The truth about QAnon

>calls out the big Jew

When did you realize QAnon is literally /ourguy/?

Attached: fatcock.jpg (620x728, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/is-qanon-the-latest-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-anti-semitic-1.6340841
reddit.com/r/The_GreatAwakening/
cryptome.org/2012/06/sigurdur-thordarson.htm
youtu.be/u5s-v8OJip0
ghost.report/2018/08/01/qanon-followers-are-no-better-than-low-iq-leftists/
boundingintocomics.com/2018/08/29/arkhaven-comics-and-chuck-dixons-alt-hero-q-trends-1-on-indiegogo/
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7vf_4A4Yg
grapevine.is/mag/feature/2013/07/20/q/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurdur_Thordarson
dansommer.biz/about-me.html
geo-ops.com/Contact.html
beth-shekhinah.org/home.html
postulakirkjan.is/index.php/hafa-samband
4crisisrelief.org/gallery/
dv.is/frettir/2018/08/17/daemdir-barnanidingar-kung-fu-prestur-panama-prins-og-sertruarsofnudur-leika-lausum-hala-reykjavikurflugvelli/
youtu.be/R5mgydD9WEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is merely pretending to be giving kikes an uninterrupted gobjob guys. He's going after them when he's done with Iran.

haaretz.com/us-news/is-qanon-the-latest-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-anti-semitic-1.6340841

Why should I care about a fucking LARP?

I gotta say this is probably the most dedicated LARP I’ve seen

Attached: 087E7BC1-CA43-4A32-ABA7-EDE1C52FE2AE.jpg (1024x680, 74K)

What do you think he gains out of it?

GUID poster

Attached: 1446759499196.png (500x501, 80K)

Tshirt and mug sales

>When did you realize QAnon is literally /ourguy/?
never

1. It's not a LARP
2. That you call it a LARP means you're an alphabet nigger who glows in the dark
3. Stop shilling your stupid shit

reddit.com/r/The_GreatAwakening/

>reddit

Why leave Israel for last? Take them down now then everything else will follow

in that post 'save the best for last' refers to the submarine that the clowns took control of

Trump gets his message out through QAnon. He gets an army of free researchers to dig for him, to spread the news for him. Trump/QAnon has to fight the Deep State dug into the MSM in America. The CIA has the MSM by the balls in this country. So Trump knew he had to go around the MSM to the people directly. This is important. Trump does this through Twitter, but also through Fox News and then also through QAnon. By dropping the intel crumbs Trump has let loose a highly dedicated army of people, all over the world, to find facts and disseminate his story.

Huge kicks and lulz. If he is a larper, he is the most succesful larper ever. He is more known than titor.

So what? Don't be a dick. That's the new subreddit to bypass the comp'd mods on the original GA subreddit. There's one on VOAT but it's not as highly trafficked.

They did their research and wanted Jow Forums to be Q's home but the faggot David Brock commanded all of his minions to attack Q as a LARP causing them to leave. That's why you saw the RICO case against faggot and his companies, Trump was/is pist about it. Shills will get the rope too

Why not just go to where he posts?

well he is a shill
makes sense for him to go to reddit

Liberty and justice for all motherfuckers!

America #1 forever bitch.

WWG1WGA

Q predicted this

Q made things different, Jow Forums shills upset

Attached: 1513577390707.png (796x444, 289K)

>"The primary consequence of the WL chatroom was to cull people who genuinely wanted to volunteer for WL but who were of no use to WL under its modus operandi, and dupe them into thinking they were volunteers when they were really pissing into the wind."

>"I seem to recall q also going as Q in the WL chatrooms."

cryptome.org/2012/06/sigurdur-thordarson.htm

Attached: Siggi1.jpg (1024x658, 122K)

>yfw Trump is Titor and Q
>yfw Trump is both the two greatest LARPs and the greatest shitposter of all time

Attached: 1535568265265m.jpg (462x1024, 60K)

Gloomtube exploding in chiraq

>fell for the GUID meme

Oops youtu.be/u5s-v8OJip0

Why do boomers love Q so much?

What was "spam" about my reply. Gee I wonder who controls /pol.

Attached: pol reply aug 30 2018.jpg (450x525, 55K)

Q is legit. The absolute butthurt from the glowing niggers is beautiful to watch. Never seen so many resources and energy directed towards a "larp". Its amazing to witness.

Aaaaaannnnndddd, just like that, when you point out that Jow Forums's been compromised, the thread dies.

∞-chan has been filtered as spam for as long as I can remember

>/pol
begone

because you said alphabet nigger , shill before
computer detects it as a spam

You tried calling me a glow nigger when you don't even know that infinitychan is filtered here?
topjej

QAnon is just as retarded as ZAnon. ghost.report/2018/08/01/qanon-followers-are-no-better-than-low-iq-leftists/

Attached: ZAnon.jpg (3276x2068, 1.57M)

checked, but what did Trump mean by this?

