Is this what kids are watching nowadays?

I accidentally stumbled on to YouTube channels for kids and they're unironically all parodying and laughing at lgbt, degeneracy, depravity, not worshipping it. Is the gen z meme not a meme after all?

youtu.be/RJRkPS75rsY

youtu.be/ZF0ASA4kNII

Attached: 1535187421920.webm (540x960, 1.13M)

Yes. Conservative stuff is dead, after Trump the whole world will turn hard left and stay so for 50 years.

W-who dat girl?

Yeah, everyone will want to become insufferable faggots.

laura lees apology video was da the funniest video i've ever seen i was crying with her all the way through it

I want to rape her and then dump her body somewhere

The statistics are mixed, but I see plenty of reason Gen Z will be more redpilled than us.

Chaining a lion only makes him yearn for freedom, and young boys today will pick either of two choices. Become weak, buy the "toxic masculinity" meme and chop off their dicks for attention and brownie points then commit suicide after they realize their mistake, or become alpha redpilled chads ready to kick ass and take names. Because trannies are inferior beings that don't last long and only spread AIDS to any faggot idiot enough to touch them, the redpilled ones will be the only ones left. Natural selection at its finest.

Attached: Happy Pepe.jpg (300x300, 20K)

What?

>nigger dancing in 2018
nope. not redpilled

Khloe did nothing wrong

>handling all those cookies without gloves
ratchet ass hoe

>I only just realized the caricature of modern culture that Russian shills have been shoving down my throat is not actually real

>
white pill:
despite what you hear from the media and others the world will never be politically correct, censored maybe, but people will be against that too. racism, even if looked down upon, is something that literally everybody finds funny. same with homophobia. it will never go out of style because of who and what's been pushing it now for ages. i see all of the people my little brother and his friends follow on instagram, including girls and they all follow edgy fascist nazi memes, and even the themeless accounts make fun of queers and niggers. gen z will more or less be fine, too early to call it based though

Old people in the countryside who are only alive because genX and millennials paid their healthcare voted conservative. Lots of them will be gone in a decade.

you're seriously deluded to think gen zyklon is anything but a meme

like if your kids could become any more gay and perverted rolf

its much easier to pick being a beta male sissy who plays video games all day and passes on girls and exercise, and just sits idly as his country gets flooded by immigrants

Many will keep doing what they like, stay mad. Or appreciate freedom at work, your choice.

all my younger brothers are zoomers and they all watch louder with crowder (whatever) and a bunch of redpilled videogame raters / players who shit on SJWs and the establishment

being conservative became the new rebel movement. they also ask me about the bible and are reading books. fuck, makes me glad.

Attached: 1535386313416.gif (931x682, 532K)

Why wouldn't aliens visit earth? I'm pretty sure they are already here watching everything going on.

wow BASED and RED PILLED! CROWDER IS FUCKING BASSSED! Fucking retard.

The world can't go more than 40 years of hard left
For the sins of the father the child shall pay (important part here) until the THIRD generation. Usually by the third generation, it is impossible to sustain a depraved lifestyle.

flag checks out

They might see themselves as lacking, and even if they do not try to become as chads, they will still respect their superior manliness. How many people in this thread alone can be considered betas? But this doesn't stop us from wanting to be greater, or if we lack the instinct to exercise, we support those that do.

Through the redpill, unity.

Attached: ddb.jpg (1200x724, 134K)

I believe you 100%

I prefer that to them watching gay shit

not all 13 and 15 year olds are edgy like you user

> this kills the no fap

sauce plz

>redpilled
>videogame raters / players
you know the drill

Attached: 1535386789331.gif (652x562, 626K)

Attached: 767876788.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>accidentally stumbled on to Youtube channels for kids
>"accidentally"
>"stumbled"
>"kids"

user it's ok, this is Jow Forums, we all know what you were doing.

Is that a portrait of a videogame rater / player?

>I accidentally stumbled on to YouTube channels for kids
>accidentally

Attached: ep8eur098gufg.jpg (730x487, 39K)

Children are allowed to play video game numbnuts.

we dust spooks around here ya cunt

this

he was a voice on Arthur, kinda makes sense that he appeals to the youths.

These gosh darn kids with their rock n roll music and hair passed their ears!!! We didn't have this in MY day!!!

this lmao

the fuck is this dance and where did it come from? I don't keep up with gay shit.

based gen zyklon

Take a look at what comprises the left. They are LGBT, feminist landwhales, and Commie boomers.
What do they all have in common? They are all about to die!!!
Average lifetime of landwhale = 35 years
Average lifetime of faggot = 40 years
Average number of children of both demographics = 0
Boomers will die in 6 years top (if you are a boomer, the best you can do is start writing your memories to preserve as much culture of the glorious past before dying).

We have had 16 years of SJW nonsense, how many faggots and landwhales do you think are still alive? The DNC created destructive sects for their follower base, and now they are all dea. That's why they are so desperate to flood white countries!

after Trump half the world is either chinks or muslims. how will this be "hard left" in any way?

It should be illegal to be this good looking

>start writing your memories to preserve as much culture of the glorious past before dying

Attached: FNOiEog1nbOZEgFVr__uiVM.jpg (540x304, 26K)

While boomers didn't do anything good or worthwhile, they lived at a time their parents and grandparents managed everything. That is the culture worth preserving and passing down.

>Lots of them will be gone in a decade.
Boomers will be the dominant voting bloc until about 2050, and their kids i.e. millenials already vote more conservative than historical norms (45% voted for Trump). The following generation will be even more conservative. Trump is the most moderate president we'll see for decades to come.

I can clarify a bit. After working with and playing videogames with a lot of 12-22 year olds I can tell you the ones that do talk or act with racist tendency are copying what's popular amongst their friends and their friend's friends. They don't, for the most part, actually hate niggers or gays. In real life, like most of us, they aren't vehemently disgusted when forced to interact with gay or nigger individuals, but will choose not to when possible. They are no where close to hating jews as much as they should. When I bring up jews they aren't even aware why anyone would hate them and move on.

The kids are pink pilled, but it has been this way since the early 2000s. My online buddy I've known since 2005 and I are still saying racist shit like we did when we were 15, that hatred is now grounded in reality however from interaction with nigs over the years.

Over time these kids are still susceptible to becoming left wing and sjw, but again I think it's always been this way. The only difference now is more kids on the internet, more kids involved in internet culture, more kids communicating with each other over the internet than ever before, especially with YouTube, so I think that would explain the increase.

>the things i would give just to have old Firing Line back

Attached: 4B301544-6E55-419A-BD14-9053C892105A.jpg (617x543, 34K)