actual whites that slip through the cracks are heavily political scrutinised and those whites are not on our side. There's nothing worth preserving in these institutions. They're social clubs for the capitalist oligarchy to select the new generation of elites and the curriculum in these schools is the same as any other university. They're just institutions for the children of capitalists to intermingle with a small proportion of prodigies.

I see no good reason for it to exist. These institutions need to be totally purged of students and faculty.

Citation needed on asians lacking creativity. What does that even mean? Historically, they've made a great deal of contributions to architecture, art, philosophy, medicine, technology, literature, etc

>file name

I mostly agree, but I’d say that culture is downstream from biology. Culture exists only as an abstraction in the minds of men, and the vessels and synaptic wiring within the brain as developed by natural selection define its bounds. Certain subtle ideas and modes of behavior are only considered the standard because they are the default behavioral pattern for people who are closely genetically related.

Nobody can lead the West and Western culture, specifically American culture, because it is the product of not only Europeans, but the Europeans who could not stand the oppression of the Old World. We remained that way until we were fooled into importing the third world, and with it got a third world population who has created a nearly third world culture and government.

See

Pleasant yes, interesting no. Asian students (at prestigious US institutions at least) are profoundly boring. But one positive result of being boring is that they don't give much of a fuck about the social justice shit that attracts all other students, whites included. They are the least likely to emerge from a college education shrieking about white privilege, because they are mostly careerist automatons.

Kek, they nuked both threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/exam sabbath/

>Letting a bunch of Straight-A drones in is simply taking a reflection of ourselves, something we already had, and that shouldn't dominate

You can't run the present based on your historical legacy for fuck's sake. Modern "westerners" have no interest in Western ideas, and actively attack "dead White males" and their ideas.

Even leftists like Bill Maher have acknowledged that there is no defense of Western values anymore. When Alex Jones is banned from social media people cheer, because freedom of speech is simply law now, not national or corporate ethos.

Think about how often you hear the term "constitutional rights." Well they're not rights given by the constitution, they're inalienable rights codified into law. The idea of those rights being "self-evident" is long gone and the top "Western academics" wouldn't come up with a legal document resembling our constitution if it were to be rewritten.

>lack of political development
China is thousands of years older than European civilization as we know it. If they haven’t been politically developed, it’s because they’re not inclined to advanced political development as a people. The same can be said about Africans.

Asian countries can organize and develop, but they are deeply focused on tradition and veneration of their elders, not on pushing bounds of discovery or advancing the human condition. They still aren’t today. Their society was feudal for thousands of years and now is an imitation of communism and capitalism, exists to use western manufacturing methods to make parts designed in the West, and is only competitive now because they steal western technology. Even their colonization of Africa is based on methods developed by the British, which is to say that they are creating colonial aristocracies out of local populations as opposed to the French model of importing colonial governments.

Ah, I see your point. You want to create an aptitude test designed for employers, not academic admissions. I like this idea. It exists informally in the interview process, butnhaving a standardized test would not be so bad.

The way to destroy it Ian to get yourself into a hiring position and reject all Ivy League applicants.

When they do go SJW, they are the most ideologically rigid, militant SJW’s that exist

Attached: 41F00F70-5C17-420E-8BC1-2A3DD888E258.jpg (768x406, 62K)

You guys do know the majority of whites at Harvard is something like 80% Jewish or something stupid high

It’s not like regular white people get in it’s literally majority Jewish white like almost all ivy league

This is because the very institutions in question decided to stop teaching Western studies in favor of Afro-Caribbean history and arts

Attached: 60978982-D659-4DA0-96E2-475F95029FED.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

Harvard collects millions of taxpayers dollars through federal funding. Would be a shame now if they didn't start complying and stopped racially discriminating towards certain races.

Attached: 5202d38a6bb3f7f61e000004-750.jpg (600x450, 46K)

It means they don’t innovate new inventions and instead take western inventions and make improvements to them. Automobiles and cameras are prime examples.

Agree. Chinks become mentally ill during their rigoristic approach to education. You don't need to look far for proofs, a quick glance on twitter reveals how deranged they become.

>The idea of those rights being "self-evident" is long gone
An unfortunate consequence of multiculturalism. It was self-evident to whites, especially Anglo whites who left Europe to flee oppression. It was self evident for 200 years following until we imported a third world population. We are now reaping he benefits of our folly. Third world peoples beget third world culture and government.

It is likely a cultural stereo type made more high-profile by so called copycat innovation.
It actually exists, invention and design is still firmly seated in the west with novelty filtering east in virtually all industries.
What is debatable is why, it could be racial, political, cultural, economic or any combination of these things.

It's good rhetoric, but it's not quantifiable. The west does the same, eg alcohol, paper, compasses

Not all things are quantifiable, Jeong. This is inadvertently a perfect example of what I’m talking about. Innovation and invention require an appreciation for the fluid nature of things and cannot be completed by taking a neumerical approach. Efficiency improvements can be, though, which is the endeavor in which Asian countries absolutely excel.

While the Asian was figuring out how to breed stronger horses to carry more weights in carts, Europeans invented the automobile. Once that metriculated into Asian society and became an established technology that could Ben understood numerically, Asians made a more reliable, fuel efficient, lighter, cheaper car. That’s the very story Of our societies I’m talking about.

You must understand, I have deep respect for Korea and Japan (fuck China) but they are built to create efficiency, not discovery. It simply IS, but it is not good or bad.

harvard is a satanic jew university op

I have seen Harvard and other Ivy League lawyers, respected practitioners of all racers, repeatedly say on talking-head shows that Free Speech derives from the 1st Amendment.

For Lawyers, that is true. They need to depose back to foundational law in order to establish an order of precedent. That is their profession.

But those things are Inalienable, you have them simply because you're a human and won the Born in the USA lottery.

I agree that it's gone.

It’s gone for now. We have to reestablish our founding Comstitutional values on society or it dies

Part of me thinks it’s already gone. But then, I realize that for as long as I’m alive I won’t let it go

Jews own the Ivy's and don't like competition from Asians.
Same way hWites didn't like competition from Jews in the 60's

>matriculated
Once vehicles enrolled in Asian universities?

You sound like a female supremacist when you romanticize emotions like that. Even bringing out the relativism, how cute.

It fit the thread theme you Maori faggot. Fucking water-Mexicans

>competition

you misspelled subversion faggot. jews are retards.

>emotions
Not emotions; rather, hitting the target that can’t be seen on a spreadsheet or one of your gay bead calculators

I assume that since you addressed none of my points you have no argument and therefore concede the debate to me

It's 3am and you didn't say anything of merit. I can play the same game: "While the Europeans were figuring out how to cuck themselves playing Jew games, the Asians invented the printer. Once that matriculated into European society and became something Debbie could understand romantically, the Europeans innovated on it. And it's not good or bad, that's just the way it is."

PS Korea leads the world in patents per capita

Patents are a Western invention
Education for anything but a Mandarin or Priest is a Western invention
The internet is a Western invention
A new ratcheting mechanism for a printer roller may be a Korean invention, but it would have been invented anyways and does not represent technological or social leadership.
How say you?

You’ve got only one thing, and that was replaced by the Internet. Come on man. Accept this before it gets embarrassing.

The Asians make the rich kids look stupid... it messes up their whole i’m Better than you vibe.

>Stop being racist Harvard
>Stops taking in so many Jews
>In 100 years, the Jews aren't the elite anymore, but the ching ching bing bong run the Illuminati

therefore institutionalized racism?