Nobody on Jow Forums

can refute this

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-30 12.30.26.png (781x613, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/661pi6K-8WQ
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
haaretz.com/israel-news/MAGAZINE-israel-declared-the-51st-state-of-the-united-states-1.6136397
youtube.com/watch?v=rB3uMjlBAWA
ternercenter.berkeley.edu/construction-costs-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most homeless people don't want to live in a home.

$20 Billion is just the cost of fixing the cost of the usual yearly Tornado that sweeps through South-East USA.
So Homelessness is yet again not fixed.

Sure, if homeless people have a single flying fuck about not being homeless anymore. Lol

ok but your cappuccino will be 15.32 sir

If homeless people start getting a free ride I will quit my job immediately

How about we save money and shoot the homeless instead

How you end exactly homelesness? By building houses for all the people or how exactly? In any case, I doubt 20b is enough.

You think money would save those junkies?

Have you ever watched intervention?

Attached: 1535606873343.jpg (518x720, 169K)

Based.

youtu.be/661pi6K-8WQ

War is proven to be economically viable. Homeless losers have already proven they are a burden on society, even when they weren't homeless. People aren't born homeless, they fuck up and become homeless.

War is great for business, homeless aren't.

Zionist will defend this.

"Senate Passes Bill to Enshrine $38-billion Military Aid Package to Israel Into Law "
>haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Attached: 1534903708684.jpg (2304x1536, 445K)

"If we just steal money from people, we can do stuff with the money we steal!"

Homeless people don't work because they have severe mental illnesses (many are combat vets with PTSD - the real kind)

You just don't want to work cuz you're a lazy degenerate

The Homeless could stop homelessness if they weren't degenerates; I voluntary at a homeless shelter and the majority don't deserve any help or sympathy. A few are there because their house burnt down or something out of their control and I feel bad, but the majority of them are scum.

So according to the first google link there are 500k homeless people in USA so 40k per homeless person will cure homelessness in USA.
Where do I sign up for my free $40k in the form of an apartment?

>Homeless people don't work because they have severe mental illnesses (many are combat vets with PTSD - the real kind)

Yes and Reagan created a mass explosion in homelessness when he closed down the mental institutions.

Crazy Bernie has been fucking Railing on Amazon the last few days

I love that shit

Attached: trump_sanders_rtr_ap_img.jpg (640x403, 35K)

Has never worked with the homeless.
Has never spent a day searching for the mental patient you're supposed to be helping who is hiding from you.
Has never watched a homeless guy trade food for empty cans he then buried in the park as savings.
The fuckwads who think money is all we need to help the homeless have no clue.
For a great many of them the only thing that will offer them shelter, food and security is institutionalization and nobody but the people who actually work with these vagrants supports that.

>homeless people are just chronically unlucky and want to live in a home and work hard and don't have drug addictions

I want this meme to die

>Ivanka

Can this bitch get KOSHERD any harder?

Attached: 1534378640621.jpg (520x398, 61K)

Honestly, the country would be markedly better if they were executed

> give homeless $100K to buy home
> homeless die of overdoses
> homelessness ended

This guy actually has a good idea

Don't give her any ideas.

Attached: 1528119056858.jpg (1066x1200, 199K)

>implying that giving homeless people money would fix the homeless problem
The homeless problem is - for the most part - their problem. There's maybe 5% of homeless people that are the through no direct fault of their own. You could give them all an apartment and a month's worth of rent and food and utilities and they'd spend it getting mashed off their tits.

The only way you can help people is to make them help themselves. Nobody offered to get me out of a bad situation.

Fpbp

I worked in a veteran's homeless shelter for 2.5 years, and let me tell you, no amount of money or coddling can fix homelessness.

We literally got some folks (subsidized) apartments for a fraction of their meager incomes. We increased the benefits (disability compensation from time in service) to thousands of dollars per month. And they would still choose to go out and live in the woods and panhandle.

Some of them are just too fucked up to live in a place. Not mentally there. Spent 2 years in the Navy in 1983 and claim they saw hundreds of their friends die in Vietnam.

