>be pic related
>be conceived through divine intervention
>live 100% perfectly
>perform miracles
>cure disease and famine
>literally command the elements
>call (((them))) out
>rustle (((their))) jimmies
>extend divine protection to everyone, not just (((them)))
>get shoahed off the face of the earth
>doesn't matter, come back to life
>2000 years later (((they))) are still trying to destroy Christianity
Why are you not Christian? It was literally created to expose hypocritical Jews and reward true followers of the one true God no matter who they are.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1248x1648, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=B6iQGomNqTw
dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/08/13/mama-aint-happy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fungus made the world. Look into it.

What does this even mean?

+++

>Be semeitic Desert dwelling jew with swarthy hue , giant schnozz and kiny hair.
>Be depicted as white nordic thor god by european cuckery world wide.
at least the Koreans pray to a Korean Jesus.

It meas people do mushroom and see demos who tell them Jesus is a mushroom and they believe it.
Jesus is whiter than you.

Attached: the real slim.jpg (500x736, 41K)

>Nordic
Did you even look at my picture? Nobody seriously believes Jesus had blonde hair or blue eyes. The important thing is that he exposed and shut down kikery in Jerusalem. Kikes subjected him to a torturous death because he stopped merchants from selling animals in His temple. He was basically the antithesis to subversive kike behavior.

Because it's a foreign, Semitic, Jewish and anti-European religion that has nothing to do with me and my people.

Christians are fucking gay bro

>JESUS IS THE GOOD JEW, WHY DONT YOU LIKE CHRISTIANITY????
Why are nuchristians on Jow Forums so out of touch? I don’t want your leftist jewish Christian institutions. I want something edgy like DEUS VULT or some uber racist flavor of Christianity, not ALL HAIL MY SINGLE BASED JEW. If you could depict Jesus as an Aryan nationalist and ignore the shills things might be different.

Attached: A846F3D1-EDDD-4ED9-A1A0-4C1CB12A886F.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Jesus was a Jew

Because is a religion-puppet of the jews that want make us slaves

Paganism is the only way.

The butthurt Varglets and nuatheists are comedy gold.

>HE A JEW
>*says the half-breed niggers*
lol

Jesus is not a Jew, He is God. He commanded his people to live a certain way, and they consistently rebelled against Him. Read the Old Testament, and you'll see how often God had to punish his 'chosen people'. Christ dying was a means to expand membership to God's people to the world when the people He hand picked were too complacent to hold up their end of the deal. Jesus is a consequence of Jewish hubris.

I’m not saying He’s a jew but the Christians on this board (who are probably brown civnats) say He’s a jew and the shills throw unprovoked tantrums calling Him a jew. I see almost no Christian oldfags calling Him Aryan, quoting based Bible verses or clarifying how Christianity can be interpreted in a racist way.

>implying i am not christian
git gud son

Attached: 1534302540728.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Papists are worse, and a lot of these pagan vs Christian threads are how they shill for the Roman cult and make it look better when compared to an intentionally retarded pagan strawman. Meanwhile both sides hate people who actually read the Bible and live by Faith alone

Demons also tell you Jesus looked like your icon and had long hair

>Christianity can be interpreted in a racist way
it can't, racism is a meme
Christianity clearly wants peace and prosperity throughout nations and says that god made people of certain ethnicities to inhabit certain nations

Jesuit shills misdirect the problem of graven images to be about the race and not the fact that they violate the second commandment

Actually it's science that tell me that.

Attached: aa2a4e78d49e572466194097383c709c658204f852b4312e511422e649b210fd.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Satan managed to divide the church. It was effective when it sent heretics on the stake and defended europe from towelheads and degeneracy. Now it feels like a theme park version of itself. Voytla was based tho.

Attached: burning-stake.jpg (466x270, 62K)

No, that is all just stupid. The Israelites were chosen to breed the Messiah. God was always the God of everyone, or at least everyone of Adam’s bloodline. The Edomite jews although related to the Israelites are not the result of that selection pressure. The Scythians and a few other tribes are. God’s real remnant of Israel is distributed among white Christian lands just like the Scythians.