Attached: ZAnon.png (1331x655, 594K)

Attached: perish.jpg (500x656, 64K)

When did you realize QAnon is just a Mossad psyop?

Attached: ck viggo ghostbusters 62774.jpg (322x351, 25K)

Right after QAnon called out the Mossad

QAnon is like something outta a comic book.

Specifically,
boundingintocomics.com/2018/08/29/arkhaven-comics-and-chuck-dixons-alt-hero-q-trends-1-on-indiegogo/

>Vox Day’s Arkhaven Comics’ Alt-Hero: Q which will be written by Chuck Dixon is currently trending #1 on IndieGoGo. Not only is the project trending #1, but it’s already received $43,896 from 590 backers in less than 48 hours.

>Alt-Hero: Q is planned to be a 150-page graphic novel that will be broken down into six parts.
>The story will explore the current political phenomenon of QAnon. Joining Chuck Dixon on creative duties for the project is illustrator Hélix Haze and colorist Arklight Studio.

The fuck timeline did I end up in?

Attached: 1535617754635.jpg (695x636, 95K)

That's cute and all but does everyone on the fucking planet have to try to make a buck from saving the world?

Best larp of all time. Honestly think it’s minimally 3 people doing it. One is Tracy Beanz I believe

the Pope (Vatican) controls Israel. They are just as brainwashed as the rest of the Abrahamic religous world. The synogogue of Satan is the Catholic Church. The Holy See, the all seeing eye.

you do not know what you are talking about

Attached: IMG_20180830_143344.jpg (800x600, 48K)

This

>Pamphlet user, Pam’s wife, Baruch the Scribe, Farmer Funk, Code Monkey, Obobo, Rain, Tracybeanz

Reminder : To be a Qultist you don't need races (especially whites) or religion (especially catholics)

>where we go one we go all
Where will they go ? I don't know but they will all follow their leader and like every other cult a Jonestown v2.0 might happen

Its a pretty well-fucking-sustained larp dont you think ... faggot

/ourmissile but still a loose missile, which we still do not know where it hits

>LARP
>life is a role playing game
checks out

Oh..."“In all Western culture, you can argue that all conspiracy theories, no matter how diverse, come from the idea of the Jews abducting children,” Chip Berlet, the co-author of “Right-Wing Populism in America: Too Close for Comfort,” told The New York Times in April. “Stories about globalists stealing children for sex aren’t that far removed from stories about Jews stealing children to use their blood making matzah.”

Meme

>dat filename
>mfw all-seeing eye necklace
what's your deal, user

Stop projecting, Q is not your saviour.

Attached: Qionist.jpg (997x997, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7vf_4A4Yg

>Jow Forums is so flooded with newfriends that there are regular tripfag worship threads

Attached: 1512090192509.png (728x741, 479K)

wouldnt you like to know

Attached: IMG_20180830_150316.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Paints Trump supporters are psychos in the eyes of the public. It's a propaganda campaign. Everything Q does hurts Trump and makes us look crazies. Q supporters are attacking everyone who doesn't agree with them and are about to push themselves out of the movement.

I think they’re going to kill themselves when they finally realize Sessions or Huber haven’t and aren’t doing anything behind the scenes (like they’ve been promised by Q) and the statute of limitations runs out and they walk. Jut so you know, sessions is a turbocuck and is most like the victim of blackmail. You guys should get your affairs in order!

at least we're all American psychos

Attached: cinescape-603x336-218816.jpg (603x336, 42K)

Mueller In / Assange Out

Q One on One

grapevine.is/mag/feature/2013/07/20/q/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurdur_Thordarson

The military / security branch.

dansommer.biz/about-me.html

geo-ops.com/Contact.html

The church branch.

beth-shekhinah.org/home.html

postulakirkjan.is/index.php/hafa-samband

The military / security + church mixed.

4crisisrelief.org/gallery/

Start Putting It Together.

dv.is/frettir/2018/08/17/daemdir-barnanidingar-kung-fu-prestur-panama-prins-og-sertruarsofnudur-leika-lausum-hala-reykjavikurflugvelli/

I hope when Sessions gets fired this Q shit ends. I'm honestly embarrassed when I read shit like McCain was secretly executed for treason.

>the truth about Q
Q is a LARP designed to lure boomers to Jow Forums to get exposed to the real right wing in action.

youtu.be/R5mgydD9WEo

Q is only your guy because you're deceived by Satan

Same. I read that this morning and was terrified that some jackasses wholeheartedly believe that. This is the biggest disinformation campaign I’ve ever seen