Any metalheads/former metal heads here...

Any metalheads/former metal heads here? How do you cope with the face that marxist/post modernist cancer infects every facet of the culture you love/loved?

I for one cant stand going to shows anymore with this degenerate shit everywhere, bands preaching about how Trump is ruining America, pro LGBT this and that, and so on.

Attached: 1da5fnka9hh11.jpg (852x1024, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZETGWvWCE
youtu.be/B1i0Pt9XOy0
youtube.com/watch?v=C3wDeL34q1Y
youtu.be/PONjcz-pFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=xRo-LPKAko8
youtube.com/watch?v=lfICoI_dSaM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxODQiyjRhY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only metal show that i've seen someone preaching about political shit was Municipal Waste, and it's a small price to pay to see one of the best crossover thrash bands with some of the wildest shows.

Really, metal is fine. They despise this neo-marxist faggotry as far as I know, and most of them just shut the fuck up if they don't. Not sure what shitty bands are you watching.

That shit is more prevalent on the punk scene these days, not saying it isn't creeping up thanks to cunts like GrimKim and other retards but I dont see much of it here in the metal scene thankfully.

This, they're more prominent among the punk and screamo scene. Shit, even gay-ass metalcore bands are not into that. It's only the HxC punk bands that might hold some rabid leftist ideologies, but even them are most of the time super vague about it, to a degree where you can literally interpret it as 'be nice to each other' and that's it.

Rock and all derivatives are all manufactured culture. In fact most culture of the last 100 years is.

But metal, despite being manufactured, as some potential, while initially it certainly helped the Jews to subvert (the whole AGAINST THE MAN!...made by THE MAN) thing it always had an "angry White" thing to it that gives it anti-Jew potential, it has some inherent resistance to cuckholdery into it.

I only listen to black metal. You cant cuck black metal. especially NSBM

Glad I'm mostly into black metal. Most black metal gigs are right wing central, some (nsbm) are basically what I'd expect a Jow Forums meetup to be like, just without the kekistani retards and completely unironic

Saw slayer, lamb, testament, and anthrax in may and none of them brought up politics. However, you can't really be surprised that the scene is filled with liberals now because it has always been filled with leftists. 40 years ago that was the counter culture.

Im living in Frankfurt. Are there any Bm/NSBM festivals here?

I mean stray from the path is straight antifa. I think hardcore punk and any of the close off shoots are pretty much communist propaganda at this point.

I saw architects, stick to your guns, counterparts, and while she sleeps at a couple shows. Each time every single one of them preaching bake the fucking cake you bigot. Not to mention 90% of the people attending look like pic related

Attached: antifa_by_laleeni.jpg (1496x2256, 420K)

Didn't really notice it much. Saw one dude at a concert with a shirt featuring Trump shooting himself. Which bands would you say are cucks?

This band is basically going after all that, a revolt against the usual "bigoted intolerant and mean spirited" Black Metal bands that are the norm.

Attached: sjwblackmetal.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

i listen to bands that dont talk about political shit. and im in my 30s now so i dont go to shows anymore. the last one i went to i got to see in flames way before they got gay so its a nice memory to end the show scene on.
and fuck robb flynn

>napalm death
you surprised?

Dunno, im not from Frankfurt. A lot of bm and especially nsbm gigs are held somewhat secretly to protect against faggots like antifa. So my best advice would be to seek out and get involved in your local scene and go from there, assuming there is one.

>Wherever I go, I must subvert

Attached: jewish-metalhead.jpg (640x454, 95K)

That's why I like pic related

Attached: landser-dasreichkommtwieder.gif (286x324, 40K)

Bro its a genre of music... an edgy one at that
Of course edgy leftist and edgy right wingers alike will like metal music
Shut the fuck up

Attached: 524365325.jpg (364x370, 37K)

Stray from the path is gay as fuck

I've seen counterparts, and although they're hardcore that I thought might start something, they didn't say any of that dumb shit, and the show was really good. It was in Czech Rep though, maybe they know their audience.

Yeah, that's this shirt I bet.

Attached: MUNICIPAL-WASTE-T-SHIRT-288304F.jpg (1001x1001, 163K)

Also, what do you mean "former metalheads" if you can start listening to metal and then quit, it only means you were never a metalhead. Once you get used to more "extreme" music, everything else seems tame

>Napalm Death

Saw them in Atlanta, Georgia, the singer was bitching about the heat. It wasn't even 90 degrees out.

MW are a bunch of faggits. They changed the lyrics to "I wanna chill with the president" when Obama was in office.

Once a metal head always a metal head! If u quit metal U WERE NEVER A TRUE METALHEAD >:)

Tastes change man. People get older. I know you're like 22, but when you're 40, bluegrass is cozy af

The thing is i only see faggot antifa punks in the streets. How would i know about the underground BM/NSBM thing anyway? I dont know ANYONE here

They do seem like quite the faggots, but it's rare to see shows as wild as theirs, plus the music is good enough that I don't really care that much about their faggotry

Pirated all their music anyway

>How do you cope with the face that marxist/post modernist cancer infects every facet of the culture you love/loved?
Who cares, they try to do it with all aspects of culture.

