Why does no one on Jow Forums understand empathy?

Why does no one on Jow Forums understand empathy?

Attached: 9B46143A-BBCB-4FCC-B185-AE05E1094603.jpg (800x533, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up kike nigger

Because we understand political theater when we see it.

The tank is empty

Empathy is weakness

Attached: empathyfoundandcured.jpg (379x496, 81K)

John McCain was a traitor. They should throw his corpse in a landill with the rest of the garbage

Because we are indestructible. And we are entitled to win.

It's a shame McCain didn't understand empathy when he killed US seviceman or dumped his disfigured wife.

Because no one off pol seems to understand tyranny

Attached: 1503326270086.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Wh*tes having excessive empathy is what got us into this mess in the first place. Medieval selection pressure caused Northwestern Europeans to become overly empathetic and guilt-prone, and overly universalist, which is why those countries are so cucked today.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
unz.com/akarlin/where-do-the-weirdos-come-from/
unz.com/pfrost/the-origins-of-northwest-european-guilt/
unz.com/pfrost/western-europe-state-formation-and-genetic-pacification-3/

>Many commenters on this matter like to blame Jewish influence for these shifts in social attitudes, and it is true that Ashkenazi Jews commonly hold and have promoted progressive agendas. But what these commenters ignore is this: why do people listen? Or more to the point, why have some people (and peoples) embraced these views and not others? A promoted agenda is only as good as the traction it gains. Clearly, the trend towards universalism has been the purview of Northwestern European societies almost exclusively. If Jewish influence has had any role, it is only in the form of a rush in a much larger prevailing current.
>Indeed, Jews are a vanishingly small portion of the population in many of the most progressive countries, such as the Scandinavian ones. Sweden for example is known for being a foremost champion of progressive causes.

Attached: extent-and-spread-of-manorialism.jpg (681x674, 65K)

I have empathy, I just don't usually display it.
Its very exhausting to be too empathetic.

Also people on the left and people on real life have no empathy for us white men.

fpbp

Oh, we understand empathy. Hell, we have empathy for our fellow humans. But we know the tools of the American Leftist, and empathy is their primary weapon. Due to that, we laugh out loud at any calls for empathy, because that is our enemy trying to spread their degeneracy and for us to overlook their illogic and lack of evidence for their side and their opinion.

He was a fucking rat

I wonder how many Syrian, Iraqi, or Libyan children cried over their parents.

john mccain was not a good man. the world is a better place now that he's gone.
the only thing to be sorry for is that he didn't go sooner.

We feel empathy for the all the people who've died as collateral damage from his war mongering

Empathy for monsters? No.

Attached: 1513871750968.jpg (634x359, 82K)

We do. Just not for our enemies. I feel all kinds of feels when I see or hear about white kids/women being raped and murdered on her. I can imagine if it were my family. Empathy for other whites is what drives my rage.

I’m not broken, you are...

Having empathy for your neighbor who has lived side by side with your family of 1000 years is normal. Having empathy for people 1000’s of miles away, that yoy never met, who then invade your town and kill said neighbor... that’s fucking crazy.

Bingo

>we are entitled

Attached: 2JLftvv.jpg (486x750, 81K)

Press s to spit on his grave

What's that?

Attached: 1520448517786.jpg (1460x913, 541K)

I understand empathy.
I just think it makes you weak.

This.

Also, when we're talking about politics, we're generally talking about people we've never actually met in real life, and have no personal connection to.

McCancer is rotting in Hell where the neocon warmongering piece of shit belongs. All the McCancer ass kissing coming from the media and the Establishment will not change that.

Attached: 927394338361.jpg (666x1385, 188K)

>File name

Her face makes muh consoling dick so hard.

Attached: ConfusedSatisfiedAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif (600x250, 3.02M)

Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

S

based

It's a fucking shame he didn't

So you have empathy for the hundreds of thousands of brown people murdered as a result of McStain's false flag bullshit, and assistance in creating ISIS?

You have empathy for the victims of McStain?

I hope his whole family dies too

It's Autism. Autistics aren't incapable of understanding empathy, but autistics are very much challenged in understanding it, or detecting another person's emotions. It's a form of psychopathy.

Autism of course combined with the average age of a poster on this board being

Attached: soylets.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Technically, they will one day.

Jow Forums are obviously a bunch of bitter incels who hate chad fighter pilots. i mean LOOK at this beefcake. imagine how much vietcong pussy he slayed.

Attached: mccain.jpg (961x1394, 98K)

I'm an empath, fuck off

why does no one in washington understand it?

>dad/husband advocates war in senate for 30 years
>is huge dbag
>dies
omg have some empathy!

>It's a form of psychopathy.
It isnt, and not referred as such in the DSM V. Funny you fantasize about genociding Jews, laugh about videos of people dying, and then call others psychopaths

I never liked McCain

Attached: 1535602005157.png (1024x683, 787K)

Cjdbdjbsbfu

Attached: 1535442344422.png (851x324, 120K)

is the chubby bird one of his relatives?
I'd soothe her bereavement if you know what I mean

>Why does no one on Jow Forums understand empathy?
Because we all watch the View

Attached: mccainview.jpg (1024x683, 133K)

But I'm 27 and I unironically made my town discriminate against jews.