Most homeless are only homeless temporarily. They live in their cars for a few months, or enter a shelter for a few weeks, and get their lives together.

The first type of homeless cannot be housed, and the second type, while they move in an out of homelessness & bolster the homeless numbers are any given moment, will not be homeless forever.

This.
Small business owner here, I've offered jobs to numerous homeless folks, answer is always no.

We gotta put them in the home, then lock all the exits boom problem fixed.

Same.

Except I told one of them i wouldn't call the cops if he kept the rest away and didn't bother my staff for money or cigs, let him live behind the store, best relationship I've had with a homeless guy, then one day he disappeared. I hope he found a home.

> what is net worth vs cash in the bank

JUST GIVE THEM A FREE HOUSE LOOOOOOOOL

ITT: people who don't understand what "net worth" means.

Are people born smart enough to become rich, burdened by the responsibility to care for the ignorant masses?

Is a man not entitled to the sweat from his brow?

Attached: 1524534964407.jpg (480x495, 62K)

Uh duh

Irrelevant to my statement

Attached: Checked.png (225x225, 2K)

Lets house junkies alongside families. What could possibly go wrong? There is a reason these people end up where they are.

So some sort of concrete building with steel bars?

Homeless spending has increased dramatically in Seattle and it hasn't helped at all. Unless you are going to force them into mental institutions, you aint fixing shit.

If only there were such a place where we could put them and others who are harmful to society

I can't refute that but I can tell you why it's wrong.
There was one artist who went out and created hundreds of free little shacks for homeless people in LA. Guess who banned it from being legal? The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. So you guys can bitch all you want about how de ebil rich people hate homeless, but at the end of the day your own government is fucking you liberals just as hard

Democrats could fix homelessness if they donated their money to charity instead of Hillary, if we’re being blunt.
Stop pretending you give a fuck about homeless people, faggot. Just admit that you want more gibs.

>War is proven to be economically viable

not when you're constantly racking up debt to finance these wars because the government knows no one would support an actual war tax you brainlet neocon knuckledragger

Why do people pretend Bezos is sitting on a big useless pile of cash while his wealth is entirely made of Amazon shares that allow him to control it ?

haaretz.com/israel-news/MAGAZINE-israel-declared-the-51st-state-of-the-united-states-1.6136397

Attached: 0482b21c4435e796937c6a17e858317e1e1d742f307f4c138c14e8420f517046.jpg (759x823, 56K)

im pretty thats a bullshit number 20billion to end homelessness.
if thats the case, then why does california have a homeless population

--The economy of California is the largest in the United States, boasting a $2.746 trillion gross state product as of 2017-- and cali has more more homeless people than anyone and is a bright neon blue state

>Give money to a bunch of lazy no good niggers

Lul nah I'm good

What's the cure 8X8 boxes in Montana with a sink and a toilet?

>$20 billion
>end homelessness
Bull shit.

Only when shit happens to a woman everyone gets their titties in a twist

Does this mean that it would cost a one time payment of 20 billion to provide housin for every single homeless person in the US right now? Because property taxes are a thing, maintenance and upkeep are a thing, what if more people go homeless after that 20 billion is all gone? Why dont these people offer to buy a large house and let homeless people live there free of charge.

Because those numbers are exchanging hands with people that don't deserve it and the prove of the money being taken is more than necessary is because their ratios of homelessness compared to their economical numbers prove that. More and more people are becoming homeless and unable to participate in the economy, logically speaking, the economy should be low, but it's not. Why? Because California is full of parasites. Mostly rich people, actors, musicians, etc. You know, people who contribute to nothing meaningful unless it impacts their name positively. The keep changing money with each other's hands while those that propped them up fall by the wayside. Those on the way side weren't given fair dues. That's all there is to it. If two kings trade all their nation's wealth with one another and task one of their servants to keep account of all their transactions together for the purpose of pushing numbers out there that say the country is doing good because of all the trade accounted for, that shit would be a lie. Don't know why people think it's any different now.