They will never be able to take over music, since it's so easy to publish independently.

>They changed the lyrics to "I wanna chill with the president" when Obama was in office.
Fucking lol, you know which song they did that?

If you wear band t shirts over the age of 16 and have long hair you are just a weird fucking stupid cunt honestly.

Oooooh metal is so good its the only thing i listen to yeah metal!

Fuck off and die mate honestly.

Not far away desu. Im 23. But it all comes to appreciating different kinds of music. I love black metal, but i also really like folk music and electronic. As long as its NS :)
Death in June is the shit my dude

I like most of their music and seen then live a few times. I just really cringed when they changed lyrics to a song to either not offend or something.

Don't know what you mean with "metalhead", but people who only listen to one genre of music, even if it's metal, are human refuse.

Primal Fear has an album called "black sun".

To be fair Metal/Rockt had a pretty left leaning standpoint from its beginning with. Simply because the entire gimmic of the Genre revolves about being an edgy underdog, so the logical conclusion back in the day was to rebell against the consevative media/establishment which was the mainstream at that time. Metal totally failed to get on the train and become rightwing/conservative ,to preserve its rebelious appeal. Combine that with dropped down 9 string guitar wankery and you know why its decline from being the Industry dominant genre towards and unrelevant niche genre wont stop.

Attached: Too-many-strings.jpg (700x933, 314K)

SeeI like all kinds of music. But im SURE i will always like/listen to black metal

I meant see

I know of them, but i ways thought they were basically a shitpost dusguised as a band...

That being said there is actually commie black metal. It sucks and nobody i know really takes it seriously, but it exists. Wich in itself is bad enough i guess...

Song is called I want to kill the president

Just listen to redpilled bands

youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZETGWvWCE

Other than being an indentitarian I have a hobby of concerts. I've probably been to 50 metal shows probably 150 concerts in general and I completly agree. It's usually metal core pussies that pull that shit. The right crowd follows the right band. If you go see a based metal band the people and energy there is based too. If you go see some emo pussy shit the crowd will be a bunch of sjw angsty teens. Rip this makes me sound like a zoomer.

Thanks

Seen them so many times. Fuck this gay earth. I mostly listen to baroque period classical now.

>How do you cope with the face that marxist/post modernist cancer infects every facet of the culture you love/loved?
Not only do you listen to one of the most plebeian music genres, but you’re also retarded.

Attached: 22F1F4C4-F795-4529-900B-523A9CF5E395.jpg (645x729, 51K)

youtu.be/B1i0Pt9XOy0
Wew, didn't expect it to be that bad.

Commie black metal is a genre for Crustfucks anyway I imagine.

Attached: gibme40z.jpg (804x994, 164K)

What are some Jow Forums approved metal bands?

Honestly i wouldn't know I'm a fucking autist posting on a french baguette baking forum ffs.
I only really got into the scene because i wasn't quite as autistic before i found this fucking place and i actually got out once in a while.

A lot of the scene stuff goes on in closed/private whatsapp or faceberg groups, so maxbe try that?

>boomercore metal

can I get some recs? I used to always find lots of music on /mu/ buts its just shit mumble rap now

Right now Finnish mainstream media and antifa is throwing a fit because "neo-nazis" are allowed to hold a NSBM-festival at weekend.

I think it's different here than in USA anyways, far right has traditionally had close ties with black metal scene, and bands like Goatmoon frequently play in local Nordic Resistance's support events.

Probably gonna have to see if i can find some jewbook groups or something.
I dont even have the oportunity of meeting many german ppl naturally, my job involves dealing with germans, but only as passengers on a plane

Like any other genre, you will have good and bad bands. Listen to the good ones.

I listen to very specific metal. I dont give a shit about your politics.

Zoomers unite

Attached: I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg (620x576, 19K)

anyone know that ACCEPT TABLE SONG?
I think it's some pagan metal.

lyrics are something like

where is your jesus?
why isn't he at war with us?

I unironically only listen to NSBM now. Literally the onlu uncucked bastion of metal music

>marxist/post modernist cancer infects every facet of the culture you love/loved
Citation fucking needed. Fake and gay shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3wDeL34q1Y

It's called R. A. B. M. (red anarchist bm) and its about as gay and retarded as it sounds... I think its some kind of attempt to (((subvert))) nsbm by luring in all the virtue signalling faggots who want to keep bm neutral?

MANOWAR

Do you accept me as metalhead for liking Nu-metal?

