/CthPol? Cathiplocosm General-Meme the Gay away edition

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED

DO YOUR PART

lets Meme the faggots into resigning

>Vigano statement (bottom of the page) READ IT IN FULL

ncregister.com/daily-news/ex-nuncio-accuses-pope-francis-of-failing-to-act-on-mccarricks-abuse

LETS SEE YOUR MEMES BOYS

We need to keep the pressure on the pressure on the Lavander Mafia (the clique of gay and liberal clergymen attempting to destroy the Church while reaping financial rewards and sodomising little boys)

TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO BLOW UP
Papa "din do nuffin" Franky

twitter.com/Pontifex?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Cardinal "we have better things to do" Cupich

twitter.com/cardinalbcupich?lang=en

Cardinal "the protege" Farrell

twitter.com/cardinalfarrell

Cardinal "they never gave me the letter" O'Malley
twitter.com/cardinalsean?lang=en

Fucking Cardinal Weurl. That massive faggot-hiding piece of shit. He doesnt even deserve a nickname
twitter.com/cardinal_wuerl?lang=en

Attached: FLEXING ON FAGGOTS.jpg (720x766, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnZXo6TZyZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't go to church since I was 14 go for first time to mass last sunday now all this shit hits the fan again
AHHH
what am I meant to do?

Jews are our only enemy

I'm glad I'm Christian

guess who run the vatican, they ain't god loving people that's for sure

Why don't you tell them to quit the pedo shit, stop funding the muslim ivasion, and talk about the Jews and then maybe I'd start going to church again.

OH NO WE CAN'T HAVE THAT

WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCK ?

THIS HAS SOME SHIT TO DO WITH THEM NOT FUCKING WOMEN .

THIS IS SOME FAGGOT SHIT RIGHT HERE BOY

Attached: Sinead_rips_into_the_Pope.jpg (400x300, 43K)

You dont realize that this shit is the best thing to happen to the church in forever. The Liberals have all been outed as the ones protecting the homo/pedos

If we keep the pressure on, they are fucked.

>what am I meant to do?

Get on Twitter. @ your bishop. Email. Demand an investigation, Pray like you are a fucking crazy desert hermit. Spread this shit around your social media

youtube.com/watch?v=qnZXo6TZyZw
purge

Attached: emj facehook.png (510x289, 66K)

This is literally whats happening. The Conservatives are finally rising up against the globalist faggot shills

Some good FB pages to share

>facebook /tradstrips/

>facebook /theradtrad/

>facebook /Canonically-Irregular-Catholic-Memes

>facebook /Wholesome-memes-of-traditional-morality-1962022524028526/

Also, Have you guys read the document? or are you low info incels?

>incel
>implying I'm not volcel
>sex before marriage
>lmfao the absolute state

Legitimately based. Also have you read the document?

Which one? I don't really care about their internal drama show much any more than I care about how they fired the sextent at my old church and now they can't figure out how to run a mass or get altar boys or even find eucharistic ministers or somebody to fuckin read the gospel anymore. It's not that hard.

>$3B in pedo settlements
>can't pave the parking lot
>roof is leaking again

Seems a bit different from that orthodox church I used to live down the road from with the folks from around town fixing the roof and keeping everything nice and neat and clean. Hmmm. Where has the flock gone?

>cant find eucharistic Ministers

Good. Only the priest should distribute the eucharist

>Which one
Vigano's statement. its damning

Also, the internal drama matters. Francis is pretty much a heretic. He covers for homosexuals, who cover for him. They have been outed and the conservatives in the church are pretty much gearing up for war against the homosexual networks which make up the liberal wing of the church

If you want the church to survive, we have to win this

The priest abuse crisis has everything to do with homosexuals covering for each other.

Fortunately for you guys, you didnt get actively infiltrated by communist homosexuals in the 40s, because the commies saw you as neutered

>The priest abuse crisis has everything to do with homosexuals covering for each other
orly you mean like every other facet of life where being a pervert is being part of the secret club where you can get away with anything?

idgaf if the church fixes its shit or just burns down to be restarted. I don't see much good coming out of the whole ordeal short of individuals trying to figure out what it all means on their own to act as a counterbalancing force. Might as well make some use of the modern age of literacy and the printing press while we still have it.

the word is jew, I know enough italians and jews that the pope and most cardinals are judeo pedo.

>communists
>jews
>masons

Same shit, different shovel

>orly you mean like every other facet of life where being a pervert is being part of the secret club where you can get away with anything?

Thats the thing. These faggots have been working out systems to protect themselves for like 50+ years.

They are legitimately in with the mafia and globalist financial institutions

Benedict XVI got deposed for trying to reform the Vatican bank

How can Vigano be so based?

>50+ years
More like hundreds or thousands. There's always been a big fight over the power balance between the church and the state in the wake of the fall of the Western half of the Romen Empire. Easy place to hide the gays away to pretend to be monks or whatever to save face, so it was only a matter of time before they started making a sekret club, infiltrated by the Jews for money and power, etc. etc. etc.

