Why don’t you accept Germany’s democratic choice to hand out asylum?

The vast majority of German voters gave their vote to parties in favor of the current asylum practice and no protection of German borders. Even if you disagree with that, you should accept the voters have spoken loud and clear.

Attached: 3A6EBF87-34BC-4847-AC34-B83F528F3C44.png (800x755, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/germany-population/
belltower.news/artikel/neue-zahlen-zu-rechtsextremen-einstellungen-deutschland-11077
youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
dw.com/en/bamf-office-in-bremen-allowed-at-least-two-extremists-to-enter-germany/a-44062003
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will kill each of those fucktards like we did before. Remember?

"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"
Coupled with
Democracy is the Tyranny of the Majority

No, I don’t remember, I am 25.

What the fuck is going on in Nordrhein-Westfalen?

The EU is democratically elected?

Attached: 1535225606161.jpg (1102x892, 257K)

Why wont germans help South African refugees then? It would be great help the prevent murdering of boers, yes?

It is a big state and it is in the West. Cologne is there and Dusseldorf.

Because to reach that "democratic" choice, they had to import millions of aliens and gave them the right to vote.

>Karte von 2009

Any South African can travel to Germany and ask for asylum.

So?

and get denied for being "problematic and racist" in their asylum request (canada's argument)

Those numbers have drastically increased since 2009 if you haven't noticed with Germany taking in 2 mil Syrians and innumerable amount of other Muslims

How does this change my point?

>Get asylum out of SA
>It's to Germany

seriously, its like trading a bad situation for a equally bad situation

It doesn't, I am just saying your map is outdated, very

ok then

Doesn’t change that you people can ask for asylum. I gues you could also fly to America and ask for asylum. White people from SA easily get tourist visas to Canada, America and Mexico.

"Islam is the second largest religion in Germany, with an estimated 6.1% of the population according to a 2017 Pew Research Survey. Germany has the second largest Muslim population in Europe, at nearly 5 million, and is expected to grow significantly in the coming decades."

(that's about 6million growing exponentially)

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/germany-population/

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 7K)

yikes. my family came over from germany in 1902 and started a farm in the US. always wanted to check out the fatherland.

not anymore, germany seems to be filled with soft men who dont like their own country or religion or history and let it be run by soft old ladies. lame.

"Germans needs a single strong party which represents the people as a whole" 21,9% of germans agree
"We should finally have the courage for a strong sense of nationality again" 34,5% of Germans agree
"What our country needs is a hard and energetic defence of our interests against other countries" 26,2% of Germans agree
"The highest goal of german politics should be to attain the might and validation Germany deserves" 22% of Germans agree

"Foreigners only come here to take advantage of the welfare-state" 32,1% of Germans agree
"If we have a shortage of jobs, we should send foreigners back to wherever the came from" 26,1% agree
"The country is being overwhelmed with foreigners" 33,8% agree

"Jews have a lot of influence even today" 10,9% agree
"Jews employ more shady tricks than other people to achieve their goals" 9,5% agree
"Jews are simply different and unique in a way that they don't belong to us" 9,6% agree

"Hitler would be considered a great statesman if it weren't for the whole jew thing" 5,7%
"The crimes of the Nazis have been exaggerated" 6,4%
"Nazism also had its good sides" 8,4%

"Muslims should NOT be allowed to immigrate" 41,4%
"All the muslims make me feel like a stranger in my own country sometimes" 50%
"The state should NOT be generous when it comes to asylum application" 80,9%
"Most asylum-seekers are not actually being persecuted in their home countres" 59,9% agree

belltower.news/artikel/neue-zahlen-zu-rechtsextremen-einstellungen-deutschland-11077

Numbers come from a 2016 study, 1,917 west-germans and 503 east-germans ranging in ages from 14 to 93 years were asked on a range of political views, conducted by USUMA Berlin (Market-research and Social-research agency), funded by university of Leipzig

Attached: 1530213059486.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

>majority does something stupid
>I'm forced to go along with it
great, did you know that the majority of people are fucking stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Attached: 1535636374361.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

Attached: 1535619023022.jpg (510x390, 106K)

>the difference between Berlin and Brandeburg

Attached: 1529129283013.jpg (923x713, 70K)

If idiots vote to poke a hole in your raft lost at sea in the middle of no where, you just going to let em do it and drown with em? You're going to have to do the right thing even if they don't like it. It's for their own good. Like a child voting to eat ice cream everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner.
^ and everyone knows the majority of the population are where the stupid are, the sheep, lemmings, etc, its in the outskirts of numbers of mass humans who actually contribute to humanity developing technology such as shelter, science, health care.

