Tranny red pills

Red pill me on trannies. Give me ask you got

Attached: Trans VS slave suicide rate.png (635x358, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRe05
pastebin.com/u/maxred
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/0qQ6DtkP
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/9rTC1Zyj
pastebin.com/5RftUztY
docs.google.com/document/d/14vxK0EYTdnqk_wKCQWYkA9TARzMhqe1uhgxegk5DvFg/edit?usp=drivesdk
ipetitions.com/petition/brown-university-and-plos-one-defend-academic
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-45328860
gendertrender.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/first-elected-nus-trans-officer-jess-bradley-suspended-under-investigation-for-alleged-public-flashing-indecent-exposure/
transcrimeuk.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is nothing wrong with being transgender.

Attached: 1535608509281.png (550x543, 25K)

Attached: 1521690747413.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

>I'm totally of sound mind and sound body

I need stats and infographs you fucking faggots, not this eye bleach degeneracy.

extreme body modification tards and nullos are generally not the same in either motivation or goal as tranners.

go back to getting schooled on /b/. who the fuck knows why you're even trying to draw parallels between being trans or a slave.

Says the kike behind the degenerate flag

Attached: 1535472584793408429510.png (782x782, 682K)

This explains things pretty well

Attached: 276E2523-1CED-45FE-9123-6E8BE43780D4.png (575x2025, 365K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-103214_Fox News.jpg (1080x1989, 756K)

What’s more important? Cis men and women gathering “scientific” data that will likely be disproven in a couple of years, or empowering marginalized groups like trans people? All of the data you need is already here anyway. Just ask a trans person.
Also “gender dysphoria” is bullshit. Trans women ARE women. Trans men ARE men. No disorder about it.

I like the ones that almost pass, phillipenes and Thai are best. Make the perfect spunk sock. I don’t respect or value them though. They are even lower than women.

Shut it down. The goyim know.

Attached: Weimar juice degeneracy.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

I’m glad you capitalized those declarative statements. Really adds weight to your assertions.

actually kill yourself degenerate

What will you bigots do when it’s proven that early transitioning for trans children is the best treatment? Not just so they can “pass” better, but for their overall mental health as well.

enjoy reading just how fucked up transgenderism is
>bigot
>trans CHILDREN
*snap*

Are there any stats on suicide rates of whites at the time? Genuinely curious.

>in before free whites still killed themselves more often

Attached: Heavenly Pete.jpg (740x960, 600K)

This is large part due to negligence on their part. When taking hormones, you become deficient in B12 and Vitamin D/Calcium, which are all necessary for various operations of the body remaining healthy. They're basically inducing suicidal depression onto themselves. Not that I'm saying that a few them don't do it for other reasons, or because they chop off their dick and balls.
>you will never pass
Stop speaking in absolutes. There are trannies out there that do pass. Fuck, there's two threads in the catalog about a (theoretical) tranny Hogg that completely passes as a female.

fuck forgot pic

Attached: 1500808666647.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

it's literally in the pic , it says it was 2.37

The only other subset that even close to this rate of offing themselves are American soldiers.

that study was bad science. interviews with parents of trans kids. they only advertised for parents participation on gender critical/terf blogs.

It was never intended to be anything other than a survey. It wasn't shoad because of that.

The goyim know

Attached: 1535637042498862209894.png (594x479, 429K)

Thank you. I’m transgender.

Okay, 99.99% will never pass. Better?

How could anyone ever possibly trust a tranny. If they can’t accept their gender, you know their deeply disturbed every waking minute of their miserable existence. And you know they fucking despise you for your normalcy.

When’s the last time we heard from that Jazz boy?

Attached: 1535649763842.png (665x635, 211K)

How are you going to off yourself? How pathetic is it that you have a suicide rate 5500% greater than slave Niggers in the US? Do it and record it so we can laugh at you.

Crossdressing as a hobby is cool, just don't let it get in your head too much.

Check'd and based.

