Christians on Jow Forums

A honest question to christians here, especialy ones who aren't just basic bitch civnats.
Why are you hell bend on converting other Jow Forumsacks? If you agree on most of shit with let's say an atheist or a pagan, wouldn't it be more productive to instead trying to convert them, redpilling your fellow christians who fell for jew propaganda?
It just seems counter-productive.

Attached: Trinity1.jpg (1600x1200, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183908136/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtu.be/GZbOCHu6vSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are a christian and you fully believe that the most important thing is being a Christian or you will burn in hell for eternity what is really the most productive thing to do? Generally, Christian values are entirely in alignment with far right wing political views regardless

>Generally, Christian values are entirely in alignment with far right wing political views regardless
Then why majority of christians aren't far right?

they are not christians, they are larpers.

Would it then be up for "real christians" to do something about it instead of trying to convert people here?

Why did you make this thread again with the same image?

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/

Attached: 1465156698597.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

this isnt a christian board, also it would not be productive to align lefty Christians here when they dont come here

>this isnt a christian board
Yes it is. Fuck off.

Attached: 1534355862338.jpg (958x2662, 784K)

What?
Well instead of sitting here and trying to convert people they could be redpilling people within their churches. It's kind of up to them.
Why do they care more about Jow Forums being christian than christianity not being subverted?

How many people in your church did you redpilled?

It's a politics board. It doesn't belong to any religion. This board doesn't even belong to a single political group. Otherwise we couldn't have discussion here.

You even changed your proxy, you kike. You were American yesterday.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183908136/
>same filename in OP

Attached: 1533509555355.jpg (848x1480, 278K)

>same filename in OP
Well, its one of the first images on google image you get when you type "Jesus".

there is a time and place for everything

Get a good pic next time Sodomite.

Attached: The Holy Trinity.jpg (897x960, 151K)

>there is a time and place for everything
So you are scared to be ostracized i guess?

Attached: 1535565409727.png (900x516, 268K)

Attached: 1uplbv.jpg (720x628, 55K)

You aren't really making your case better. Why are you more bothered by fact that people aware of jewery and problems of race aren't christian than that christians aren't? Kind of skewed priorieties if you ask me.

Ultimately the most important thing about Christianity is the salvation of the soul. The Bible claims that God will damn everyone to hell, unless they are perfect and without sin, which you are not, or you trust that Jesus Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day. This is the only way to be reconciled with God and escape the coming judgement.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: jew rubbing.jpg (185x250, 3K)

So ultimately you are perfectly ok with christians not being aware of the jew as long they are christians?

Don't waste you time your time user Christians are about religion first my ideals second. This is why they can't ever ending up meeting in the middle. Christians care more about you being Christian than having ideals. I have a Christian friend who's spends his time trying to convert me.

I just don't get it. Wouldn't it be easier to just present their fellow christians with all this evidence they gathered up to realise the truth themselves?
Only reason i can even think of is them being afraid to be ostracized by their bluepilled christian friends.

>spends his time converting me
Yeah that means he cares about you and wants you to not be a endless faggot that burns for eternity

You’re very blessed user

So you don't care about your christian friends being decieved?

>atheist
>red pilled

Attached: 140879.png (1461x935, 262K)

No, people need to study and learn all things that the Bible says and do them. That's what God expects of every man, but nevertheless that has nothing to do with salvation.

Nope sorry but I simply can't feel the fear of hell when I don't believe in it. You may see as blessing. I see it as annoying.

Voting for republicans has all shit to do with being avare of the jew. Republican base voted for that traitor MCcain for fucks sake.
And who do you think are biggest israel supporters?

So you will leave your brothers in Christ unavare about the jew to be eaten alive?

>yeah guys be red pilled like me and vote HillDawg

Well, if not for Trump republican base would be SUPERredpilled and voted for jeb.

Jow Forums is a "politically incorrect" board, which means christians, jews, atheist, mudshits, niggers, faggots and others should not be coddled, No sanctuary for anyone.

Attached: 1524436333585.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

If, after all the evil we've seen and the redpill that the Jews and elites sincerely worship the devil, if even after that you do not believe in the Christian God, there's something wrong with you, not us.

How does them worshiping the devil prove that the devil exists?
And why do you care more about us believing in God than your fellow christians being aware of the whole "devil worship" thing?

>Republicans
>redpilled

Attached: daleshadesoff.jpg (222x255, 13K)

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

It can be about both. One is not more important than the other. They both serve the same goal: less evil in the world.

>One is not more important than the other.
Which one is?

Because Jesus Christ is our lord and savior and all those who do not accept that will not be given his salvation. I want all Jow Forumsacks to be saved, hence why I preach. God tells us in the Bible to spread the gospel and so we do.

But you don't care about those that are already christians being decieved by the jews?

You want your fellow Jow Forumslacks to burn in hell? Your life on this earth is finite, what matters is your salvation.

I tried redpilling my pastor. he told me to never come to his church again.

