Why don't western European countries enumerate their populations by race or ethnicity?

Why don't western European countries enumerate their populations by race or ethnicity?
Every former communist country every 10 years does population census in which they ask people their ethnicity, language and religion.

Attached: 131414.png (800x488, 119K)

Because the last time we did, we sent trains full of Jews to Germany.

Because they don't want their people knowing that they are going to be replaced in just a few decades.

where exactly is the problem, luigi?

None.
But the leftists tend to explode if you talk about race in census

Because that data would generate all sorts of hatefacts and hatedeductions

Is this a serious question? Because they suppress it on purpose in order to hide the ethnic replacement of Europeans, obviously.

>Because the last time we did, we sent trains full of Jews to Germany.
for those thinking this guy is shitposting he is actually reporting what the leftists said a couple of months ago when Salveeneee wanted a census on the gypsies living on our territory.

why should they?

so that you know how many minorities live in your country

why would I need to know that?

For the purpose of accurate statistics, scientific study, giving more info to demographers, etc.

They are going to do it by 2021 by pressure by UN probably to give protection rights to the Kangs.

My country's republic mimicked French Republic cucked stance like Grand Orient Lusitanic the dominant freemasonry obedience mimicks Grand Orient of France values. It also brings backs the values of Jacobinist 1st Republic and so on.
But there are some Western Countries (U.K.) that already do that. Except France.

because it is interesting

Attached: 12121313.png (1313x1142, 88K)

Because it's knowledge and truth, why would anyone want to hide it if they don't have something to hide.

If you're already doing a census, why not do it properly? Also YOU don't have to know/care but that information should be available.

Our left actually wants to do that, to show how bad minorities have it. Hopefully it'll backfire.

Back in 1948 there were almost a million Croats outside Croatia but inside Yugoslavia. Man they should've just made Yugoslavia but with Croatia getting the NDH borders + Istra and the rest of Dalmatia. Send most of the Serbs to colonize Vojvodina and Kosovo.

If the true statistics were known, there would be uproar.

To hide white genocide

As a minority I'm not really keen on putting my name on a kill list.

You could choose/change any nationality in USSR. :D

Census are supposedly anonymous, Schlomo. What matters is the total number from the gathering of all census.

We already do this every ten years. It's called the national census.

That was their argument? Boi, it must mean we are gassing gypsies left and right.

So that we can't know how much we are being replaced.

imperial mindset