Camwhore meltdowns are the best

Was laughing so hard had trouble capping it.

>Degenerate camwhore realizes there are repercussions to being a roastie e-thot
>No longer feeling like an "empowered" member of the (((adult community))) and melting down on twitter
>As expected, all her tweet replies are from white-knight e-cucks and fellow whores offering her support
>Decides to get drunk and camwhore more

Should we redpill her?

Attached: poorlittlecamwhore.jpg (2816x964, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tinylittlespitfire/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off with camwhore threads

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

Attached: dFdU9Bk1m40HyDyRldff4G7BNRNGKB60xNGAgYuntXw.jpg (320x320, 25K)

fpbp

I too think Sid the Sloth is pretty cool.

I know everyone hates her but honestly britney venti is kind of hot, idk why I like her

In relation to OP's post, do these people not understand what they're getting into? Cam shows are the "lowest impact" possible kind of sex work and they should be happy all they have to deal with is negative online attention. Maybe if they don't want that they should have better anonimity practices, even if their face is out there it's probably not impossible to blend in better..

Women are filth.

Attached: F9314253-AE7C-4D25-A451-CCF1BE1C91A1.jpg (313x1024, 80K)

she got jewed

Attached: pron.jpg (4236x2584, 1.03M)

BASED AND REDPILLED

If she wanted to fuck you she would fuck you....... She's not soooooo

Attached: Brittany Venti BJ.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

Do camwhores really not understand that there's a price to pay for easy money?

>I donate $200 to Brittany every week
>I think she's into me
>I'm one of her two mods
>she always talks to me in stream
You are the fucking dictionary definition of a beta orbiter, my friend.
You give her money, do shit for her she needs, listen to the bullshit the boyfriend doesn't, and will NEVER HAVE A SHOT IN HELL at that ass.

also
>her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt
>she needs to be with someone that can support her
^^^^^^^^^ HOW DOES BEING A LAZY CUNT *NOT* APPLY TO HER AS WELL?

Learn to read sarcasm

Just tell her what a degenerate piece of shit whore she is. She should know this before she kills herself.

Hard to read something as sarcasm when it sounds exactly like what they all fucking say.

Don't take anything you read here seriously

Most are too lazy to get a respectable job, some are stupid or naive, some get off on the feeling of power taking money from beta e-cucks, but the harsh reality of the consequences of (((sex work))) sets in for all of them at some point.

Attached: FancyV.webm (1680x1052, 1.9M)

Camwhores should learn to shut the fuck up and act like the whores they are.
No one watches whores for all the "interesting" shit they have to say.

This pasta works every time

This, I'd have more respect for them if they had more self awareness.

This. The sad part is that there are literally tens of thousands of losers out there who actually behave this way. Men, the power is all in our hands... why are you wasting it by giving your money to these pieces of shit?

>sell the girlfriend illusion to weak-minded men on the brink
>get surprised when one of them snap out

Lazy? Why bother to work when thirsty morons will THROW money at you for flashing your tits and finger banging yourself?

I fap to EmilyLynne

The assumption that all fucktarded statements which look legitimate should be taken as trolling or sarcasm is why fuckers are considering Rian Johnson some kind of troll king for Last Jedi.

HAhaha Plinketts review is resonating everywhere.

>I know everyone hates her
Nope. Never noticed that. She's okay. She's improved recently, she's developed into a beautiful woman. Also she is an extravert narcissist, they are the very best people. Adore them, they need it.

Attached: IMG_6473.gif (303x343, 2.74M)

I spotted the cuck!

>I seriously just want to quit this industry.

IT'S WORKING. Keep shaming white whores until they fall in line. No matter how much they scream or cry or protest, keep it up and they WILL quit.

Camwhoring is great. Every dumb slut decides to try it at some point and they all get recognized sooner or later.

It's even worse now (((findoms))), it's like a race to the bottom with all of these betas trying to show ho much of a cuck they are. Where's Amalric when you need some wise words.

Gotta hand it to those crafty jews, they even have brainwashing slogans on clothing lines to encourage degenerate behaviour and bad decisions, and the roasties wear them, kek

Attached: AK.webm (1680x1052, 1.9M)

Name is alexis
Wrecked like a buick

Not all, just over the top ones like that here on Jow Forums

>Name is alexis
>Wrecked like a buick

like this?

Attached: roastie.jpg (500x466, 45K)

(You)

Attached: who (1).jpg (130x149, 5K)

Sorry, fuckified the image

Attached: Ice-Age-Collision-Course-Brooke.jpg (600x340, 37K)

Not your army faggot, you know you tug it to her and she just made you mad so you wanna get her raided.

Attached: 185DBC92-86D2-4864-9872-B80AC8ED30FC.png (361x691, 277K)

Narcissists are scum

haven't seen this pasta in a while. nice one op +1 to you good sir

>IT'S WORKING. Keep shaming white whores until they fall in line.

this, camwhores contribute nothing of value to society and promote (((their))) degenerate subversion

Attached: 1529867156839.jpg (567x671, 124K)

>beautiful

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess but it's still hot as fuck

>you liar skank. I will no longer be dedicating 1/3 of my day to moderating your chat.

topkek, hard to believe beta e-cucks like this exist

that's one of the most pathetic things i've ever read

Attached: 1532526736153.png (1151x172, 39K)

I hope to all power in existence that this isn't real. This is too cringeworthy for me.

Great tits

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 2.58.09 PM.png (1280x800, 939K)

god your fucking sad. who even has twatter? who even has twatter and has access to accounts like these? please kys kike. twatter threads should be banned

Poast moldylocks cam meltdown

Attached: larf.jpg (590x421, 20K)

Daily reminder that an user found this
instagram.com/tinylittlespitfire/?hl=en

>when you want to hide your job from everyone who knows you because it is so shameful
womp womp

Attached: 0001.jpg (2048x1362, 360K)

>digits
>destroy
>degeneracy

great tits are life on easy street

Attached: i-have-tits.jpg (500x484, 42K)

Most delicious pasta my dude.

Honestly I think it would be a good service to dox sex workers, Instagram thots, and race-mixers and keep them on an honest ledger. Then you can run possible girlfriends through like a background check.

>Did she post her body on Instagram?
>Has she ever done cam-whoring?
>Has she ever race-mixed?

Not a bad idea at all.

Attached: 2018-04-05 14_53_47-.png (414x91, 12K)

Testing

This is why I don't get camming, I tried chaturbate once and was holding my cock seemingly for 20 minutes waiting for the girl to just shut the fuck up and get to action.

OK I can actually post.
This image is 1000% accurate.
My ex wife and every girlfriend I ever had and fucked got off on being degraded and called names while I was fucking their holes. I'd called them whores, cunts, little bitch, you name it. They would just ask me to fuck them harder and fill them with cum.

Women... Not even once lol

>Assuming that this is not done by women themselves.

You haven't seen vindictiveness until you seen what women do to each other.

well we already knew that
nice digits bro