Maybe if trans people weren’t constantly being ridiculed and told to kill themselves, they wouldn’t do it so often. Also black people rarely commit suicide as a whole and suicide has little to do with one’s exterior surroundings and more to do with mental health and personal relationships.

Just get the rope mate.

>haha slaves committed less suicide!
>and by slaves we meant people policed to have no weapons, no freedom, and clustered together in support groups that they came to know very very closely, which is exactly like the average tranny except for EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT
You guys aren't very observant, are you?

>perfectly happy as kids
>we know this because parents, who are NOTORIOUSLY self-centered, didn't notice anything wrong with their child about things that, had the child spoken up, they would get their ass kicked for mentioning
Makes perfect sense.

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 114K)

kill yourself faggot

trannies are annoying. seems all they care about is sexuality

That's because they are sexually frustrated faggots.

>seems to me, with my all-encompassing experience of a few cherry-picked infographics from a propaganda outlet, that all they care about...
Seems to me, from my all-encompassing experience of observing your idiocy for one post, that all you care about is showing how fucking retarded you are.

mentally unstable people cutting their dicks/ovaries off, thus nullifying their ability to fulfill their biological prime directive, decide they aren't any happier after mutilating themselves than they were before but also now have even less reason to exist.
or the transgender thing is a trick to convince crazy people to sterilizing themselves.

>t. the 40%

>flag
Obviously the fag enabler is an amerimutt.

>being a trap is worse than being a slave?

I beg you to go up to any nigger and say this. You won't have to worry about suicide because they will just kill you right there.

Someone meme this into existence. Imagine the head explosions from the sjw faggots. Who would they support? The degenerate mentally ill trap or the noble nigger?

Why do you expect a bunch of faggots deliberately depleting their testosterone to not commit suicide?

Kill me, pete

Mentally ill man uses Hormone Replacement Therapy because he thinks he is a woman.
Does not cut off cock because he already heard the horror stories.
Can't get boners so gets fucked in the asshole, pretending in his deluded mind that it is a "vagina".

Anal prolapse, diseases, anal leakage, bloody shits, painful existence.
Gets to 30...hormone replacement therapy fucks up his mind and his body, people that once fucked him consider him a freak, he is rejected from his beloved circle of queers.
Hits 40...still mentally delusional and alone now...refuses to give a shit about his prostate cause it is a meme organ...he can't walk for 5 minutes without his asshole leaking...needs to use pads and diapers in social settings.

Wouldn't you kill yourself if every time you took a shit you feared your organs would come out instead of the turd?

thats angry. at least a new side of your lust

>my lust
Yes, my lust is so high that my longterm boyfriend practically begs for sex because if he doens't, I forget about it.

Angry? Oh no, I'm having a great time, thanks!

Here you go

Attached: sick.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Something horrifically poetic about your writing. Well done Brazil bro. May the fire continue to rise in your shithole country

Here’s some tranny stuff and a fuck ton of other stuff as well.
archive.is/LRe05
pastebin.com/u/maxred
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
pastebin.com/0qQ6DtkP
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/9rTC1Zyj
pastebin.com/5RftUztY
docs.google.com/document/d/14vxK0EYTdnqk_wKCQWYkA9TARzMhqe1uhgxegk5DvFg/edit?usp=drivesdk

What brings you to Jow Forums good sir?

>pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
Clicked random one to find race-mixing shit.

Typical incompetent men, can't even link correctly. Glad I didn't end up as part of your gender.

>A FUCKING GUNSHOT WOUND

Attached: 1501755362588.png (808x805, 446K)

>im retarded
>freed blacks killed themselves more than enslaved ones as well

thanks

at least I was right lel

Attached: PETE.jpg (900x900, 100K)

Why, nothing at all m'bitch. I happen to come here everyday like I have since before it was called Jow Forums.