>end homelessness
So you're going to round them up and kill them?

Treating "homelessness" is like treating the bad smell of a gangrenous foot by hanging a pine freshener from a toe.

The smell is just a symptom, treat the disease not the indicator.

So $55/person from everyone in the US would somehow fix a systemic problem with a lump sum of cash?

If it were that easy then why not impose. one time tax-refund penalty? Unless that number os pulled from think fucking air and OP has no idea what it costs get people out of poverty and stay out.

You mathematically retarded idealists make me laugh all the way to the bank with that military budget increase bitching. That money pays salaries, ensures US global military advantage, and pushes new technologies that eventually reach the civilian markets. The fucking internet is a result of DARPA and military spending idiot.

But please tell me how taking the homeless off the streets and shoving them into low-rent ghettos possibly outweighs the benefits of the status quo?

Well if all the houses that are owned by renting companies like Waypoint were to say, taken from them and then resold to Americans at half cost that would be a good start.

There is no permanent solution to homelessness. There will always be people that choose to live on the fringe. I do agree that poverty and making contentrated effort in in stemming source thereof should be a national priority.

Wasn't it the city with their (((concerns))) that such structures might violate (((building codes)))?

homeless are degenerate junkies. They deserve to rot in the streets.

Attached: Checked2.jpg (337x240, 21K)

>give hobo free money to 'fix' his homelessness
>he immediately spends it all on blow
good idea

That started in the sixties.

It means they won't have to look at and invariably ignoring the beggars before walking into Starbucks.

I'm sure that a meth head with no teeth will take care of their free home.......

I can refute it.

This.

Giving people things is never the answer to make a problem go away.

Sounds like they need a FACILITY more than they need gibs

I want to live in a home
Live in poverty ama

But it's easy and the people shouting at other people to do it then feel good because they can claim it as their own victory. Actually committing effort into affecting real change in war against poverty is difficult and twitter activists are the last likely to get their hands dirty.

And how exactly would you use those 20 billion?
Build cheap apartments?
>Wealthy smart people register their unemployed grandparents as residents and live there
Provide free food?
>Homeless people hate soup kitchens, you'll just get a never ending sea of gibsmedats
Provide free education?
>99% of homeless are mentally ill, all you will do is erode the value of a degree even further
Electroshock therapy?
>Democrats use this as a new rallying cry, much larger than ICE or abortion
Free crack laced with rat poison?
>could actually work

No, in reality those 20 billion will be spent on executive compensation, lobbying, and "awareness". None of it will go to the homeless.

Attached: 1531702815500.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>duh let's throw money in the general direction of the problem
>that'll totally fix itself with these moneys!
If it came from Twitter, it can't into life.

>H-He's not REALLY worth $200bn, goy. He only has about a billion on hand, and that's nothing!!

Sorry. Fun things not allowed in communism.

Who cares. Let the subhuman trash die. Most of them are shitskins anyway

>California
Or your train wreck of a fucking state can take responsibility for its homeless epidemic and divert some of the billions dedicated to illegal spic aid to helping the homeless instead.

Part of the problem too is the law.

>HALF OF WHAT JEFF BEZOS MADE
Thats how much Amazon shares increased by. The money doesnt actually exist in his bank account and it could all disapear in the next recession.
>it doesn't actually exist

>WE HAVE INCREASED OUR WAR BUDGET BY $200 BILLION SINCE 2005
Ok, cool, but social spending (ie: Mandatory spending) such as Medicare, Social Security, SNAP etc went up by $400 billion since 2015
>thats 3 years, in comparison to your 13
Yet we still have the blight of poverty and homelessness (which has gotten worse), its almost as though you cant pay poverty to go away.

BUT LETS GO DEEPER!
>Poverty rate 1964 = 11%
> Social (mandatory) spending 1964 = 5.7% of GDP
>Poverty rate 2018 = 12.7%
> Social (mandatory) spending in 2018 = 15% of GDP
Wow, we are spending an extra 10% of GDP on poverty... yet the rate of poverty remains unchanged? HOW COULD THIS BE?

