Trying to find the infographic of where more men work the physically demanding jobs to prove my dumb libtard coworker...

Trying to find the infographic of where more men work the physically demanding jobs to prove my dumb libtard coworker wrong.

Attached: 1533093217850.png (1002x590, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/library/visualizations/2017/comm/cb17-tps21_womens_earnings.html[/url].
census.gov/data/data-tools.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/dear-mona-how-many-flight-attendants-are-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something like this?

Attached: 4Chan does jobs by gender ratio - snarky.png (674x7920, 772K)

YES THAT IS IT. Can you give me a source?

A source as in a link I can find that info online? I see the source at the Infographic.

Says US Census Bureau and says "FIVETHIRTYEIGHT". Guessing that means section 538 of the US Census. Let's take a trip on the internet and see if that's true.

Looking also. I hate debates like this. I know this shit is so painfully obvious but all he could say is "Source source! Lulz!"

Looking through the US Census site, I suspect that a Jow Forums-minded user hooked into the data services to construct that chart. Nothing obvious matching is springing up in my browsings of it. But a data monkey should be able to assemble the chart with a bit of work.

Fuck.

Trying to find something on the bureau of labor statistics site.

Yeah, I'm convinced it was a data monkey that went and pulled the data to build that chart on their own. Once the data is hooked into a database engine, I'm sure it would be easy to recreate it, but I doubt the US Census bureau wants to point out more than it has to about what jobs men dominate versus what jobs women dominate. Look at: [url]census.gov/library/visualizations/2017/comm/cb17-tps21_womens_earnings.html[/url]. That chart shows women make more money in most woman dominated professions then in most men in men dominated professions. But how did they select that data for that chart? No idea.

at:
census.gov/data/data-tools.html

has a list of various data services and tools you can use. Looks like the 2010 Census data can be downloaded, so it can be fed into your preferred DB system. There is also the DataFerret, if you want to play with their data live.

I am now checking "fivethirtyeight". It's a live web site. Maybe I can find the chart there.

I don't think guns are allowed to kill babies though.

The fact that men are subject to imprisonment for not signing up to be drafted on their 18th birthday is proof enough

Got one without the autistic annotation?

>Guessing that means section 538 of the US Census

Attached: 19jbetclc1yx.jpg (657x543, 118K)

Found it boys. Https://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat18.htm

Sorry, I don't. I got it off a "why do women suddenly want to code" and "pay gap red pill" thread. It was going around and I finally decided to toss it into the old HD file for future red pilling.

Here you go, OP

Attached: 1526471843820.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

Thanks user!

And this

Attached: 1534637142997.jpg (1000x4624, 1.3M)

Kek

don't bother. these people are brainwashed beyond repair. you can provide them with all the verifiable evidence in the world and it will not change their mind. They are incapable of independent thought.

Depends. If she has already experienced her first red pill, then she'll be receptive to other little red pills. But if she hasn't had her first red pill, then it is probably pointless. But this might lead to her first red pill, so someone should try.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/dear-mona-how-many-flight-attendants-are-men/