Thoughts on Trump nationalizing the tech industry? How would you feel if Trump just straight up made Google, Twitter...

Thoughts on Trump nationalizing the tech industry? How would you feel if Trump just straight up made Google, Twitter, Facebook etc. property of the United States govt?

Attached: 2E22E204-9AFA-4034-B35C-36FB7E43FF75.jpg (500x500, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
mail.yandex.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That girl is pretty hot...

>inb4 muh the gubment will censor people even more
>inb4 OP can't inb4

>clickbait irrelevant OP pic
Shit like that should be a bannable offense across the website

Its related because sexy hot right wing monster meme babes will be banned if Trump doesn't address the problem

You do realize Obama already did this?

Breddy dumb move tbqh

what are you talking about? Obama's administration decided not to apply anti-trust laws when they clearly could have....

No he didn't. If it were truly nationalized, they would have to abide by the constitution no matter what

Explain yourself coward

i would be okay with it if we were to have nationalist presidents in office for a long time but its not guaranteed obviously

Yes

>girl
user I...

This thread again

Attached: 1525994161143.png (211x267, 96K)

I'm not a fan of more government involvement in anything but at this point something needs to be done about this leftist monopoly and their censorship.

This. Half the problems in this country stem from one side doing dumbass shit that benefits them in the short term, without thinking of the long term consequences when the other side is in power.

Completely illegal. It would be like 2 trillion dollars worth of blatant theft.

Also the US gov't would make those shitty enterprises even more evil than they already are.

Seriously? This is literally communism

I'm kind of in the same boat.

Also Facebook and instagram are face sucking mind holes.

Total Jew programming. .I deleted all that Jew fag shit years ago. I only use sms and phone to talk to people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

Fuck you, Joan

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Fat fucking cunt

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Who the fuck cares? The people running these companies are maximum evil. So long as it benefits the American people im okay with it.

This is the bitch who went after Metokur.

Attached: 1535636374361.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

Attached: 1535619023022.jpg (510x390, 106K)

not sure if talking about US or China

Good, free market principles are fine and all but throught US history, when a company got a monopoly on a product, the government always intervened.
If he intervenes and nationalizes Twitter/Facebook/ect then there is nothing those organizations could do and he'd make it a place where conservatives can actually talk without getting ban hammered.

source hacking, why do they have to come up with all these fucking stupid names for everything its pathological

>getting hung up on autistic labels when the greater good is at stake
lol

>the government is benevolent
How’s high school?

They arent. Censorship literally cannot get any worse than it is right now in the hands of (((shitlib))) owners than under the control of the US government.

Communism itself entirely is in the name of the "greater good". That doesn't make it right. Also Google, Facebook, Twitter isn't a monopoly. The government is a monopoly

No subsidies niggers.

that's an iPhone filename you fucking retarded schizoid
take off your meme flag before i report you for spamming freak

not an argument

You already know we're just going to cut the fiber

>FOSS isn't already a commie scheme to devalue tech
I can't imagine fucking tech up anymore than it already fucked itself.

You fucking faggots have used that excuse over and over again, and it's already been debunked. Try again.

Ikr? It's not source hacking, it's called a fucking joke. Stupid fat cunt.

i actually just tweeted him saying i hope he takes complete control of the media and that everyone would support him.

>I just Tweeted him
Check your privilege

Honestly he should nationalize everything. Corporations can't be trusted.

I'd rather he declare social media to be public space. It's the new public forum.

>Check your privilege
you can make a new account using a vpn and tor like me. or are you saying my 30 dollar per year vpn is out of your grasp, poorfag?

Nah they always want me to verify a phone number (free phone services and SMS dont work). I'm already banned from my phone so I'd have to buy a new SIM card and shit just to create a fucking account. No thanks.

>filename checks out
Stop posting this everyday you fucking CIA nigger

Wait hardware banning is a real thing?

They banned my phone number so I can't use it in a new account.

i just kept trying and it didnt ask me to phone verify. might have something to do with tor. set your vpn to africa and claim they are being racist by demanding a phone number

I’d love it, techies are out of control

Attached: 793EA11A-ACF2-4CA8-BC83-65CA4B304E93.jpg (1242x1219, 790K)

Ill have to try again but I just really don't care any more. They banned my @Sgt4chan account and that ruined everything. Had so much potential for keks. Fuck those nigger faggots.

having Jow Forums in your name could be it. i just choose 3 random words and made that my username. i think im shadow banned now anyway so ill see if i can make another new account without a phone. id never give them my cell number

He wouldn't "nationalize" it, he'd break it up. It would be fine for Google to be dishonest murder apologists if they had competition.

can the mods fucking ban memeflag retards already

Attached: 02538D87-28AD-41A0-B58B-DDF148CE883D.jpg (1240x2208, 219K)

i can sign up with email and dont need to give my phone. im using tor so no cookies or anything to trace to anyway, and i have a vpn on to africa

