How’s you’d relationship going with your wife/girlfriend anons?

I realize most of you dislike women somewhat. But how do you feel about your partner?

Attached: 766668EF-F915-4159-B434-91C8E52B1E57.jpg (920x515, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ownUn9pQfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mine wants to have a baby but I'm not ready. We're going to break up soon and I feel pretty bad about it. I love her very much and I hope the best for her. Thanks for asking user.

>filename
>memeflag
>off topic
killed this one, make a new slide

bump for quality

I just have a FWB with my friend's widow and her autistic (legal age) daughter.

I've given up on life. I'm basically waiting to die.

>girlfriend/wife
>Jow Forums

Attached: where_do_you_think_we_are.png (644x644, 936K)

Never had one gf and never will, LOL

This desu

One kick ass user murdered his wife and posted photos here.

I love her a lot, but marriage is hard and I struggle to overcome myself.

That was his gf, not his wife...and the photos were posted to /b/, not here.

You better not be a white couple.
Damn it, what are you waiting for?
A hyborbean goddess?

This

I love mine but few days ago she went crazy and wanted to break up.
I thought she did so within two days I fucked two other women.
Caught up with her and she acted normal like we didn’t break up.

I’ve got no idea wtf is going on. Did I cheat?

Pretty good, going to see her today for the first time in a couple weeks. Apparently her friend's boyfriend's older brother was talking about the Jews at some point. This is going to be fun.

fag

my relationship with my hand is going great

Really good so far. Haven't seen her since Sunday but she'll probably come over tonight to hang out. I really like her

youtube.com/watch?v=6ownUn9pQfk

I don't have one

>How’s you’d relationship going with your wife/girlfriend anons?

same as always, nonexistant.

you guys have a suicide pact?

I love my girlfriend, and she's fairly redpilled, but her tastes in a lot of things leave a lot to be desired. I pick on her about it, but at the end of the day, it doesn't really bother me.

this

Post them here nigger

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years because she has no interest in getting married and starting a family, we're both 29. I can't believe I wasted prime breeding years trying to turn a degenerate with no life goals beyond "get drunk and fuck" into the potential mother of my children. Why are there no women left who want to be mothers? What the fuck has feminism done to this entire generation of women?

this

>Mine wants to have a baby but I'm not ready.
you are not ready for a baby yet you are ready to screw her?

This

Average male engineering college student. Not fat or particularly ugly. No noticeable autism.

Sit next an absolute 10/10 blonde. Talked to her a bit today. Only about a minute but she was friendly and nice.

Where to from here? Only have had one gf before but we worked together so we could always talk without it being weird. No sisters, no friends that are girls. No real experience.

This is my gf

Attached: images (43).jpg (443x332, 20K)

The fiancee has been having a very rough few months, as have I. Despite her relatively low stress ceiling and the repeated personal/family bombshells that have been lobbed our way, I see her more clearly as the woman I fell in love with as ever. Unflinchingly honest, unparalleled work ethic and drive (to the point where I have to make her rest sometimes), and unbelievable devotion to her family (myself included) and her uncompromising values. In a world where disingenuity is rampant, she stands as more genuine than I thought someone could be, to the point where she can't really understand those that aren't.

Those top tier conservative women are out there guys, you just have to look in places or involve yourself in things that draws/filters out a particular kind of person.

My girlfriend is infertile but we're still planning on getting married and seeing the world together. I don't hate women.

>1 post by this ID
every fucking time

She's too fat. But she has had 4 of my kids so...she's pretty good.

They all fucked these days.

When I thought my gf broke up with me (not sure if it happened or not)

I banged some bitch, she got clingy and wanting to be exclusive within a day. Meanwhile she is telling me stories of how she had threesomes etc..

Another girl that is willing is an actual webcam whore.

I fucken hope to god my gf is just having a crazy patch cause I don’t want to go back to what’s out there.

this

I don't hate women, but she does. Doesn't make difference to me, cause she's a homebody, anyway.

>I love her very much
>she wants a baby
>we are breaking up soon.

Wtf user.

Jesus this shit is depressing.
Remember who was in the same position as all of you, don't stop trying to improve yourselves anons. Remember your market value only increases the older you get. Stay the course and pray. Good luck anons.

