I SAW THE BLACK TRIANGLE OVER MY TOWN GET THE FUCK IN HERE

the tr 3b is fucking real
onlyoswego.com/2018/08/26/ufo-spotted-over-eastview-elementary-in-oswego/

Attached: Photo-8-25-18-10-00-02-PM.jpg (628x500, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnvZ63mgOvg
youtube.com/watch?v=46WlbzXvwMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y.ikes !

I saw 3 starting recently from my window, get on my level
looked exactly like yours too

and this is real to

Spacefleet "Solar Warden"

Attached: 1534117856359.png (2230x1463, 1.79M)

Ive seen that thing too, also live near one if the worlds biggest air force bases unironically

Okay. Don't be a fag about it.

@ Anonymous5

That's not a TR-3B, it's an SB-3 Ghoul.

That looks like a sex toy.

It IS a sex toy.

Looks like an RC Fixed Wing to me.

Literally sunlight reflecting off birds. Back to /x/

AYY-LMAO!

Haven't seen it since 2012 over Maderia, If you check that island out I am certain there is a weird landing pad area on one of the mountains.

damn bro look at that huge sex toy in the sky

>I SAW A THING, LOOK

Saw two of them in 2014 hovering around a radio tower. One decided to coast over me and I got a really good look at it.
Still doubtful it was ayylmaos - probably just another jewish technology the goyim aren't allowed to know about

>sunlight
>At night

Attached: Ebin.jpg (476x600, 164K)

I saw 3 of them once as well. They were black and orange. Doing criss crossing maneuvers.

I saw them starting in some distance, there is absolutely nothing there but fields.
they hovered in once place and flew off 1 by 1, they got so fast that I was sure they werent airplanes. they turned off the lights/vanished after a while.
I wish I had something better here than my mobilephone camera, I see them every now and then in the same location.

Holy shit, a tr3b just flew over my fucking house!

it's also old and outdated as fuck

it did adn i filmed it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnvZ63mgOvg

Excellent video, you proved all the existences at once.

its just a square moon goy go back to sleep

ayyylmäu

Attached: ufo.jpg (474x321, 20K)

me on the top

me in the lampshade

t.kike

is this real or some roleplay shit

My house just flew over my house

solar warden and our non terrestrial military are very real

Sure you did son.
Lotta people in this thread must be smoking something,I tell you what.

Attached: 30 year old hannity 1.jpg (484x360, 106K)

Doubt it. Need more than an unsourced info graphic to make that claim.

I saw more than 12 UFOs(unidentified not always meaning aliens) in the sky 2 nights ago. They looked like they were all dancing in the sky together, and they were shooting beams of light at each other. It was obviously intelligent whatever was happening. 10 minutes later they were gone. My phone is a potato so I didn't even bother to attempt to document, would have looked fake with the picture/video quality.

In Kentucky by the way, an hours drive from Ft.Knox.

Triangle ufos are the "fakest" ones.

That must have been something to see!

Real talk UFOs are a personal favorite. But the UFOlogy community went full cancer when they tried to merge it with a one world government theory.

>tr 3b
holy shit I just had flashbacks of searching for "A-17" on Lycos back in 2000.

a sign

Attached: skykang.jpg (640x575, 179K)

how the fuck would they get something that big into space unnoticed?

hahahahha

You are a simple minded dimwit.

You have no idea what is going on here.

New B series bomber

> moonlight is sunlight reflecting off the moon
> the moonlight that is reflecting off the bird is sunlight that has been reflected off the moon.
> what is light even

The X-Files was right about everything

BBC America plays X-Files in 48 hour blocks, by the way. Always the highlight of my week.

Attached: 1449816445575.png (823x549, 339K)

Its all explained in 'Sex Toys of the Gods' by ralph ellis

deus vult

I met Richard Dolan in the Netherlands two years ago. He was an eye opener. Too bad none of this will ever be disclosed. We are sheep.

>Be hyper intelligent extraterrestrial species capable of interstellar travel
>Go to some bumfuck planet in the outer rim even though there's millions of other habitable planets that aren't filled with a bunch of retard primitive creatures
>Put big lights on your ships as you zoom through the atmosphere for literally no fucking reason at all even though you haven't revealed yourselves

Are Ayy lmaos autistic?