Seems to me it wouldn't be that hard for the Vatican to simply open up about all the things that it's hiding rather than operate as an occult mystery religion. Folks might be more forgiving about it than they think. Are they trying to hide from God?

I won't do shit unless its for the Anti-Pope.
This will happen no other way.

Attached: 1523469928172.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Its fucking incredible.

How did he hide his power levels so much?

>In 2009, ViganĂ² was appointed Secretary General of the Vatican City Governatorate. In that role he established centralized accounting procedures and accountability for cost overruns that helped turn a US$10.5 million deficit for the city-state into a surplus of $44 million in one year.[3]

>50 Million USD

>vatican budget is 300 million

the Lavander mafia were skimming 1/5 of the Vatican budget for drugs and Orgies and he stopped it

Franky let it happen again

Dude, are you Catholic, Ortho, Anglican? Practicing or not? your comments are very confusing

Roman Catholic. I practice when it serves a greater purpose.

The salvation of your soul is a purpose enough.

And we need everything we have if we are going to save the church. Shit is coming to a head

Also >Seems to me it wouldn't be that hard for the Vatican to simply open up about all the things that it's hiding rather than operate as an occult mystery religion. Folks might be more forgiving about it than they think. Are they trying to hide from God?

But they are legitimately hiding from God. I think a lot of them are atheists

I'm not dead yet, so if the church wants me for something all they have to do is ask. I think a lot of people are probably the same way.

Did you ever read that story about who could get the man to take his coat off as a child? Was it the wind that tried to blow the coat off, or was it the sun that simply shined and the man took his coat off to bask in the comfy sunlight? I think there's a tremendous amount of fable-style wisdom in the bible, but apparently some people would rather focus on man-made structures of elaborate wealth, false prophets, and satanic rituals.

Which is why we need to take them down

It will fall of its own accord if that's what they want to do. I don't think people need to get involved in some kind of epic world wrestling battle over. Over what, exactly? Would people even know what they're fighting for?

I think it would be much more beneficial to spread... what did they call it? Was it "the good news" or is that a poor translation? The church is also famous for retaining an institution of learning and guidance when the man-made empires and states of Western Europe fell to pieces.

Memes brothers

Not OC obviously

"Frankly I think they (non-pedo protecting clergy/conservatives) don't like him (francis) because he is a latino"

Attached: chupich.jpg (960x960, 136K)

The church needs reform. Just like the church needed reform during Avignon and the Renaissance

We must not sit idly by, we have to do something, even if that something is simply to keep this story in the news

Well, if preacher men are not beholden to the IRS or scared of getting shitcanned by their international club, then I don't suppose there would be anything to stop them from speaking out and being the source of change from within.

Maybe they might even find increased church attendance if they're sayinig things people are interested to listen to.

Attached: IMG_20180824_021806.jpg (624x324, 46K)

Attached: IMG_20180815_172225.jpg (589x500, 51K)

Attached: IMG_20180817_152414.jpg (738x960, 138K)

YESSIRRR GRACIAS

Attached: resign_now_cupich.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

some ideas

Attached: resign_now_cupich2.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Attached: resign_now_cupich3.jpg (2048x1366, 627K)

The Blessed mother is about to grind her heel on the devils that have infested the church.

Get every single one of these lefty fag loving pedophiles out of my fucking church. Makes me fucking sick.

Attached: SUDS.png (480x368, 241K)

They could assemble a Council of Cardinals and depose of a Pope for heresy.
It hasn't happened in long time though.

more ideas

Attached: resign_now_wuerl.jpg (1100x619, 165K)

Attached: resign_now_wuerl_francis.jpg (1139x797, 212K)

yes its great names names talks about homo collective taking over the church. bbasicallys says homos worked together to get francis elected

Based E Michael Jones
The problem, even here on Jow Forums, is that these stupid faggots will call this "pedophilia", as they have for the past 30 years. This is PEDERASTY and HOMOSEXUALITY. Very few of the abuse acts involved children under 12. Around 90% of the abuse concerned adolescent boys. That is PEDERASTY, which is the hallmark of FAGGOTRY. Calling it pedophilia is a cover-up. This misdirection is typical of kikery and MSM, and it sad to see Jow Forums participate.

Attached: ThePopedoeswhatthePopewants.png (610x407, 307K)

go to mass in Latin. It's only real mass if it's in Latin

Attached: resign_now_cupich4.jpg (1930x1084, 253K)

Pope allowing gays into the clergy and covering up the pedos is hell worthy. Bump

Polish is better because it sounds like everybody else is still drunk, too.

why is nobody fucking talking about this, faggots are literally pedophiles, these fuckers need to be locked away and when society is fully redpilled, euthanised

Because there are more important things, like global warming and immigration

Ah yes, I remember the pope keeps talking about those things rather than child abuse.

EMJ has spoken, I now know how to feel about the situation. It's important for the Church to do this quickly and efficiently as to now allow the MSM to use this against it. MSM is quickly creating a narrative of pederasty instead of homosexuality and liberal theology.

The Pope should be killed!? Crazy how the most "trad" are the most revolutionary nowadays.