Terrorist attack on AfS meeting

Screeching horde of monkeys attack AfS on their latest rally. Shitskins gets BTFO'd first by AfS members and then beat into ground by cops

youtube.com/watch?v=2WEHQYWvtik

youtube.com/watch?v=7lMBxgiYep4&feature=youtu.be

Everything happens when I didn't watch the live stream for once

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30 Invandrarkravaller efter Alternativ för Sveriges torgmöte i Uddevalla - YouT (1024x774, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/invandrare-gick-till-attack-mot-afs-i-uddevalla-riksdagskandidater-misshandlade
thelocal.se/20180830/protesters-sweden-democrats-alternative-for-sweden-leader-with-eggs-and-tomatoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anybody here was there? I will go to a rally in the coming days so I guess I should bring knuckledusters if this is the new pattern

What were they screeching about, also, quick rundown on AfS, are they our guys or (((conservatives)))

This article gives some extra information

friatider.se/invandrare-gick-till-attack-mot-afs-i-uddevalla-riksdagskandidater-misshandlade

>In middle of speech one of the party members got a punch when he was in the audience. He punched him back and then police interfered to save the shitskin
>Commies threw eggs, but got arrested by the party members and then taken away by cops
>A gang of 20 apes attacked their car on the way out, but ran away when cops came

Forget about silly cars burning. This is actually serious for real and affects real Swedes

They are /ourguys/

They even used a variety of the "Born just in time for the race war"-meme in their speeches

Right now holding the deporation tour, where they tell how they will deport half a million shitskins on their first term in office

Attached: 1535475836413.jpg (720x1280, 244K)

>Rümanien

Keep the gypsies there, we do not need them back, do whatever you know with them, because of tolerant countries like you Europe is suffering and is beeing swarmed with human scum, becayse of countries like you we werent able to get rid of our gypsies, feel how it is like to have subhumans in your country and to ve made fun of because of that

Agreed. This is the worst thing that has happened in Sweden since that terrorist attack 2-3 years ago

We don't want them here. Why do you think AfS is getting so popular. We have been betrayed by our politicians and now we will punish them

Attached: 1530570323083.jpg (960x540, 156K)

The absolute state of Sweden

How about this, you send us back the ethnic romanians at our expense, but keep the gyppos, you can do whatever you want to them, i dont care as long as they are not returning back.

Good luck to my fellow swedes. Fight the Mudslimes off. And if you need any shit posting assistance I'll be there.

But they are going back on their own. They just come here to beg and then they go back to Romania where they get more for that money

Well unlike you we are at least doing something about it Nigel

Attached: 1527195812378.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

>thelocal.se/20180830/protesters-sweden-democrats-alternative-for-sweden-leader-with-eggs-and-tomatoes

>protesters

Sorry but it is your problem, not ours. Do with them as YOU please, the future Sweden will NOT care

Attached: afs kasslerwave.jpg (727x644, 158K)

I would advise you not to as you would likely go to jail but Scandinavian jail is kind of nice. Then again, a lot of muslims now....

>terrorist attack

Your own room and everything. Anyway all I am saying is that one must be ready for self-defense. Not going is not an option, we have to save this country

Nah, it is your problem, because of west's tolerance they became rich and managed to buy hispitals abd other institutuins, and now they are pretty much like the jews in germany in 1920, every time we tried to get rid of them some western country stepped in because "muh human rights", in ww2 Marshal Abtonescu tried to get rid of them, guess what, the allies bombed the shit out of us, then we got ocupied by the soviets, lost teritory, 45 years under comunism, and niw a colony of western capitalist corporations.
So i'd say yes, every western country ahould take responsability of the gypsies.

Yes. We didn't hate shitskins before. We never hated. Their presence on our holy soil is teaching us to hate. I hope Romania burns their gypsies in ovens when we send them back to them

This is an attack on our democracy. Immigrants burning their own cars in their ghettos and throwing grenades at each other is one thing. But coming to the city centres and attacking Swedish patriots, that is a declaration of war

Attached: Swede punching Achmed.gif (360x190, 1.94M)

Anyway it is important to spread this piece of news to normies. Finally we got solid evidence that will make people turn 1488 in no time. Can't let this be covered up

Attached: überchimpen.jpg (1280x722, 449K)

>all those Swedish wigger bitches siding with the shitskins

Attached: mad.jpg (383x288, 29K)

how the fuck are we ever going to get rid of all these invaders?

I only see like 4-5 of them.

The shitskins are literally becoming gay puppies for the feminists LOOOOOOLZZZZ.
Omg.This can't be happening.

What a load of blackpilling, those are immigrant women with them mainly

Obviously women are more left-leaning than men, but let's not go full doomsayer

Attached: 1526307555472.jpg (624x432, 264K)

Very easy. The cops take them down easily as you can see on the video. All that is needed is the command to take them out.

Anyway cant believe how much political violence we have here. Oddly enough it seems the US just had that thing in Charlstown and some university town and that was it

We now had 3 incidents in just a day

Shit is throttled like a mother fucker

Surely this will be good for the economy in the long term.

sverige är ett jävla ap-zoo

All those girls yearning for the BLACKED casting couch.

Keep dreaming potato nigger. Those are NS girls

this is why we shoot people

That's 4-5 to many.

