What can we do to stop white nationalist leaders being such an embarrassment?

What can we do to stop white nationalist leaders being such an embarrassment?

Attached: leaders of the white race.png (661x565, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQC_Llej_E
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnD0PDB9yQ
youtu.be/NBmkqZJnQmg
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtu.be/2_Tsof9azGo?t=6711
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White nationalism in general is an embarrassment.

stopping being white nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=qrQC_Llej_E

Attached: 1535410975687.gif (480x270, 3.72M)

We should make Clifford Herrington the leader of the alt right.

Attached: Herrington2004.jpg (421x591, 64K)

Take the lift pill.

By not carrying torches and carrying literal Nazi flags around like a bunch of Larpers.

>What can we do to stop white nationalist leaders being such an embarrassment?

But they fit their followers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

White nationalism died with this man

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (800x1191, 103K)

For amerisharts at least, we still have a slim chance of survival.

nobody want to emigrate to poland anyway dumbass

whos the bottom left one?

>...and that's a good thing!

top kek

we don't need "white natoionalism", we have our own identity

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnD0PDB9yQ

Mikey aint fat no more.

also tfw I'm 5'5''. what can you do tho. most manlets become lefties, but i refuse to join the cult of misfits and weakness.

Attached: mike.png (643x627, 626K)

saying white nationalism wins in poland is like saying black nationalism wins in Eritrea

people go to where the money is at. poland is an east European relatively poor country. refugees simply use it as a jumping board to germany

Amerimutts use this term both ways, so it got me a little confused, my mongol friend.

Normie lurker here. Just want to wrap my head around this. You don't want your leaders to be short, fat, or disabled? I get how gay and Jewish doesn't fit, because you don't want your members to be gay or Jewish. Does that mean members can't be short, fat, or disabled too?

Please pontificate.

Don't forget him, bisexual fatass

Attached: Dbeu8QOW0AEND1l.jpg (528x633, 32K)

Thanks, fren :D

I'm not denying this, and hell, considering how much our women burn the coal when abroad, (not even mentioning the case where some coon infected two hundred (200) women with AIDS in Warsaw (at least the toll has been paid)) I can't say that nationalism is winning here, just some shitty "le epic patriotism xDDDD", but it's not that bad as in the Western Yurop. Sometimes being a poor shithole has its strengths.

>richard spencer
>gay
>zionist
>jewish
he's literally none of those things. begone leftypol rat

Pls stahp
ur embarrassing us

Attached: 1518304732299.png (600x842, 101K)

>Baked is long gone and wasnver held in high regard.
>Spencer is just intellectual masturbation.
>Damigo has stepped down for IRL concerns
>JF is just an autistic frog.
>Fuentese is a smary little teen that lives with mommy.
>Enoch divorced and isn't a fatty anymore.
>You forgot Allsup who is probably the most chad of them all.

Attached: moike.png (265x281, 76K)

No need to be rude, user :(((((

Why do leftists pay more attention to "alt-right" people than actual right wingers

and make more threads about them shitting up this board

>1 post by this ID

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: 1390715_10152057147658328_1863671238_n.jpg (261x172, 10K)

he left allsup out on purpose. basic leftypol shilling. moarpheus should be here soon

Allsup is a hapa mutt

None of them have yet to even beat Destiny in a debate, that's the embarrassing part about it all. Find it really hard to justify following people when they get assblasted by a 5'4 manlet who cleaned floors for a living.

Attached: xdo7fgb2b9yz.jpg (583x880, 69K)

Controlled oposition.
Hard to kill a headless worm , so they just stick heads to our movement and attack them.
Incredible that some faggots like spencer and alex jones get more attention tan Jow Forums which is the real worms den

Eric strikers no embarrassment.

What's the shit about Baked being a pedophile? Can I get a run down?

>5'3"

Napoleon wasn't that tall either...man could still war.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

Good coordination. You fags are getting slightly better. You still glow though.