Based north Germans

Would you accept your child eating feces and injuring themselves with razors? Same difference.

Are you saying 85 percent of Germans are children?

Obviously self destructive child like mentality and naivete.

Truly forces you to ponder

Attached: hmmmm.png (556x390, 21K)

too bad the committee of 300 illuminati satanists are based in germany op

We don’t have a direct democracy. We vote for parties. Pic realted is what matters.

Attached: 1422EEFF-E0B9-4F14-AD05-0E476E0F85C9.jpg (1646x926, 246K)

1. The people didn't vote for the practice of open asylum. They voted for a political party. That's not the same as consenting to a policy. Note the massive shift in the political landscape and the revolts within Merkels own party.
2. They are also imposing the decision on the surrounding countries which never chose this course of action.
3. The mob voting 51% on something doesn't mean it's just or right. Especially when it infringes and endangers the sovereignty of the nation and it's individual citizenry.
4. You're a huge fucking faggot.

We have a party democracy. Parties decide our policies. There could be 99 percent dissent, if the majority of parties agree to something, it is the law. It is called indirect democracy or the rule of the elected representatived rather than the rule of the people.

I've got no problem with Germany an heroing. I've got a huge problem when you realise you fucked up and then demand everyone else takes in your refugees. You wanted them you keep them. In the future why don't you arrange transport or charter airplanes to bring the hordes directly to your door without shitting up every country they pass through.

because we literally have been brainwashing them for two generations to be good cucks
they don't have agency, put that on top of general german good cog in the machine mindset and they'll agree with anything coming from the top
You bad, immigrant good
borders bad, rape good
They deserve better

Call it what you want it's still fagicide. You're killing yourselves and the rest of Europe being dragged down with you.

Unrestrained representative or democratic systems only ever turn into the tyranny of mob rule. 51% isn't a magical formula for solving your problems. It's just proof you got enough suckers to support your kike plan.

Germany looks mutilated with its current borders.

Attached: Germany.jpg (250x202, 13K)

I always find fascinating how people fleeing from misery, dictatorship and persecution never settle, but always try to reach the wealthiest areas.

I don’t think Britain has taken in 1 refugee who came to Germany ever.

East Germany should secede. The GDR was preferable.

Wouldn’t you do the same?

just wait it till it reaches 10% overall and they start forming terrorist militias

Largest state by population (14-ish million), also has second largest per capita mudslime population.
Also location of Rhein-Ruhr metro area (Köln, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, etc)

So the voters got told they would be replaced? Or did you hide it in bullshit and twist numbers using the trust of the people. Just a few more this year they said.. Just a few more. Next year we're 49% in my country.

>Bremen already 10%

Attached: Bavaria current year.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

Actually yes, burger

Love the way you phrased that Kraut.
>taken in 1 refugee who came to Germany
The refugees that are coming to Europe are the result of your fucking decisions to take them in. Of course they're not going to leave your fucking bread basket to go the England. All the other fucking niggers who couldn't get into your country are making their way to Calais.

The problem with you German is you don't even see the consequences of your nations decision. Then turn around and demand everyone respect your internal decisions that are fucking the rest of Europe. I wish we had give you a few more Dresdens to straighten you out.

14% is daily riots in the streets for islamic concessions

The German government rejected a claim by the AfD to take them in in April, because they weren't actually persecuted. Like Osama's bodyguard for example.

BAYERN YESSSSS!!

I would stop in the first acceptable place.

>-rechtsextremen-einstellungen
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI

The Brit said we are making other countries take in refugees. We took close to 2 million, Britain tool 500 from Syria.

No you would not. You would go where you think your life will be best.

>Germany brings in rapeugees by vote
>they now can move all throughout Europe
>the other countries didn't vote on this
>threaten countries who refuse to accept rapeugees
I don't see any problem with this
I would love to see the results of a straight up and down vote on immigration too.

Who ready controls Germany ?

Attached: Useless fucks.png (748x424, 161K)

Then you are no longer a refugee, you are an economic migrant

>You should accept normie traitors choice
Fuck no, it proves democracy is shit

You do not lose refugee status if nobody can prove you were in a safe country before.

All other EU states can exit Schengen any time.

Muslims are in germany like nigs in the US. Monkeys that can communicate.

