How domesticated you guys have to be over in the west to conjure such schizophrenic delusional life theories...

How domesticated you guys have to be over in the west to conjure such schizophrenic delusional life theories? Are you guys bored out of your minds or what?

Attached: 2018-08-30_214832.png (1243x1249, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2oCA6FFjFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jew York
found the issue

I'm pretty sure this story was written by a hook nosed mongrel. Normal people don't read or write this stuff.

Go wipe your ass with your hand Muhammad and tell me more about how awful the west is.

retarded feminists in New York have been bitching for years that it's so cold in the workplace, they have to wear a sweater, while they expect men to wear a suit and tie at the same time.

I love this subject.... because the girls are scared to say WHY.... a/c = hard nippy nip nip nipples

Nipples
Nipples

This is a nuclear nips meme material.... possible crack in the feminist dyke...

Nipples

The secret weapon to destroy feminism

Crank the a/c boys!!!! Nipples ahoy!!

Last one....

N
I
P
P
L
E
S

:

):

)-
)-

It's women and leftists 99% of the times.

Hard nipples

Attached: C7qSZWqUwAEwTn9.jpg (684x296, 46K)

Maybe they are numb. I'm a woman and find that shit totally retarded but I got so many suckerpunches of SJW bullshit that I'm just tired.

Also there is no use in discussing (seriously) with them so I just try to avoid them.

America was a mistake.

>Are you guys bored out of your minds or what?
yes. apathetic too

This

isn't that the taco tickler running for mayor or something? anyway a/c be sexist y'all.

wealthy young aristocrats. i work my ass off in the alabama sun to keep my momma's AC on

i wish i could bring back dinosaurs

Yes. Why haven't you nuked us yet ?

Let's just put the top 10% into camps.

Cuomo was such a smug fug in that debate

Fuck yourself

UAE can't nuke anybody.

Kinda wish they could, at this point, though.

You really think I am Emarati? This place is cosmopolitan as fuck. The whole country has been built by foreigners. I am a Russian expat

Only urban-dwelling bugpeople suffer these delusions. The rest of us get fresh air every day.

the women: yes
the men: habe to fix all that shit that wasnt fixed by women.

And yet they'd bitch if I got naked because it was too hot. Women.

New York is a shitty state, accept that.
>t. Long Islander

Whats better? California?

It's only shit because we lost the City to multikulti hordes and no one cares enough to hold Albany accountable

t. another Long Islander

If you’ve ever worked in an office this shit is so old hat it’s tiring

They wear next to nothing while men are expected to come dressed in suits or longsleeve dress shirts and slacks at minimum. They can wrap blankets around themselves and pad about in slippers and yet still bitch while men sweat

Women’s suffrage was the beginning of the end

this isn't even the first time air conditioning has been called sexist either.

Queensfag here, born and raised. I used to mock the hicks from the flyover states but now in my old age (32 y/o boomer) I envy them

Time to take my NYC money and invest in a compound

California really should be three or more states. How it is depends on where you land. The big cities are cosmo as fuck but the medium-sized cities are a fair balance of based culture and decent jobs. If you identify as right-wing you might like some parts of the central coast and most of the non-famous inland cities.

Nah, first-wave feminism was pretty based, actually focusing on equality of opportunity and rights. Second-wave is where the CIA started to get involved and turned the genders against one another, competing for scarce resources and status.

BASES

Ask any women if they would fight, kill, and possibly die to protect their country and what it stands for.
More than half the time they say no.
Anyone who says no should not be allowed to vote.

>WE'RE EEEEEEEQUUUAAAALLLLLL REEEEEEE!!!
crank up the ac
>THAT'S SEEEEEEXIIIIISSSTTT REEEEEE!!!
If something as small as an air conditioner can cause a problem, then women are literally, physically not equal.

Yes. Life's gotten so easy and there's no more oppression to fight like the 60s so people (usually the insane) are making up new problems to solve.
This is why there will never be utopia. Humans needs strife to give meaning to their lives.

The West will be fine once we collapse in a few decades.