I am a writer by trade...an American user posted a blog written by a San Francystco queer who came clean about the degenerate existence of being gay.

asked a friend of mine, a doctor...he confirmed that during his residency he saw so much brutal shit (pun intended)...40 year old fags complaining about their painful bowl movements, the blood, the required surgery.
The most horrifying aspect...they don't seek a doctor or some sort of help from a professional...they ask the other fags for support...their "home remedies" never work.

What a fucking existence. So fucking glad I am not a fag.

it's exactly the same "science" of all gender study publications

What did you think of trumps attempt to ban trannies from the military?

Couldn't care less. If he wants to cut the talent pool, we'll just fall as an Empire quicker. Doesn't matter to me, I'm not retarded enough to die for a stupid concept like 'country' anyway.

Did you have the sex reassignment surgery?

These them ultimate redpills ya'll be talkin about

Attached: index.jpg (200x209, 14K)

Reminder that they have to keep this stab wound fresh and open, by shoving a rod up there for hours on end every day.

Attached: kalle2.jpg (288x288, 16K)

>transitioning kids at young age
They're just going to kill themselves before they get to 30 is all that will happen.
Distorting your genitalia to prend you're the opposite sex...yeah, I'm sure that's worth giving up orgasms for the rest of your life.

That’s just a myth, it was debunked years ago.

No, too barbaric, too expensive. I'm a poor ho with a poor bf living a trad life for the most part surrounded by a bunch of criminals in the cheap part of town.

Attached: 1532984986281.png (625x626, 38K)

holy shit im a trap and im pretty sure im never gonna get the lower surgery.

>Daisy Hogg
>picture
It's not walking around showing it's male gait.
Hands aren't in the picture.
The voice never truly becomes female, either.

this I'm a trap and I just don't think the surgery could ever be worth it.

just gunna have a rosebud then faggot

anbody have the pic of the AMERICAN VIRGIN TRANSWOMAN vs the CHAD BRAZILIAN TRANNY? always sends my sides to orbit kek

those "countries" defend your lifestyle. it's a big thing

i dont wanna google what that means.

When he cut off his penis a few months ago

You're a dead man walking.

rip

Thank you. You win the internet today. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Have an Islam joke for your troubles

Attached: 15277955559871444631840.png (540x830, 457K)

Debunked how?

Better bring a Phalanx, Cletus, my home is like invading the Carter Apartments.

Attached: 1528430506940.png (518x295, 101K)

The idea is to make them want to die later rather than now so they function in society
Memes aside

im going out with a bang a big bang actually.

No you're not not you're just LARPing

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-165903.jpg (1079x4830, 2.16M)

>Arguing with trannies

Why? They're just going to kill themselves anyways, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Attached: 1439868409883.png (1234x552, 911K)

Attached: KMvCNKn.png (944x236, 77K)

Natural selection is a wonderful thing

yeah, that's what he said

If cutting off your cock and balls seems normal. Shits seriously wrong with your brain.

>mentally ill faggots who are misdiagnosed and mistreated by the medical system have a high suicide rate
so surprising

ipetitions.com/petition/brown-university-and-plos-one-defend-academic

how can anyone even think someone so mentally ill they're considering cutting their dick off can think logically

Fuck you.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-45328860

>N-NO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE, S-SNOPES SAID SO!!!!

Attached: chunk.jpg (281x180, 8K)

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/first-elected-nus-trans-officer-jess-bradley-suspended-under-investigation-for-alleged-public-flashing-indecent-exposure/

I hate the people enabling trannies more than actual trannies because trannies at least have the excuse of being seriously fucked in the head

transcrimeuk.com

Nice list of 'interpretations' that aren't supported by the data. Like how brain scans determine cause, which is so obtuse a concept as to leave even someone retarded wondering how you could be so blind to it's insipid foolishness.

But you tried. E for Effort, everyone, give Little user here some applause, he REALLY TRIED HARD.

>the dick holds magical powers and any attempt to remove it is CLEARLY mental illness, except in teh eyes of literally everyone who studies the phenomenon
E for effort here, too!