Whats the point of anything anymore

whats the point of anything anymore

Attached: 1523723729835.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Protect Japan

Going to space is pointless and a waste of resources. Helping people on earth is more useful

this.
the rest of the meme isn't bad. but the trekkie bullshit should be replaced with something like: "a better world"

its like you dont want to leave all the muslims and niggers behind, but instead choose to live with them? :D

if you want to live on a ship traveling for 5000 years to get anywhere you are welcome, i'll stay here

I'd rather mine asteroids for precious metals than keep poking at the earth.
I'd rather gather the hydrocarbons that fill the basins of moons around the gas giants.
I'd love to work on space warping so we can see the universe without the help of a telescope.

some days I unironically believe this

Attached: 1504561060998.gif (400x300, 752K)

>humanity reaching for the stars is a bad thing
unironically kill yourself

Attached: 3F500649-1A06-4ECB-8983-98315B1EF6D7.jpg (960x830, 90K)

kill all non whites

>Blackpilling by concern trolling
SAGE

No.

Define useful?

it's not a bad thing. it's a FAKE thing

Attached: ISS-Wires-1142405.jpg (590x324, 39K)

kys retard

KYS faggots, the stars solve all of our problems. Simple minds simply cannot fathom limitless resources or boundless expansion.

>going to space where all the resources are = pointless
>overpopulating earth with third world people and slowly killing ourselves = useful
Top kek

have wife and kids, serve and be humble for your god. always think about your duty as part of caste and family. live good life thinking every day is last so you want to be best version of yourself. pray.

>whats the point of anything anymore
I honestly don't know. The world is shit, my country is shit, and I hate everything.

Stand strong my brother, we shall reconquer the world and head for the stars, may my children and yours be the first to set foot on our second colony free of niggers

Attached: 416719F8-881A-475F-8363-7C4DA92A3AFA.jpg (1024x340, 77K)

Fucking preach.

>1 pos
>meme flag
>demoralization

Stop replying to bait

space mining is a meme, it won't happen in our lifetime
it is a huge waste
start with yourself, Tyreese
actually benefitting us, we don't gain anything from just being in space, there is nothing there
*snap*

Quit the black pills user, they ain't good for you

Attached: FB_IMG_1535383792595.jpg (720x1320, 53K)

Space isn't real you pleb.

it is impossible to "go to space" it will take centuries colonizing Mars alone which will be along boring and heavily technical process. Leaving the solar system requires a massive technological breakthrough which which would like most breakthroughs be accidental and is independent of what "civilization" decides to do or not do

Singularity.
Your main job is to reach omega point. All other things are irrelevant.

what is up with all these demoralization shill threads?

YOU'LL NEVER STOP US, GLOBALIST SCUM!!!!!11

Attached: 1534549166605.jpg (226x255, 16K)

Giving niggers gibs is about the most useless thing we could fucking do

We have a finite amount of space and resources, stating here while the problem continues to grow worse and worse is not the answer, especially considering no nation is willing to obey or enforce what would be needed to solve the problem.

Even if we don't go to space we should stop helping these fucking savages

bait?

No.

Attached: 1533939277057.gif (288x291, 1.99M)

>brainlets like this still exist somehow
Reminder that there is a finite amount of time until the sun ages and expands, incinerating this planet forever. Our place is among the stars, and it always was.

>going to space where all the resources are = pointless
there were hopes about it in the past where space exploration was a big thing then it all came crashing down after the gov realize a single space shuttle launch costs 40 million dollars and it only gets you to LEO
Its pointless unless if you have infinite money and infinite people suited for the job.

Cut off free shit for useless niggers and you'll have enough money

Russia gets it.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 2.36.30 PM.png (359x372, 143K)

space is empty and dull who cares lol

Move to sweden faggot

>cut welfare
>the poor screams tyranny and wants revolution
>protests on the streets, people waving commie flags everywhere
>wound up having to pay more to fight protestors and hunting commies down in your own nation than giving the poor their giveaways
Real life isnt a video game kid. Shit happens for a reason.

Attached: image-623837-860_poster_16x9-odyx-623837.jpg (860x484, 59K)