Why do niggers love designer fashion so much

Why do niggers love designer fashion so much

Attached: 1535650406565.jpg (3088x2320, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQziAomUCT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're tacky

>I HAVE TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT IM NOT POOR WITH MY $500 PURSE
literally how niggers minds work

Owning expensive shit is the only way to prove their worth.

Culture built around materialism and showing out.

Conspicuous consumption. Niggers have no concept of personal finance or investments.
>Receive paycheck/gibs
>Spend it like you're in fucking Brewster's Millions
>Outwardly appear successful and rich
>Go home to your roach-infested apartment with no running water and an electric bill 3 months late

reminder to sage all 'Why is...", "Why do..." "When did..." threads.
it goes in the options field

Attached: brick.png (895x503, 1021K)

Niggas be gay and sheet.

Attached: p7j8qm1n9jb11.jpg (1080x1263, 277K)

all show, zero substance

I used these fools all the time driving BMW's and Acura's and Lexus' but they'd live in a tiny shit room in a tiny shit boarding house in the shittiest neighborhood with like 12 of their cousins.

In the UK they all drive around in new audis, BMWs and Mercedes even though most of them are either on benefits or making less than £20k a year

youtu.be/YQziAomUCT4

For the same reasons that women do; recall that black males have significantly more estrogen in their blood than men of other races

NIGGER RICH. NIGGER RICH. This is a phrase for a reason.

if we have more estrogen then why do we have bigger penis and muscles than whites?

what a great car.

*blocks your path with superior romanian engineering*

Attached: dacia 1300.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>only good thread
>Slide it
Jidf detected.
Lets go talk about the orange person man some more and how he eats 2 scoops and poops 2 poops.

Came here to post this.
Niggers are tacky as fuck. They’ll unironically wear the most annoying colored clothes.
Like when you’re a 7 year old kid and you think “I want to wear a gold colored suit, that would look sweet.”
Black adults still literally think that way and their inhibitions don’t prevent them from going out and wearing that shit in public.

flex on y'all broke ass boiz

Black men are mostly raised by single mothers. This explains a lot, if you think about it. Much of "hood culture" is just feminine faults through a masculine lens.

>Obsession with their appearance
>Fanatical about shoes
>Spend all their money on jewellery
>Fixated on receiving unearned respect
>Poor future planning
>Always "beefing" (feuds and gossip) with others
>A lot of attention is given to hair and grooming

Attached: stoya.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Kek

Based Leaf.

Also consider that since none of them know who their father's are, there is rampant incest in the nigger community. Brothers are fucking sisters and cousins and having inbred babies, keeping the nigger IQ down, despite years of bleaching.

black males have as much estrogen as white women thats why

Cringe

you guys are reaching. it's literally just a way to show others that they have expensive clothing even though they live in roach infested crackhouse with 20 other family members.

This.

>cloths are a status symbol
>expensive cloths require money
>money is usually gained through success
>niggers aren't successful
>they get money through gibs to buy cloths to show how successful they are because they cant do it through the regular way

And over and over. Why actually put in the work when you can just pretend and still get the same effect? At least from other niggers anyway.

Attached: candy cane.jpg (319x475, 96K)

This is true. The matriarchy is very prevalent in the black community, this is partly why I like listening to certain IBMOR youtubers, as they seem to address the same/similar issues to whitenats who go mgtow do, except obviously except from a nog perspective it is actually quite interesting.

Also disproven by recent research conducted by actual Africans

Because niggers are the ultimate beta males. Skeptical? I'll prove it.

What do all betas have in common? They're obsessed with how women perceive them. Niggers must have high status items to impress women superficially because the only thing they know about masculinity is "dat wut momma woulda liked." Niggers must come across as physically attractive to women because their entire sense of self worth is tied up in what their single mothers think of them. This is because they never had a man in their life to show them what being a man looks like.

The entire alpha/beta dichotomy is fundamentally flawed. The real alpha male isn't someone that can attract the attention of women because he does or has x, y and z. That kind of guy has all of his actions tied up in seeking a woman's approval. NOTHING could be more beta. The real alpha is the fat fuck with a stained shirt sitting around with a fishing pole while picking his belly button and thumbing his nose at any woman that strays into his domain.

