Uber driver kills man hunting his girlfriend

Jow Forums will defend this.
>Florida sheriff backs Uber driver who killed 'goofball'
>Sheriff Grady Judd said Mr Boek was a "goofball".
>"Here's a message for the hotheads of the community: don't do that stuff," the sheriff said.
>"Good people carry guns and they will shoot you. A lot. Graveyard dead."
Article and videos here: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45350434

Attached: goofball.jpg (673x659, 56K)

any of the actual shooting? webm plz

2nd Amendment wins again.

Attached: robert-a-heinlein-society-quotes-an-armed-society-is-a-polite-society-manners-are.jpg (700x700, 62K)

happens off frame.

Based

Sheriff Grady Judd is unironically based and redpilled. A good man amongst a sea of meth.

Based uber driver. Based sheriff.

Another CCW user taking out the trash

>stalker
>texting threats and intent
>tells uber driver he has a pistol and asks if he wants to get fucking shot
>gets shot immediately for making threats that would create fear of death or great bodily injury

I only know of Grady Judd from listening to BTLS but of what I know, I like. If he said the guy was a goofball, he was a goofball. Clean shoot.

Clear cut case of self defense.

Holy fuck this sheriff
>presents picture on desk with an audible crisp thud
>GOOFBALL HERE
>"Here's a message to all you HOTHEADS..."

Nothing wrong with these. Hothead idiot escalated a situation for no other reason than hes an idiot that cant control his emotions. He was darwined for being retarded, simple as

I live in the next county over, I wish we could have a Sheriff like that in my county, Judd is based as fuck. Once, his deputies fired 60some rounds at a perp, when some lib fag reporter asked him why they fired so much, Judd responded with "because that's all the bullets they had," fuckin kek.

uber driver did nothing wrong hope this faggot was dead before the amberlamps got there

Lol l wonder what the common bbc world news crowd thinks of this story. And the sheriff
>OH MY GOD THAT SHERIFF IS TELLING AMERICANS TO SHOOT EACH OTHER!!!

And nothing of value was lost.

I member that, but I feel bad for the poor oranges that got the bullet in that shoot out.

>Another CCW user taking out the trash

Im ready to move in about 18 months and Im going to look for a residency in a stand your ground state. This is the way I want justice metted out. That is the America I want to live in. Any suggestions on the most based stand your ground state to get a med residency in?

Attached: 1535310887917.png (1961x1382, 2.18M)

Holy shit. Absolutely based Sheriff. And a good shoot too! Fucking based!

Time for your daily "google story headline and reddit" post reddit results.
Ahh the classic zimmerman argument. Getting brought up still to this day makes me smile.

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-30-14-54-42.png (1218x1453, 176K)

>Getting brought up still to this day makes me smile.
I mean, I personally don't think about that case any more. But in a way they are right to still be ass-chapped over that case. I know that it was one of the most effective red-pills that sent me on my current journey and I bet the same is true for lots of people.

I find this hard to dispute, I've always said that the reason why you see extreme rules for conduct in the past (medieval society, feudal japan, wild west) was because the armed people would just cut you down if you were not polite. Some of that lingers with us but it's draining away.

Yeah, if someone attacks me they deserve to be shot.

I'm not seeing the problem here.

>Boek was on probation for battery
>Boek sent texts to his GF that night (she was not in the Uber), still at the bar, threatening to hurt the uber driver.

Attached: 6.jpg (306x379, 38K)

Best timeline

PA, easily, good gun laws, and lots of hospitals in W.PA. Pittsburgh has lots of trash, but it’s affordable to live outside of the city and it not uncommon to see dudes fly confederate flags, “fuck off we’re full” stickers etc. Lots of nice wild life areas nearby and cheap land. If Civ War 2 electric boogaloo kicks off, there’s enough non-retarded whites you’d be safe.
t. Portland Or refugee

He's polk county right? my best friend from highschool moved there with his family, sheriffs grand kiddos were in my buddy's moms pre-k class.

Uber is hot garbage to begin with. It is like craigslist on wheels. Way too many stories about Uber drivers killing or getting killed. Fucking mess.

