HALP. AMERICA IS CANCER AND I WANT TO GO HOME

I am Japanese. I came to America, came to New York, with the expectation of everything I saw in movies. All of the romantic way you think about New York City from movie, tv, etc. It is not like that. Not at all. It is bad place, ano... terrible place! I just want to go home but I have no money now to do this. I am what is "homesick", i miss Japan. this place is a fat i would not wish on my worst enemy. I am shinto/buddhist. It is that bad. Please anyone, all trolling aside, give me advice, ask me questions on how to get to my home, anything. I just need to leave here and I need help and ansers. I hope my English is good enough. Thank you.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiMus1FJb9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blame the people who pushed for mass immigration. New York used to look like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiMus1FJb9w

This is what we are fighting against when we say we're against diversity and ethnic replacement.

is there any person here out threre?

Attached: hewwwo.png (1242x666, 757K)

Jow Forums can help, but only if you're a busty qt, user-chan.

Attached: 1530498642115.jpg (480x411, 15K)

japan is ethnostate itself. i am what is redpilled, as considered here. i stand for japanese imperial army. my father was japanese imperial fighter. japan is strong. japan does not want foreign invaders.

iie, onnanoko wo nihonjin desu. that girl is not japanese.

Find a shit job, work for 1 to 3 months, go home. Or simply don't renew your visa and get deported.

Howdy ya'll, my name is Kenichi Smith.
I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon Fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American Video Games (Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War).
I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel cause it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on Earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak English fluently, both the New Jersey and Southern accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about their history and their Constitution which I follow 100%.
When I get my American Visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Animator for Nickelodian, or a Game Designer!
I own several cowboy outfits which I wear around town regularly. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to North America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool in front of my elders and seniors, and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

fake and gay

to see the NY from movies?

Are we talking about Sex and the City or New Jack City?

Attached: 1510945552674.jpg (206x211, 12K)

Escape from New York.

Good job, now you know why you should not allow low-IQ people into your country. As to how to get back home, call ICE and ask them whether they can help you

based and redpilled

can't even find that. all the stores are owned by hateful assholes. japanese are treated like SHIT in nyc. chinese have no problem becuase they are own network. but japanese have no place to go. i am about to be homeless and all i want is money to fly back home. it is that bad here. i see now why no japanese in new york city.

Sorry. NYC is a disgusting shit hole. I had same romantic view and I grew up in this country (midwest). It is filthy, disgusting and dangerous. Nothing good is there except for some restaurants.

299 Park Ave, New York, NY 10171

hurry to the japanese embassy and see what they can do.

yes real.

Kek

be advised they close at 4pm, (212) 371-8222

is a phone number you can call

Why would you leave japan to go go new york are you fucking retarded op? Did that fukushima radiation mess up your brain?

i have thought this. embassy should help me. but i don't think they will do this. but i will. thank you.

Go to the jap embassy, fuckface.

Cities are degenerate. If you want the real American experience pick a state and go find a town to work in for a while.

日本人じゃないだろこいつ

well, then I hope you get raped and brutally murdered by a pack of pozzed niggers as retribution for going to jew york. best wishes!

Where in NYC are you? The quality of the city varies greatly by neighborhood and what you can afford.

I'm in Queens and I used to live in Brooklyn

>6
they will probably deport you back, if you tell them your situation. Or you could ask ice to deport you back.

Embassies for most first world countries will get you the ticket home but will sell your stuff at home and squeeze you for the fees from what I heard

everyone in america knows that NYC is fucking awful. most people know that big cities in general are only full of kikes and niggers.

So you're a reverse weeb?

Queens is full paki indian and guyanese now

What breed are you mutt

these truths are shielded from public. i believe same thing!!! what you say is true!!!

that blows cock, you might aswell ask ice to deport your ass.

They are common in Japan they admire traditional western culture like knights are castles kind of like people that admire the samurai and that here. Weaboos love Japan for the wrong reason and think Japan is actual like the degenerate anime they watch and often don't know much about actual Japanese culture kind of like thinking Hollywood degeneracy is western culture

>victim of the yiddish hellscape
great post. you are not alone. millions are suffering under the brutal yiddish regime.

america have been under yiddish dictatorship since 1960

They would probably send him to china due to slanty eyes

i believe japan was horrible and oppressive. i believe japan overwork and abuse the people. i come to north america to find it is even worse.

当たり前だろ

>2018
>not knowing about Jewtropolis
Don't you nips have internet in Japan?

Attached: wew.png (602x814, 441K)

You have never been to japan neck yourself nigger neck yourself

What they do about London here. Its a far left crime and ghetto infested shithole with ghettoes and expensive property and sterilie skyscrapers and Zionist banks in the middle not the romantic view of a classy city