Alt-Hype officially gives up on white nationalism, embraces the blackpill

youtube.com/watch?v=yx5lABaziSM&t=259s

What the hell happened to Ryan these last few days? He was the biggest intellectual proponent of ethnostates in the right-wing side of the internet, and out of the blue he just called it quits and wants to debate Richard Spencer about it? Is he being compromised or something?
What are your thoughts on this? It seems way too unnatural for him to go off the rails all of a sudden...

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/nearly-half-young-french-voters-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-french-election-2017-a7723291.html
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/21/a-bright-spot-for-republicans-among-millennials-young-white-men/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1d56fd955f36
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's been doing this shit for a long, long time and he's burnt out. He said himself, he's sick of defending people who don't even care if they continue to exist.

He'll probably retract a lot of this if the movement continues to gain momentum as it has been.

It's a tactical move, but I'm not sure yet if it's the right one. We have to wait and see.

>race realist
>thinks hispanic is a race

I hope so, because it's like those communists in the 60s that immediately became conservatives when they took government positions in the USA, it just doesn't add up.
Not to mention he's gay, so he should know better about what they do to people who "eat the poopoo" in non-white countries...

Meh, Ryan is just going through some shit. Give it time, he'll come around. Ryan has had a poor showing lately (missing the Spencer debate, and pitching his ridiculous converva-state) but this isn't that radical of a departure from his previous stances and I'm sure he'll come back around eventually. Besides, his earlier work is still incredibly valuable

this too

actually spics cluster separate from other races

In the end nothing matters. What's right doesn't matter. What's wrong doesn't matter.

You're just a part of the process, you're not the process itself. Being able to look at the process from an outside perspective, doesn't mean you can change it. A tiny part of the process telling the process to change it's direction will not move it, and if it does it was always just a part of the process.

It's just a big mess of back and fourth, you're on one side of it, and you want it to move more towards your side, and if it does it will swing back eventually, because it's end location was always destined to be so.

There's just action and reaction, you're programmed to be a part of it, but you don't have to, and it doesn't matter if you are OR if you aren't.

>and it doesn't matter if you are OR if you aren't.
Another will take ur place, who it is doesn't matter, like water filling up a crevice. It doesn't matter which exact part of the water fills it up, rest assured it will be filled, if that really matters to you.

It's not like I can't see where he's coming from. There is as large a divide between redpilled whites and bluepilled whites as there is between whites and niggers in general for example. The "white=good, non-white=bad" dichotomy is going to fall apart when you consider that something like half of whites are totally fucking cucked and braindead and they would literally stand with the niggers in a race war, how can you build a strong white identity across such a divide? White traitors are our worst enemy, worse than Jews even in my opinion, white traitors do the damage, they vote left, they let the shitskins in, they sell out to fag and tranny agendas, they crusade AGAINST white interests in white countries, it is only because of these white traitors that things are as bad as they are today.

It is pretty difficult to not be blackpilled when you understand that you are an enemy to most of your race for simply putting its best interests in mind. How is that a race worth fucking saving? A race of fucking traitors.

Varg has the right idea, as deranged as he is. We need to isolate ourselves, we need to become self-sustaining, we wait for the traitors and their broken system to collapse, wait for them all to die in the subsequent turmoil, then we rebuild.

Attached: 290.jpg (795x500, 259K)

Huwhite libruls can still be saved. Most whites were based before WW2, and eventually they will be again. I know it can seem hopeless at this point, but give it some time. Normies are herd animals, they're viciously opposed to anything that goes against the grain, and right now, that's us. But once we reach a critical mass, the adoption of our ideas will be rapid.

Also, while were at it, young white males are turning right at a record speed. White males are the catalyst for any change, all you need to get is that one group, and the rest will follow eventually.

I don't think the nature to be race traitors is built into white genetics. I think Alt Hype dismisses way to easily the whole argument that widespread propaganda is primarily responsible for turning whites into traitors. In the West, almost every single piece of information you take in that doesn't come from the internet is tainted with a liberal agenda. This includes TV, movies, radio, news, magazines, newspapers. It becomes painfully obvious once you see it.

For the last time.... Richard Spencer is a huge faggot. And anybody who follows him ought to have their asshole raped

Yeah, I mean even Hitler tried to convert the millions of communists in Germany when he got into power into natsocs, and he didn't fail either. We just need an open area for discussion and our ideas will catch on because our ideas are based on cold hard facts and theirs are artificially propped up.

That's not to say that major damage isn't done though.
>There is as large a divide between redpilled whites and bluepilled whites as there is between whites and niggers in general for example.
This is 100% true, and I'm not sure what can be done to reverse it. It's a very black pilling fact.

I just think Alt Hype is wrong about the reason for it.

>In the West, almost every single piece of information you take in that doesn't come from the internet is tainted with a liberal agenda
The problem is that this whole thing, despite being kick-started by kikes and communists, is now spearheaded by deluded, brainwashed whites who took up the reins. The liberal agenda is a white agenda now, whites are the ones now perpetuating this seemingly endless cycle of leftist brainwashing. How can anything be done to save the white race when all these problems are now internalized and committed by the race itself? It's like blacks trying to stop black on black crime, it's an act in futility because blacks themselves are the problem and the crime is just a symptom, similarly with whites and white guilt: whites are the problem.

>This is 100% true, and I'm not sure what can be done to reverse it. It's a very black pilling fact.
All you need to do is convert young white men, and the rest of society will follow eventually. It's already happening
>Nearly half of young French voters backed Marine Le Pen, projections suggest
independent.co.uk/news/nearly-half-young-french-voters-marine-le-pen-emmanuel-macron-french-election-2017-a7723291.html
>If we isolate white, male millennials, the picture changes.
>Young white men identify as Republican.
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/21/a-bright-spot-for-republicans-among-millennials-young-white-men/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1d56fd955f36

It's good to hear that young whites are waking up, but it isn't enough, we need institutional power again, we need people in high places like the kikes and leftists have, that is going to take a lot of effort and a lot of time, and in the end, I don't know if our mostly pussified generation has what it takes to climb the ladder and put race before profit.

Society is controlled by men. If you can get young men on your side, then eventually they will go on to occupy positions of influence, essentially giving you control of all of society. Of course, this will take time. In the meanwhile, best we can hope for is that populist parties win elections and put a stop to immigration. It's not the ideal solution but it will at least reduce the bleeding. And it's not that far off either, populist parties are constantly making new records in the share of votes they get.

Also, I realize that whites seem like pussified faggots right now. But if the economy shits the bed, which it eventually will, then whites of all ages will start to smell blood very fast

bump

I think i might have sent him too many ebony pictures.

Attached: 7970d770bfc2c32016dbab7f6e08dae2.jpg (735x1035, 78K)

Holy shit sheboons look ugly

this