>Your life on this earth is finite, what matters is your salvation.
>memeflag
Who could have guessed?
Well, if it didn't work with the pastor try with his flock.
You need to attack from the side they are comfortable with. Redpilling atheists (especialy fedora tipping ones) will involve talking a lot about evolutionary pressures and such stuff.
But if you want to redpill your christian friends i would try to start with the jews: How are they treating christians? What are they REALLY saying about them? What they believe about Jesus?

that is the kind of pastor who might be molesting your children

>racism makes me redpilled
>why wont Christians worship this false idol?

it is lucky for you niggers do not need to worry about hell. only humans have souls

>american christian
>race mixer

Attached: C9L9wkEUAAAsCHA.jpg (396x352, 29K)

You're just fooling yourself to say only whites are human. Show scripture though.
I don't race mix. Just pointing out your false idol, your skin. Show me some scripture though.

if not for Trump, Hillary would have won.

And? Republicans gave the world also bushes and obama (mccain and romney? Was GOP drunk?).

I do not need scripture to know the difference between an animal and a human.

do you think America would be better off with Hillary? Trump won because he's Trump, Cruz would have failed, Jeb! would have failed (low energy), Lil' Marco would have failed, etc. Trump's not really /ourguy/, but he's the best America's got at the moment; white supremacists and real christians don't sell, neither do redpills This is the modern west, not 1950's Murica.

Why not both?

Most Christians are extremely nationalist and right wing as you can get. Christians are tolerant but only to an extent, we know what (((they))) are pushing and we might be a little more quiet about it then the savages who pray to their moon god in mecca but we by no means plan to put up with it.

When (((they))) decide to come for you, who will you side with? Your white Christian brothers who would die for their heritage or slippery athiest jews who toil and sweat everyday to befoul Christ's legacy?

Wtf ordodox? Begome far right

It's not what we talk about.
Trump is pretty alright but republicans on avarage aren't really better than democrats.
And republican voter base is jewed beyond belief.
What the question is: why aren't christian Jow Forumsacks putting more energy into redpilling their fellow christians?

Negroes are human, sadly, doesn't mean we inherently owe them clemency or favorability though, that's a state of mind concocted in the West. Negroes don't belong in white countries.

it is not a matter of being better or worse off with trump or hillary. The whole 2 party democratic system is at fault and to pretend that since trump is better then hes the best they deserve is not to anyones benefit.

because modern 'christians' have lost their way by virtue of being brainwashed, like most of the West. They're still not as bad as atheists though.

Christians are not okay with interracial marriage, it use to be illegal in most states up until the 50s until they decided to change that. Christianity is not some Coombya hippy kike bullshit like they want you to believe...the kikes have done alot of damage to our great faith but they will not win

yes, the system is flawed. shocker. what do you propose, then?

>Most Christians are extremely nationalist and right wing as you can get.
Did you came out of a glacier recently?
>When (((they))) decide to come for you, who will you side with? Your white Christian brothers who would die for their heritage or slippery athiest jews who toil and sweat everyday to befoul Christ's legacy?
Who will you side with? Fellow whites or your brothas in christ from mexico and nigeria?

BecAUSE YOU NIGur there is a literal fight for your soul and there is A CERTAIN SPECIFIC WAY that will CERTAINLY entitle you to a POTENTIAL HAPPY ENDING regarding the context of your afterlife.

Christians are generally just trying to save you, just ignore all the TAKE CONSTANTINOPLE types and realize the Truth behind the words.

>Christians are not okay with interracial marriage, it use to be illegal in most states up until the 50
We don't live in the '50 anymore. And wasn't it catholic church that fought to abolish anti-race mixing laws?

I will concede that they are broadly approximately human in the sense that a parrot is approximately a crow

>Christians are generally just trying to save you, just ignore all the TAKE CONSTANTINOPLE types and realize the Truth behind the words.
Actualy i prefer the type compared to civcucks. Say what you want, at least it's an ethos.

I'd've used horses and donkeys, but fair enough

Armed revolution obviously. It has happened hundreds of times in history.

who are these 'fellow whites'? atheists? they're mostly libs. or do you propose ignoring creed altogether and focusing strictly on race?

I am a christian but i am also a proud white man, god sees who I am and he has no problem with me condemning wrong doings. Just because god created gays doesn't mean i have to accept what they do, the same goes for savages.

God is a fair god, and Christ forgives but at no point were commanded to let somebody take advantage of our family and our homes...jesus with all his forgiveness knows that even though we must help our meek brothers that does not mean we cuck ourselves to every savage me meet.

You are listening to kikery to much..stop listening to the Christ killers

>atheists? they're mostly libs
So are christians? In US most of americans are still christian. Pope is shilling for migration from africa. Merkel is leading christian democrats.
And well... we ARE attacked based on race. If it's about christianity then why jews don't give a shit about fighting christians in africa (where there is more and more of them?).

it's a VERY specific set of circumstances that lead to something like that happening in the modern west, we need something more reliable

>I am a christian but i am also a proud white man
Great. But if you look at the stats in your country there is less and less people like you. Had you tried to fight with that by let's say redpill your fellow christians?

widespread nuclear war leading to the collapse of world governments then

>So are christians?
this is correct, but those of Christ's creed tend to adhere to what -we- want

Attached: d8007c4e-7768-4e27-946d-7b28a49b8da7.jpg (722x622, 98K)

We must unite all people to our great faith that does not mean we allow them to invade us and steal our bread and marry our women

Most Christians I know are far more redpilled then any other group..75% of white Christians voted for Trump and the wall so...

power armor doesn't exist yet, bucko, hold your horses

Christians are commanded to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ's death, burial and resurrection. It is the last thing Jesus said before ascending to heaven and something he stated over and over during His ministry. Besides this reason, we genuinely do not want to see people we are friends/agreement with go to hell. And lastly: we are rewarded for leading souls to Salvation.

