What do you do if your friends are BLOODY MARXISTS and buzzing their ideology down your ear 24/7?

Attached: wa.jpg (836x641, 45K)

he looks like terry davis

Attached: 1505969669840.jpg (465x751, 254K)

I ended contact with them.

have you slayed the dragon yet?

'Bloody' is an English term, not an American term. Fail count: 1
Having friends that hold such values is fail 2.
Memeflag is 3.
Posting a Canadian scarecrow is 4.
You trying for some kind of record?

Tell them to shut up ?

Attached: 1535626362358.jpg (497x623, 134K)

Attached: peterson.png (1550x938, 611K)

They usually don't stay friends with me for very long.

JP would basically be Big-Hat Logan in Dark Souls and not some hollow cuck.

Attached: peterson1.png (266x286, 72K)

>having friends is a form of collectivism
>inevitably leads to genocide of outgroups
>something something "slay the dragon" user

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-30 at 1.33.17 PM.png (672x620, 479K)

Listen to them, Take it in, you must understand the way your enemy thinks to defeat him

>Brush your teeth and wash your penis

Whoa.... this is like so profound... Doctor Peterson is the saviour of Western Civilization! We did it Reddit!

Attached: soy.jpg (1123x771, 181K)

Why don't you act like a man and tell them your own ideology or, better yet, the fucking truth of their imbecilic, traitorous views? If they can't stand to hear the truth or at least have a discussion while spouting off with their own views all the time, they're fucking trash and you need to make new friends and stop being a fag.

Had a friend doing a biology PhD
Saw him one day, got chatting about politics
He brought up Abortion, I explained to him how it was wrong. He couldn't refute my points
They always make the same few arguments which are easily rebutted.
He then brought up Stem cell research, I explained to him how it was also wrong, he was bewildered. Couldn't refute my points at all.
This is a biology PhD we're talking about. Anyway he left pretty quickly afterwards.
Haven't heard a word from him since, oh well

Attached: jordan3.png (504x641, 263K)

Get new friends or lie that you like that ideology and use them for your advantage usually people who believe in that ideology is the most gullible

they're probably not marxists.

if they're not talking about class, modes of production, economic determinism etc they're not marxists. sjw faggots aren't marxists.
listen to actual marxists and its like listening to economists. "surplus value" "commodity fetshism" "aggregate demand management" " economic base V superstructure" etc etc

"cultural marxists" are a spook, a boogeyman and have next to nothing to do with the frankfurt school.

The vernacular of "the right" needs to radically change if you wish to properly understand the enemy. half of "the left" post 1980 are radical individualists. What's that got to do with leftist politics where the individual is an ideological construct of bourgeoisie capitalism etc?

Attached: dummy.jpg (704x521, 94K)

>wahh language evolved and I can't say neo-marxism
What a boring obsolete faggot you are.

Quit having friendships based around drug use and the commie friends vanish.

language can "evolve" but concepts such as economic determinism don't slip and slide within your semiotic, "rhizomatic" bullshit to the point that it becomes irrelevant, you po-mo spastic.

go back to uni and get a real degree. sociology won't get you a real job

tarnishing a newfound threat with a label from yesteryear does nothing in terms of understanding a threat or permeating the national consciousness with the awareness of this threat.
"oh its just another edgy neckbeard sheep bleating about marxists...... blah blah blah"
All you're doing is conscripting your own (those that want to be conscripted)

Attached: students.jpg (401x458, 39K)

I used to play in a band and our singer would do this shit in a mirror everyday.

Narcissism

Attached: 1512346290509.png (766x834, 448K)

Big Hat is way too empirical for someone like Peterson.

die

kek

Invite them to the Philippines on a vacation - then kill them and present then as a bounty to Duterte - it's 500 USD.