Most here understand empathy. But they won't give any sympathy. Big difference.

She's putting a lot of sugar on that, yes. Get with it, her dad lived a dream life,(for her evil ilk) killing anyone he wanted, silencing people, being rich, and blaming others. :) Fuck her.
It's not her dad died young or never made money. Shit, normal people are usually glad that their father is out of such misery, and at that level of success, there are no "devastated tears" like hers.

MCCAIN WAS THE GREATEST HUMAN THAT EVER LIVED BETTER THAN 500xCHRISTS COMBINED HE WAS PERFECT AN EMBODIMENT OF GOD

t. media

holy shit, what an aesthetic picture, not even meming here

Is that what the Vietnamese used to say?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x814, 69K)

it's just a prank /b/ro! death to the committee of 300! theyre the one that lack empathy!

> Empathy for traitors
Only on Jow Forums

I am an intuitive. That's the problem.
I see right through your disingenuous shows.

But I has gf and mos 11b

I do neither of those things, nice strawman.

I have a sibling that has aspergers. I have a father that has symptoms of aspergers / autism. It's not necessarily that autism and psychopathy are always going to exist, but I believe that an individual with an autistic brain is much more likely to display psychopathic / sociopathic tendencies. I notice their behavior and lack of emotional response to situations that warrant it all the time. Maybe it's more of their narcissism however, as both of them really care deeply about themselves over others.

Yeah, it’s his daughter, and just as big of a scumbag as her old man.
Sure, cock the fuck out of her until she stops crying.
No empathy for those that have none for you!

Jews should be dealt with someway.
I just don't see a solution that doesn't involve genocide.

this is like the only pic besides her selfie titty pic that's actually hot

We do understand empathy. We understand that the MSM/leftists/NeverTrumpers are selectively empathetic when it suits their anti-White agenda, making their empathy completely meaningless

I have no sympathy for those who allow themselves to become kike puppets.

Attached: IMG_5990.png (1024x683, 999K)

Who needs empathy when you have MEMES

The woman is the pic lol, literal crocodile tears. How many blacks was she banging whever hes husband was deployed?

OP confuses empathy with sympathy.
You can know how someone feels without feeling sympathetic.

Oh it's just a McCain, well good riddance.

>empathy
>Jow Forums
Pick one

Attached: 99CA5EE9-82D2-436F-875D-9CEF23F9A050.jpg (1125x1421, 297K)

>replace your electorate with mexicans
>nobody left to show up for your funeral procession

Attached: oops.jpg (480x360, 21K)

He's partly responsible for killing millions

McCain probably fugged 'er. I seriously think it's possible. Why would he draw that line when he thought nothing of getting his own men killed in a war?

Attached: mccain2.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

No one cares boot. Only when you get that dd214 will you stop thanking yourself for your service

I understand it, its weakness

Attached: tumor head protruding before funeral - disgusting.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

Attached: mccain1.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

>1 post
Absolute söy

Attached: shoop.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

Does that include when he ran against Obama with Palin? Or was his canonisation only as a result of #NeverTrump

The stars really need to be baphomets.

Honest question. Did McCain have empathy for us and our country when he betrayed us? And if you don't know what I am referring to than do as I did and research it for yourself and then come back and ask us this question.

Jow Forums is one of the greatest sources of empathy on the internet right now. Think about all the children that have and will suffer because of this neocon's shit policies and obsinate refusal to support the new icon of right-wing politics because he's jealous of said icon's victory in the election. Out of all of the options, what Jow Forums wants is more often than not the option of mercy and is of a lesser evil than the other potential routes through this clown world.

That’s an insult to the garbage that faithfully served the people of this country before being discarded. We should have left him to rot where he died

I hate that cunt and her whole family.

Of course, McCain died, literally, for political theater. kys

And no one has empathy for me politically, so why should I have it for them? I do feel bad that she's fat, though.

Attached: Capture.png (788x406, 579K)

Autism, Sociopathy or Narcissism nobody's all three, but everyone here is at least one.

pol foesnt feel bad for blacks who get necklaced in Africa, or black mothers whose sons die of shootings, or Mexicans whose parents were murdered by cartels.

Attached: 564783265.jpg (454x308, 73K)

Attached: 87345629873.jpg (3500x2099, 847K)

we only care about other human beings

Attached: 23874652873.jpg (1280x640, 244K)

stfu faggot, men on a mission know no empathy for the enemy.

Attached: HereComesHell.png (1024x683, 2M)

Their deaths insist upon themselves.

Attached: peter godfather.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

she loved him you fickwit

keep telling yourself that

We do, its one of those tricks that kikes use to get people to do what they want

Attached: 1521569471968.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

/thread

She loved his cock.

Why? My brain just knows it. Intellect is like collecting, except it's cheaper and doesn't come with body odor smells.

I know it.
It is when you see people fuck and you want to fuck too right?