Bulg/Pol/ Shopska Salad edition

Continuation of other threads made tonight. Talking about Bulgaria and how beautiful and cheap it is to move the. Also politics cause it's interesting seeing how politicians in Bulgaria bribe gypsies into voting for them.

Attached: bulgarian-shopska-salata-56a27a653df78cf772768465.jpg (450x332, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HrZAuIzKU
youtube.com/watch?v=-t8fq_6re3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razgrad_Province
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rila_Monastery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Rila_Lakes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone got links or shit for outsiders to rest to have tl;Dr of Bulgaria and life there?

Read*

Dayum that stuff looks tasty. Any other Bulgarian dishes out there that should be tried?

Ludogorets 4 - 0 Torpedo Kutaisi

tarator, shkempbe chorba, sarma, bulgarian youghurt, chirpan eggs, lukanka, and more, our food is pretty good, and there's also a lot of other foods and variation due to our location, but wherever the food comes from it's always great
gee i doubt anyone has ever tried doing anything like that, i guess it's just up to anons to be curious, bulganons will always go out of their way to explain shit

Attached: a670d1ca434afd2f7b10c41df6dafaa5.jpg (564x846, 95K)

Banitsa, shishche, kebabche, kyufte, palachinki, kifla, tarator, lyutenitsa,

daily reminder we are NOT thracians

Attached: Asparukh_of_Bulgaria.jpg (420x582, 63K)

crazyforest reigns supreme!

I have to say lukanka seems to be quite tasty, knowing I'm a big salami and generally meat lover.

I'm torn between CSKA Sofia, locomotive Plovdiv or Pernik as a team I'll support. Of course noting can beat my English side. But you know

you'll like it for sure that shit is god tier
fuck cska they're commie shit, the others are literal who's, ludogorets is a meme team really, but the name alone is top kek, honestly idgaf about football so idk who you should support

Attached: 124.jpg (1200x480, 523K)

you traitor

at least we are white

Attached: Katia-hermana-Angel-Foto-AFP_LRZIMA20131026_0066_11.gif (474x387, 148K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e1HrZAuIzKU

youtube.com/watch?v=-t8fq_6re3o

kur

I see no 100kila
I'm disappointed

(you)

>page 7
we're all officially drunk under the table, it was fun while it lasted lads

Attached: rakija3.jpg (478x312, 57K)

HERE WE GO GRAPE RAKIA

Attached: IMG_20180830_223329.jpg (2304x4608, 3.02M)

I'm the Britbong in Bulgaria btw

glad you made it nice and safe user, now post gf

Latino male. Married Bulgarian national. Moving to Bulgaria after Trumps 2nd term.

trips demand it

Aren't Bulgarians turk shitskins?

yes, please don't come here
you got it good then user, post wife

Had to crop the image cause my phone likes 6mb pictures

Attached: IMG_20180830_224543~01.jpg (3456x4156, 3.93M)

eh, I'm not footfag from last thread, post ass and tiddies plox

>brown hand
yep, definitely bulgarian.

Attached: 1457821696093.jpg (600x496, 38K)

Soz no can do. But here is something better than a woman.

Attached: IMG_20180510_140417.jpg (4608x3456, 3.34M)

quality thread lads.
I wanna pitch in to the thread.
I've started talking to a girl from the Razgrad region.
Can a Bulgbro give me a quick rundown on the region?
She tells me she's the typical white girl and all that shit so I'm kinda wondering.

What the fuck even is that flag

It's a fecking tan line

Attached: IMG_20180830_230054~01.jpg (3439x3072, 2.37M)

god you're such a faggot, I got trips you ungrateful fuck
see you fucking tard
razgrad ain't the worst place but there are a lot of turks there en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razgrad_Province
post pic so bulgarian genetics experts can determine user

I thought we shithole countries had to stick together and shit :(

Ugh

Attached: IMG_20180830_230336.jpg (3880x5184, 2.77M)

Attached: how to deal with migrants guide v 1.6.jpg (2604x3993, 3.96M)

>Albino Gyp

Now I've seen everything

I'm a Britbong in Bulgaria. Sorry mate, are you White or black

Attached: 1474815490915.png (1080x1084, 1.54M)

not that i can tell much but she looks fit, how tall is she user?

About 1.77

not bad at all, now post bobs ;^)

Ooooof soz but ne

>ne

kek

I had to try, ae нaздpaвe, пa мepcи и зa бaджaцитe caмo

Attached: nazdrave.jpg (480x306, 23K)

You are all right bongbro, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. Haven't been in the previous thread, maybe someone already recommended these, but in case they have not check these places out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rila_Monastery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Rila_Lakes

Attached: Rila_Monastery,_August_2013.jpg (1280x853, 346K)

Well, I wouldn't say I'm white cause I'm tanned as fuck but Im def. not black.
idk, guess Im a mutt or whatever.

so It's not a place where rich people live in then.
cool.

It's deep province. If she is dark-ish she might be a gypsy, beware.

