In the mood for some good conspiracies, HMU

Evening Jow Forums, it's 9 pm in Sweden and I'm drinking the liquid jew again. Tonight I was looking forward to watching some interesting conspiracy theories but a simple YouTube search only shows "debunked", "explained" etc from VICE, CNN and other shitty channels.

What are some good conspiracy channels to watch? I have watched a lot about WW2, 9/11, pizzagate, Sandy Hook and the other US shooting hoaxes. I am not looking for a flat or hollow earth theory, I want something deeply interesting that is not mainstream or "edgy" reddit conspiracies.

Let's get a thread going about conspiracies in general, what's new this year? What conspiracies are your absolute favorites? And why are CNN, VICE, BuzzFeed, etc on the first page of YouTube with their "debunked" theories?

>Inb4 not Jow Forums related
Most conspiracies are deeply rooted within the governments and corrupted agencies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=mW0GfugNA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=GRHPHwfjwpk
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=605G8FMeO6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlGVkHaeFc
youtube.com/watch?v=X43HieKvsFg&t=2s\
youtube.com/watch?v=7ukhUJ1bNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GGuK2jPRoMU&t=465s
youtube.com/watch?v=d47oH8PS_QY
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&t=876s
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY&t=1369s
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew&t=13125s
youtube.com/watch?v=2-kNXwCBkb4
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M
benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TOCPJ-2-7
youtube.com/watch?v=0lU-vu2JvZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wkaX5n3pfZE
ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg
youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CiVSAp0Ot0&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=VxLjZWiuyoU
youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0AuBVd7NjM&t=6s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqe12y8w2N4&t=99s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY&t=10s
dropbox.com/sh/gnhudntm89xbcdj/AAA7lA-vMyWIAFp33hF1rJESa?dl=0&preview=An Infinite Dream.mp4
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/an-objective-analysis-of-the-qanon-phenomenon/
stream.org/so-what-is-q-and-why-is-msm-suddenly-targeting-it/
neonrevolt.com/
youtube.com/user/prayingmedic
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do your own research like everyone else here

All popular "conspiracies" are almost as shallow as average sitcom. Take a look at Doreen Dotan's channel, she has a freaky yet interesting idea how hasidic kids program reality. And then enlighten yourself on vibrational nature of reality and how to change it. It all makes sense once you combine it with Christ's teachings.

This is a discussion board, I am simply asking for a discussion about conspiracy theories. Recommendations and thoughts are not easy to come by on Jewgle.

Seems like you're lost user, perhaps 9gag would fit you better.

Try this one, won't regret it. youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw

Try this one, you won't regret it. youtu.be/MwUpPwyyvLw

Here you go OP,

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

B17 conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=mW0GfugNA5U

youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

mental health

youtube.com/watch?v=GRHPHwfjwpk

There is nothing new under the Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es&t=

Attached: 5956DDBD-10A3-497C-B383-D.jpg (2266x2896, 1.2M)

aliens exist

Attached: 270.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

we live in the matrix, you're right

Attached: whats up with this how fake is our whole reality.jpg (1024x812, 131K)

Thank you, I will have a look at all these but it would help the conversation if you put a bit of description, thoughts and reason behind your contributions. Some of them are very long and I can only watch so much tonight, will have to bookmark for later.

I am a believer of something far more greater than life on earth, I have watched a bunch of documentaries on sigihtings and theories about extraterrestial life, are there any specific documentaries or theories you recommend?

on aliens, read "lost book of enki" by sitchen and "chariots of the gods" by von daniken

heres good finds for you fellow goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=605G8FMeO6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlGVkHaeFc
youtube.com/watch?v=X43HieKvsFg&t=2s\
youtube.com/watch?v=7ukhUJ1bNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GGuK2jPRoMU&t=465s
youtube.com/watch?v=d47oH8PS_QY
youtube.com/watch?v=eqRQsJXBPjY&t=876s
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY&t=1369s
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew&t=13125s
i think that's all the docs you need to get red pilled on the JQ if you arent.

