Swedish alt-right leader attacks immigrant, gets knocked the fuck out

What happened to all the "high energy"?

Attached: altcuck.webm (240x480, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9024231/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw I was worried about the rise of nationalism in Sweden until I realized these soja pojkar will get their ass handed to them by my local tobacco shop owner

Attached: betterthan.jpg (1562x879, 133K)

Deport the fucker

> shitskin literally is attacking the other dude and the green guy intervened.

You shitskins really are low iq niggers.

I agree my Afrikaner friend, someone who's that much of a pussy is just a liability for Sweden. We can let the dude who whooped his ass take his citizenship.

What makes Immigrants feel they are entitled to behave like that in another person's country?

What makes them feel like they're entitled to defend themselves? Oh I dunno, the constitution maybe?

Snarky little bitch with Stockholm Syndrome.

Ready to stab people like you even for ironic posts, lad.

What makes Alternativ för Slappkukar think this shows them as a serious defense force for Sweden?
>we'll throw out the immigrants by force
>oh no, one on one, please don't violate my asshole :(
>let's just go stab a beggar instead

top kek

Besides the fact that there is no such thing as a 'alt-right', the man in the webm, in the green sweater, is the supposed alt-right leader ? he walks like a very effeminate man and I have this sneaking suspicion that he might me a false flag. No man with that sort of hairline, lack of jawline and a doughy body should allow himself to be leader of anything

Well avoid stabbing the immigrants m8 lest you get smitten like the bloke in the video lol

Glorious! This is worth thousands of votes!
Thanks shitskins! Literally doesn't work if you aint chimping out!

Non whites have much weaker bones. Keep talking nigger.

It's a scared shitless mud. Given everything for free, child of cowards
Just ignore it

lmao the shitskin even tried to attack a cop in its rage

>gets knocked the fuck out
wrong
knocked down at the very least
and nigger got locked the fuck up

damn that's pretty fucking depressing lmao

it's as simple as a jaded reactionist squaring up with some ex-military thug and getting beaten down. in hindsight the prudent one may say train for reality

kind of really sucks, I hope you guys start fighting back sooner and better than that because seriously fuck those invaders

Go to bed Wojtek before I stop paying for your internet

Why are whites so weak and cuckold?

>attacks others
>says it's defense

welp, thanks for convincing me. the only answer is exterminating the invaders.

>muh constitution
You sound like an American

Who are you? You sound weak as fuck!

Why would he try to fight someone with one fucking hand?

That’s not true blacks have greater bone density. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9024231/

You are ascribing human thought processes to muds.

Does a baboon think it is entitled to to steal your sandwich then smear the inside of your car with feces? No. It simply does this because it is it's nature and you left the car window down.

He didn’t even put his phone away wtf

Yupp, we were really kind to them and gave them more than we gave our own people. It only made them hate us

a shit skin won a fight against a white man, OP must have such a throbbing hard cock right now.
you should introduce him to your wife, or your wife's son.

lol k nice try guessing my name
also
>id FGOT

>camera misses the important part
yey

t. buttflustered green shirt guy

>not respecting constitutions and the rule of law
>check flag
Yup, makes sense

Nice projection americuck

>OMG video shows white man is weak and pathetic and can't win a fight against a minority
So what's new, OP?

Supidity.
He didn't want to fight him it seems,he wanted to 1 hit knock him out,the other guy dodged and well...To many kung fu movies are bad for your health

do you even know what cuck means?

How many of you faggoys here can actually fight? Why are you not training?

>lol k nice try guessing my name
lol k nice try guessing how much of my fucking salary goes to paving roads in your fucking third world shithole of a country

everybody's kung fu fighting
those shitstains fast as lightning

Do you even know how to use Jow Forums newfag?

t.meatballs

that's not very tolerant

Pretty uninteresting

>Swedish
>leader
you can be one or the other but never both, sweden.

this

on another angle you can see that the other guy was getting attacked by the chimps and that guy went to interfere and he wasnt knocked out he fell on his ass and got up seconds later

no, its my first post. does it matter oldfag?

Your dad tried to explain it to me but $30 wasn't enough for me to bang your mother. Shit, it's less than 10 cents / pound

Christ, you guys are embarrassing yourselves getting your asses kicked by your invaders

People are attracted to strength, even on a subconscious level if they don't realize it themselves. When Swedish women and boomers see this it will only solidify your replacement.

>What makes Immigrants feel they are entitled to behave like that in another person's country?
The weakness of whites.

Attached: bitchgetouttheway.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

>lol k nice try guessing how much of my fucking salary goes to paving roads in your fucking third world shithole of a country

enough to objectively qualify you as a cuckold, sven

It's a fact that real human beings avoid conflict at all costs unless there is absolutely no other way to solve a dispute. Blacks, Arabs, and other low-IQ people are aggressive all of the time and ready to kill you over a pack of gum in broad daylight. We're different from animals because we can reason, while the majority of non-whites can NOT. With that said, 70 IQ Bubba raging at the local Walgreen's in his F-350 is no different than Jamal trying to steal your wallet. Low IQ = more aggressive.

No, he meant the shitskin who was attacking the other Swede and who assaulted the police after in his low IQ, hyper aggressive, islamic rage induced stupidity overload.