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 15K)

>god made people of certain ethnicities to inhabit certain nations
In the modern age that’s considered racism.

THIS

Christianity was created by jews to keep us subservient to (((them)))
Christianity is the religon of cucks.

>Why are you not Christian?
I'm not a jew, I have no desire to worship a jew and his Jewish God, I have no reason to hold jew scriptures as holy writings.
>the one true God
There is no God, you retard.
>in Jerusalem
Yeah, Jewrusalem where he lived as a jew.
In what way is a man born of a jew whore, who lived his life as a jew not a jew? Because he was a cultist he wasn't a jew?

fagans are nothing but closet-atheists like varg. Fagansim is literally no better than plain atheism

Don't bother.

Attached: 2dl0sj.jpg (749x474, 105K)

but it is not

>Trusting Carbon dating by Oxford and Swiss (NWO HQ) universities
>The same carbon-14 method that's used by Jesuit scientists and atheists to disprove creation

The grandest deception of all is the popular image of "Jesus" which is what the anti-Christ will look like.

Depends on which "heretics"

Some where actual witches and heretics, but others were actual Bible believing Christians (like Tyndale) and he Catholics doing the burning were themselves witches of Babylon.

This whole issue is muddied to promote atheism

>jews literally hate jesus more than hitler
lmaoing at your existence

10/10

Attached: Skjermbilde.png (612x250, 309K)

>God’s real remnant of Israel is distributed among white Christian lands
What?

Every time I think about Jesus, I realize how much of a sinner I am. I feel so bad about it.

Attached: 1488983738147.png (657x527, 29K)

>Christianity is the religon of cucks
>*Says the cuck from Cuckada whose country was founded by Christians and is now led into ruin by a Godless faglord*

Also, vatican created Islam, the crusades weren't Christian but a sham with the agenda of digging up occult artifacts from the middle east with which the Templars went on to form the first corporations using forbidden knowledge

I don't think we should argue about religion until after we've ended jewish supremacy and saved the white race. We have too many powerful jews and their shabbos minions to be infighting about this subject. That's just my opinion but if you disagree I respect that.

If he couldn't beat the kikes what chance do I have?

Unwitting Mystery Babylon shills who think they're Christian anger me more than the atheists/pagans in these threads

Well, atheism is correct. Making up nonsense and declaring it correct doesn't make it less nonsense.

I don't know what you've done but i'm just about ready to guarantee I've done worse, and Jesus loves me so I know he loves you. Go to Church, read your bible, pray, and try to love him too. It's all some of us can do.

Attached: 1494769653052.png (680x418, 516K)

Its okay, broder.
Just do your best and pray for guidance

He died for you user. We all fall short of the glory of the Lord

>be conceived through premature ejaculation
Fixed

He called jewish religious leaders out for not sufficiently adhering to jewish laws and customs.

Christmasisalie.com

Everyone needs to read this site . Jow Forums "Christians" aren't even aware of what the Doctrine of the Nicolaitans is

I know that feel, user.

Attached: 1535511373306.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Atheism is a side effect that appears when faith isn't practiced or talked about in society as it should. With passing time, it too becomes degenerate. Antitheism and nuatheism is the proof.

Soneone played Assassin's Creed.

The point is that Jesus is not a man and is therefore not Jewish. He is God, and the influence of following Him as God brought Europe from a sad state of tree-worship to being conquerors of the world. Interestingly, we began losing that position when we decided to abandon God in favor of ill-conceived atheism. God's command was what kept us strong for centuries.

>Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

Fascinating story! But do you have any proof of it?

Jesus is God.

You are a kike.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
>And while religious Judaism has a decidedly negative view towards all non-Jews, Christianity in particular is regarded as a total abomination, which must be wiped from the face of the earth.

