How do I save my sister?

How do I save my sister?
She is 25 obese, cat-obssesed, constantly depressed permavirgin with terrible personality and permanent bitchface due to birth defect.

Attached: fat-and-depressed.jpg (800x533, 36K)

Stop, you're making me horny.

It's too late user. Once the cat obsession starts, there's no saving her. I'm so sorry.

>permavirgin
Send her my way

I swear, theres someone out there with an obese-depressed-terrible-personality-bitchface fetish. Thats why every woman is a complete bitch - because theres always some thirsty man for them

Attached: 1534153909345.jpg (550x665, 179K)

A MANS PENIS CAN ONLY BECOME SO HARD PLEASE STOP DESU

Buy her a vibrator.

>Obese
>Bitchface
>CAT-OBSESSED

yeah sorry user-kun, we have to put her down.

>How do I save my sister?
the book of John is a great place to start.

Some of us are just fucked m8.

My sister and brother are turbo-normies, 6 fig jobs, traveled the world, married, kids, large social circles.

And I'm on NEETbux living with parents at 31 still, not fat though, been lifting for a decade now, but yeah, gains don't do shit if you're a guy. Lifting doesn't give you a out-going personality or a male-model face or 6'2 height, which all 3 things are required to be successful as a male NEET.

Your sister is different, all she has to do is lose the fat and some beta cuck will come to save her. Ain't not beta cuck women to save me.

rape her

Gently cuddle her and tell her she's beautiful in the creepiest way possible.

a truly Canadian solution

Too late, she's already infected with toxoplasmosis.

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

buy her a dildo

Attached: 1318521000711.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

her fat ass just needs to go jogging every day and she needs to stop eating a ton of garbage food
after that, she can fuck anyone she wants, whereas she's currently limited to niggers and weird scum trash

>constantly depressed permavirgin with terrible personality and permanent bitchface
Remove the permavirgin part and that describes every Polish woman i've ever met

>not being able to get through the bitch-shield
It's a test to separate the cucks from the men

>not wanting to slap a bitch for constantly giving you the stink eye
It is a masculinity test and one that i'm not going to pass and get DV charge for

How fat are we talking here?

Once she gets familiar with you you won't be getting the stink eye. Punches are not a good way to break the ice user. Try being funny

all she has to do is take it in the butt
Guys love a girl who loves butt stuff

>permanent bitchface due to birth defect.
You mean Indian?

niggers will fuck her

I know , I grew up around a couple of Polish sisters. But there is something inwardly miserable and bitchy about Eastern European women as a group that I can't tolerate. South African women are usually bubbly and funny, i'm not going out my way to put up with stand offish women.

My sister used to be like that. I felt bad for her. She ended up joining the army real late.
She lost a ton of weight, and then gained a ton of muscle, not like masculine body builder, but I would say she could of taken most normal guys in a fight, shes kinda a big woman even without fat.
Gained a lot of confidence. Some social skills.
I'm not making a claim for the army, I know lots of people who where still useless when they got out.
Anyways. Shes didn't really enjoy the army, she's been out a while, she does logging in alaska now. Shes very steeled and humble from it all.
I do construction, and I've met women in my field, but any conversation is "hey look at me, I'm doing the same job as a man, womyn" and just gets old quick.
Any conversations with my sis is like talking to a dude, like we talk about tools, or just cool stuff she's seen on the job.
I guess my point is don't lose hope, but change has to come from her, you aren't born a good person, it takes life lessons, hardship, and self determination.

Do you have a NEET or incel friend you can talk into taking her on a date? Or maybe set them up together at a gathering?

Has your sister come out to the family yet?

Sounds like a typical white girl, mmm there is no problem user she will die alone and that is fine.

Imagine that she meets a nigga and gets pregnant, and then the nigga beat her once in a while that would be a problem.

>married his sister
>commits incest every day
>calls himself normie

shoot her

>permavirgin
You have a dick, right? That's the solution to her virginity right there.

Haha no, thats been an on going joke though. We'd all be cool with it. She's been dating this huge 7"2' ginger that does trapping for a living. For about 4 years now. I'm not convinced he's a cover up. Nice dude by the way.

Let me have her for a while. I'll give her the best two minutes of her life.

Good to hear your sis has her life on track and has a good man in her life.

make her watch Molymeme and Jordan Peterson videos. Seriously. she needs guidance and a goal, as well as encouragement.
if you're not determined enough to change your life around, it won't get any better. Heck, pray to God to help your sister too. that also helps. she needs an exercise routine as well.

because you know, the truly grisly shit about life is all the time you wasted doing nothing for your own betterment and self-improvement. you never get those years back. also, tell her to get a tinder, normiebook (maybe even twatter and a normiegram) and a new job so she makes some connections.

how tall is he really?

I mean that's what he told me, if I eye balled, that's about what I would guess.
He's legitamently freak tall, self conscious about it. And lots a knee problems, which I guess is a thing at that hight.

>She's been dating this huge 7"2' ginger that does trapping for a living.
Probably not a very convincing trap if he's that tall.

Islam.

Live virtuously and offer a helping hand to any willing to take it. If someone chooses not to accept your help, you can't help them.

This. Half nigglet nieces and nephews in your future!

Kill her cat, starve her in the dungeon, and fuck her.

... it means he sells drugs

find her a black man. they love fat ugly white women

around 10kg/170cm I think.

Is his name Daniel?

She used to rent a flat with her homo friends ic collage and now hates every faggot with passion.