Attached: jude.jpg (708x1024, 148K)

Thank you user, I am pretty redpilled on the JQ already, but I will watch the ones I haven't seen before. The greatest story never told is a good one, I just now realized it is banned in Sweden... Go figure.

follow the money user
your enemy resides in 3 city states
district of columbia: military
varican city state: spiritual center (all of them are high class luciferians)
and the inner city of london: financial center

the basic gestalt
youtube.com/watch?v=2-kNXwCBkb4

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 33K)

I was not aware of the situation in Syria, being a battle for the pipe line. I do however remember Kurds from Europe going back home to fight the ISIS forces, just wondering if there's any explanation or theories why this became such big news if the US handed ISIS controlled areas to the Kurds? Do you know of any more theories/channels talking about the US vs Russian wars in the middle east and the invasion of Europe?

I'm guessing the arabic migration is mainly connected to the US and Israel wanting to dismantle and destabilize Syria and other middle eastern countries, are they also invested in the subsahara?

>Mars was the proverbial garden of Eden, destroyed by the "sword of fire" (read: WMD) guarding it against humans who would try to force their way back
>they became refugees on Earth, settling in the land that once laid between the Americas and Europe/Africa, what would later be called Atlantis
>science and religion was intertwined, no distinction between the two, and their elite attained immortal life by harvesting stem cells, organs, blood, semen, etc. from "sacrifices", which they had a means of using to reverse aging
>originally they wanted to stay completely separate from the primitive man-like apes already inhabiting Earth, and they only sacrificed their own children (the generations of and before Cronos), but after some time they realized they could harvest from the proto-humans instead (the generations of and after Zeus)
>though it gave them strength and longer life, they inadvertently began taking on characteristics of the neanderthal, erectus, what have you, degenerating themselves and their children
>"Sons of God" going around, cucking native Earth dudes all day long, the women giving birth to Nephilim, men of renown, the subject of many subsequent legends and religions through the years
>when Atlantis sunk, the survivors scattered all over the world and encountered locals, and taught them math, science, religion, and architecture (and kung fu to the ancient Chinese)
>this glacial melting event, the end of the last ice age was the basis of the flood from the Bible as well as other texts
>many of the old pagan religions revolve around worship of deified versions of Atlanteans and their descendants
>Hence why so many ancient religions seem to revolve around sacrifice (human or otherwise) and huge orgies, the cults built around these corrupted Atlanteans harvesting sacred fluids from proto-humans would continue long after the supposed "gods" left

Attached: something fishy going on here.jpg (184x274, 9K)

911 is still the gold standard. The official story is a conspiracy.
Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: 1534100864593-pol.png (452x378, 192K)

9/11 Inside Job Confirmed
And it's the key to taking down the deep state.

-9/11 official story violates fundamental physics
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

-Molten steel, far beyond temperatures of jet fuel + office fires found in WTC
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_jMrJGF9M

-Molten iron and active thermite found in all WTC dust
benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TOCPJ-2-7
youtube.com/watch?v=0lU-vu2JvZY
youtube.com/watch?v=wkaX5n3pfZE

-3000+ Architects and Engineer Demand a new investigation
ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg

-University of Alaska Study modeling WTC7 collapse concludes that the official story is impossible
youtube.com/watch?v=fRkgIV8U9f0

Check this out

It's a fucking amazing documentary on Hollywood paedophilia.

I cannot stress enough everybody should watch this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CiVSAp0Ot0&t=9s

I can recommend stuff about Aleister Crowley, Freemasons, Rothschilds and all those familys. Also Chemtrailing & HAARP. At least Nasa and their space show

Attached: Screenshot_20170109-113241.png (2560x1440, 1.52M)

Interesting, where can I find more about this? I'm sure it's not about the pope giving out keys..

Now this is something I have just started researching, with all the #metoo and whatnot. I do believe the peadophilia is within all elite groups, to some extent. Most people only recognize government officials or hollywood figures as peadophiles, but I do believe it reaches far below the 'celebrity' groups, even local officials and religious figures all across the world are involved in this shit and there's unfortunately no way of stopping it.

share it with the class user

Attached: wwindsor666.jpg (571x421, 68K)

Thank you user. I am interested in ancient history and this theory is not accepted anywhere. I do believe in Atlantis, and that someone, or something spread across the world to share the knowledge at one catastrophic time in history. There's no logic in mainstream history, how all the ancient civilizations discovered all the things at the same time, infrastructure, sewage systems, economics, writing etc. All the ancient civilizations also has the same stories, gods with similar traits came from far away with all this knowledge, and the stories and sculptures of giants, who built megalithic structures at aproximately the same time period all around the world.