>Eats his own
lol, no one follow this guy.

It’s called culling the population. It needs doing sooner rather than lateral.

I'll tell you what op, Colleges have lots of space, it's time that the Colleges open up and use all that space for communal housing, all the homeless will now be housed in dorms and gyms. So get ready to welcome your new neighbors.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB3uMjlBAWA

Attached: fad652a0-c42a-0132-46b3-0e9062a7590a.png (1004x608, 745K)

Investing into mental health care and outreach into these communities specifically would roll back some problems as well associated programs dealing with drug addiction. These already exist but increase in funds I am sure would do a lot of good nationwide.

They would just strip all valuable metals from the house and use the floorboards for firewood anyways.

>killed by heavy machinery
well, shit happens

Attached: 8fc.gif (500x281, 3.28M)

War destroys, it's never economically viable in a macro sense. It really pays to be a merchant of death but isn't a net gain in general.

>shoot the homeless
>free target practice

.22lr's are fucking cheap too.
1100 dead zombies for $30

Fuck California AND that homeless bitch. All boomers must be imprisoned and the entire gestalt of letter agencies in America need to be corralled and executed, with extreme prejudice. If you work for the IRS, you are perpetuating a culture of theft.

Have you ever sucked cock for drugs?

>dude just shoot people lol

Grow up

>refute
Homelessness is not fixable. You can only help the ones that want help.

ternercenter.berkeley.edu/construction-costs-series
According to a Berkeley study it would cost $425,000 per housing unit in a large, 100 unit project in California. There are 130,000 homeless in California. That’s over $55 billion. Pair people up and you’re at $27.5 billion and you still haven’t paid for food, utilities, or found them employment. This is only for California.

Plus they have to actually want to move in to a home. A lot of them don’t. I always see them turn down free food. All they want are drugs and the money to buy more drugs. It’s why Los Angeles wants to open up “wet shelters”, they can’t find enough clean people to move in to the ones they got.

>we could end social problem X with more money!
>(when that doesn't work)
>we obviously didn't spend enough money!

>we obviously didn't spend enough money!

This is true though. We literally haven't spent enough money. We need to abolish our military and turn America into a centrally planned economy like now.

it's shocking how many people don't realize this. homeless are homeless for a reason. they cannot manage their lives. if anyone had a fix to make them productive members of society we would do it.

Good luck getting Americans to invest in either of those.

>“wet shelters”
sweet we can just execute hobos now?

Attached: taylor_swift_celebrity_earring_1680x1050_miscellaneoushi.com.jpg (1680x1050, 887K)

>homeless are homeless for a reason.

Go to any other developed nation and see how many "homeless" people are there.

4HEad

Story time..
I volunteered for several years with a group that built/improved/repaired homes for homeless/needy people. First few years I was primarily in the Appalachia region, I can tell you that those are some of the poorest, most uneducated people you could find. They were also overwhelmingly white. No running water, no electricity, decrepit shacks, scrawny barefoot children..the whole works. I ALWAYS got a deep sense of fulfillment working there, those people didn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, but we’re always grateful. They would try to help in any way they could, and many were almost ashamed that we were helping them. I have seen the look on a little kids face when they realize that they can take a hot shower for the first time, or that they now have their own room with their own bed, and it is a powerful experience. That program had pretty strict requirements for the families, no drug convictions, domestic abuse...etc.
When I changed jobs and moved to another state, i thought I’d try volunteering somewhere local. Ended up with Habitat for Humanity, building homes for “disadvantaged urban people” the difference was night and day. Those fucking lazy niggers can’t take care of anything, build a home for poor single mom shaqueesha and her kids and you probably won’t even get so much as a “thanks.” Check back in a couple weeks and find baby daddy Tyrone in the now trashed house playing fucking PlayStation in the middle of the day. That was a big redpill for me, and I’ll not lift a finger to help a fucking nig or an addict.

>Go to New York, San Francisco, Detroit, chicago
> Homeless everywhere

>Go to Tokyo, Kyoto
>No homeless people

Really makes you think.