Gun Control is treason

Gun Control is treason.

Attached: 7E284242-DC03-44FF-B6BF-327671DDA3E2.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8
membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals/prospect?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj7nqlbCV3QIVwUoNCh2GiAv6EAAYASAAEgInQfD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0
youtube.com/watch?v=nG3Hi7K9MU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hurr guns are just tools the danger is people

Guns' sole purpose is to kill, you will never EVER have the moral high ground in this world, sweeties.

Attached: 2F18BE7B-5629-4060-923F-40BEDC19B995.jpg (800x437, 80K)

There are an awful lot of people who need killing sweetie.

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

> tfw he's right

Attached: peter strozk.png (538x638, 599K)

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

ha, feels good knowing in two generations at most, all the pro-gun people will be in their deathbeds.

Fuck you, Joan. Don't lie and say you're just posting from your iPhone again. We already know it's bullshit.

this argument applies to nuclear weapons even.

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Op is correct

Attached: 1535636374361.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

Morality isn’t real. You’re a faggot

Attached: american gun 2.png (500x663, 162K)

Attached: 1535619023022.jpg (510x390, 106K)

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

Attached: dune_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

When leftists say "gun control" they mean "nigger control," they're just too dishonest and cowardly to say what they really mean,

What we need is more knife control. Right brit bro?

How will you achieve your life goals if 99.99% of the world population is against you? Shoot them with AR15s?

Gun rights are going the way of the dodo and you're goddamn fault. You just couldn't be content with a simple shotgun, you just had to copy the military and have assault rifles copies and 50cal sniper rifles and high capacity handguns when you will never need them in any way.

This woman uses a hunk of plastic to satisfy herself. Why don’t you?

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals/prospect?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIj7nqlbCV3QIVwUoNCh2GiAv6EAAYASAAEgInQfD_BwE

>This woman uses a mountain of cheeseburgers to satisfy herself.

Here's the problem OP, everyone's definition of "gun control" is different.

>THERE SHOULD BE NO GUN LAWS
Ok, then a 10 year old should be allowed to buy an automatic weapon, if you say no to this, you are for some kind of gun control

>WE SHOULD KEEP CRAZY PEOPLE AND CRIMINALS
Then you are for some form of gun control.. Ironically what is "criminal" is relative from time to time, also what is considered "mentally insane"

Military copied us. The AR was made by a civie for civies before the military ordered it. .50 cal rifles were being built in basement workshops by civies for fun before the military noticed and copied us.

My right to own nuclear warheads shall not be infringed, if you disagree you're anti-2A and should be shot for high treason.

Trump voters

they have other mean for that .. optional theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc

Attached: astrazine 2.jpg (480x442, 50K)

It's funny how guns stop needing any control after you get rid of niggers.

Yes. If you can afford it go right ahead.

perhaps you should spend less time worrying about "muh guns" and more time focusing on how not to live like a bunch of 3rd world subhuman niggers? we should really just carpet bomb republicuck states and let civilized peoples repopulate.

Attached: SUBHUMANTRUMPCUCKS.png (1628x1376, 166K)

ArmaLite first developed the AR-15 in the late 1950s as a military rifle, but had limited success in selling it. In 1959 the company sold the design to Colt.

It really wasn't until Curtis Lemay fired one at a picnic held by Colt Firearms that he decided to order the rifle for the Air Force.

Attached: 1531760651424.jpg (900x1200, 124K)

Attached: 1522189794828.jpg (720x914, 149K)

Attached: 1509973655407.jpg (576x768, 84K)

Attached: 1517521433284.jpg (748x748, 169K)

Attached: 1525045505181.jpg (2048x1364, 226K)

Truer words were never spoken, if, everybody is responsible for watching out and protecting against all enemies foreign and domestic ( you are, remember, see something shoot something), then forcing people (ESPECIALLY honorably discharged vets with no record of violence ever, at all, like me) to give up their weapons is definitely treasonous, but all of the highly trained vets around, make traitors nervous so they have been attacking veteran gun ownership since 2009, in an attempt to guns out of vets hands. I'm just waiting for some I recognize to be in my chain of command and I'm ready to go. Been hitting the weights and bowflex for about 8 months now (New Years Resolution-quit smoking too). I don't know what's going to happen so I'm preparing.

Attached: sawsall.gif (200x100, 7K)

why do you think they send us the sharia bruh ?!