>some time after the flood, a band of hunter gatherers happen across the long dead, but somehow not decayed body of a beautiful woman
>they take turns fucking the corpse, their savage loads literally bringing the woman back to life
>did I mention that Atlanteans engineered themselves to be this way? They can "die", but they don't decay, it's more like the deepest sleep imaginable. Only blood and/or semen gives them the strength to wake up
>this woman wakes up mid rape and loves it, tells them afterwords that she is a goddess from the moon, and becomes their goddess/queen/priestess/prostitute
>eventually building a strange and convoluted "mystery religion" revolving around blood and sex that basically boils down to a celebration of her own vanity and depravity

Wow, now this is a great twist. Your first post was somewhat believable, and I do mean everything in my first reply, but this is a bit too much, if this is what you believe, then I would need some form of documented research on the matter. Links, articles, documentaries would be apreciated but I don't believe this green text, unfortunately.

the second post is admittedly speculation on my part, but the whole consuming human bodily fluids to survive thing is real.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=3CyN8rYdX6g

Check
“The protocolls of the learned Elders of Zion“

Or ckeck the interviews with

Yuri Bezmenov ( former KGB spy )

This is pure, essential serious 'entertainment' that will blow your mind. No over the top bs crazy theories, but the deepest dope, BECAUSE it's so redpillish and just based.

Protip : they both are somewhat (very) connected ;)

Thank me later, Swedenbro.

Btw these 2 are absolute Jow Forums basic knowlage MUST-knows ( i mention this specifically to all the nu-fags that might read this )

It's: "Ich Dien"

There was a chain on the Red Dragon. It would seem as though it is now unrestrained.

It goes bloody deep,thats why I was saying this is a "must" watch.

Not just Hollywood but political elites,the royal family and more. I think this is a good "basic start" into the matter if you will and it exposes A LOT of Hollywood's pedolhile scandals.

It's what got me into looking outside the narrative aka "conspiracies"

check this out my fellow nordic youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs

also look up "infinite dream" 9-11 documentary if you can find it, last link in yt seems to have been shut down.

Look into flat earth and you'll be convinced in no time

Attached: screen-shot-2016-03-25-at-94251-ampng.png (2880x1494, 3.39M)

Just go to bed sleep man, think of the children.

Current favorite is the Hand of death cult, serial killers claiming they are abducting, murdering and raping for elite pedophile Jews in order to spill goym blood for Babylonian blood magik. Otis toole’s abduction rape and murder of Adam Walsh in Hollywood FL became a world famous case but poor ole’ Otis may have taken the wrap for some elite Jew seeing as Jeb Bush gave him a pardon for the crime.. then George gave another serial killer a pardon over in Texas for a similar circumstance.

i remember when i was about 8yrs old, lurking some "paranormal" forums, a lot of people say there, about the yellow beetle car that followed them, ignored it.
About a year later, on my way to my friends house i see this car, even on my way back it was just passing by. It follows me till today, i tried to show these threads to someone, but these disappeared, i'm becoming paranoic because of this car, maybe it's just placebo effect, but i see it everywhere, it's the same car, because it has a chrysanthemum behind its steering wheel

Attached: depositphotos_68170353-stock-photo-yellow-volkswagen-new-beetle.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Grabbler conspiracy

I will also tell you, and this is not speculation, that they don't call themselves "gods" any more. They've changed tactics since the revolutions and enlightenments, now they are "aliens".

There's the aliens that trick souls into going back to Earth. Not sure if that's what happened to me, but it could have happened.

>imagine occupying your mind with mindless bullshit
Stick to the zog theory, it's the only one with any truth to it.

Apophenia

little bird to mama hawk shut it down the goyim knows.

