Its 2030 shit load of city states emerged. You have an option to choose from one of this two

its 2030 shit load of city states emerged. You have an option to choose from one of this two

city n1
>70-80% white
>financial and personal freedom
>freedom to discriminate
>most drugs are legal
>guns are legal including assault rifles and machine guns
>high crime rate
>wast majority of population is racist as shit
>basically cyber punk dystonia
city n2
>100%white
>economically centrist
>illegal to discriminate against women and gays
>harsh hate speech laws
>feminist indoctrination is mandatory
>government mostly consists feminists and liberals
>illegal to own a weapon
>far less crime rates

p.s both city has strict immigration control

which you will choose pol? and why

Attached: 16265610_786811078139741_7218111612763784211_n.jpg (600x839, 85K)

I'll take the cyberpunk dystopia regardless of the other options.

Attached: 1516280491681.jpg (874x399, 127K)

City 1 because crime isnt really a problem if i can protect myself
Plus freedom

Attached: FB_IMG_1535093738617.jpg (540x960, 48K)

> 100% white
> Centrist

This one, views always change, but when you start fucking with the demographics you can never wash those genes away.

Look at Poland went from Communist to Capitalist, but it is still salvageable because it is white. When you have a poop-population like Brazil there is literally no going back, regardless of political system.

1, free evolution means the strong will survive (which is what ancap is)

in 2 eventually the whites will become no better than niggers. its not about skin colour.

genes! haha your fucking genes r going get poluted by female madness,

city 1 after 100 years, we will use our ngger slave soldiers to enslave 2. now we have 2 cities.

Hahahah boobies!

This is a trick question. City number 2 would last less than a year at being 100% white if it was ran by liberals and feminists.

Number 1 obviously

i want to live in a planet of the apes-esque world where im the last white woman and kept as a sex slave that several tribes go to war over for the privileged of keeping

Attached: 1534690701130.png (339x252, 92K)

I would not be surprised to see three major styles of government in the 2030's and beyond. They will be loosely described as Athenian, Spartan and Sodom/Gomorrah. Rich areas will tend Athenian, working class areas will tend Spartan or SG. Wars will be fought and cities will be destroyed.

I'd go to city #1 and start killing niggers.

city 2 is only viable if you also include mandatory 100% white laws, without it then it'll still end up non-white. if you make that a simple requirement then the thought experiment actually has value.

fucking retard.

He did

You and your country is 0% white.

number one, peddle my drugs into non-white communities and use guns to reduce their numbers
ez pz

lol you fuckin mutt

>its not about skin colour
So you're saying that niggers have the same potential as white people?

Regardless, you aren't white nor are georgians.

You would be like a turk or chechen

Attached: 1535419556465m.jpg (1024x782, 103K)

Explain them.

I would gather an army in City 1 and then take over city 2 for myself.

whites have the same potential as niggers. im saying.

at least Im not a nigger

Attached: Q2jnOnvxskxkJQu2sxUndkMjDw0LhH2rmsK0DFNwBDY.png (320x180, 85K)

This is dumb because city n2 will collapse immediately and cease to be 100% white, as city n1 bleeds all their trash into the streets of n2

this is a shill post implying that personal freedoms lead to crime/dystopia, so we might as well accept the jewish degenerocracy

sage if you reply.

it's easier to fall down than to rise up
there's plenty of whites that are unfortunately nigger tier but few blacks that are white tier

i choose third option
going innawoods and staying loosely confederated with others who also went inna woods

id do this just so i can leave flaming bags off poop at both the city gates.

You're the retard here, city one is the city that is absolutely fucked. The demographics are supposedly controlled through strict immigration but birthrates will play themselves out like they always do. The nigger class will grow larger and project their shortcomings onto whitey. Then you will have exactly the same white genocide happening today, unless you have a city that is unequivocally and uncompromising homogenous it will balkanize.

Attached: 1534259239635.jpg (687x1023, 134K)

I live in 1 anyway, it's fine

THERE IS NO FUCKING WELFARE HOW IS THE BIRTHRATE SUSTAINED ??? FUCK UR MOTHER.

>feminist indoctrination is mandatory
>government mostly consists feminists and liberals
>illegal to own a weapon
Serve in the military larping as gay feminist, take control, create new secret branch that would only take real Men and stage a coup executing every faggot, cuck and feminist in the government.
100% white autocratic paradise in one generation.

NO FREE HEALTH CARE EITHER, IF YOU GET AND INFECTION AS A NIGGER, YOU JUST HAVE TO DIE. BEST OF ALL WORLDS.

I spent a loooooot of time in the US, and I saw the majority of whites as retarded nigger tier idiots, who spent all their spare time fornicating with whores and taking opiates..

Most people are nigger tier in general, only strong authority keeps them in line

Come to think of it, lots of them also had as their main hobby the american art of banging faggots ass insaciably.

1 sounds great tbqhwy
what non whites are there? if it's niggers i'd shoot them but I'd rather have asians

Guns are legal, high crime rate. That means the 20% will get whittled down slowly but surely. Seeing as racism would be working in our favor of stopping mixed relationships. Win/win for whites willing to wait it out.

Did Sweeden collapse immediately? City 1 is basically America, city 2 is cuckland aka Sweeden.

Take it easy, Sven. I'm sure Abdullah will let you see your wife again when he's done fucking her.

ok but the sauce?

I see the minority population in N1 trending downwards sharply, I'm going there.

>n1 has the potencial to become the best city in the world at cost of bullets and blood
>n2 is already fucked up
Better question: Last number will be the number of mugs I'll drink now. Roll.

Attached: marko chart.png (780x551, 567K)

>guns are legal
>high crime rate
This is an oxymoron. All the high crime cities have gun bans.

N1
Literally my day dream.
N2
Sounds gay as lame that is.

G hard to pick.

I'd pick city n1 and make it 100% :)

why tf do you people keep posting thots.

who is this heavenly goddress?

Adobe Photoshop

>The nigger class only grows because money is taken away from whitey, making it difficult for white couples to raise children as they have high standards for their children, and easy for Shakwonda to pump out as many kids as possible so she gets a bigger welfare check.
In an ancap world most whites make money so they can raise kids, and most niggers starve because they're too dumb to succeed.

did not mean to greentext that btw

Merge the 2 together and you will have Netherlands anno 2018.