AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Europenises are such pussies

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-31-00-13-41.png (1069x776, 116K)

(((GEERT))) BTFO

part and parcel

I know it fucking pisses me off. I don't understand the disconnect between Americans and Europeans like that anymore. Like fucking... go and, maybe shoot them for all the terror they make you hold?

Quit being depressed. Fucking start taking back what's yours, before you lose it forever and for no good reason.

Apparently Geert Wilders got scared after a 5'4" Paki manlet was arrested by Dutch Police for threatening Wilders.

MFW when a 6'5" dude gets intimidated by a 5'4" manlet with a kitchen knife.

Lel, they held one of these in Texas and a towel head tried to shoot it up and the sand nigger ended up being the only casualty.

That's fine. I'm sure Geert didn't want anyone, himself included, to be hurt. Having to cancel it because of violent threats still send out a message however.

Attached: Dl3FV7gXgAE7cYT.jpg (640x509, 56K)

>Quit being depressed. Fucking start taking back what's yours, before you lose it forever and for no good reason.
We dont have guns
Never let them take yours
Learn from us

Attached: 1517243329879.png (657x527, 44K)

Based.
That Kike (((Geert))) BTFO.

Pakistan protests? As in, protests in Pakistan? Imagine being a non-paki and noticing or caring about that. There's something seriously mentally wrong with boomers.

Not one, TWO sand niggers sent to see Allah. By a rent a cop.

What ever happened to Draw Mohammad Day? It seems like after the Texas shooting it faded into the memory hole? I remember it being a huge thing back in the day.

Btw wtf Europeans has to with it, it was a kike who started this. He kows unlike christians don't take no shit when it comes to their reliogn. He wanted to goys to fight each other.

It's one thing to cave because you personally, or people you care about, are being threatened. I understand that. I forgive that. But if I'm reading this right they're cancelling it because it's causing civil disobedience in an entirely different country. Imagine having that little conviction, I think I'd just kill myself.

And this is why Geert will always be a loser
You can't stand for something show where you stand and then walk away
If you get people to rally behind you and others to rally against you, you have to follow through

try to tell people this but they just won't understand. All is well though because i will look for them among the unarmed rioting masses that need to be shot.

The PVV party (led by Geert Wilders) wanted to organize them. Today, a PVV senator suddenly died in a car crash. Hours later, the contest is cancelled.

Hmmm...

Attached: 1488017436488.jpg (209x248, 5K)

The whole "leds draw momahed xDD" thing is fucking stupid as is the counterjihad movement in general. It allows a "safe" outlet for nativist sentiments so normie right wingers can feel like they're actually doing something.

Why it's always the fucking Pakis? Why the fuck we exported this religion to them instead of the Chinese or Japanese...

Attached: mmri-iv-memri-tv-yes-and-only-saudi-arabia-and-iran-will-12781199~01.png (500x559, 331K)

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-113852.png (2560x1440, 698K)

Kikes got the propaganda they wanted out of it so it lost value to them.

Shit, this is the wrong thing to do. Muslims cannot be appeased, they will simply demand more and more until you convert or die.
I understand why he did it, it is now affecting a lot more people than just him, but this is a surrender. We don't need this kind of "peace", we need war. Muhammad cartoons everywhere and if they chimp-out over it shoot them on sight.

remember those 2 jihadis that were going to shoot up the draw mohamed contest in texas but got killed by security gaurds before they could even enter the building? god bless america

Attached: mo.gif (923x923, 699K)

It's not Muslims, it's just pakis for some reason.
Muhammad was thrown by rocks and other disgusting shit yet he just kept asking god to forgive the people, do they think they're more religious than him..?

I don't care who or what goes ape-shit over these cartoons. We should let them and kill them just as a matter of principle.