What is the safest way to get LSD

I wanted to try LSD for some time now, but I stopped talking with the only guy that could get it for me. Any ideas how to get it elsewhere?

Attached: lsd.jpg (866x612, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

talismanrestz7mr.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make your own LSA from hawaiian baby wood rose seeds

Rip open your house walls, tear out the fiberglass insulation.
The black spots on it are very potent psychedelic molds.
Snort the black mold, do it.

this is a stupid option without thousands in lab equipment. LSA itself is dangerous and can cause your blood vessels to constrict creating dangerous high blood pressure levels.
Synthesis of ergotomine tartrate is difficult in the very best of conditions using a full lab. You are retarded for eating HBW seeds and you should feel bad for suggesting to others to do the same

find an old hippy.

You can get it on the dark web. Go to reddits darknetmarkets sub for instructions.

>Any ideas how to get it elsewhere?
darknet, read the plebbit guides.

Mushrooms are easier to find and a better experience.
LSD is a propaganda weapon,

Chemfag on other thread said it's easier to go with shrooms. Buy spores and grow them.

He also said it was "easy" to make LSA in a lab and then turn it to LSD, but after seeing I'm not so sure now.

this is what I did, ended up getting great LSD about two years ago

that sub is banned now though when reddit virtue signalled and banned a lot of gun trading subreddits after parkland

>wants to use the CIA mind control tool.

That sub got nuked, but DarknetMarketsNoobs can get you in the right place. Basically just download TAILS, get a verified market link from a site like dnstats.net, buy some Bitcoin on the clearnet outside of TAILS, transfer it to Electrum inside TAILS, figure out GPG encryption to encrypt your address with your vendor's public key, and order the fuck away. It's way easier than I made it sound. Your goodies will show up in less than a week

1p-LSD is basically the same thing. But dark web desu. The magestic garden has a group that gives out free lsd if you can prove you need it.

How can you prove that? When are you ill or something?

Yeah, that seems reasonable, thanks. I will look for someone in real life, since that's the most easy way I guess, but this seems safe enough.

Make some friends that are into drugs.

You apply for it. There's a form or something tell them why you need it you fill out and you wait to hear back.

talismanrestz7mr.onion/

Haven't been on in awhile I think they might have closed registration can't remember. Either way just check reviews if you buy it dream is also a good market. Team trust was the big producer last year. Good luck!

Attached: Qizbrmc.jpg (1904x1066, 854K)

Be very careful with that, most of the major TOR nodes and darknet stuff got shutdown or surveilled by the FBI a few years ago. I have a feeling the feds are more worried about weapons and CP than most drugs but that doesn't mean you can't get caught. dude i went to highschool with tried to buy some absurd amount of molly on darkweb and got pulled over by cops the same day it arrived.

buy lsd-p
it's a legal research chemical that is virtually identical to lsd

buy it from a darkweb marketplace

Just stick your head in a microwave instead. You'll thank me for it.