So Jow Forums, was freedom worth it...

So Jow Forums, was freedom worth it? Did anyone actually think absolute individual freedom would not lead to pic related?
Cos y'know, this has happened at least a couple of times in history.

Attached: I_ACCIDENTALLY_CIVILISATION_WITH_MUH_WAHMYN_RIGHTS.png (597x332, 595K)

Dat ass though

we must purge all members and subsets of committee of 300 op

It's the cost of freedom. I'd rather be free than a slave and if it breeds degenerates; well that's just something I gotta deal with and hope the culture will shame.

>well that's just something I gotta deal with
The culture didn't shame though. And now civilisation is going to collapse because the eternal thot couldn't be held back. Pretty high price desu.

>civilization collapse
Well we will start over, and try again

Not too late to turn things around and the backlash is coming. So long as a free exchange of information is readily available the pendulum will swing back to conservative values. also dont forget that these people proudly do not breed.

Attached: 1523563803067.jpg (758x960, 68K)

I don't think we are free at all.

Attached: 27336208_338056483380657_5706051389106027312_n.jpg (960x934, 68K)

it's not going to collapse you retard.

Was monarchy worth it? European Monarchy lead to the current situation.

No, you need some statist restraint to keep people from slipping into vice and degeneracy.

hello israeli

don;t conflate freedom, with disregarding societal conventions
being free (freo) as the old english says is an unbonded man.
a freo +dom (where the suffix "-dom" means a state of existence under statutes of judgements) shows us that a "freedom" is merely a group of unbonded men living together under a series of statues and judgements designed to maintain the unbondedness of the free men.
degeneracy and disregarding societal conventions and traditions is not indicative of a freedom or an indication that one is living in a freedom, but rather that the society is not enforcing those societal conventions very well.
unfree people can also exhibit degenerate behaviors.
it is important to make the distinction between a freedom and pure degeneracy.

You're never really free in any society.
There's always a heck of a lot to do for each individual to simply stay alive or maintain a job/appartment/ social life.

There seems to be a correlation between women's rights and the subsequent failure of civilizations.
Although i know that every 'right' desired by modern women is authentic, their complete lack of self-awareness, longsightedness and understanding of how a society works is what got us into this mess.

Or to put it differently, if I was a Boomer in the 70s or 80s, I would probably support women's rights because the allure was 'more sex for everybody', not 'less sex for the vast majority and stuck up bitches who have become inherently undesireable who also destabilize society while they're at it'.

>dont forget that these people proudly do not breed.
they do, the difference is that they only breed caramel turds instead of human children

hello caliphate

On the bright side with our information keeping technology the next civilization might not make the same mistakes.
Maybe one day people will look at democracy the way we look at aztec sacrifices

Such a nice ass though

just look at many of the traditions and cultural practices created by black slaves in america. the cuisine, music, speech, and behaviors still exist today in the form of ebonics, rap, fighting, inordinate amount of abortions, crime, and laziness.
one can make the argument that the less free a people are, the more degenerate they become.

first you say
>There seems to be a correlation between women's rights and the subsequent failure of civilizations.
then you say
>Or to put it differently, if I was a Boomer in the 70s or 80s, I would probably support women's rights because the allure was 'more sex for everybody', not 'less sex for the vast majority and stuck up bitches who have become inherently undesireab
boomers also had access to history books you know

you are if have the correct view of being freo, or being an unbonded man.
who are bonded to? is there a master that lords over you? are you beholden to the will of another?
in this day and age we are quick to say
>muh government
but are you really beholden to the government?
are you really bound to it like an underling is to their master?
part of the problem that plagues freedoms ( and by freedoms i mean places not things) is that free people allow themselves to second guess their freeness and question if they ar ein fact bound to masters.
you always be assessing and analyzing your freeness.

should always*

Idividualism is for fags
Freedom literally is not a thing. In no sense or essance is freedom even a concept.
Bump

It's not about freedom, it's about control of the lower classes. All of popular culture is in fact carefully crafted systems of control.

There is no freedom without responsibility, sunshine.

Attached: 1520970800627.jpg (981x819, 137K)

>weimerica is anywhere even approaching free

Attached: pleb sense a-tinglin.gif (200x200, 1.95M)

only for protected classes like wahmyn and fags and niggers

hey guys check out this absolute moron

FATASS
A
T
A
S
S

Last time America had freedom; Dodge City had a population of about 400.