Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees

Absolutely BASED. Lazy free-loading government "workers" BTFO.

Attached: raises.jpg (871x913, 184K)

You forgot to mention he's giving the military a pay raise too!!!!

Attached: 1506968781529.jpg (796x2092, 738K)

Fuck the military. They don't deserve a raise either.

>Fuck the military. They don't deserve a raise either.
kike

You're one angry little grocery bagger, aren't ya?

welcome to the real world, parasites

This is a great man.

Attached: 34534151.jpg (233x330, 12K)

They don't deserve a raise. They get enough

Military personnel are just as bad as government workers. They are literally people who would otherwise be on benefits because they can't get an actual job. Welfare queens the lot of them.

this is great...i'd bet only about 10% tops are in his base

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.jpg (491x400, 32K)

Attached: 1513248694022.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

Our military can actually defeat animals I know it’s a different concept to ozzies

The majority in Government hates him so it's a win win

They're lucky they got Trump instyead of me. I would've fired them all and made them train their replacements to give them a better appreciation of what happened in the private sector under the last few presidents.

also please remove pensions for federal employees. getting a job in gubberment is not a lifelong career for rewarding mediocrity with huge payment

I live next to a giant military installation. The vast majority of enlisted "people" would be working at McDonald's if they had the skill set.

The military is controlled by Israel. Your young white men are dying for the jews. But yep I must be the kike.

Attached: 1532204295766.jpg (1075x879, 522K)

>Middle class BTFO

When will r/the_donald learn

Attached: 20170614_211251.png (809x498, 23K)

Good. Majority of federal employee's are fat nigger sheniqua's sitting on their ass, never getting shit done because they know they can't be fired. Like welfare, federal employment is another form of reparations.

wanna know how i know you are a nigger?

this desu

>blacks want limited government

found the 90 iq jarhead

Based

you rely on the government for your income?

does your boyfriend make you cry that out before he let's you cum?

get a real job

While you're being a faggot, they remember the USS Liberty quite well, you can be sure at 125% the higher up know the truth and are more than eager to get back at them for the decade of misery their influence caused.

I mean who is better placed to hate these corrupt piece of shit than the very military leaders who came to access confidential files and find out the true purpose of whatever conflict that first gave them the experience to become a general and etc? Imagine learning that this grand war you believe to have fought, where you saw your friend dies and get maimed, was a fabrication with no other purpose than to further the endeavor of some third party interest, basically turning the army into a band of mercenaries used by proxy and afterward knowing you can't act upon it because the culprit are still running shit behind the scene. The majority of soldiers who goes on to fight these war are the naive ones who think they're going to do the good fight, those who are deemed problematic are sent to some random base in the middle of butt fuck nowhere as reserve or something equally unfitting for a person of their experience.

Good.
Now he needs to fire half of them and reduce their pensions by half.
They are the Deep State.

Good. They're overpaid anyway.

Maybe if our military lost to emus we'd feel the same

So take your extensive value to society to the private sector.

^this Your post reminded me of the DMV.

Trump is daring democrats to raise their flag on a bad hill that'll alienate voters.
>private sector jobs been getting shit on, their wages decreasing thanks to globalist policies ((they)) push
>government employees cry and wring their hands they didn't get a pay raise this year! --on top of the generous benefits they already receive
That's a bad hill to fight on when a lot of people are fed up with self-serving bureaucrats and corrupt public servants enriching themselves by fucking over the rest of the country. Like Feinstein, who is a champion for ((free trade)) with China and whose net worth has ballooned over the decades thanks to all the investments and companies that her husband has in China.

Didn't Trump want to break up DC by moving parts of the government around the country?

Stop leeching off of us, goddamn parasites!

Attached: c9436c51.jpg (350x301, 23K)

Fuckin retards can't figure out the GOP's raping your ass. Aheldon Adelson got a $676 million dollar tax cut in the very first quarter. A record $5.5 billion aid package to Israel. Record military spending. A trillion for corporation to move offshore. Trump fucked over contractor after contractor, that's what he thinks of American workers. Go fuck yourselves and your Citizens United loving poarty.

SS and Fed employees, medicare get raped, wait about 8 years when Trump's tax cuts kick in you'll see how much the American economy relies on ss and fed empoloyees

You don't deserve a raise either. You get enough.

he's correct

>Be almost 40
>Have worked 40 hours a week since 18
>Renting because can't afford a house
>Won't be able to buy food this week so will have to play it by ear and bum food off coworkers

>Feds want MORE money

Attached: 1524367072361.png (800x773, 1.08M)

They will just get jobs in the private sector.

Damn, user. I hope things improve for you soon!

kek don't be so mean user