Fuck yeah. Florida is top tier behind texas

>"You know I got a pistol? You want me to [expletive] shoot you?" Mr Boek responds. He was holding an object which turned out to be a mobile phone, said police.
He was basically asking for it.

I remember one press confrence he had some guy had broken into a house and the homeowner killed the dude. Some reporter asked him if the homeowner should have hid and called the police, Judd said something like If you break into a home in Polk County you can expect to be shot dead.

>they both go blue because of immigrants

Attached: main-qimg-18b26be791018bdbf725e2cd3083ab68-c.jpg (602x315, 46K)

>Good people carry guns and they will shoot you. A lot. Graveyard dead.
lol what a third world 56% shithole.

Interesting, I didn't know PA was a stand your ground state. So close and yet NJ is so cucked. I'm in new jersey right now and there are a million spics here, its disgusting. Being at the epicenter of a demographic replacement is absolutely horrific to watch. I would have never guessed. That is actually great, there is a ton of schools around this area though I think most of them are in the (((city centers))), surely there are a few that aren't though.

rip

*shoots you*

>Judd said, “It’s a new day in the state of Florida and in the United States. You may be used to bullying people, and being bigger and stronger and beating people up, and slamming their heads into the pavement and pulling knives on them. I highly recommend against that if you value your life.”

Sheriff is redpilled as fuck

shitholers know better apparently, enjoy getting blacked euro cuck

Attached: tombstone.jpg (400x313, 38K)

so whats the problem

Crashing the guns are bad narrative

Good, yank goyim are drowning in their own shit.

Thank you based Jews.

if this is the story then i see no problem actually all dipshits get the oven too act white ffs

it's a real bummer that this wasn't caught on LIVE PD because Polk county has some of the best footage

nice

>The police of a state should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry.

Oh I see Heinlein was based. Police reform now.

Goofballs rise up!

Attached: 1386874943318.png (396x385, 94K)

Fkn noice

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-45C9B6BD-19C5-46A4-A103-E7349C79DE80_1531956202.jpg (821x1357, 169K)

W. PA is totally different from E. PA, there’s lots of pajeets/chinks, not many spics though, but it’s more like a midwestern/rural area, which makes sense given how close it is to WV and OH. I’m sure you can find a school in State College or Indiana, Pittsburgh has great schools if you can handle the urban environment for a bit. I’m going the medical route myself(PA). Good luck user.

>europeans need soldiers with full gear and assault rifles to patrol their cities
Many such cases! Very sad!

motherfucking based sheriff

Attached: 1428368725502[1].jpg (720x720, 108K)

You are thinking the wrong way.
Don't take away guns from the police, just make it so Civilians can be able to buy the big boy toys.

Attached: DavyCrockettBomb.jpg (800x640, 268K)

How many first-world acid attacks have you had this week?

based

how can anyone be against concealed carry when there are retards who would threaten you because they think their gf is there. could have been gang members or anything

Goofy lives matter

Right because they'll be less armed than us if we're allowed to buy the same shit? That makes them equal at best and they've got a bigger budget

Truly, proof good men still exist. God bless.

fucking Chad!

They have a bigger budget but we considerably outnumber them

fag

Attached: libtardownedepicstyle.gif (640x360, 3.85M)

Based Judd Dredd

Damn did that Rhodesian bush camo guy finally go through? Haven’t been to Jow Forums in ages

>gets texts

>does not go to police

>stops his car

>OH MY GOD I JUST SHOOT YOU!

why'd he go through with the altercation if he expected it?

sounds like they're both idiots and both at fault here

Except for the whether and immigrants

>using Haim Saban's character to attack exemplars of Haim Saban's political party
It's time to retire the muttly maymay power rangers.

He didn't get texts the girlfriend of the man that he ubered earlier did.

Dont ever stop for anybody like that. Drive around them when they stop.

BASED UBER DRIVER

Unless you have a gun. kek

Attached: 1523257421835.gif (540x540, 1.18M)

its a person in a power ranger suit stabbing a man with a sword

How many of us there is doesn't matter if none of the many of us can afford what they can afford though.

Checked, but you are wrong. ALL LIVES MATTER!

>a fully justified shooting
>throw in some other random video of a gudboi nigger who dindu nuffin wrang for no fucking reason
Goddamn it, is there a single site the kikes haven't taken over?