Attached: wahhabism (3).jpg (480x549, 43K)

Attached: 1534021972884.png (736x1126, 1.46M)

Attached: 1514561569704.png (640x637, 768K)

its almost like laws exist because people can't be trusted

Attached: 1525538049648.png (480x474, 406K)

Attached: 1526985858736.png (900x643, 850K)

Attached: 1511925486064.png (401x401, 198K)

The gun version of gamer girls

Yes because the Wild West was such a peaceful time period without niggers

Attached: 1507623425884.png (1600x1053, 2.28M)

hnnng

>I like drump
>I also love black men
>let me take a seductive picture wearing a drump hat and holding a gun

Attached: BasedTrumpyBoy.jpg (501x697, 104K)

>Guns' sole purpose is to kill, you will never EVER have the moral high ground in this world, sweeties.
All political power comes from the point of a gun asshole, and gun prohibition doesn't work, it has been established people will use bombs and trucks. Prohibition is a feel good solution for weakminded dipshits.

BINGO! We will all be better off without these neanderthals and their gun fetishism. Fuc Trump, fuck the old South, fuck the NRA. The REAL America is FAR more civilized and educated than you will ever be. And we are a liberal left nation. Legalized drugs, same-sex marriage, gays in the military, crushing old confederate statues.

Your time is past. Deal with it.

Deal with it.

Country with banned guns are safer than the US

youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

Attached: o-95588016-570.jpg (570x767, 111K)

No. Just no.

The same countries that also don't have the nigger problem we have, right?

>Anonymous
I disagree all totalitarian government's are unsafe and love to ban guns on their people so they can be overthrown. Like mine

The Wild West wasn't even the Wild West. Stop buying Jewlywood's bullshit

>in two generations at most
Longer than the EU will last.

>Legalized drugs, same-sex marriage, gays in the military, crushing old confederate statues.

that's the thing though, you little trumpcucks are the only ones that obsess over this shit. and while you fight tooth and nail and lose your collective minds over discriminatinig against some small fractions of the population, your states get left in the dust by their yankee superiors who are actively building robust economies that dont revolve around wal-mart and food stamps. of course i dont expect any of this to make sense to you, because OOGA BOOGA GAY PEOPLE.

No, its inevitable

Attached: guncucks.jpg (630x637, 115K)

How much for dual mounted one of those on a truck ?!

Attached: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (1280x853, 263K)

I wonder who could be behind a post like this?

oups youtube.com/watch?v=nG3Hi7K9MU4

Americans actually don’t give a shit what the rest of the thinks.

guns are bad

Attached: hoggdildogif.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

Why do idiotic Europeans think their countries actually matter to anyone else ? It’s weird.

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers.

>manifest destiny
>able to claim land anytime no jewish red tape bullshit
>mutual respect of rule of law kept people working on a level of cooperation despite no government force used to ensure "society is sane"
>somehow created the most powerful nation on earth out of dust
>bad time
>no niggers talking in public because they got shot

Somewhat. Scope isn't covered within this argument at all. It argues for a need to defend yourself; I'm with ya so far. It assumes a gun is an acceptable form of defense (I agree, but this is an assumption that isn't necessarily, only strongly, supported by the first argument). And that assumption is the meat of the entire debate over gun rights. The real argument is always scope of power projection. People will disagree, and that is not going to change, ever. I believe a strong argument falls under individual capability. A gun (even a fully automatic one) only allows an individual to project power so far. You can affect a minimal number of individuals (upper limits are a hamlet or a very small town). I would argue that this is not unreasonable as small/large groups can threaten your life, and I would even argue that these are the most likely largeish groups to undergo mob mentality and threaten an individual with unreasonable violence. If you disagree with this assessment, I would recommend you look up lynchings in the Southeastern US. However, arguments which take it to an absurd and say "well now you are arguing for power projection that could affect a metropolis" are assuming an individual advocating small measure power projection is advocating for NO regulation for power projection. There are few people who would say they require the ability to defend themselves against six or seven figure mobs of aggressors. There is a higher concentration of them on Jow Forums or Jow Forums because there are so many antisocial asshats here. There is no correct answer (like everything in life). In either scenario there will be bad repercussions. No guns: violence against those that cannot defend themselves due to lack of power projection; has guns: gun violence perpetrated by societal outliers who now have increased power projection. You lose in either case...because life isn't fucking perfect. Both sides need to grow the fuck up and learn to adult.

Stupidity is treason

>display the flag of the most authoritarian superstate in human history
>talk about morals

Really made me think

these tradthot girls are trash, they're usually gold diggers

Nigger

Yes, and?

Attached: Hessian's BTFO.jpg (1200x874, 491K)

this.

putting pussy on a pedastal is the biggest cuck move. only a wannabe faggot idolizes women. control them and let them know you're not interested if they touch niggers

>No, its inevitable
It's only inevitable if you view the only option for humanity as being a descent into a dystopia where human life loses any inherent meaning and people are expected to adopt insectoid social qualities in the operation of a hive state.

