Based Black Men Thread

Post interviews / vlogs made by red pilled blacks to prove once and for all to Jow Forums that blacks arent all bad
youtube.com/watch?v=QPRmFJ_U8Ug

Attached: 694940094001_5083615665001_72277f53-ecf8-48e2-8e16-b04b21de92c1.jpg (731x411, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1CzGtUiwEU
youtu.be/G_sGn6PdmIo
youtube.com/user/aloge
youtube.com/channel/UCIgbxKzg2BpGN_AQ6uarXDw
youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ
youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir
fox6now.com/2017/01/18/completely-unprofessional-milwaukee-man-claims-sheriff-clarke-harassed-him-on-flight/
youtube.com/watch?v=72l1gyvtTic
youtu.be/dt0M78mQt0Q
youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8?t=10m36s
youtu.be/jcWbpGMzSjc
youtube.com/watch?v=tuHYZdf-ad0
copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 16001258282.png (1322x1076, 2.15M)

>Black
No, he's not.
He's a brown biracial mutt mulattoe

youtube.com/watch?v=z1CzGtUiwEU

/thread

all American blacks are mutt mulattos

BASED NIGGERS

Attached: 1531584684774.png (1124x900, 400K)

A classic for newfags from Thomas Sowell
youtu.be/G_sGn6PdmIo

Anthony Brian Logan
youtube.com/user/aloge

The Amazing Lucas
youtube.com/channel/UCIgbxKzg2BpGN_AQ6uarXDw

Jesse Lee Peterson
youtube.com/channel/UCOBNx5Pdw7FZkh2oQR3i9SQ

Colion Noir
youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir

Attached: 1534343867427.jpg (224x255, 15K)

>based niggers
>niggers and blacks isn't the same.
>if niggers just adopt white culture, then..

Shut the fuck up, they belong among their mudhuts or chains. Those are the options.

>Based Black men
Niggers.

[squeaky toy intensifies]

Anyone can watch to ben carson and tell he is an inteligent man. No rational person thinks black people are bad. Just like no rational person things niggers are good. Ive met white niggers, brown niggers, black niggers, and yellow niggers. Anyone that tries to concince you that a nigger is a person is probably a nigger themselves

Attached: 58ADBC08-3ED5-4628-B796-FF246C053D98.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Of course blacks aren't ALL bad, but that doesn't mean we should keep living next to them and have them around us all the time.

Get the fuck out, niggers. Go back to Africa. Form your own nation.

Attached: 200 Likes.jpg (540x960, 58K)

>nigger is not exclusive to the black race.
nice civic nationalism meme

Attached: lol.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Prior to jew meddling disguised as "activism" in the 60's blacks where pretty damn decent people. You should pity them,you think the kikes screwed you over bad,take a look at what they turned the black community into.

So you would take a trailer park full of white niggers before ben carson? This is the #1 problem with the “white ethnostate” meme. I don’t want niggers but I also realize white trash niggers are as bad or worse.

I genuinely think some niggers are OK. However, the good niggers shouldn't be taken in by white society. They should be responsible for reforming their own shitty communities.

>Ive met white niggers, brown niggers, black niggers, and yellow niggers.
this. i've met more white niggers than black niggers in my life(although i don't live in a shithole like L.A./Detroit/Chicago)

our true enemies are the jews and the mudslimes. anyone who says otherwise is a low IQ brainlet or a fucking shill.

See,this guy gets it. Anyone can become a nigger if you let the jew ruin you.

You realize that it is impossible to fix the “black community?” They truly have not evolved to the point of fixing yet. They can’t physically do the planning required to anything, much less a society. The words in their native languages don’t exist to conveye those sort of thoughts. It’s taken 250 years of niggers breeding with whites in america to produce the smartest niggers to ever roam the earth and they still talk in ebonics and make up stupid names for their kids and chimp out for some jordans.

Amen brother

literally had this debate with some dindu hater the other day on Jow Forums and he tried telling me th CIA didn't purposefully target black communities to fuck them up with drugs and shit and i was like what is the iran contra scandal?

dumb faggot tried denying that the iran contra scandal happened. absolutely fucking pathetic paint huffing white nigger was what that faggot was

Friendly reminder this "based black man" had a man intimidated at an airport. Fuck this uppity nigger savage.
The nigger should be in Africa with AIDS and a distended belly starving to death. Fuck this nigger. fox6now.com/2017/01/18/completely-unprofessional-milwaukee-man-claims-sheriff-clarke-harassed-him-on-flight/

youtube.com/watch?v=72l1gyvtTic

TO ALL TRUMP HATERS AND HILLDAWG SUPPORTERS

Clark is based, you liberal fag, he’s one of few decent niggers out there. Kill yourself.

“This business is the beast and it eats everybody and shits them out. But here's what's funny about the beast: it's a neverending line of people who want to get in the mouth and get chewed up and shit out. It's because, when you get in the belly, you get $2 million a week. And when you get shit out, you're a pile back there. And you have the option to wait to get back in line, and wait to go get back in the beast, and get eaten and shit out! And we line up! ... And I didn't even get to the beast yet. 20 years! See, when the beast pick you up, to put you in its mouth, you shinin'. People see you. Sometimes, see what "15 minutes of fame" is? The beast throws somebody down, they-- that was reality (show) people. This one was an athlete that had one good year. And you throw him down. Now, you see, "Ooh, that looks like a delicious young thing there." Eat, chew... That's why I love Charlie Sheen so much-- he was in the belly. When you making $2 million a week doing anything, you're in the absolute belly, and for that fucker to betray his position in the belly, to actually give the beast indigestion, was spectacular. He was a martyr. And Mel Gibson, too! He could have been the beast, he was so big. And they turned on him, you know what I'm saying? So, anybody that gets that deep and turns on the beast, man, you've got to root for him, no matter what, because they're martyrs, because no one's going to stand up for them. And then, Hollywood, they tell you who to hate. Like when they rose up against him, to not be on The Hangover 2. The movie was about trannies, fucking people in the ass, drugs, death, and Mike Tyson, who got a rape conviction. And you motherfuckers decide to gang up on Mel Gibson? He can't play a tattoo artist in The Hangover 2?! Come on, man. It's not hypocrisy, because that's a human thing. It's something else... it's somebody owe somebody the favor.”