>Whereas pious Muslims consider Jesus as the holy prophet of God and Muhammed’s immediate predecessor, according to the Jewish Talmud, Jesus is perhaps the vilest being who ever lived, condemned to spend eternity in the bottommost pit of Hell, immersed in a boiling vat of excrement. Religious Jews regard the Muslim Quran as just another book, though a totally mistaken one, but the Christian Bible represents purest evil, and if circumstances permit, burning Bibles is a very praiseworthy act. Pious Jews are also enjoined to always spit three times at any cross or church they encounter, and direct a curse at all Christian cemeteries. Indeed, many deeply religious Jews utter a prayer each and every day for the immediate extermination of all Christians.

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

>Ezek 36:24: For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Don't care about new testament, as it's all a fraud.

I'm not an atheist. Here you go with your "if you're not Catholic you're an atheist/pagan" Jesuit dialectic.

Most atheists are fooled into thinking Catholics were ever Christian because they never actually read the Bible.

Nu-atheists and neo-paganism are intentionally retarded because they're both products of Jesuit shills who want to promote Mystery Babylon as being Christian. When in fact the RCC is the very force that kept Paganism alive via whoring out the church to foreign gods under the pretense of attracting converts. Exactly as the Bible predicted .

makes you wonder why christcucks STILL love jews and israel.

You don't care about the Old Testament either, because you're the children of Satan.

>On the most basic level, the religion of most traditional Jews is actually not at all monotheistic, but instead contains a wide variety of different male and female gods, having quite complex relations to each other, with these entities and their properties varying enormously among the numerous different Jewish sub-sects, depending upon which portions of the Talmud and the Kabala they place uppermost.

>For example, traditionally religious Jews pay little attention to most of the Old Testament, and even very learned rabbis or students who have devoted many years to intensive study may remain largely ignorant of its contents. Instead, the center of their religious world view is the Talmud, an enormously large, complex, and somewhat contradictory mass of secondary writings and commentary built up over many centuries, which is why their religious doctrine is sometimes called “Talmudic Judaism.” Among large portions of the faithful, the Talmud is supplemented by the Kabala, another large collection of accumulated writings, mostly focused on mysticism and all sorts of magic. Since these commentaries and interpretations represent the core of the religion, much of what everyone takes for granted in the Bible is considered in a very different manner.

Attached: 1533509555355.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

Go suck dead men's cocks, Varg.

Attached: LARPagans = fedoras.png (899x525, 330K)

Attached: 1535373840431.jpg (731x346, 24K)

Do you have eyes?

The Jews created Christianity to pacify the masses. The reason Christianity “won”, and we are in 2018 Anno Domini(the year of our Lord) is because the Jews helped push it along. Jesus was a Jew himself. The Bible is the best selling book of all time, not by accident. Its propaganda. Why do you think Christianity and its various flavors teach above all else “Love thy neighbor”, “turn the other cheek”, and “the meek shall inherit the Earth”? Meanwhile the Talmud literally says you can do anything you want to the Gentile/Goyim, up to and including murdering them, as long as its for the purposes of furthering Jewish interests, or assests. Christianity is the largest and most successful brainwashing campaign ever devised. It allows the Jews to play the game of life on easy mode because all of their competitors arent even trying. This is why they hate Islam, its the only other religion whos devotees believe murder is acceptable if it furthers Islamic interests. These are objective facts, if you do enough research you will see I am right on all points. Take the final redpill and ditch religion. Or even better, pretend to be Jewish. Take a page from (((their))) book and hide amongst them. Reap the rewards they have sown for the past 2000 years and beat them at their own game. Spread this redpill across the internet, but only anonymously. The shill response to this post will be off the charts, if the thread doesnt get deleted all together.

>The point is that Jesus is not a man
Yes, he was a man, just some jew man.
>our ancestors were savages until they was enlightened bu the jew religion
This is next level self-hate.
God isnt real. And if there was a God it wouldn't be a jew.

Why do Jesuit shills like you only focus on the most retarded of neopagans , but not expose the same Paganism in the Roman church ?

For example the "Christmas tree" being an example of Rome's fornication with the very same Germanic Paganism

Hell is real, and you're on your way there.

Attached: 1534952043369.png (637x332, 57K)

It seems you agree with me that christcucks are a bunch of jewlovers.

Honestly, from an outsider's perspective, after listening to Dr. William Pierce, you have to be pragmatic before you are Christian. I know it's a tough pill to swallow but that's the reason you guys never racemixed throughout the years even though the text/verses allowing racemixing were always there.