>the US
>standing for feudalism
Then how does one change what it stands for? How about worrying less about larp and more about people? Just saying.

Theres a reason why successful societies had the women stay at home while the men worked/hunted, its the only thing they're remotely good at. There are exceptions, sure, but they should have to meet the same standards as men.

>Come to far right board to ask why the far left says stupid shit
Slow day fucking camels, Hassan?

>Humans needs strife to give meaning to their lives.
No, drama queens need strife to give meaning to their lives.
That can be slapped out of a person easily enough, when the entire culture and law isn't built around encouraging competition and strife.

>bored out of your minds
That's exactly the problem.
>idle hands make the devil's work

No. Fuck you jew yorker.

Attached: how to fix america.jpg (800x774, 132K)

We are headed into fall of Rome territory.
You aint seen nothing yet.

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: 1462250809478.jpg (599x960, 95K)

My money says otherwise Cletus

Besides what part of “compound” did you not understand? I want nature, living space and independence; I don’t want to rub elbows with your obese townsfolk at some rundown Crackerbarrel ffs

That isn't boredom, it's elite competition.

Article written by an "Italian" who is actually a Jew.

Attached: annalisamerellijew.jpg (473x106, 9K)

>Queens
If you're non-White just go to Cali; if not move to a small city

>Be White New Yorker
>Family lived here 400+ years
>Democraps import their 3rd world pets to replace us
>Rapidly flee to surrounding countryside
>Shitskins begin to follow us out
>Get shit on by other White Americans for being dispossessed
Yeah no, fuck you pal. NYC was the testing ground for what's to come to all of the US

>sexist air conditioning

Attached: sexist aircon.jpg (600x270, 29K)

The first lesson y'all city slickers need to learn is that you're gonna die without the help of the community, no matter how much of a Renaissance man you think you are.
You ever hear the phrase "your money's no good here"? You better straighten up and fall in or get used to hearing it like the nigger you really are.

Haha technology is sexist now! Eliminate women for the good of humanity.

those look almost like burgers from the thumbnail.

No, first-wave feminism was not based. Every country that has given women the vote has seen massive centralization of power and expansions of social programs shortly after...voted for largely by women, especially the "social programs."

nice

>first-wave feminism was pretty based

It was the same shit then only they were the victors and got to write history books.

Feminists are a mistake.

I've seen a number of Yankees with your attitude move into the South. It has not ended well for them. You will be in an area where the government you rely on to protect your asshole behavior is either an hour away, or unwilling to help you.

Do NOT move to the deep country and alienate your neighbors.

Basically yes

He's too busy butt fucking a dancing boy to respond.

>competition for competition's sake
That's even worse. Shows a large enough section of society has reached a point where it thinks to get ahead means they have to be different and outrageously so and are willing to sacrifice the good things about society to do it.

Growing up in this cesspool I was never part of a community. I long to feel part of something larger as I am human and desire social cohesion and acceptance like anyone else but if I leave here I’ll just be ostracized for being “foreign” in my own country

I want fresh air, abundant flora and fauna, stars and to be able to walk for hours without seeing a single person (there are literally thousands of people on my block alone)

I do not wish to seek happiness from others I want to ride out my remaining years in peaceful tranquility and isolation

Sensitivity to climate is biologically essentialist, which affirms patriarchal constructs of gender. Therefor to argue that air conditioning is sexist is actually problematic.

>my PhD critical theory thesis

I want to be left alone I do not want to be part of a community, this is why I want to leave this filthy place and be alone

This country has always fostered and valued independence and it’s one of the only things left I respect about it

My gender studies professor never taught me anything about what you just said so I don't know what to think but I feel like you are a nazi so I'm going to report you just in case.

Women will happily sit in an air conditioned office and open the window next to them thus ensuring everyone else gets hot.

Attached: whatShesThinking.jpg (590x499, 53K)

>This thread is just meaningless regret

that seems humorous

Bump

Then die alone and stop annoying the real humans.

