Jewtropolis Rising Thread

The Jews have hacked snapchat and officially renamed New York. They say it was just a "Hacker"..but the Jews are really claiming New York as their Israeli settlement from where to control the goyim. This is a psyop to test a response.

Attached: IMG_2141.jpg (750x1014, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clanging
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being jew isn't a race.

> Snapchat slammed as being racist towards jews
> literally founded by a jew

Wev.

Exactly

Confirmed OP is a faggot

>not Jew York

8/8 b8 m8

Yfw they're testing the grounds for actually renaming New York into Jewtropolis

Yes it is retard. At least the "purebloods". I mean sure anyone can walk around calling themselves jews, but only the ashkenazi are true jews.

I know a Jew who literally told me that Jews are not white, but they are of a separate race. A literal Jew told me that to my face.

Attached: 194761118220.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

>not Jew York

I swear kikes ruin fucking everything.

Um no sweetie racism is prejudice + power meaning you cannot be anti-semetic at al.

*snaps fingers*

The Jews seem to think otherwise, but only when it benefits them. White people are (((their))) camouflage.

youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w

It's part of their religious beliefs. I mean, the word "Jew" itself means a citizen of Judea. The Big Lie about the Jews is that they're the scattered remnants of Judea after it was conquered by Rome, when the reality is that the whole religion is a farce cooked up between money-lenders and Christian leaders who wanted an excuse to allow money-lending to continue.

"Ashkenazi" literally means "Germanic". There are genetic differences due to selection (Jews unsuccessful at finance converted to Christianity, underhanded Christians converted to Judaism) and inbreeding (Jewish communities were often small and isolated). They're more of a breed than a race.

No, they Re not. That is some newfag shit. Jews are people in Judaism. Jews are a people with no host country. Think gypsies. They are not a race.

>"Ashkenazi" literally means "Germanic".
Not really. It refers to Jews who lived in central Europe, so they've got some central European genetics, but they are still more Semitic than white.

Attached: Atzmon.jpg (946x769, 171K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>The term "Ashkenazi" refers to Jewish settlers who established communities along the Rhine River in Western Germany and in Northern France dating to the Middle Ages.
>By the high medieval period, Talmudic commentators like Rashi began to use Ashkenaz/Eretz Ashkenaz to designate Germany
Ashkenaz = Germany.
Ashkenazi = Germanic.
Ashkenazim = Germans.

Attached: 1531714870865.png (623x626, 59K)

Also, gypsies are a race. They're Indian.

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

>ashkenazi are true jews
No they are not. And even if they were there are other Jews.

Ashkenaz refers to the place. Ashkenazim are the Jewish diaspora that settled in Ashkenaz. They're not Germans.

Here's a song for you youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc

OY VEY
The Goyim Know
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1535155242434.png (542x666, 248K)

Based.

They're nomadic, not full Indian from cross breeding. Same with Jews. Jews come from many places.

Oy vey muh raycism

Attached: F246035F-44BF-40F1-B42B-410FA69301A3.png (499x641, 328K)

Sure, but mostly from one place, and they cluster together. To say they're not a race is asinine.

Jews don’t even pretend they’re not trying to take over
Take over nyc and all surrounding areas
Slowly encroaching on the entirety of New England
Already raping and pillaging the west entire coasts major cities
Establiments and housing surrounding the Great Lakes
Encroachment on gulf shore due to a flattened economy
Encroachments on large metropolitan cities around the us

So how many years until they say the us is the promised holy land and it’s all theirs by holy Torah declaration made 6000 years ago?

How long until Americans have no home except the over worked renters hell that is Jewtopia

It’s almost like the dirty plotting Jew isn’t grateful for the USA saving what was left of their cockroach dynasty from the nazis. If only we had a time machine so we can correct a few errors in history.

jewtropolis. the fucking russian nazi hacker known as Jow Forums strikes again

Why is Snap bearing the brunt of the blame I thought it was some other company that different people used that were responsible. Some kind of stock scam?

>Ashkenazim are the Jewish diaspora that settled in Ashkenaz.
There was no Jewish diaspora. Judea wasn't a multiracial utopia destroyed by the wicked Romans. The white Judeans didn't flee to the north, and the black Judeans to the south, and the Chinese Judeans to the east.

There was no great migration. People became Jews where they were. As I said before, Judaism was cooked up as a pretense between money-lenders and Christian leaders who wanted an excuse to allow money-lending. The Bible talks a lot about Jews (Judeans), as people following the same religion Christ was raised in, as people who were converted or resisted. Modern Judaism started as a LARP based on how the Bible describes Jews, with the goal of making excuses for money-lending and other violations of Christian law and morality.

And who are judaists? People who descend from the tribe of Judah. That makes them a separate race.

>Snapchat slammed as racist for telling the truth about New York

>yfw 9/11 were the good guys

What is Ashkenazi Jew for $500, Alex?

actually they're not jews, they're fake jews, ie AI terminators playing nice until they fuck up and come kill all of us.

shemites ie semites are a race, they come from niggers breeding with whites in biblical times. they are dogs, the opposite of gods, this is why they're of the house of Canaanites canaan k9s woof woof opposite of god, ie devils. get it yet morons?

Attached: Moses_with_horns_092.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

Whichever one of you did this, this is epic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clanging

>written by Saqib Shah

Wow, a Muslim calling out anti-Semitism, you see something new every day

>implying these people don't consider themselves white
lmao

Attached: 072.jpg (1916x947, 736K)

Specifically a company called Mapbox, according to zerohedge. Sounds like it's some general purpose app map provider. Daily Stormer lists the owners as gentiles.