Attached: 1503852589118.png (502x410, 81K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=VxLjZWiuyoU Fukushima

Attached: 1534563372040.jpg (805x1260, 777K)

That's a good one. My grandmother told me that in the future "they" would try to claim that B-17 doesn't even exist-and they tried to do that about ten years ago, user. No one who remembered would stand for it, though, and here we are.

Yes that's what I felt when reading your posts, it would however be great if you could recommend some articles or videos about this, as I am very interested in the topic, even though I don't necessarily feel it is a conspiracy. I am always on the look out for good documentaries and other videos of ancient civilizations and theories.

I have seen this video, and many alike it and I do recognize the simulation theory as a valid theory of life. While it is impossible to disaprove, it is still easily imaginable that in 1000 years - or even less - we will have created our own simulated reality. I actually believe that before we create realistic AI-robots, we will have created amazing AI-characters with free will inside of a simulation, to make sure it won't turn rogue.

Thank you based Swiss bro, I have researched a bit about the protocolls of the learned elders of zion but I will have to look up Yury Bezmenov, this is something that peaks my interest.

I have watched some of the video right now and I do recognize some of the interviews and stories from earlier. I totally agree that this is deeper than the rabbit hole goes, if you dig just a bit more it will uncover a nasty reality even in your own backyard (I mean local, not necessarily your own families dirty secrets). I know there were a lot of busts of peadophile rings in Norway, Sweden and other European countries shortly after the 2016 US elections, that was supposedly tipped off by the FBI and other agencies, but those were merely low-lives, I am sure the "higher-ups" were left out of the reports and still to this day are fiddeling kids.

Not really a conspiracy theory per se but stuff about vril and Thule society is always interesting to me. Kind of jumps into conspiracy territory when you get into ufo/antarctic bases and what not

Ok, heres a fun one I've got. Although you may not understand if you arent American.
White Supremacists rulers in Mexico working to create a white ethnostate:
If you ever had the food fortune of viewing mexican news broadcasts, you'll find that the people depicted, look nothing like the 4ft tall goblin people you'll see jumping the US/Mexico boarder. In fact those people have green, blue eyes, natural light brown or blonde hair and white skin. They even have an average height for men and women, not found amongst the goblin population.
The mexican government has been caught distributing pamphlets to assist its native population in illegally crossing the US boarder.
Someonw has coordinated the organizing of cartels and the wars waged between them, and at its core, mexicos wealthy people appear mostly white (pic related).
Its quite possible this is all designed to kill off, displace, disorganize, disrupt and ultimately oppress the goblin people of mexico.
Honestly, go to mexico, go to the wealthiest citizens of mexico and tell me if they look like the goblins invading the USA today.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-14-25-56-1.png (1440x897, 217K)

The two-party system in the US really is just a one party system. But they know they need to present us with the ILLUSION of choice or we wouldn't accept it.

This is why the media shills so hard for the Democrats, because no rational person with any real world experience would actually go for that side without massive amounts of propaganda.

Thanks to the Electoral College, nationwide elections are difficult to rig. They might be able to shift a few states by a couple percentage points, but that's about it. But that's why they shill so hard, to try to keep things so close to 50/50, so that it's within the margin of error that they CAN rig and get whoever they want elected.

This is also why they want to do away with the Electoral College. Once the votes are counted in one place at the federal level, that's it. We'll never have anything even remotely resembling an honest election ever again.

Trump was NOT part of the plan. Shadowy billionaires can make other candidates with a mere 7 or 8 figure net worth sit up and beg for money. They CAN'T do that to another billionaire, as they literally don't have enough money to interest him. He dominated the election so hard that all the propaganda and all the illegal votes in the states where they could get away with it weren't enough to ensure their chosen candidate's victory.

The most convincing one I saw was the military industrial complex and (((them))) false flagging a alien invasion so they can profit off of the war and unite the Earth under one government, imprisioning us forever under the firm grip of the Jew.

Think it's absurd? Nazi scientist who worked for the Americans predicted future events such as 9/11 and said (((they'd))) blame it on someone else
>9/11 happens
>Saudis did it
>Blamed the Iraqis
Did it in Vietnam too and even planned to do it to Cuba. It would be the ultimate false flag

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA

Mark Passio has his own channel. Demystifying the Occult 2 talks about the advanced psyche manipulation with Betty Crocker

Use images, lad.