>be alien shithole planet full of leftist aliens
>alien politicians force aliens to steal spern from primitive planets like earth for "diversity"

Hmmmm

>But the UFOlogy community went full cancer
It's always been full cancer, with one side dismissing mass observations as mass hysteria or meteorological effects and the other side claiming that the aliens are invading whenever someone throws a frisbee.

>How can light be real if our eyes aren't real?

Attached: (you).jpg (979x1222, 397K)

are you implying you would notice it, if they launched that to space from Antarctica? you are no where even close to omnipresent

idk man...

"Gary McKinnon hacked into U.S. Space Command computers several years ago and learned of the existence of "non-terrestrial officers" and "fleet-to-fleet transfers" and a secret program called "Solar Warden", he was charged by the Bush Justice Department with having committed "the biggest military computer hack of all time", and stood to face prison time of up to 70 years after extradition from UK. But trying earnest McKinnon in open court would involve his testifying to the above classified facts, and his attorney would be able to subpoena government officers to testify under oath about the Navy's Space Fleet. To date the extradition of McKinnon to the U.S. has gone nowhere."

you heard the god emperor, motherfucking space marines, we're going full 40k.

and the moon is shining because? fucking dumb nigger

>are you implying you would notice it, if they launched that to space from Antarctica? you are no where even close to omnipresent
Are you implying no-one, from the thousands of people involved in the infrastructure of a launch site in Antarctica, would not notice?

is this the same one that talks telepathically to the australian user with a female voice

Obviously not, but this means they are here for a reason.
Many people believe that we are a genetically engineered worker species, a mixture of a now extinct primate and them. At some point, some say 14,000 years ago, they left and modern humans built civilizations, copying what they saw in their former masters.

you are claiming its not possible because you dont think they can keep it a secret? thousands of people isnt much, especially when its military members. you must be terrible at solving iq tests >;)

Old TV better than new tv.

he has a small yt channel now, i guess hes allowed to touch computers again. seen him looking up weird mars pictures on the esa shit. and he plays games i guess. youtube.com/watch?v=46WlbzXvwMQ

R=Reconnaissance

Nice knowing ya user. You’ll soon be glass.

a rocket that sized would be better off being launched from the sea anyway, the amount of thrust involved with getting something that big off the ground would destroy any launchpad you put it on. better off building the rocket in hangers like a submarine, towing it out to see at night and launching on the open ocean.

Attached: Sea-Dragon.jpg (2000x1131, 361K)

stfu retards

it's probably a drone

>you are claiming its not possible because you dont think they can keep it a secret? thousands of people isnt much, especially when its military members.
Please tell me you are fucking joking? Or are you a wierdo disinfo shill?

Attached: mge.jpg (1440x1291, 182K)

Now this is more plausable

so im a shill, you win right. nice ad hom bro. please tell me why this program cant exists because people would know about it. pls list where all usa navy air craft carriers are right now, or did you not know that info is secret too

Ever been in the military? "Hey move this box, dont open it or we'll throw you in prison" "durr okay sir"

There's also MUFUON which is legit enough. Regular observations, but no announcement as to precisely what was seen etc

i believe... fucking cia trans dimensional jews

Aircraft carriers are not secret technology. Everyone knows they exist.

Steal? They could just ask you know.

*Put picture of box on Instagram* with moaning comment about how much their day sucks

you believe you know of all military tech that exists then?

>Tfw I live less than an hour away from there.
I always see strange shit in the skies lads. I just chalk it up to military craft or satellites or something. Have ayys been doing flybys this whole time and I just never k ew?

Attached: 1535162698897.jpg (698x698, 151K)

Literally all of it.

The only weird thing I’ve seen in the skies looked exactly like OPs pic. I was sitting in a park while going for a walk around 2-3am and looking up at the stars. Saw a faintly lit, completely silent and fairly slow moving triangle moving from west to east.

how come you didnt answer my prayers to make me a beautiful woman then, god?

1.you in aurora?
2.why would ayys want to come to oswego?

So mad that you don't understand the world you live on? I bet you still think the world is round too you pathetic incel.

Attached: 1531437832568.png (1633x1095, 1.38M)

That thing. Haven't seen it since I was a kid. The thing is dead silent.

come to oswego. it happens a lot

I did. But she went for some dude called Chad first.

how the fuck is this politics?