Attached: 1534853415817.jpg (400x475, 50K)

My wife let me jack off yesterday, so pretty good

>having sex with girls who like threesomes
Do you just have sex with anything that has two legs?

What

Shes pretty fucking annoying but cooks and cleans and I'm kind of a lazy bum

Big tiddy goth gf 1 year older than me that can't wait to have children and dislikes how Germans still get blame for
Ww2 and how many brown people there are in Munich now. Bretty based but her moods can get bad.

Told mine about the Jews. Was scared as fuck to do it, but one day she just told me that it felt like there was this constant push against Christian morals in this country, so I cracked and told her a shit ton of stuff. I even showed her as many articles featuring promotion of pedophilia, transgenderism(including trans children), and the usual LGBTQ+RIAABRAAAAAAAAAAAP shit. I specifically pointed out the (((names))) of the authors. Surprisingly went well and she started putting more dots together.
>Wait user, how long have they been like this?
>Always
>Even when Hitler...?
>Yep

We're white. Last year I started making real money. I need at least two years of financial stability before I start raising children.

No I'm straight.

Yep.

been married 13 year to an asian, she was a virgin, have 4 kids. couldn't be happier

That is the most insidious leftist meme.

Biologically people are sexually active by 16.

In the modern world they are not ready to have kids until a decade after that in most cases.

women in this country are fucked. they think talking about sexual conquests makes them attractive. might make some guy want to sleep with them but why would you want to start a family with someone like that

My gf is involved in top tier normie activities and is subconsciously conservative. I love her and plan on marrying her once we are out of college with our careers.

Fuck I didn’t know to after. I was distraught over being dumped and thought I’d smash a girl that been flirting with me for months.

Women fuck u up. Last time I got dumped it almost ruined me. This time I thought I be proactive and get over it

Is good. Spent morning complaining about fake news and muslims with each other then went to work.

Financial stability is what I want first. I want to enjoy raising my children and not emotionally/mentally check out when I'm not working so I can be around them and love them at the same time.

You must be homosexual

don't let her start a career you fucking idiot. marry her now and knock her up

Have the baby
Eat the baby

Which book is this from?

Did you ask her to marry you?

All women want kids when their clocks start ticking and they feel they are in a stable environment.

(With a few exceptions)

Just got engaged to a blonde hair blue eyed girl of German and french ancestry. Super submissive and holds the same political beliefs as me. Feels good man, triggered virgins will be mad at me but I'm happy.

MODS!
Back to plebbit with this shit - not pol. And sage fag.

Just broke up with that crazy bitch and now I’m rolling on extra cash and tinder bitches and can flirt with any qt I see.

Feels based and redpilled

>leftists are telling you to have kids and control your sexual urges

I met a cool artistic girl recently.

I occasionally have sex with the widow and occasionally have sex with the daughter. The mom is a MILF nurse and the daughter is a cute 19 year old blonde with autism who makes weird paintings she sells on Esty.

been single for about a year, she told me she lost respect for me ever since i voted for trump

no, i am not joking

Attached: 1500706391_tumblr_o5tx2xwU2J1qkpz2go1_400.gif (392x392, 49K)

Mohamed can do it driving taxis. Jamal can do it without commitment to a woman or a job. That's a poor excuse

Bullshit. This shit feels empty. Wait till u fuck one and the first thing u think about is how u can get her out of your bed cause you still feel emptiness .

You're obviously a smart guy, just talk about what interests you. I legit start talking politics with every broad I'm interested in. Don't push 'Hitler was the good guy' straight away but I at least get them to agree that they wouldve been NatSoc in 1930s Germany, I explain the history and everything behind it, WW1, Versailles, Weimar, inflation, depression etc etc.

Women are simple and are attracted to traits in men that could lead to success, often this is why alphas slay a lot more, but if youre knowledgeable and rational they will be attracted to that

Attached: 1535591007207.jpg (3124x2203, 2.49M)

My wife is a traditionalist. She laughs at racist jokes and will vote however I tell her.

She's more Greek than Aryan, tho

>I need at least two years of financial stability before I start raising children.
no you dont
you just want to maintain your lifestyle

This, but speeding the process up with alcohol

have asian gf, sex daily so life is good. we're talking about settling down and getting married soon. never felt genuine love for any woman but her really.