Attached: images.jpg (319x158, 12K)

I heard that democrats view communism as the best chance to get their slaves back. I dont know if there's a video about it.

Absolutely,i recently start looking into the connection between the royal family and paedophilia.

>BBC covering Jimmy Savile
>Legit interviews being censored included
>BBC is know for covering up pedophiles(Rolf Harris e.t.c)
>Jimmy Savile was friends with the queen,got knighthood
>Had free access to hospitals,mental institutions,childrens homes
>Raped assumedly 500 people
>Prince Edwards is friends with Jeffrey Epstein a know pedophile(that also hosts parties in his little island with the Clintons,hollywood celebrities and more) and himself accused of sexual assaults
>Likely the McCanns were involved in this somewhat

It does goes deep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0AuBVd7NjM&t=6s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqe12y8w2N4&t=99s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY&t=10s

U
are not prepqred
to qccept the truTh

Attached: IMG_20180830_173331.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Tack min finske granne, if I understand correctly, this documentary is about the mathematical equations of the 7 wonders of the world? That they were way more advanced than mainstream teachings will tell us? A bit of context would be great as you understand, the video is almost 5 hours long hehe.

Sorry I have seen so many flat earth theories and they either contradict each other or there's some lunatic rambling on about incredibly stupid things. Please link me to a video that is scientifically plausible if possible. I do however think that a hollow earth would be possible, even though my mindset is more towards the simulation theory.

I have not seen or heard any of this theory, but it sounds like it would be the equivalent of the smugglers who provide children for the elites? If there is a documentary, like the one about Pablo Escobar, instead of smuggling cocaine to the US, they smuggle children to the government and jewish elite, I would be highly interested in a name or link to follow up.

I believe you Poland bro, but who in their right mind would stalk people in a yellow beatle, it would be more incognito in an orange lamborgini even. This is probably your imagination from the stories in your childhood, but you can never be 100% sure. Always be cautious, unless you know there's no reason for "them", or (((them)))? to come after you.

Try "bitter lake" and "hypernormalization"
by Adam curtis

"Overcome stress by visualizing it as greed", I don't think this is a conspiracy, it's more in the "new age" category and something hippies do. Without outing myself, my father is a fairly known medium and I am 100% sceptical to his field of work, as he is the biggest douchebag in the world, I know for sure he is swindling people. Hippie is shittie, just my opinion and you may have your own and that's fine.

Interesting. I know they came from far away and taught the ancients pretty much everything, they are documented in pagan and other really old religions very well. But where did they go? When will they visit once more, or have they abandoned Earth because of the toxic mentality that is modern civilization?

I am redpilled in the JQ but that is not all the lies they tell us. Besides... even if the zog theory is all there is, the jews may be behind every false flag and covert operation known to mankind, ever thought about that my Danish friend?

UFO and Antarctic theories are interesting, the secrecy, the interest from the nazis, how only some of the countries have divided and decided a peace treaty on the continent to control their piece of the cake. Military operations even to this date that are classified, testings that no other person or organization can confirm, and so much more. The Antarctic continent is so full of secrecy and no one knows what's going on down there.

I believe you user, but why are the cartels full of goblins? Why are the cartels not white, and when will they leave to jump the US border with the others of their kind?

dropbox.com/sh/gnhudntm89xbcdj/AAA7lA-vMyWIAFp33hF1rJESa?dl=0&preview=An Infinite Dream.mp4

They can't just abandon Earth, their eternal youth depends on our body parts and fluids. These people, if you can still call them that, are not your friends. They think of you as cattle and sex dolls. They must be patient and influence things from behind the scenes if they are to reverse the advancements we've made in spite of them. They would rather us be primitive and believe they were gods again, it was a lot more fun for them and they didn't have to hide.

Watch the corbette report my dude, he makes some top notch documentarys on conspiracies

Unfortunately, US politics is not of interest to me as, at least in Sweden, all of our parties are even more extreme to the left side of the spectrum than any of your politicians. We are a communist country, with the false image of socialism, and only a few parties touching on the right side of things, but even they are far more left than the US politics.