Attached: 1535418199656.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Let that sink in!

youtu.be/NBmkqZJnQmg

>Not an embarrassment
>Unironically a communist

them boys get no pussi thats why they mad

Based

stop falling for jewish divide and control

JF bragging last night about being forced to be a chad and talking about the poor plight of the betas who can't get a woman because of men like him was cringe

SHUT UP JOO 14/88

QUINTESSENTIALLY SCOTTISH

Sure, his economics need to be checked, but, his knowledge of the JQ & race realism is top-tier.
He's a natural leader.
Also, you do realize it's hard enough being expert in 1 thing, let alone many. As far as I can see, he's wrong about one thing, but hella right bout most things.
Also, the thread is nationalist leaders being an embarrassment, Strikers far from an embarrassment.

He's a manlet, too.

I want to fuck Richard Spencer.

Attached: richardspencer.jpg (847x440, 36K)

Neither did Nikola Tesla, look what he accomplished...
BTFO with your weak leftism

He does have a point. Blacks barely own lands or businesses outside the country.

Attached: 2256316_orig.jpg (595x335, 110K)

Do you think he and Millenial Woes did a threesome with Greg Johnson?

Destiny never won a debate. He just never lost, which is easy when you just ride the fence. It's hard to fail when you never pick a side.

People like Shaun & Three Arrows come to mind with their response vids.
All they do is response vids, yet never take a position, this is what I believe & why I believe it.
It allows them to engage in a kinda intellect Guerilla warfare, the enemies can't pin you down if you've never stated your position in the first place.

There’s like maybe three people in the world with an IQ over 125 who are white nationalists. Just face it: it’s a movement for retards.
The redpill is in classical liberalism, individualism, and civic nationalism, and, like it or not, even that is going to need as many non-whites as possible to succeed.
Otherwise we’re looking at Brazil 2.0 in just about every formerly white nation.

Attached: 846373ED-C42E-48E1-948E-9DA7D1B64D91.jpg (750x714, 83K)

Three Arrows is literally one of the absolute worst antifa channels out there. No position my ass.

How do you do, fellow white person. youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

Yes claims Anitifa, duh!
But he never does vids on: HIS ECONOMIC POLICIES or HIS BELIEFS ABOUT RACE or HIS BELIEFS REGARDING STONE AGE RELIGIONS!
Or HIS BELIEFS REGARDING MALES BECOMING FEMALES.

We all know he's a leftist Pantifa fag, my point is, him & Shaun don't make vids about what they believe Because that's taken a position & allows people to respond to them.
Why do you think they don't debate

Well, Three Arrows did make a video about "How Dresden didn't happen, but it should have"! Was pretty clear to me. He is obtuse on purpose, plus the larp shit, to draw in right wingers and fill the fash with propaganda.

There are high IQ civnats who "represent" them however, sometimes seamlessly. The important factor in all of this is the imbalance that it forces on the "norm"

Surely you'll want to refute that outsiders can seize control of fringe politics, probably because the only people who focus on wrangling the far left are feds and criminal syndicates.

Attached: 0feb1971fc119ed909827fbd347890d405ef8faad488392c5d4a30dbd373591b.jpg (500x330, 62K)

not defending these people, don't really care about ecelebs but take this as tip from oldfag. there is no perfect human in the world, you will get disappointed at some point on everyone. you just have to accept it and look if good sides weight more. maybe once in the millenia we get godly men like christ, krishna, hitler in the world who have that all.

Yeah I saw that one.
It's good to watch the likes of Shaun & Three Arrows & Contra points, but it's hard as well, particularly Contra. I can see the humor he imbues in his vidz, but there's a very grotesque ambience to his vids as well. But it's still good just to see what their arguments are.

Here, since your on the ground over there in Germany. Are the people red pilled yet or is more rape required?

you want to be in the crowd? fuck white nationalism, there is no such thing as white, just japhethian, better start realizing what that is and why kikes call themselves shemites you fucking morons.

these were the same tactics used against germany whom are also JAPHETHIANS.

judea declares war on germany, from there the kikes econmic war drained germany to the point that the germans needed a father figure to guide them, hitler whom was a fake jew and friend of the fake jew killed germans in camps and claimed they were semites/shemites. history repeats itself because no one gives a fuck.

