ANOTHER MS-13 KILLING ON LONG ISLAND, NY

>EAST MEADOW - Aug 29, 2018
>Sources say the body of a male was found during a search in East Meadow and is believed to be linked to MS-13 violence.
>The Nassau County Police Department is on the scene in the woods near Kellenberg Memorial High School.
>Homicide detectives have been actively searching the area located between Glenn Curtis Boulevard and the Meadowbrook Parkway since this morning.
>Police tell News 12 it is a very targeted area that was being searched and they know who they are looking for.
>“Recent developments in a joint investigation with Homeland Security has developed information that there is possible human remains located near the dried up sump,” said Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick.
>Since October of 2017, four bodies have been found in the areas of Roosevelt and Freeport.

Source: longisland.news12.com/story/38985262/sources-body-found-during-search-in-east-meadow

For such an expensive place to live, Long Island NY is looking more like a Central American third world shithole with each passing day.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

Attached: MS-13-criminal-gang.jpg (706x433, 96K)

New Yorkers voted in the policies that let these creatures into America. They deserve to have their neighborhood flooded with these subhumans who will murder them.

I remember back when the drug scene on LI was just rich wigger kids and nigger neighborhoods if you wanted to risk getting shot to score some hard stuff.

It's the Jews and their pills and other policies that brought on all the trouble.

>news12
kek that reminds me one time I was visiting and news12 was on. I'll never forget they ran two stories in rapid succession. This was over a decade ago, so you can take this as an indication of how stuck on stupid jew yorkers are

>omg it turns out the military was guarding poppy fields in central asia all along!
>and now we turn to a growing opium problem on the island
lololol WOW OH REALLY U RLY THINK?

New York City is fucking cancer, and the rest of the state has to suffer because of that multicultural shit hole.

Yeah but that guy looks like chipotle from that star trek with the woman captain. It must be good!

Update on the story today:
>Detectives: MS-13 victim was lured to wooded area, then killed
Posted: Aug 30, 2018 5:56 AM EDT
Updated: Aug 30, 2018 11:43 AM EDT
MINEOLA -
>An admitted MS-13 gang member was arraigned on second-degree murder charges Thursday in connection to the body of a male teen that was found in a shallow grave near a Nassau private school.
>Authorities say Carlos Benitez-Hernandez, 21, of Uniondale, was one of at least five MS-13 gang members that lured the teen into a wooded area in Aug. 2017 under a false sense of security near Kellenberg Memorial High School in East Meadow.
>Once there, detectives say the victim was stabbed, slashed and hacked to death – then buried in a hole one and a half feet deep.
>Nassau Police Commissioner Patrick Ryder says police and federal authorities found the location through “information that was received.”
>Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick says that five people involved with the killing are already in custody, but would not say where. Detectives also said they believe they know who the victim is and why he was targeted.
>Detectives say Benitez-Hernandez has a violent history and was on parole at the time of the killing. He was arrested by immigration officials earlier this week and is illegally in the country.
>Benitez-Hernandez was remanded without bail after his arraignment in Mineola.
tl;dr Illegal spics killing other spics

>lol living in mineola

I live in Suffolk County, Coram to be specific, how long do you guys think I have before this place is a no-go zone?

>another murder in NY
and nothing of value was lost.

I think you should be good for a while friend. I haven't been out that way in a while, but I always thought that area was still pretty white at least?
I'm on the south shore, middle of suffolk county. I see latino day laborers fucking just hanging out, standing around on the streets. Anywhere I go out in public to shop I'm surrounded by more Spanish speakers than English. They've started moving into my neighborhood.
I don't remember it being this bad even 10 years ago. Their numbers have fucking quadrupled.

Not too much longer. The thing Coram has going for it is there's like nothing there.

Coram is for the most part split between nice white neighborhoods and black ghettos but it's been that way for a while, that's not what worries me, its the spics hanging out at every 7/11 in my general area.

Yup. Like I said, not too much longer. The whites are a dying breed.

You could say the same for most of the island, that's why all the kids are on heroin.

lel I where I grew up there was literally one store with its lights on 24/7 and darkness for miles in all directions. We had plenty good fun drinking beers in the woods or in the fields or heading to the beech to make a bonfire.

not for too much longer anyway

demographics change, sometimes just in conscious behavior

i live on long island!!! GO LONG ISLAND GO!!!!!!!!

suffolk was the largest red county in new york though and nassau would've been red if it wasn't 17% jewish and 30% brown

Feels bad man, when i was growing up it was such a nice area. I die a little inside whenever i see junkie panhandling or a spic looking for work at 7/11. That's funny you say that, that's what i did for most of my teenage years.

That's literally what most of the world does for fun. It's cheap and it passes the time.

Only in times of conquest do you see the native population whacked out on drugs while the invaders erase them from history.

I was born and raised in Smithtown, went back to visit my pops and things weren't too much different for the most part...until we went to the local beach and saw 1 in 4 people were fucking goblino mexishits. It really depressed me to see my old beaches in this state, Long Island is fucked and I'm glad I left.

Attached: IMG_2293.png (338x372, 372K)

muh god emperor trump and sessions are stopping this

True you got me there, hopefully this place sinks into the ocean within the next 10 years, I'd rather that than see it turn into little mexico.