I DO HOWEVER, believe that the electoral votes are rigged, someone is controlling the elections all over the world, and it is NOT Russia. I do believe the US hold a big power over elections in some countries, overthrowing governments and electing US positive officials, and much more.

I do believe you my Portugese friend. The British royal family has a long history of thots, degeneracy and whatnot. I will bookmark your links as there are so many videos for me to watch already. Do you believe there are still pedophilia in the British royal family to this day? Kidnapped eastern european children perhaps? It would'nt surprise me if western European officials have deep roots with trafficking networks involving young immigrants to be honest.

Thank you! I will look them both up, the middle eastern wars in general is something that I find interesting and disturbing at the same time.

I understand, so are you suggesting they are still among us? Perhaps in government positions? Or are they living in the shadows with the support of secret groups? My guess is as good as yours, I do believe they once existed, but I really have no idea if they are still around.

Good length on the videos, 8-20 minutes per topic. Thank you, I will watch and probably subscribe.

Kushners Chabadist religion.
>inb4 I’m called a kike for exposing a kikes endtime cult

Attached: 251A53CE-3824-42A7-B8D1-3A3169E1E4BD.jpg (605x403, 31K)

A World Without Cancer is a very interesting watch / listen indeed.

Also if not already posted I would recommend Electric Universe Theory, maybe not a conspiracy but good stuff. David Talbott, Velakovsky etc. On Youtube: Thunderbolts project.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/an-objective-analysis-of-the-qanon-phenomenon/

stream.org/so-what-is-q-and-why-is-msm-suddenly-targeting-it/

neonrevolt.com/

youtube.com/user/prayingmedic

Attached: 35860d9a0912e8a9177701c66ef8a051baad4f2956cc46886654f6c7fec97408.png (1064x741, 457K)

So is there anyone above the Rothschilds?

Are Lizard people real or just a metaphor for the elites?

He doesnt have nearly as many subscribers as he deserves. My favorite is the one he did on the Oklahoma city bombing

>Do you believe there are still pedophilia in the British royal family to this day? My

Oh fuck yes,i can only imagine what degenerate shit they been up to. And Savile continued to receive protection up until his death not that long ago.

>Kidnapped eastern european children perhaps?

I can't say if its specifically eastern Europeans but many children do go missing every year,its pretty astronomical numbers. And eastern Europe is know for paedophilia(production of child porn specifically)

>It would'nt surprise me if western European officials have deep roots with trafficking networks involving young immigrants to be honest.

They were already caught many times,theres also a real problem with Europe funded "humanitarians" and official's being caught fucking and selling kids when they go into their missions in Africa/empoverished nation's. This whole recent scandal's with the Vatican just adds wood into the fire,there's a big problem with people in power being involved in child prostitution rings. Hollywood, Political institution's, Royal families,Bankers, Pedophilic networks are all very likely under a specific very organized bag that is doing all of this.

Best thing about this is that you can point out to specific facts and give out names,cases,convictions, statistics and more so people don't have much to counter you with unless it's muh spoopy crazy conspiracies.

There's just one thing, his last video was a month ago and he's talking about a weekly series that no doubt will have enough material to last for an eternity. Will there be more videos coming out or what is going on? Just curious, will watch at least some of his videos tonight/tonmorrow,

Real.

Ekie and Enlil could still be alive in the flesh. The were 40ft tall giant reptilian/bird things who LARPed as God.

Watch this
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo

Attached: e19aba1001f4db2fa00bfaa06b26fd72.jpg (480x360, 28K)

youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k

watch this

I don't know much about this Savile guy, but will have to look into it. I do remember all these allegations about foreign aid charities and organisations and their workers buying sex, and even raping women in need, I can't imagine how deep these organisations go when it comes to sex trafficking, and even children in general. Of course there's no real proof they trafficked, bought, sold and used children for their degenerate fantasies, but as I said before, I'm sure the rabbit hole goes way deeper than anyone would ever imagine, not only government officials and the alleged "elites".

Jews are actually aliens who infiltrated earth thousands of years ago as an experiment to entertain their home planet while destroying us.

It’s not a conspiracy channel but “Jason A” has always put out good videos. He recaps the news and references bible verses supporting end time theory. Really cozy videos to watch