I view that as something to be resisted at all costs. Because it's a fail state. Either locally for your civilization or for the species as a whole.

This is true. As an American you must accept the Constitution and the Bill of Rights axiomatically. You don't have a choice about it. There are no arguments. Using the First Amendment to attack the Constitition is like calling the local police and reporting that your heroin stash was stolen. You cannot depend on the law and break it any more than you can stand on a table and knock out its legs.

>wearing makeup to go hunting or shooting

The surest sign.

kek

It doesn't matter. 50-100yrs from now all guns will be digital, and the government will be able to turn these off at will. The government always wins.

>Guns' sole purpose is to kill, you will never EVER have the moral high ground in this world, sweeties.

Moral high ground is between an individual and whatever deity they do or do not believe in. Morality has no real basis in ethical discussions (this lack of understanding is the current monster responsible for the downfall of western civilization). While moral relativity may be incorrect (there very well may be a God with an ironclad moral code we should all be following; I'm Catholic after all), all arguments against moral relativity lack genuine substance because either 1) They are simply an attempt to rationalize a desired end goal above all others (looking at you Kant) which is really just begging the question, or 2) they lack substantive evidence everyone else can accept (looking at you every religion of the world claiming "because God said so"). Societal structure is literally an attempt to cohabitate that exists BECAUSE we are all so caught up in our own morality that we shit on "the other" and turn existence into a power struggle against them. Politics is the continuation of war by other means. It doesn't have to be, but we continue to choose this over and over. If you attempt to view policy on a scenario by scenario basis and react to it via your personal moral code, you will always be at odds with the "other", and society just becomes a struggle or us vs them. A polite one where we don't lob bombs; we simply levy laws and threaten each other with police violence if there is failure to comply. There is no correct way to live our lives because there is no perfect scenario where everything is coming up roses for everyone. SO, begin with a simple question: What are we forming our society for, either 1) Cohabitation for all, or 2) Systematic structuring for group A to come out on top as the societal victor against all group B's through Z's.

Christ, Joan, this isn't even a good bait thread. Usually they put in some effort. An angering picture, a wall of text that pisses you off but you know you're going to read it because you have to prove it wrong. Guess we shouldn't expect hard work from such a fat slob.

Dove hunting, my favorite.
Going to have to get ready.

Scenario one is truly lackluster and unsatisfying. You really have no authority over "the other" outside of the most basic regulatory commands (like don't kill each other and don't rob each other). It leaves us feeling impotent as a community and as individuals as our social vision is neither undertaken nor fulfilled.

However, scenario two is a zero sum game. Always. Your beliefs and desires will never perfectly coincide with everyone else. At some point you WILL be "the other", and if you ascribe to the society that rules via political warfare, at some point they will come for you. You will be found lacking and undesirable. Be it your gender, ethnicity, culture, religion, economic status, or any conceivable other variable a human could have an emotional response to (which basically means everything we can perceive).

Neither scenario is the "correct" choice. But scenario two is a huge fucking gamble, and I think everyone that chooses it is a fucking idiot. Who cannot think long term or remember our species history of violence against "the other" over and over and over.

Some form of power projection (which guns would arguably fall under the purview of) would be required as legal in scenario one. Fear of what someone MIGHT do could never be a genuine argument for any society structured on the first, but it very often is the argument used for societies structured on the second scenario. And it is always the "other" that pays.

the left one look like a jew ,i would fuck regardless

take note of the red "white" and blue socks. The white part is really see through, so you can see her white skin

Yes it is OP. Someday we will get revenge for liberal attacks on our capital.

not having gun control is anti 2nd amendment Moron

no we just mean get the guns out of retards like you, all the mass shootings have been done by poorly educated

Implying eliminating evil and threats is bad
reveal flag, Leaf
We have the moral high ground. You have zero argument to control what I can own, you are not God and never will

Attached: file.png (367x368, 141K)

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (640x360, 58K)

>I would fuck regardless
Sex obsessed degenerate

>(((liberals)))
Its Jews you trumpfag

>tfw no rightfu qt gf to gas commies with

Attached: 1535433781892.jpg (437x431, 28K)

> Gun Control is treason.
So's replacing your population, but you wont see Americans do anything about that, even with all their guns.

>Memeflag

If you say so, rabbi

Gun control is a mark of civilization.

But 'Murrica fails it. As usual.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x1024, 323K)

Feels good knowing
>wont be alive to know

>implying women will ever be loyal

Attached: 1527606926095.png (664x923, 483K)