Be 23

>be 23
>live with parents
>havent been laid or had serious gf in like 2 years
>Dates are sometimes really put off that I live with my parents
>do nothing but work and save up after getting a good job last year
>pay for food for my family sometimes, but I usually just support myself with my paycheck (my own food, insurances, gas, etc)
>don't do drugs, haven't had a drop of alcohol in months

Am I a degenerate or am I doing good? Pic related, I just reached $10K savings this morning.

Attached: 20180830_104213_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 3.18M)

Excellent work OP. You are still 23 and have plenty of time to date.

Do you have any (((debts)))? Have you found a Christian woman to impregnate?

Not degenerate.

I have a business opportunity for you user. Would you like to turn those $5,000 of those shekels into a $1,000,000

You're doing great man.

fuck what society says you should do, you're going places.

I have no debts. I haven't found anyone to have kids with.

Why aren't you living alone or at least with a mate? Move out OP. Give your parents a break

By the time you're 30, you'll be God-tier for women.

Your own home, solid economic status and robust lifestyle. Hit the gym often and hard and you'll become God himself...

Of course.

don't listen to this faggot, he wants you to be poor like him

Good job, family and unity above all. Don't fall for the moving out asap meme.

Hell yeh op. Keep stacking them shekles and retire by 40. Dont let shlomo steal your later years

Maybe but hell be socially autistic and will have to resort to roasties

You're on your way to being beta bucks

Good job. Most people your age can't save $10k, and I was mid-to-late 20s before I saved up $10k with my shitty job at the time

>falling for the premarital sex meme
>falling for the dating meme
garbage

>Most people your age can't save $10k,
only if youre a nigger. pewdiepie made his first million when he was 22

same boat user, we might be the same person

I hope there's nothing wrong with us

You're missing out on the best years of your life user. Move out and live your life.

>Move out and waste your time and money on roasties
no thanks

100% wrong. Literally all women will be lusting after him, some of them will be decent.
>tfw this could have been me but I knocked up my gf at 20
oh well

You're okay, all things considered

make sure you start working out, though

checked

My parents probably prefer me living with them. I help give them economic security because my dad works a low paying job and my mom lives off my dad (sometimes me) when she quits her job(s). She also has bad spending habits, never saves, and smokes cigarettes.

>23
>job
>10k savings
Tbh you're doing fine, you should just move out as soon as you can. You can afford it. I know you won't be able to save as much, but a 10k buffer is very appropriate. I moved out at 21 with only a $500 savings buffer and shit was fine. Now 26 with fiancee/doggo/career and shit. Do you, OP.

Checked

This thread is good

As a 23 year old you should be building your own life, not supporting your parents' vices and laziness.

I wish I did this at age 23. Instead I moved out of my house, rented an apartment, paid out the ass. Yeah I had a good time banging chicks and getting drunk and smoking spliffs all the time but now I’m 31 and I have only 15k in savings and I’m still renting. Id have a fucking house right now if I just stayed at home.

How does one into finding and courting a non-fucked female in this modern hellscape?

Strangely enough, I'm a lady killer. I'm good looking and have pretty good social skills, especially with women. I'm just not motivated at all to chase women because I'm not ready to have children and I want to move away from California.

Avoid female entanglement. Women are money and happiness siphons, they will drain your account and your well-being to enrich themselves.

Sex isn't worth the cost.

They’re all fucked. You gotta find the limit you’re able to put up with.

Jordan Peterson was right when he said everyone is a package deal but not everyone is a lost cause. You're going to have to positively influence the person you're with to sort themselves out, bucko.

Yea early 20s is time to get yourself established as a man. You can still fuck girls during this time if you are able to. But establishing yourself is number one priority. Once you are established, in your later 20s you will crush pussy. Later 20s early 30s are prime years for men

He will still have to work on his social skills obviously. It is a skill like any other other skill, except for the rare naturally social people.... but once you develop some social skills, have career, good shape, late 20s..... the world is your oyster.

I have 90k saved up from doing temporary contractor work part of the year.

Still living with parents. 25. NEET the other half of the year. Wtf do I do.

find a seasonal job for the rest of the year and make bank

Have you bought any stocks or other investments? You really should.

Good job user, keep it up. This is the way you should do it.
Save two more years or so and then, if you're not stupid with money, you move out and live the rest of your life without debt.

What do I do with $30k of savings? My dad wants to invest in a house with me, and my cousin suggests putting most of it into mutual funds. I wouldn’t mind starting some sort of business and have already tried wholesaling cheap electronics and becoming an Amazon vendor, though I failed at both.

What do

Attached: 25AF7056-1B40-49BE-A959-F9D911D590B0.jpg (1024x634, 127K)

I’m also doing a $18/hr seasonal job in a warehouse atm, by the way.