Cheers

>mfw

Attached: DIVERSITY (2).png (878x3605, 2.92M)

Oh I been to rila

Attached: IMG_20170706_140451.jpg (2592x1944, 2.79M)

pic related OP, lel

Attached: BULGARIA FUCK YEAH.jpg (696x1236, 177K)

sweet

I'd say it's middle class for the country's standards, but yeah, there's a lot of Roman ruins there apparently, can't really say much about the people, never knew anyone from there

I literally took a shot of rakia right now because I was curious. It took me to hell and back

you should really change the picture of that пaчa

And thanks. Yeah I love coming to Bulgaria, basically I wanna move here soon and finding work won't be an issue. Just need some friends probs. My Kik is noskillsneeded if you wanna add me

Anyone can add me desu idc

aww shit, burgers gonna get salty over panel 7

It's a pic i made on /b/ 10 years ago

Ah nice, well good luck, we are pretty politically incorrect as a country, so you'll like that. The fascist Theresa back home can suck it ;p

Can't stand that witch, can't stand anyone desu

yeah, that's nice but you can find a prettier one than that

btw she just told me she's atheist (she's 19 so you know), but her family is orthodox christian so theres that.
No pics yet cause I just met her and I don't wanna rush it.

Surely you'd enjoy some дyдyци from Nikoletka, no?

Attached: nikoletalozanova.jpg (793x960, 65K)

Night blugabros and Botswana dude. Maybe there'll be a thread tomorrow keep a look out of my nasty fucking tan line. It seems on 4g it makes me Britbong and on WiFi a bulgar

Have a nice one m8

And you, ciao ciao

Nikoletka general?

Attached: nikoleta 2.jpg (620x930, 61K)

Zdrasti

>nikoletka general
just threw up a little in my mouth, I'd let her suck my dick though

мapaбa, кaк e пич, pacтe ли пaткaтa?

DEATH TO TAVISTOCK

>I'd let her suck my dick though

Airbrushed and redpilled

Huh?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x711, 63K)

Looks exactly like Greek salad
Does it have the same herbes and olive oil ?

Shopska doesn't have olives, the oil is regular and the herbs are different

So no Mediterranean basis in your cuisine ?

tomatoes, cucumber, bulgarian feta cheese, oil, and by choice olives and vinegar, and even onions

you'd be surprised how many places put olives on top

There is in some meals, of course. We are heavy on meats and dough.

They can put whatever they want desu, but the real recipe has none.

I eat my moussaka with cheese and everyone finds it degenerate, for example

HERETIC

honestly there's a shit ton of musaka variations too so бoли тa yя, the one we do has so little in common with the original turkish and arab recipes

I was in the last thread asking about standard of living in Bulgaria.

Do you guys think Sofia is an OK city, I'm mainly considering living there as I am close to my family. I have about 30k USD saved up and can clear 1kUSD online a month without much problem. Only thing I really require is good internet and a gym, so I wouldn't mind living in other cities tbqh.

Blagodarya

>moussaka
You have this, too ?
I only know it from the Greek restaurants, but you said it has Arab ancestry
Funny, I thought you have the same ugly food as Russiand and Poles, this typical Slavic garbage

>sofia
it's shit desu, but if you want to be in a city with malls and cinemas and other BS it's okay, although other big cities might suit you better, Plovdiv, Veliko Turnovo, Varna, Burgas are a lot better to live in, that being said with 1k dollars a month you'll be fucking set and you'll probably be able to save too, internet is one of the best in the world, and there's gyms both indoors, and outside everywhere

no we don't eat borsh or shit like that, but basically we have a lot of turkish dishes like kifte, kebapche, musaka, baklava, duner kebab, and yeah the greeks got it from the same place we did the turks, I think it originated in the levant or some shit, and got spread to all the former ottoman territories

What this dude said I make a bit over 1k USD/month myself and I can buy/do whatever the fuck I want, help my aging parents with their bills and manage to save some. I do have a home of my own tho, renting would set you back about half.

>salad
>no lamb
What's the freaking point?!

Attached: IMG_20180830_170429.jpg (600x800, 66K)

One of the things that I found surprising in the US is how everyone puts sauces, meats, crackers, etc. on their salad. Nigger it's vegetables and oils plus sometimes cheese, nothing else is required.

we just don't put it in the salad

Well good to know, Eastern Euro cuisine is regulary let's say very 'special'
A Greek chef once told me that Greeks have this dishes directly from the Arabs and that they are older than the Ottomans, it could be the same thing for Bulgarians

Just to clarify about Sofia, it's a modern city, but the air pollution is disgusting and the chaos of modern life/transportation/people everywhere is disgusting.

I'd recommend some small town near Sofia, you can get there in 30 mins and still enjoy the locations like restaurants, fast food joints, cinemas, etc.

then they wonder why they keep getting fat when all they do is eat "healthy salads" kek

Yeah the seljuk roaches stole it from the Levant anyway, people say it's roach food out of convenience and habit

100% lol

it pretty much is for the whole balkans, we literally all have the same food, sure there are variations, but even in bulgaria we have a few variations on a single dish alone, the one thing that everyone did get from us is the yoghurt

Attached: kiselo mliako.jpg (790x473, 45K)

Cheers m8s

What city would you recommend?

hello

Attached: 1448924504398.jpg (1224x918, 288K)

>height unreadable

>adding protein to a salad makes you fat

All the small towns and villages near Sofia would do.

I like Elin Pelis cuz it's small, about 20 mins away and very quiet.

Samokov is pretty good as well, it's 1h away and is right next to the Borovets resort, so if you like skiing you'd be set. It's super cold year round tho.

Attached: 123.jpg (1320x759, 248K)

>when will they learn