Liberal fuckwits think we're short on humans around here.
Just be a victim, goy, self defense is rayciss!
Get bent, niggers. Don't start shit and you won't get lead poisoning, easy as that.

But it was a double line. It'll illegal to pass on a double line. :^)

>slamming their heads into the pavement
Who could he be referring to here?

Attached: Trayvon Martini.jpg (1536x2048, 295K)

The Stand Your Ground statute works the same for the shooters in both incidents in Florida. The law is peculiar thing in that in practicality it does nothing for innocent people. It does allow guilty persons a number of days grace before the prosecution starts.

>Don't take away guns from the police, just make it so Civilians can be able to buy the big boy toys.
You mean how it used to be up until just a few decades ago, after the gungrabbing jew got their nose in the door?

Judd is based for some things for others hes a faggot, marijuana for instance. He needs to just retire and stay the fuck away from our freedoms.

SYG is an affirmative defense that doesn't stop prosecution at all. You're always prosecuted after a shooting, no matter how innocent you are. It's still a fucking homicide case... and you're let off with a "justified homicide."

Fuck off, Mohammed. Your kikenews decided to throw in a gudboi nigger because it's in the AP rules to never write a story about a legal and lawful use of a firearm without talking about a gudboi nigger to "offset" any positive gun story.

Typical, but can't win em all I guess.

>wahhh i cant smoke weed and be a fat mentally ill degenerate!

exactly, it stops my pursuit of happiness. you don't see me shitting on your freedoms.

AAAHHH ITS SO SCARY MUMMY WHERES MY ONIONS AHBLUHBLUHBLUH.

its about the same up hear in canada someone post that smuggie with the guy like "y-y-you have a g-gun? Why would anyone ever need a g-g-gun? Oh gawd it anudda shoah"

And thus the cycle of arms dealing continues.

No. We have to go beyond that and straight up sell MANPADS and drones.

florida needs to be an ethnostate, best laws

>Sheriff quoted as saying “knock it off or decent citizens will knock you off, k guise?!”

Got no goddamn time for lowlife goofballs!

MO SLU is filled with niggers gooks,poos, and kikes but you don't need a license to conceal and carry

You'ld rather have to keep a low profile and hope to god it happens to someone else? European laws in general will tell you to let you be killed before taking lethal actions against your agressor and that's BS.

Attached: Asuka.jpg (550x550, 77K)

>that doesn't stop prosecution at all

People can dodge being arrested or charged in Florida after a shooting. The law obstructs normal police activity and places more work on the prosecuting authority which might be acting much later.

>positive gun story

It isn't positive in any way. "Man attempts to hijack vehicle and kidnap woman with pretend gun is shot by man with real gun" is a terrible mess of a situation. What would the comment piece be?

>"What the Fuck Shithole Country are we living in?"
>"Uber Driver as Bodyguard: The New Surge Pricing?"
>"Opinion: Florida - Humid, Rapey and Stupid"

Maybe that will be the new thing, you pay a little more and get a driver with a shotgun, a little more and he comes with an Uzi wearing sunglasses driving a Mercedes.

This is Florida and there's no duty to retreat when you're in an area you have a lawful right to be in.

Over here in Florida we don't have to bend over and take acid up the bum.

Goofballs are annoying.

Judd is my sheriff. Florida anons check in

Attached: IMG_1746.jpg (490x570, 102K)

>Florida
I am not at all surprised. Florida is more savage than Texas, I never thought that would be possible.

>using based unironically
fuck off t_d

Attached: 1505028172449.png (571x618, 53K)

I live in pinellas across the bay from tampa. Both counties are being over-run by drug addicts and just overall horrible people. This is supposed to be a tourist destination for the world , not your one stop shop for crack and meth. Unfortunatley the mayors for both cities Tampa and St.Pete in respective counties are calling for Sanctuary status. I'm 27 and about to throw my hat in the ring and blow these cucks outta the water. P.S. all politicians on both sides of the aisle who've made the everglades a horrible place you will be replaced by true Americans coming soon....

'goofball' is just the average Jow Forums regular and was going to show the uber driver his current EDC so they could compare & argue about the best way to get laid in a gay bar.

Someone finally got this hothead out of here