we're in the same time frame the germans were in, judea declared war on germany, kikes did the same thing to america on 9/11. this time they didn't print a news paper openly declaring war on us. now we're having an economic upswing just as germany did when hitler rose to power. the same spirit that was inside hitler is inside trump, that spirit is the fake jew kikes dad, shem, ie angel gabriel, whom they call hashem. the kikes own parents ie gods lie to them and they're gonna pay for it.

what happens after hitler helped the economy? a false flag event, then a world war, so that's up next. keep your eye on one world trade center and the atomic bomb buried in its base.

don't believe me about hitler? watch the movie fallen, they show you how they move from body to body. that is not them telling the truth, but doing a confession, so you will take is as fiction, and allow them to keep doing crimes. this is after all a roman catholic system and the fake jew kike along with the sand nigger arab whom are both shemites are their golems, who do the dirty work.

wake up and smell the shit, it ain't roses.

history repeats itself because we refuse to learn anything new.

Attached: judea-declares-war-on-germany.png (900x600, 531K)

Follow Christ instead of those kikes

Germany is antifa, the state. Except for East Germany. Although then again actual antifa has their HQ there too, Leipzig. It's totally pointless. It's literally The Fate of Empires by Glubb. Read it to know what will happen to the West over the next years and decades. It really IS that way. Exactly like it.

>gay
Partially true because he is still a faggot.

Is that the book that goes through the life cycle of empires?
Like the age of Discovery, the age of conquest, the age of merchants & finishes the age of decadence??

Seriously bro, what's up with your country, c'mon give me some hope, after the disaster of the migrants crisis, how red pilled is the average man in the street?

Nothing can stop your embarrassment. You can't just REEEEEEE andbecome an alpha. The alt-right is a beta "movement".

Attached: 1532795360671.jpg (1920x1552, 1.14M)

Yes, it is. Red pilled is bland term anyway.

People live too comfortably, their wealth increases, while the foreigners replace them, until one day it is all too late. They are braindead and believe the mass media who shills against them, they are literally too dumb to put 2+2 together and I am not even talking about the JQ here. And it is like that all over the West. But even in France, see Marseille, we did some statistics, well actually a shitskin did that, and given the turnout and demographics almost every single white person left in that town voted FN and Macron still won there. That is our future. Because these fucking assholes are too retarded, fat, lazy and maliable and disgusting selfish slobs to defend their nation, their people and their future. Fuck them all. Unironically fuck white people. They are SO fucking dumb. They deserve it. Especially Americans for siding with the Jews.

This is why Sven is the official leader of the alt right.

Umm sweetie..

Attached: 636216460628537958-Glenn-Jacobs.jpg (534x712, 39K)

Thanks for your input, Tyrone. You will always be a nigger.

>Bangs the disabled

and the Jewish disabled.

Attached: d1abe63991b1875323309301deb334d1b4f02c37cd5f34f93150e0ded6adfa24.png (512x521, 467K)

I hear you, but, and it's a big BUT. Your talking black pilled, which is understandable, you're at ground zero, you're literally sitting slap bang in the middle of the outbreak zone, so I can at least understand your black pilling. However, I do believe you're not taking into account the with the demographic change, there's a tipping point, whereby the more & more close to a minority people come, the sharper their instincts to survive kick in.
M8, I do believe you're not taking into account the deep fear (it's teal & inside everyone) of becoming minority. people are terrified of the notion.
Your elders are a right off, but there's hope for your youth

LOL, and Shaun is literal walking strawmen not to mention his fan base reminds me of contra points types, comment section is mostly filled with normie type of confirmation bias tied with stupidity ignoring all the logical fallacies which his channel is full with. I can't believe those retards even exist, i get the ignorant or people who don't care about politics, but being entitled-feel good normie while at the same time so opinionated and your only arguments closely tied to mainstream media opinions. It's remarkable how easy is to manufacture consent and voting base simply by repeating rhetorical lies, people eventually start to live and breed by them, funnily thinking they came to those "conclusions" them self's.

youtu.be/2_Tsof9azGo?t=6711

If the video doesn't do it automatically, go to 1:51:51 to see JF's new (((girlfriend))). That's all you need to know about the (((alt-right))).