Balkan general

Tell me how fucked is your country

Attached: 1244421.jpg (690x388, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nrspYW9ZI0
theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/sep/23/press-freedom-bulgaria
balcanicaucaso.org/eng/Areas/Bulgaria/Media-in-Bulgaria-euphoria-crisis-and-corruption-187302
eurozine.com/co-opting-discontent-russian-propaganda-in-the-bulgarian-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate S*rbs so fucking much.

romania is not in the balkans

Bosnia has two different entities good luck getting anything done.

turkey is the enemy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

If the west deported back all highly educated balkanniggers it would be like 100 times better there.

Attached: shitcleanedup.png (690x388, 727K)

A leaf did something good. I'll be damned.

No. The highly educated balkaniggers leave to find work elsewhere because the politicians in the balkans are corrupt thieves. Install honest governments that work to improove their countries' economies, and highly efucated balkaniggers will return of their own volition.

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

foolish westerner, don't you know that intelligent solutions don't work here

Yes, and the polititians are corrupt because a country without smart and competent people will inevitably lead to such people ascending to power. I see your point but it is a bit of a "chicken and egg" situation.

you are thinking from inside a lawful system, where it's possible to keep politicians in check, the media here has completely brainwashed the people

Yes, but the internet is here and young educated people don't trust the shit media and system.

ULAN

Attached: TURKKK.png (690x388, 654K)

Based leaf is based.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nrspYW9ZI0

I think you guys must have decent genes after decades of having the worst mala hostia ever but yoy should get to start mixing babies (sorry for the jewry) and get the ultimate weapon to end all kikes.

>young educated people
ignorant, uninterested normies worshipping the west, they are not interested in politics thanks to our media's cynical overtone, for people to notice propaganda they need to have some level of subjective experience

hahahaha you aight wh*Te boi

Attached: 1526752929090.jpg (249x249, 18K)

theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2014/sep/23/press-freedom-bulgaria
balcanicaucaso.org/eng/Areas/Bulgaria/Media-in-Bulgaria-euphoria-crisis-and-corruption-187302
eurozine.com/co-opting-discontent-russian-propaganda-in-the-bulgarian-media/
it's like this all aross eastern europe

very much

What is the solution then Bulbro?

i don't know

I love my orthodox brothers. We must unite and fuck this disgusting shit skin nation. ΕΛΛΑΣ ΓΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ !

Attached: 1491226058626.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>Balkans
>t*rkshitskins
Genocide all t*rdroaches

Politicians aren't the problem. The lack of will to improve the situation is the problem.
>the media here has completely brainwashed the people

Wut? When did this happen?
This. The only way to make wake them up is to slap as hard as possible. They might not like it, but it is for their own good.
Jesus Christ

>the media here has completely brainwashed the people

>Wut? When did this happen?
it's been happening for 30 years, don't you notice how codified news reports are

I haven't watched the news in long time, brat. I realised that it was pointless back then to listen to them, because I always took what they said with a grain of salt. Do you mind giving me some examples? Something must have changed over time.

recently on btv i think there was a reportage on how trump's tariffs are causing inflation of the turksih lira, it's not true erdogan has been devalueing the lira himself because he needs money for his populistic reforms, the turksih inflation started 4 months ago, they said this after a (probably paid by russia) reportage on corruption in varna and gerb, siderov, who recieves support from russia, he is frequently on russian state tv, said how it all ties to bulgaria's relationship with the us, i can think of others but i ma too lazy to write

they were implaying that bulgaria cannot break away from the us, because the us is so rich that it can easily crush the turskish economy

they were subtely saying that yes trump is an idiot, yes america and the west are just as corrupt, but if we abondon america and join russia we will not develope

What the fuck is going on here?
Doesn't matter. Henceforth i proclaim all of you to be faggots supreme and effectively heretics, and issue a statute that I shall conquer all of your women with my penis, turn all your boys into women and also conquer them with my penis, kill all your ugly men, and proclaim the Bisexual Fascist Empire of Serboslavia.
Whoever acts against me will be hanged by their penis and have a stake run through their ass with a Serbian banner hanging off the free side.

Attached: 1533548131783.jpg (620x591, 61K)

Bosnia is truly politically a disaster. Beyond Africa tier.

>media is on the West's side

So nothing's changed then. I guess the only thing left to do is purge them once and for all. Who should be the first?
Last two numbers decide how long your empire will last

Rolling

Holy shit
>90 years of cute serb trap officers conquering Europe and removing kebab

B-b-best timeline??!

Attached: 1535555137238.jpg (750x393, 43K)

what is it then? eastern europe or maybe an indian exclave?

i mean its certainly not central europe ... same goes for hungolia.

only untermensch slovenia can be considered central europe.