I'm telling you that you do NOT understand what it is like living in the deep country. Even the fire department is a volunteer organization. You run into a small problem and it can kill you before help comes. If that's what you're looking for, fine. Just understand that you'll almost inevitably come to regret it. No one is asking you to become Mr. Social Butterfly. Just don't be an asshole.

do they genuinely think men & women are identical ? have they ever heard of the endocrine system even ?

GENTILES HAVE NO NEED FOR AIR CONDITIONING GOYIM!

*sits in climate-controlled McMansion while the "gentiles" die of heat stroke*

WTF? Wasn't this anti-feminist fodder fucking TWO YEARS AGO?!?!

Feminists are SO FUCKING LAZY they're now recycling their outrage
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2oCA6FFjFk

>Complain about A/C being sexist
>Get segregated to seperate floor in office
>Have air shut off on that floor
>40°C mid August
>Complain no A/C is sexist

Please do.

I don’t want to be an asshole man. Only now am I wising up to how hobbled you are growing up in a densely urban environment. I don’t want to rely on supermarkets to feed me or police to protect me. I am well aware of how utterly defenseless I am here and how uneducated I am in self-reliance should I attempt to move somewhere rural. The fact that it’ll take me a decade of practical experience alone to fend for myself dismays the fuck out of me and I’m also well aware I will literally die if I try it without the aforementioned education and experience

I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t so what the fuck do I have to lose (inb4 my life)

>Nah, first-wave feminism was pretty based, actually focusing on equality of opportunity and rights.
Why was this a good thing?

You're missing my point. I lived for twenty years with a father who tried to move out and make our family "self sufficient" in food. There's no such thing, however; even frontier families couldn't be self sufficient for everything. At some point, you HAVE to learn to interact with other humans. Most country people don't want to be around others all the time, but keeping in periodic contact and backing people up when they really need it means they help you out when you really do. And you will need it some time. Help your neighbor get his cows back in the fenceline, and he'll help you when you run into a problem you can't handle on your own. There is no such thing as a truly independent human, not in the long term. There are realistic alternatives to the absolute dichotomy you've created in your mind.

yes
people without conflict or adversity in their lives will invent it to achieve fulfillment

Western world has been going insane for over two decades already. Nowadays it's basically one big mental asylum desu

Attached: 1516529285407.png (1500x3719, 595K)

This is good advice. Thanks for taking the time to share it with me user. I know my autistic black-and-white thinking does me fat more harm than good. I was raised to be inherently mistrustful of people because here everyone is in it for themselves and will sooner kill you for your shoes than say hello

I have a lot more thinking to do

>first wave feminism
You wouldn't need it if people at the time had actually lived up to their fucking ideals instead of dabbling in Orientalism and Victorian pedophilia.

I hope it does help you. I'm not going to claim there aren't assholes in rural areas (there certainly are), but the sort of generalized dickery that almost defines the urban mindset is NOT present. Good luck, user!

I want to see that woman survive one month in a humid summer without that sexist air conditioning.

>equality
>rights
>based

Attached: 1533426420190.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

Humans are built to live in groups. "self sufficiency" is a meme.

Rush Limbaugh was right today, the Jew York gubernatorial race is a marxist shit measuring contest to see who can out-commie whom.

Westerners convienced themselves of the delusion, that not culling mentally ill women was somehow good and not completely detrimental to their genepool and civilisation.

A deadly mistake.

>my daddy failed there4 its impossible
your dad was a hack kiddo, git gud

Pfffffffttttttt commiefornia? I think not.
t. New Yorker who knows the city is fucked but I’ll be dammed if I ever set foot in the land of fruits and nuts

My mom is post menopausal with hot flashes and always complains my dad has it too hot. He is old and constantly too cold.

>I'm a woman
Post Bob and vegeta pls

All white "women" need their throats slit.

USA needs a good old fashioned civil war. That'll fix this shit.

we have a lot of mentally ill people who are attention seeking and encouraged by a corrupt jewish psychology field of "medicine" that promotes mentally ill behaviors and normalizes them. in other words, there are lots of people who need to be genocided and we dont have a leader brave enough to just pull the trigger. its a sad state of affairs and im moving to new zealand. fuck america.