Frequent sex might enhance our performance on certain cognitive tasks...

>Frequent sex might enhance our performance on certain cognitive tasks. A growing body of research on both humans and animals published in the last decade points to this conclusion, including a new study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/the-myths-sex/201808/sex-the-brain-frequent-sex-might-have-cognitive-benefits

B-B-B-BUT, MUH DEGENERACY

Attached: screen_shot_2013-01-15_at_3.17.46_pm.png (310x233, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well i fap quite a bit...does that count?

Jews trying to normalise sexual degeneracy

I fuck my wife every day pretty much. Does wonders for our marriage and daily wellbeing

Wow its like 1.8 billion years of evolution designed us to have sex or something

I blame the Jews

(((we need shekels to prove sex has benefits)))
Wow, Jews are so smart!

i make my wife scream like a pig when i fuck her rough and good, leave her full of bitemarks and hickeys all over her delicious skin.
A well fucked wife is a happy wife

Jews have abnormalised it, the damage is now being undone

Not only that, but excessive masturbation leads to hatred of Jews.

Can confirm

>psychology
>real science

>your shitty opinion
>real science

>science isn't a lot of opinions written down by people with a fancy list of titles and highly-cited opinions
kek

>real (((science)))
Are you a randstad fag?

Attached: 1530626484085.jpg (350x335, 27K)

Based

Cringe

There is hoop for Negerland yet

Stable marriage leads to far more sex than any form of degenerate sexual "liberation" can hope to achieve.

Back into the fucking ovens.

ew

She doesn't want you to feel bad about your small dick or start getting suspicious of Tyrone

This is true. None of these women wanted to fuck me until I got married.

Classic degen subversion

youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

i wonder (((who))) could have funded this study

why aren't there any noble laureates among hookers then?

>implying there aren't any hookers when the (((scientists))) use (((government funding))) to go hang out at exclusive exotic vacation resorts to talk about their research
I bet you think they don't all get stoked as a steam locomotive when they go to a conference in Devnver

No wonder why poltards are so stupid

oh man

Attached: 1422911219426.jpg (410x504, 39K)

You already got btfo nigger psychology isnt a real science get out of here

my degree says otherwise

I think you got psyched out by Jews selling worthless pieces of paper.

This board is prima facie evidence of that

Why is someone with a degree reading psychologytoday? That site is a parody. No better than Cosmopolitan or HuffPo.

>sex
>Jow Forums

masturbation makes you lose important minerals and vitamins though and a bit exhausted to be honest.

so always have supplements for that ready or just fap less.

>t. kike

You ever had sex? Afterwords its relaxing and all that noise in your head yelling at you to fuck shuts up very zen, great time to write music and do critical thinking your mind is clear, relaxation is great. I think the thing is, being calm and relaxed
>might enhance our performance on certain cognitive tasks
So for a start relax from the start so you not so all angsty and can sit still, wanting relief by orgasm. Think you fucks. SAGE

You know about the jews and their ritual satanic sex magic that they do to themselves, right?

>might