Men are increasingly afraid of flirting with women or even making eye contact

Ayan Mukherjee, a Toronto registered psychotherapist who works with men, agreed there is a lot of trepidation around social interactions with women.

"I think men are also feeling like, 'You know what? It was already kind of hard to reach out to women from a dating point of view, even if you're trying to reach out in a healthy manner and a sex-positive manner,'" he said.

"Now it has become even harder in the sense that one false, unconscious move and you have been categorized ... there is no spectrum from being someone who just flirted badly or made a faux pas versus a serial rapist.

"And right now, they are fearful that social media vigilantes are not looking at it as a spectrum, that if you have done something even on the mild side of the spectrum, you are now being categorized as a rapist or a molester."

Attached: 94A7EE03-CEA9-4255-BB01-6B78A8953E97.jpg (1259x1260, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is part of the problem.

JFL, how has this guy not roped yet? Even I mog him!

So that's why I refused to look at that fat hoochie with drawn on eyebrows in tiny short shorts in the eyes. Because I am afraid.

reminder that women can be replaced technologically

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

>when roastys roast so much even normies and Chads are back the fuck up
Hopefully this doesn't result in women years down the line deciding to go lesbo or dog fucker because their ever increasingly high standards just got one checklist item larger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

Replace WAHMAN

Attached: 1522735024004.jpg (1024x791, 390K)

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

Attached: 1535636374361.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

Attached: 1535619023022.jpg (510x390, 106K)

what a fat ugly bitch. Thankfully life is like a box of chocolates - it doesnt last as long for fat people.

Attached: 1505865338831.png (1200x800, 365K)

Poor dudes don't want to find out a girl enjoys being raped before being accused of raping her.

Thats the trick. Its about getting a girl to admit she likes it and wants it before you put the dick in her.

Also you have to take some arbitrary noncommittal hint that desensitized autistic man children can't pick up on.

and that's a good thing

when a wrong move can ruin your reputation and and get you fired and when bitches throw out creep and loser in ear shot just for ignoring them because they are fat ugly socially retarded obnoxious cunts of course men are going to be more hesitant.

Damn thanks for the heads up, these know kikes will try anything disgraceful

If you're rich it's fucking impossible to date because your dating pool only includes independently successful women. Everything is fucked. Why can't we go back to culturally enforced monogamy?

>implying I give a fuck

Wtf you talking about, virgin?

Attached: 158659856.jpg (1182x460, 57K)

Top kek

Attached: fat-acceptance-activist-dead-from-heart-attack-at-34.png (500x305, 86K)

I honestly love these kinds of stories. I hope all you boys are awkward and afraid with women. Less competition with me for pussy

Her ass and cunt looks like the queen bug from star ship troopers

>psycho, the rapist

Reminder that when this happens, roasties will replace incels as society's new undesirables. Artificial wombs will probably cause the most dramatic shift humanity will ever have.

I'm fat and chuckled

LOL niceone

Attached: omg.png (179x261, 91K)

It would be so fucking nice seeing the tables turned for once. I'm going to relish it, and choose every opportunity to make them feel how I feel with the way they treat me now. Payback's a bitch.

Attached: 1526956830523.jpg (370x368, 31K)

>yaasss I want to take her out to Starbucks and buy a double woppy pumpkin 420 onions espresso.
>watch Ricky and Morty episodes in the local library
>while discussing immigration I mention how i want to invade her territory and spread multi culturalism
>she starts moaning like a dying werehippo.
>i roll her over for inspection
>the flaps are real. They smell like eye roasting ammonia. It was like cutting onions just getting in there.
>I pushed my nose into her shitter. Like the jaws of an octopus it engulfed my nose and jaws with its crusty beak.
>the ass grappling started to suffocate me and its fluids burned like battery acid
>I never even got near her pussy as it was a dark non functioning vestigial organ. Just a flabby blackened rumple of flesh with no apparent vaginal hole or shape suffering under some state of decomposition.
>I had enough so try to escape
>leaving so soon cis?
>I dump the basedbucks on her dark orfice 'pad' located in her crotch area.
>I hopes she would die like wicked witch from oz but instead she took pictures of herself drenched in coffee and loaded to instagram.

No actually he's 100% right. I slept with tons of women between 1990-2010. I won't even talk to them anymore.

Attached: 1500564176743.png (541x498, 463K)

>deciding to go lesbo

You're about ten years late on that one. They're all dyking out now.

Attached: 1535422134952.jpg (1242x1425, 1.2M)

Not even superman is safe, those are dark ages

Attached: 1532401375918.jpg (750x856, 97K)

People are so self-absorbed now, that a woman freask out when someone bursts her bubble. They believe that the world revolves around them, and that their level of comfort is the indicator of right and wrong. Women are too childish to tactfully decline men.

Attached: walle.jpg (575x511, 66K)

I stare at all women, only way to make sure they are not trying to sexual assault me with the windows of their souls. Think about it how will I know if they are staring at me if I don’t maintain line of sight on them.

The problem is that the law favors women, rather than viewing all parties as equal under the law, and leaving such contingencies as race, gender, etc -that could not and should not be enshrined into law- to a jury.

Women benefit the most from a patriarchal system that enshrines their inferiority and weakness into to the law in the form of preference. They have a paternal figures in the form of institutions and are allowed to remain children by virtue of 'big government' and the law.

White Knights become the new lynch mobs, who can gang up on men who try and fail with a clean conscience, in an age in which making women uncomfortable can be a crime. Courts can side-step 'innocent until proven guilty', in the new social justice court system in which any prevarication by a woman automatically constitutes guilt by a defendant.
>pic related

Attached: markTwain.jpg (1028x1028, 123K)