Attached: [email protected] (640x427, 28K)

Keep dreaming potatonigger

This is why I suggest we deport race traitors along with their pets. It's mostly women like this one anyway who are past their fertile age

Attached: 1535120004424.jpg (1200x746, 112K)

Did I write pets? I of course meant pests

Attached: A_world_without_jews_and_blacks.jpg (600x433, 96K)

Why so hostile Patrick?

Race traitors are almost in a way worse, they could be helping to solve the problem but choose instead to make it worse

Patrick's last name is probably Lumumba

I just thought it was funny. Both to imagine and to post here.

Based.
Glad to see an actual resistance in Sweden. Good luck with your elections.

Attached: pepe ok sign.jpg (250x213, 7K)

kek

You should have seen the demonstration they had to make the Afghan "children" stay. It was solely two types of people there. Afghan fuckboys and 50-60 year old single mom boomer trash. It's obvious why they wanted their slaves to stay. Women who are in that age and are not married or widowed should be deported by default

>Both to imagine
>to imagine
So you are into interacial? You are a cuck lol

Thanks man. I hope Golden Dawn is doing alright over there?

Not lately. Kind of burned out on it.

It is your duty to cleanse your homeland, brother. Deus Vult.

Get a rope and hang yourself.

Sweden. Please. Reclaim your place as the nicest country with the most beautiful people in the world. The truth is we were jealous of you. But seeing you like this is even worse.

I have also liked futa, expansion, solo female, chubby, milf, teen, abs, black white and asian.

Ey Ey Ey va fucking horungar ja knullar er alla svenne rasister . Inshalllah vi ska hämta alla araber på hela världen till Sverige knulla eran mammor horungar rasister

That is literally AfS message. They are basically saying that we are the best at whatever we do, but it is a shame that it is currently used to destroy the country. That is a great way to redpill without blackpilling

Then finally Sweden can be like the middle east ;)

How you knew that was supposed to be immigrant Swedish? You're a Swedish speaking roach working in Ireland?

Well if you've seen a batikhäxa in real life with her imported boy toy you'll realise that you were right the first time. It's frankly disgusting.

Attached: Stares at in disgust.jpg (720x468, 37K)

we'll have elections next year, which will put our "conservative" party to the test. If they use this chance to deport any rapefugees then G.D. will surely rise even more in the near future.

You need a Muslim Terrorist atrocity about a week before the election.

and you faggots still wont do anything about it.

GD rises if mainstream party actually deport rapefugees? One would think it would be the other way around

the problem is our (((media))) wont report it

Awesome to see. Good luck swedebros.

Really? I be there to fight off any shitskins when they come to my town, you got my word on that

where's the part where the shitskins get beat up? I just saw a few svärtskallars get arrested.

oh damn, damn fast typing.
Yeah, this is what I meant. People are fed up with this invasion and spike in crime & devaluation of the land (due to rapefugee roaming gangs).
So, if the future conservative government does nothing about it then they'll surely lose significant % of voters towards G.D.
Sadly we don't have based leaders such as Salvini or Orban but the general direction is more or less right.

>Be Bongistan
>Points to Sven and yells "Hey Mohammed!"
>No fucking sense of irony

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>inb4 le 56%

Go get your teeth straitened, Nigel.

Why not just give the gypsies their own country and build a wall around it?

... then bomb it from space.

wallah billah habibi vi tar över Svärje och knullar alla svennehoror och gör Svärje muslimskt

Why dont give nigs their own country?
Because in 3 weeks they will destroy it and return here

Did Race war just started

>inb4 le 56%
>admitting it himself
kæk

hold op med at snakke perker, broder.

That's when you come to restore civil order and save the poor gypsies but accidentally blow them all up

they think Sweden is THEIR country

just like the Quran tells them, everywhere is theirs and you are an infidel on Allah's land

Google translate is pretty good for shit posting.

Never say Amerigoblin again Sven.

Seriously childless Swedish women after age 40 are clinically insane.

>56%s before anyone else can
From sea to shining shore.

lol jeg LARPer bare

You got these things in Denmark too?

Attached: Swedish_Goblin.jpg (339x462, 37K)

> Deportation tour
haha I always knew when Scandinavians got their shit together they’d clean the whole place up real quick.

>Amerigoblin
i laff evri tiem

godt ord igen, bror, du gjorde mig lige bekymret et sekund, der.

>Those are NS girls
Swedish girls are ultra sluts. Swedish and Czech tourists are generally the easiest to get with

her phenotype is pure white nordic, but her mind is gone. Yes, of course we have a few of those too.

Förstod att det var LARP.
Null problem

>Tourists
There's your problem

>potato nigger chimes in
>forgot 50% of his country is a summer house for Nigel

Sad potato nigger is sad.

For all you white bois that live in nice countries, do you really think its poor browns that are stealing your women? Its newly middle class irish bois that are doing it.

They come here to learn English and they learn to suck our dicks instead. Also they learn English.

>to imagine
cuck

>50% of my country.
I am not sure I understand. This is the largest Irish state that has ever existed and we took it from the UK.

Attached: 1511317385205.png (761x523, 516K)

you really should keep that shit to yourself, mick.

Romanianbro aren't jou better at treating gyppos then Sven?

alt bra, sveabror. Min fejl.

>There's your problem
Come on.
Finding a sane Swedish woman is borderline impossibru.
And I'm saying this as a married man.

Is it not acceptable to the koran, muhammed?

Kill yourself nigger

It is impossible because all of them are taken.
And let me tell you how a little secret.
Women are as sane as the men make them