>doesn't stop in an acceptable safe place
>keeps trying to get into a wealthier area
>lol u can't prove that I was in the safe place I geographically had to pass through to get here
>gibs me dat
Kys

Keep it up and they definitely will

user nail on the fucking head but OP is too thick skulled to grasp this.
>If you don't like the abuse you can leave at anytime.
>HEY BRITIAN YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!

OMFG, answer this straight forward question OP. How the fuck did these refugees (AKA economic migrants) get to Germany or the UK without passing through a safe country?

>like osama`s bodyguard
I thought they will get him back to germany

The law is the law. You drafted it and made the world adopt it.

>OMFG, answer this straight forward question OP.
>How the fuck did these refugees (AKA economic migrants) get to Germany or the UK without passing through a safe country?

They did pass through safe countries, but you do not kmow through which, so how could you deport them back? It is not like a safe country takes them back if you cannot prove they came through there... and even if you could prove it, they do not take them back.

Accept it? Germany can run their country (internally) however the fuck they want to. That doesn't mean I won't think that their decisions are idiotic and self destructive. Acceptance has nothing to do with it.

Germany is only like this because of (((america))), you fucking idiot. The kikes and kike puppets that run our country didn't want to ever have to fight a proud, strong Germany again, so they brainwashed the German population. Basically NEUTERED the whole fucking country and its people.
ALL of the following are direct consequences of US OCCUPATION:
>"de-nazification"
>muh six gorzillion holocaust guilt
>le hate speech laws
>mudslime turkroaches
>homo faggotry (did you know that homosex was ILLEGAL in West Germany until 1968?)
Lang lebe Deutschland, Death to (((America)))!

based and redpilled

have you missed the news hans, how the BAMF kept lying and lying?
dw.com/en/bamf-office-in-bremen-allowed-at-least-two-extremists-to-enter-germany/a-44062003

And if you go farther back it was the U.K. Constantly trying to infiltrate America. You can go on and on about which country, it's pointless.
>you
At least I don't defend it like you do. I didn't draft anything and neither did you. But who is defending it?
>they did pass through safe countries
So they are economic migrants

most retarded state in germany, even without muzzles. if you ever go to germany, don't go to nrw.

>Why don’t you accept Germany’s democratic choice to hand out asylum
and did anybody question the democratic character of this choice? The choice itself was criticized

The law isn't a justification. Read some fucking political philosophy sometimes you Kraut.

THEN THEY'RE NOT REFUGEES FAGGOT. They're migrants and do not have the right to just come to your country as they please. Why do you allow them to violate your laws and the laws of other countries then?

Attached: thomas-jefferson-if-a-law-is-unjust.jpg (1366x768, 117K)

Based saxons

Jow Forums Europeans will just find a way to blame it on the US as usual instead of addressing the issue

Attached: IMG_0135.jpg (463x305, 59K)

The law is the outcome of the democratic process and yes, it is a justification of actions.

I do not blame the US for anything happening in Germany. We have elections here and decide our own fate.

NRW best german state by far, its like this because of all the workers who came in the 70/80s.

true, greatest GDP, best cultural cities and much more.

your ID stays the same, you little cheating shit

Jow Forums has IDs so you cannot fake a conversation

>best cultural cities

yeah, because Bochum, Essen and Dortmund are known for thei beauty

Attached: 1520446405555.jpg (540x720, 50K)

There was/is no choice. We were never asked.
And no real political opposition to unlimited migration under the guise of asylum exists apart from one vilified party.

Krauts tell me about Baden-Wurttemberg
what is the black forest like, how about the cities? The black forest looks beautiful in photos

You really don't get this do you faggot? Or are you too much a good little German you must obey the law to the letter even if it means your downfall.

This.

Attached: Law.jpg (506x428, 50K)

Dortmund is shit, but Dusseldorf, Cologne and many more are beautiful and good to live in.

Based Spaniard rapebaby

blackpill: managerial liberalism works, including assimilation
you are a cog in a meaningless machine

Attached: black_pill.jpg (598x400, 23K)

>samefagging shitskin
wew

>1,917 west-germans and 503 east-germans
There's some bias there, I would think?

>Dusseldorf
maybe, but still just 5/10 at best
>Cologne
No

What about Berlin? Yes I know it has a lot of roaches but don't they stay in their own ghettos?

t. (((BND agent)))
Shut the fuck up you glow in the dark nigger, you don't represent actual Germans.