She's great. She made a blanket, little booties and a bonnet for my little sister's baby. Very sweet girl.

I already fucked one and got over that emptiness phase. I’m already at the holy shit freedom is awesome phase.

Rule of thumb: it takes half the length of your relationship timespan to get over your ex (e.g a one year relationship = 6 months to get over her).

Fuck i was in love with lana til she fucked up her face with surgery and i found out she fucks niggers.....just bought a house and knocked up my woman..she is high strung and picky..she is smart and we are doing well ..only complaint is that she doesn’t give us barley any time apart

Attached: 7E80B6B7-0784-47B1-A32E-C3FE89653E68.jpg (373x560, 46K)

Gee wonder why?

She wanted you to chase her dumbass. (But not chase her too much or necessarily at all, but at least want her back).

If you actually chase after a girl she will think shes too good for you and really break up.

Men cant cheat on women btw. Only women can cheat.

Wtf.. u ever think the husband/Dad is fucken watchinh over you pissed as hell as you pound his daughter and wife?

She’s trying to convince me to move to Jewtopolis where she currently lives, after she’s done crying we’ll get a nice place in Southwest Connecticut

I'm in the unique position of having a wonderful marriage of 12 years to a wonderful, relatively conservative woman, and have a kid with her. But now I'm the only one that wants more kids, and she's pretty much shuts down all discussion of the subject.
So I now have to decide on staying with her and the otherwise perfect marriage, or leaving her for someone that wants to have more children.

Attached: oh god.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Knock her up faggot..i bet your older than 20 to lol

I didn't propose but we discussed marriage several times. She didn't want to get married because she's too cowardly to make a permanent commitment to anything, going so far as to get an abortion when I got her pregnant a year back without fucking telling me. When she revealed that she got pregnant and aborted the kid I slowly began to hate her, which culminated in us breaking up. Anyone willing to murder an unborn baby to escape their responsibilities is not who I want to share the rest of my life and start a family with.

-Put your seed in my user, give me a baby
-I am not ready
KYS faggot

He's very handsome.

I broke up with her pathetic ass after she told me that she has no car and lives in a shitty apartment. Plus, she got pissed off that I went and got checked for STDs after we fucked. So I don't need anyone right now unless they're willing to contribute.

That said, Aussiebro, if you’re going through something right now, just know that I agree it feels like shit and dumping a girl can actually sometimes be a lot harder to deal with than being broken up with. But it’s a very manly thing to do and very important men learn how to do it early in life.
Standing up for yourself and what makes you happy is important to develop and this is what dumping someone teaches. It teaches you to stick to your guns. A lot of problems we have with cucks is due to guys never learning that and just staying with their first love form high school and just get bossed around by them for the rest of their lives because they were taught since kids about “true love” and “the one and only” (which is not actually true, especially not for males).

Just broke up. Best decision of my life.

You know you could be arrested for that shit, right?

It's going great, we're planning on starting a family soon. I revealed my power level slowly, and she understands my political leanings. Sometimes I wish she would be as upset about the madness that is happening in the world, but she's much more pleasant to be around than I am, so its a good thing really.

Attached: 1499116178797-pol.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

It’s great, thanks for asking! She says you’re a fag

No I want financial stability so I can enjoy raising my children. Do you have children or are you just another faggot with nothing interesting to say?

At least get murdered and not kys, bro. Much more honorable.

based and redpilled

Attached: .png (300x100, 41K)

Like what? She doesn't like nigger music does she?

I'm better than Mohammed and Jamal because I want to be around for my children and neither abandon them nor rape them the way you seem to be okay with regarding your shitty comparison.

Wtf man, I would of wanted to abort her. That’s like murdering your child.

Sorry to hear man, hope u find happiness and have a nice family

You just were not rich enough. It happened to me too.

Deep down they want a man to support, pay for them and give them all sorts of material things.

It used to be that they wanted a comfy provider so they could stay at home and look after kids, but these days women want men to support them in having a instagrammable lifestyle full of travel, handbags and what ever material things that women love to compete and show off against each other.

Attached: TESocCo.png (760x676, 591K)