Attached: email only exists now.png (628x284, 7K)

NATIONALIZE IT NOW

making a new untraceable email too

Attached: make new hotmail account.png (497x344, 46K)

>1 post by this id

based

hotmail wanted a phone number so i used mail.yandex.com/ and it worked with no phone number

>throught US history, when a company got a monopoly on a product, the government always intervened
Wrong. Our senate eats the shit out of the AMA's ass. They literally exempt their monopoly over designating and distributing "acceptable" physician residencies.

seems to have worked. i can call liberals niggers on twitter again and didnt need a phone

Attached: new account.png (708x483, 14K)

Private corporations don't have any obligations or restrictions as to content control under the First Amendment. The government does.
This user gets it.

Can’t. Shouldn’t. He should natuionalize internet infrastructure though.

yea we are better off with a new government google and then never using google again. after trump destroys them with anti trust laws of course

Pretending to be a nigger is a good idea. I already tried pretending to be a Jew but I got gangraped by 50 Jews and banned.

huh he would create a trade board that would just deal with complaints about tech similar too parts of the ftc.

Corporations are legal fictions that only exist at the privilege of the government and people. Don't fuck with our rights or we'll shut them all down.

just pass a law that says all constitutional speech is protected on social platforms

they already claim to be neutral and not publishers so they can avoid libel laws

>nationalizing
Sounds communist

yea i love this thing

Attached: vpn.png (266x474, 31K)

I hope that's not actually your current IP

Don't confuse what ought with what is. I merely described what is, indeed, the plain text of the 1A. You describe what ought, not that I disagree with you at all.

More like a new municipal Comcast/AT&T. Then Google has to actually compete with, say, Yandex, insofar as that meme works.

You mean, net neutrality? I think we already gave up on that, for now. It is just one rulemaking away from reinstatement.

this is my profile pic. anyone have a twitter account so i can if im auto shadow banned?
thats the ip of the computer in africa i connected to. go ahead and hack them i already changed to a European IP

Attached: whats up with this how fake is our whole reality.jpg (1024x812, 131K)

i can change servers every second, u just click a new one

Attached: vpn2.png (263x473, 33K)

No, I'm telling you what is. Corporations only exist at the privilege of the government. Meaning the government can not create an entity on it's own and then allow that entity to violate the Bill of Rights. This would be allowed by a private company owned by a citizen, but never by a legal fiction granted the privilege to exist by the government. This isn't even taking into account these corporations are public, deep state backed and funded and receive subsidies from the government. There is zero argument to allow these tyrants to censor speech and if it doesn't stop soon the fiber will be cut and all of these tech faggots will lose everything and the cities will be burnt to the ground by rioting niggers.

boomer cringe

The US gov't, NSA would definitely use these platforms to dig into your social networks so they can put you on lists so they can later arrest you or waterboard you or disappear you. That'd be 100% their main motivation for expropriation of such a massive value.

The corporations only want to sell you for profit, so it's not maximum evil. Only moderately evil.

You can't do fuck all with an IP, hackerman.

even better desu

Let's keep it simple and just gas their management.

They're already doing that, kraut. They don't need to own the things.

someone could ddos you and shut your internet down until they felt like stopping, but seems unlikely to happen unless you made someone really mad. its still possible tho. it can take 6-8 hours to get a new IP from your router shutting down too so it would suck to lose internet that long over some butthurt loser

Considering that they are currently controlled by China it would merely be a changing of the guard

>the government
You're reaching pretty hard.
>Meaning the government can not create an entity on it's own
Corporations aren't "created" by government. They're created by groups of individuals (freedom of association) and recognized as people by government, thus granting them 1A and other rights.
What's more, corporations exist as matters of state government, not Congress.
>he thinks public corporations are publicly owned
Is that really the latest talking point?
>receive subsidies
Still a separate entity. Show me how the plain text of the 1A is violated.
>There is zero argument to allow these tyrants to censor speech
The 1A also allows the freedom not to speak. An unfortunate side effect of the design of the internet as a big-media consumption platform instead of a peer-to-peer network is that social platforms merely repeat what you told them. This principle is recognized in 1A law as well as in copyright law. What's more, they are under no obligation, as private entities, to repeat your speech faithfully.
>if it doesn't stop soon the fiber will be cut and all of these tech faggots will lose everything and the cities will be burnt to the ground by rioting niggers.
I unironically support this. Burn the fuckers to the ground, pull their charters, and start over with something that's ACTUAL public and not lolbertarian "anyone who can afford to can buy a piece" "public". The problem is that your interpretation of the Constitution is faulty and not sufficient grounds to demand any change from what are, in effect, private citizens who can choose to repeat what you say, or not.

this makes my soft penis into hard penis