I'd also like to mention that the current Pope is a heretic, and not a real christian.

Attached: modern heresies.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Christians also voted for mccain. They would vote for jeb.
They vote for republicans becouse of the zionism, not much else.
What did republicans actualy DID for whites in the last 30 years?
Well, your church officials and your leaders do exacly this. And you don't even seem to care enough to inform your fellow christians about it.

I dont believe anything pagans or atheists do.
They are diseased and i have the cure.

You do realize hell exists, those who have an opportunity to hear about Jesus but turn their backs, will go there right?
>Go forth and multiply
I am trying to save the young idiots here who dont know paganism is demonic, and atheism is suicide.

Convert, help us take back the planet. Or stand aside

Attached: 1535422449125.png (500x606, 152K)

The pope is a fraud and a phony most Catholics I know hate him

yes, republicans are zionist shills. so are dems. what do you propose?

>75% of white Christians voted for Trump and the wall so...
They also voted for neocons for the last forever. Hardly an acomplishment. They are also ones most pro-israel.
Teach this to your fellow christians, not me. How many christians did you shown this text to?

Lesser of two evils dip shit

We support Israel as a nation and ally only...not kikery. We know what the Christ killers do

(((They))) are trying to figure out how to drive a wedge between the conservative Christians and the alt right using religion.
>Havent you noticed a bunch of threads all summer asking how to align them?

They want to know how so they can stop it.

Lord have Mercy!

>yes, republicans are zionist shills. so are dems. what do you propose?
Not worshiping republicans would be a start.
>ortodoxy

Attached: iakovos_mlk_jr.jpg (494x640, 66K)

>How many christians did you shown this text to?
all the ones i know, or at least the ones who CARE about being christian (lotta larpers and heretics out there), they all seem to agree the Pope is a blasphemer and a heretic, but then again, i live in a fairly conservative town, and my family are traditional catholics

>75% of white Christians voted for neocons for the last forever. Hardly an acomplishment. They are also ones most pro-israel.
If you are genuinely interested: welcome to the club. I have a video for you.
youtu.be/GZbOCHu6vSk

anyone armenian here? armenians were the first to accept christ as a nation, we are all in their debt, none of you have a leg to stand on when talking about christ at all unless you're Armenian, ie the real tribe of judah. bible says mount zion is the home of the real Jews, mount Zion is 310 ad is where Armenians went to and established the Armenian quarters in the holy land thus fulfilling that the jews have returned to the holy land and to God.

if it weren't for Armenia, you assholes would still be in chains, all of you.

Armenia is JAPHETHIAN ie JUPITERIAN anyone who's WHITE is JAPHETHIAN ie a direct descendant of JUPITER THE MESSIAH WHOM IS ZEUS! you all know him as jesus cause the kikes are playing keep away.

go look for yourself, God sent two apostles to armenian, they were beheaded and skinned alive by turks ie shemites/semites, then God sent Gregory the illuminator. do you morons realize now why the pope went and accepted Armenians genocide as LEGIT? he bowed to the JEWS. THE REAL ONES.

Attached: Turkish_map-flag.png (1000x459, 201K)

>pastor anderson
So, so tiresome.
>We support Israel as a nation and ally
You also send billions of dolars a year to them and your sons to die in their wars...

Attached: 1508036965449.jpg (853x861, 210K)

>Not worshiping republicans would be a start.
fair enough, but are we not allowed to find them appealing based on policy? there's really not much else we can do, the vast majority of the populace isn't redpilled

What wrong with a priest going to a funeral?

You act like Jesus said only whites can ve saved. If we stop the blacks from being animals and teach them, we can expell the subversive people and maga.
>You are either a nazi larper, or a jew trying to shit on Christians

Either way gtfo faggit

Attached: 1535096387415m.jpg (1024x531, 93K)

>appealing based on policy
What policy? They talk about the boarder but they didn't done shit since Reagan. They might be a lesser evil but fuck if they don't suck.

Why don't you just watch the video? Your image has nothing to do with what we're talking about. And the Bible says nothing negative about race-mixing. In fact, it only uses the word "race" 1 time:
>Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
>Hebrews 12:1 KJV

we SHOULD support Israel as a nuclear test site. they are not to be trusted. however, they are very relevant in a global scale, and they're elbow deep in american politics, we can't just ignore them

>What wrong with a priest going to a funeral?
Nothing. But if he goes to a funreal of a whoremonger communist he helped in his work problems start.
>You act like Jesus said only whites can ve saved. If we stop the blacks from being animals and teach them, we can expell the subversive people and maga.
Civnats are the fucking worst.