Like I would trust the finding of African "researchers".

>african intellectuals

Attached: a.png (225x225, 4K)

Yup.
/thread

never thought about that. good insight man

This. I live in a very upscale part of the United States. We have an Armani store, where you can buy wonderfully tailored suits and other apparel at a premium. Suits tend to be about $4k-12k. I've never bought anything else there, but I would imagine that the shirts probably cost about $200-$1000. You won't find any indication on an Armani suit that the suit is from Armani. This store is full of professional white people that need to look good while they're being see, e.g. Court.

Now, go down the block and there's a shit store called the Armani Exchange. The Armani Exchange consists solely of average-quality clothing with the words "ARMANI" in big letters everywhere. There are no white people in here, and it's made for niggers and other low-lifes that want others to see that they have Armani clothing. The shirts tend to cost between $80-250, and you can't see the shirt for the Armani logos everywhere. Disgusting.

Niggers don't care about brands or quality of clothing. They want to be seen as "ballers." So they spend a 500% premium to have a logo put on their shitty shirt.

Attached: African Leaders.jpg (636x382, 71K)

By the way, I only bought one Armani suit. I loved it, and its the best suit that I ever had in terms of fit. But for about $900, I can get a suit that 98% of what I want from the Armani suit. Real Armani is for people who have so much money that price is immaterial to them. I'm not there yet.

Attached: AtLeastImNot.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Im sure ((someone)) appreciates that kind of materialism and brand loyalty.

Attached: 1535598482450.jpg (686x827, 52K)

Is that even real Gucci? the zipper and stitching look cheap.

Blacks love hyping themselves up

>the Nigerian guys with their flashy suits despite having no job
>going on and on about how special their hair is despite the fact that their women spend billions importing hair harvested from poor Asian and South American women
>hyping up black contributions to music when all they did was use European instruments and European musical theory to make simple beats
>acting like “Get Out” is some kind of masterpiece when it’s just Stepford Wives with a black victim complex
>unironically believing that they were the real ancient Egyptians

Even little things like album titles “It Takes a Nation of Million” implying that it takes millions of whites to hold black people back when in reality it takes millions of whites to provide a large enough tax base so that blacks can live a first world lifestyle. One quick look at the state of Africa and they would see this, yet they just remain ignorant and continue thumping their chests.

It’s unbelievable sometimes. Even stuff like Maya Angelou’s poetry is littered with vacuous self praise, it reads like a boastful rap track, the only artistic merit from it seemingly coming from the fact that a black woman wrote something that could be passed as poetry.

Attached: DB2A7C88-2B78-4A5E-9A70-068B26870968.jpg (850x466, 88K)

for one thing - because sometimes I like something very much and there are no alternatives

So lack of impulse control... Check

Incapable of independent thought.

There's nothing wrong with conspicuous consumption or buying expensive designer goods. The difference is, niggers can't discern quality and only go after things with a high price tag and a known name.

Attached: Ralph & Russo Jacket 2.jpg (491x1080, 116K)

Stupid people, like women, will pay $4000 for $5 worth of product.

i was thinking the same

lol if there are new ones i want one

all the wrong reasons, homosex. very wrong. you'll never figure it out, you made up those because you are just dumb fuck instead of asking you just make up things

how can we meme this so leftists pick this up that hood culture is inherently femme and signal boost it.

>kids are hungry
>get gibs me dat
>buy Gucci bag
>flex on my kids

based.

Attached: 1518808238329.jpg (330x238, 54K)

>be me
>drive trough city
>pass by the local refugee dump
>2 feral Nogs just spawn in front of building
>Bling Bling intensifies
>Nike Air jordans price tag still flashing
>Gucci cap set to half past eight
>Golden Beats by Dr.Dre
>Was able tho measure their IQ by the ammount of saliva hanging out of the mout.
>fucking pottery

Attached: Monrovia10.jpg (437x531, 38K)

I moved into a neighborhood this year and met this nigger who lives two doors down from me. He's a nice guy, but he's completely full of shit. He's always wearing designer clothes and drives a nice Lexus. He made it sound like he owned his house, but I later found out that he lives with his eighty year old mom. There are so many niggers who waste their paychecks on clothes and cars and still live with mom.