Wait, you're openly admitting you pay for his stuff and then claim he's living in a shit hole? Your money's going out, for him, it's coming in. Sounds like you're cucked my swede friend.

Well these guys are politicians, not "Alt-Right" or whatever you call it

>People are attracted to strength, even on a subconscious level if they don't realize it themselves. When Swedish women and boomers see this it will only solidify your replacement.
We have no way to talk about this in the 'United' States.

Still does not change the fact that sweede is a weak cuck.

>once again whites are weak and pathetic

it was the white faggot attacking him

It's a sad fact of life my dude, just like you're paying to defend a bunch of yuros that don't like you (including Wojtek the paste eater)

Of course. I'm just saying that the more aggressive you are when it is not necessary to be aggressive (society not at war), the lower your IQ, and the more subhuman you are. The ME and Africa are full of subhumans. That's why they all run over here.

what are you going on about now? at this poing you are a rabit animal foaming at the mouth spering nonsence as you go. go on black.com and calm yourself

>A third world shithole where women can walk the street at night without getting accosted by hordes of seventeen year "Syrians".
>A third world shithole where there's not a number of grenade attacks every week
Wow Sven you are truly making the case for your progressive hellhole here

Bahaha your ID is SOO FGOTS

I make all of my money under the table and I report the bare minimum so it looks like I'm living just above poverty.

Bullshit, queer. I'm white as snow and I love fighting, in the rink, in the parking lot after, and also at bonfire parties.
My town and the next town over constantly raided each others parties and fought, we told each other where we'd be to make sure it would happen, and this was back in the 80's when everybody in both towns was white.
Boys are meant to fight, men too. You're just a sheltered little nancy that's been socialized remotely.

Kosovo je Albansko

Dont let the truth get in the way of their retardedness.

I can tell that from this video alone

What's more important to you, your own folk or the constitution? LARPing cuckboy sven.

>one study negating dozens of others that say otherwise
>402 people total
>compares women too which is worthless
>1997
>done by (((kaiser permanente)

>tfw you realise Jow Forums could literally take over Sweden in one day

I called it when I talked with other swedes that the migrants will btfo you people when you will have the protest.

Дaбoгдa ти иcти Aлбoзepгoви били кoмшијe гoвнo зaпaднo

you're fucking disgusting

Organized fighting is a bit different, you tard. I'm mainly referring to sporadic acts of violence in a civil society. If you're aggressive 99% of the time, you're not meant for civilization. The subduing of our inherent violent nature is what led to civilization in the first place. Read a book, nigger.

because it's their country now until you cucks kill every last one of them

afs är soros sponsrade

There's anecdotal evidence from your wife that their 'bones' are thicker, if you catch my drift

Maybe Soros could pay for krav maga classes

for the AFS guy to fight back NOW would be the WORST PR move ever.
This incident would get blown the fuck up by the media and the evil white man would be the bad guy again.
This incident has showed Swedes who is the enemy, who is the agressor and the true face of the middle eastern sandniggers.
The Swede needs to start to hate more and I see this as the calm before the storm. The storm will be when critical mass has been hit and violence agains the dunecoons will be accepted and viewed as natural.

BTW these muds look nervous as fuck because they know their time is up. They are trapped int he North in a hostile land and without the White mans infrastructure they will not survive a single winter.

>Why are whites so weak and cuckold?

It's the effect of living in insulated comfort modern society allows coupled with constant (((progressive))) brainwashing in mainstream media

>defending themselves

>attacks immigrant
>has phone in hand
you, sir, are a tardbaby.
the man is filming, trying to break up a fight, and was assaulted, and obviously tripped.
you are brilliant at ((mischaracterizing and manipulating))

It must be sad to be so brainwashed. You're pathetic and embarrassing. Not a surprise considering you're from a country that coined the term Stockholm syndrome.

excuse me, do you have a license for that hate speech?

Attached: 1532694046606.gif (384x216, 1.72M)

No he ran over there because his friend was attacked. There is a video from another angle which shows it.

thats exactly what I just said

What is it about Swedes that makes them such tremendous cucks? Like seriously how did they evolve the cuck gene?

Attached: 1534239623832.jpg (600x716, 67K)

>when Jow Forums still produced funny memes
And it's so accurate, too

Kek

Look who's talking

This is not alt-right. It's the party called Alternative For Sweden. It's a more radical version of the Sweden democrats. Like half the leadership has special forces training. They are campaigning politically, they are there to win votes, not win fights. This was a propaganda victory. Call them onions boys if you like, they are not.

lmao, all you fuckers will be wearing burkas in 25 years. I don't care about youre cucked ass ways or your little spats. Got bigger fish to fry in a country that actually matters on the world stage. What you learn about Sweden in school here: "Their cucks." The End.

Attached: lame.gif (320x240, 1.46M)

They are going to Gothemburg tomorrow. The high keep of degeneracy, "anti-fascism" and multi-culti. Should be fun.

you crookedteeth inbred anglo is the one to talk

Attached: 1531122604854.png (591x422, 24K)

Not sticking up for your own is just being a coward. Even when you swedes try to act tough you come off like faggots.
God damn, one American with a gun could sort your nation out.

Well, better produce some propaganda yourself then.

>le 56% muh guns posting

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
>behold, the ""Master Race""

Attached: 1533931897173.png (327x316, 165K)