Attached: 4E016D00-CE4A-4FCE-B28B-63B5E8493383.jpg (560x700, 69K)

Fuck you nigger.

>im gonna use an abnormality and use it to generalize something.

Why? Do we agree that humans have 10 fingers? There is humans out there iwith 9 or 8 fingers. You clearly understand the concept of normality or the law of averages.
But you are just ungodly manipulative and intentionally evil.

Why not let abnormal-intelligent niggers like ben carson, fucking stay in africa?

Why do you fucking mongs keep insisting that we accept "best possible nigger intelligence i.e. 99th percentile" when its like in the 70th percentile of whites.

civic nationalists are worse than communists.
All blacks are niggers, and they belong in africa.

>All blacks are niggers, and they belong in africa.
yeah so Candace Owens isn't based then?

neck yourself faggot

LE BASED
youtu.be/dt0M78mQt0Q

Attached: 5065534482_2fa0f7aed8_o.jpg (1024x800, 541K)

fuck off ahmed you're no better than pavement apes

>kat williams
isn't he some crackhead that assualts kids?

Patrice was a literal cuck and bragged about it. No thanks

sauce?

Attached: 1535593590635.jpg (480x853, 19K)

no idea who that is, googled her and appearantally a republican commentator that is also a nigger.
whats your point?

Curve bell allow for a pretty intelligent minority of the collective black race. Why dont we send them back to africa?

Its the best fucking outcome for africaa and all the niggers there. Why are you so blinded by the hatred of functioning ethnostates that you allow millions of africans live in shit because western countries suck all the average-human IQ out of their shitholes.

Send them all back, let them build their wakanda and then we can go back to our favorite past time and declare fucking war on them for violating the NAP.

you go ahead and do that. as far as i'm concerned based blacks are welcome in my country.

CHECKED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1534248931968.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Just a last note, tripfag + civic nationalist. No wonder you see intelligence among niggers, when the majority of them surpass yours.

gnome sayin, based and redpilled

and at what point did you discover the level of intelligence i have? projection much? let me give you a piece of advice - you go ahead and worry about your own societal collapse and the ever progressing destruction of Europe.

nationalist values are sweeping my nation and i couldn't be more proud of it. europe on the other hand - well, go ahead and enjoy your internet licenses you cucked faggots.

No one hates blacks just because of skin colour, that would be insane. People hate niggers and nigger behaviour, if you called the sheriff a nigger you would not only be wrong he would beat the fuck out of you.

>at what point did you discover the level of intelligence i have?
When you declared yourself a civic nationalist.
We have a term for it here, its called stockholm syndrome.
>taking advice from a civic nationalistic mutt that haven't answered a single question but just deflected with "you go ahead and do that" and "Projection much?"
boooohooo fucking mutt, you are retarded.

youtu.be/cTVrwtTg0D8?t=10m36s

>When you declared yourself a civic nationalist.
>We have a term for it here, its called stockholm syndrome.
i've never felt at threat by black people. mainly because i'm not a little bitch and am not intimidated by the skin color of another person - which you likely are.

also, i don't live in a city that was purposefully destroyed by CIAnigger shit like NAFTA & Iran Contra scandals. CIAniggers have infiltrated and use the entire rap industry to promote degeneracy. CIAniggers are largely responsible for niggers dinduing.

>boooohooo fucking mutt, you are retarded.
last i checked europe is getting cucked beyond fucking oblivion while the USA is leading the world in nationalist values at the moment. worry about your own country faggot

kek i remember this dude. based af

best one
youtu.be/jcWbpGMzSjc

Europe is a continent. Outside france, germany, UK and sweden, we'll still be majority white in 2100.
But why bother discussing with you, you are a low IQ mutt that sees many black people being intellectually superior to yourself.

Can you just leave instead? I doubt you're contributing much.

50% german 50% irish so i'm european.. hardly a mutt.

carry on though faggot. continue explain how it's a detriment to have black people support nationalism and increase the voting base for DJT. seriously. i'd love to hear how that's a (((bad thing)))

youtube.com/watch?v=tuHYZdf-ad0

50% russian mongoloid rape baby and potato nigger. Ya ain't white, not even in the deepest and darkest congo.

DJT is a kike lover. King obongo was better for america as a white ethnostate than Donald 'shabbos goy' Trump will ever be because of the crushing weight of israel on his shoulders.

Pathetic that you will abandon the ethnostate for a jewish billboard.

>continue to explain
STOP RIGHT THERE MANIPULATIVE SCUM.
Niggers can have nationalism in africa's countries.

>tripfag
>le based black guy

pottery

Attached: 1514076462896.jpg (1024x641, 110K)

BASED BLACK MEN PLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE FUCK MY WIFE NOW!

>because a man doesn't want to marry a slut
well, he's right
I like the cut of this niggas jib he doesnt play mind games he just fuckin goes right for it lmao

I wear sketchers neega.

And I'm always polite when the clerk follows me around like a thief.

TF?!? Nobody steals sketchers

Just send them here:

copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-145339.png (720x1280, 120K)