>jesuit shill
I'm Baptist. Fuck off, thanks.

When did I say that? I think you misunderstood. I am referring to Varglets and such. This is a clear sign that modern human didn't progress spiritually. You just need to look at modern art and social happenings for proof. Also, jesuits stopped existing long ago. This is a Jow Forums meme.

>Nothing to do with me and my people
Did you forget to turn off your VPN or something?

Learn a new word.

Attached: muh christcuck.jpg (933x581, 147K)

>be Jesus
>claim there's a magic invisible man in the sky that controls everything but provide no actual proof
>and you're his son
>do magic tricks like houdini
>never reveal the secrets to your magic tricks
>be the greatest magician of all time
>over 2000 years later, billions of retards still believe your magic was real

>Not understanding that the end times are the most brutal Deus vulty event imaginable.

Did you forget Europeans had Gods before christcuckery came along or something?

What's special about them?

>italian
by the same standard your pagan gods are greek so they also have nothing to do with you, lol what a joke

Have you watched this?

youtube.com/watch?v=B6iQGomNqTw

tl;dw: multiple overlaying images imprinted on the shroud emanated from the body like it was emiting light while moving.

Its sufficient for now.

Attached: tumblr_ndq13riQdn1u1hprho1_250.png (247x204, 11K)

>Jesuits stopped existing a long time ago
How do you explain Jow Forumss worship of Catholicism, hatred of the Reformation, and obsession with Templar larping and Guy Fawkes (A Jesuit terrorist) , smearing anything that questions Mystery Babylon as "Jewish" while the modern Jews worship he BABYLONIAN talmud and pray to a Roman wall in Jerusalem?

Vatican shilling is real . They don't even need to be Christian anymore, their mask is fully off and they're openly a Nimrod cult

Believe in Him and He will give you eternal life.

Attached: GXaRv2X.jpg (948x1024, 120K)

>the text/verses allowing racemixing were always there.
Verses against miscegenation
Ezra 9
Numbers 25:6-13
Deuteronomy 23:2
Tobit 4:12
Tobit 7:14
Genesis 28

>He thinks ancients judeans, the most advanced people of their time are synonymous with modern inbred kikes with over 80% European admixture and likely khazar origins

Compared to ancient judeans , nordniggers were literal niggers compared to them in civilizatiobal accomplishment

Fuckoff Paganshits
Jesus IS Lord and he IS watching you

Attached: 20180508_13_34_59.jpg (241x209, 15K)

*Pretend to be Christian rather

Literal adherence to Scripture. That's falling away now that cucks and feminists have infiltrated them, though. I was raised Southern Baptist, but I guess I'm more like Anderson now.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2018/08/13/mama-aint-happy/

Attached: marching to zion.png (757x528, 137K)

witnessed.
Jesus is the Lord.

Attached: DEUS.jpg (500x736, 172K)

amen

Attached: 502012495_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 116K)

>taking Jow Forums seriously
We are talking about people who deny that Hitler was an austrian jew that convinced germans to start another world war, apart from being right-version of SJW's left.

Amen.

Attached: 1534355862338.jpg (958x2662, 784K)

pol is infested with (((them))) unfortunately

Jow Forums can look right at an obese Irish-american, Georgetown educated witch who works for the CFR, making it exceedingly obvious what the real "final boss" besides Satan himself is , and still say "Jews" are the only enemy while praising Rome

Attached: LJg3YUGb_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

>God gave everyone a place of their own
>DAS RACIZM
>GIVE ALL UR WELLFARES AND HOME AND WOMEN

True. Same applies to EU people. Italians stopped being italians the moment romans began expanding outside their boot.

Aren't you prot family?

Amen, mr teutonic

Well sorry faggot but those religions are dead and are never coming back. Even if you worship those old gods you can never, ever know the customs they followed and their true beliefs. We ensured that, us Christians. Might makes right and your weak gods have lost. Sorry to break it to you

Attached: 1534873933001.jpg (700x1064, 81K)