All the counter cultures i used to be into i now view as complete garbage since coming here on a normal basis. Metal, vidya, weed, all degenerate propaganda garbage. I still partake but view the whole scene as toxic af

Attached: 1530814511646.png (429x568, 358K)

Absurd is pretty damn good
Xasthur is nice too

No fuck off and take your pants with you.

Attached: pants-chain-zipoff-stitch-blackred-tripp-688217.jpg (270x406, 21K)

I'm in the underground punk/rock/metal scene here in Canada.The other day this punk guy went on a huge rant about another band that used the word "faggot", spieled about how punk is supposed to be offensive but how it's not offending anyone, how the other band needed to move into the future. Guy replied by going FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT, it was pretty based.

I'm a tattoo-covered degenerate guitar player, but all my beliefs are right wing. It's hard keeping my ideas to myself sometimes. I've long since cut off all my hair and stepped away from the "style".

This. I still smoke weed, and have been for many years, but i absolutly hate the whole rasta/420 movement

bumping question with nseuro

Attached: 1517429726347.jpg (720x960, 55K)

Bolt thrower is cool.

and i fucking forgot the link
youtu.be/PONjcz-pFRw

Metalheads are manchildren and nothing else. You dont have to dress like a stupid teenager with angst issues just because you like a music genre. None of them can justify it either, its like they are stuck in childhood and never embraced the possibilities that this world actually offers.

Attached: lmaochic.png (123x153, 49K)

Sucks huh?
Oh what tangled webs we weave.

Attached: jewish-talmudic-world-conquest-yogoslavia_cr_cr.jpg (697x638, 82K)

Absurd, Xasthur, Graveland, Goatmoon, Spear of Longuinus
These are all breddy gud

Funny thing is I just started getting into metal again, after years of just being into electronic music. But Burzum, XIV Dark Centuries, Emperor are all great.

Also just found this Russian metal band, a lot of their stuff is based off Russian pagan folklore and whatnot, it's fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRo-LPKAko8

any protest the hero fans here? been listening to fortress recently. so fkn good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfICoI_dSaM

OP you just need to ascend to the jam band world. Most fans are very middle of the road and bands never preach politics because the grateful dead never preached politics and they all aspire to be like the dead.

Metal music is good. I give zero fucks about the related culture.

I can't stand to go to shows anymore -- I just hide behind beneath the hood and stand in the back rather than engage in the hate America / Hate Trump speak. Been a metal head all my life, 40+ years, and i feel like a complete outcast.

>Xasthur
I think you're confusing NSBM with DSBM

I stay away from openly left wing bands. It is that simple.

PtH are absolute monsters live, one of the best shows i've ever been to and Fortress is their best work so far

Nazi punk is the only real punk. How can you call yourself punk and then spread cheeks for the left wing establishment? That's not punk, that's just being a faggot.

cheers cunts youtube.com/watch?v=uxODQiyjRhY

metal is not a culture, grow up.

Metal was always for leftist faggots t b h f a m

Anyone that listens to metal past the age of 16 is A FUCKING MAN-CHILD grow the FUCK up !

The thing is they didn't used to be this way. At least not until these last couple years where it's "pick a side or you're with the enemy".

Anyone you recommend?

Band called napalm
Complains about the heat

I don’t like a Napalm Death so much anymore. Cucky communist fatass incel omega male fags.

are you a Voivod or Revenge fan?

Black viking and folk metal are the most Red pilled subcultures that I can imagine around here in Germany. I actually was blue pilled as fuck when I started listening to it due to weak male figures.

At first I just tried ignoring politics while gaining an appreciation for Germanic cultures. Which probably laid the ground work for my eventual redpilling.

Recently was at a 100% white festival in the thuringian forest. A few lefty friends complained about hearing Sieg heils but I'm not revealing my power level anytime soon.

Oh shit I have pants like that! They're all black though owo
Everyone keeps staring at me because they're so jealous.

Brothers of metal. Amazing band

legitimately based opinion here

>At least not until these last couple years where it's "pick a side or you're with the enemy".
Its not? And whoever tries to make me do stuff I beat the fuck out of him. Its that simple

I saw Stray From The Path last year, it was a pretty fun show and to my surprise they didn't preach too much.

>Any metalheads/former metal heads here?
I listened to a lot of metal during my teen years. It was mostly apolitical, sometimes they'd complain about humanity fucking up the environment, which I think is worth complaining about. I've grown out of it now, I rarely have the time to listen to music. When I do, it's usually Johnny Rebel, German military marches or modern German Rechtsrock.

Most metal I listen to is fairly red pilled. Lots of Megadeth and Dying Fetus. Bit of Burzum as well. I listen to a lot of other genres now as I get older. Most metal feels stale at this point. I was 14 when I stopped dressing "metal".

I cope by listening to D U Bstep and staying expertly trained with my personal firearms

For anyone getting into metal I recommend pic related, listen innawoods for the ultimate snownigger experience

Attached: R-372973-1274482800.jpeg.jpg (500x490, 97K)