McCain's body

Simple question, Jow Forums: if McCain is dead, why hasn't there been a single image of his body? Why a closed casket?

Answer: He was arrested and is being tortured in gitmo.

Attached: tenor-8.gif (220x199, 148K)

Prove he's dead. Show me one image. Just one.

Prove he's not dead. Show me one image.

No cameras allowed in gitmo. Dead people aren't hard to photograph.

No cameras or phones allowed at his funeral.

How about an image of him being transported to gitmo?

McCain took himself out before the revelations about MUH RUSSIA get exposed.

You shills are terrified. You know the next to suddenly "die" are the clintons.

Attached: 1533847092540.gif (360x270, 3.4M)

There's footage of his funeral all over TV you retarded shill. But no body, and closed casket. Hmmmm

>closed casket
>therefore no body
If it is closed, you cannot tell if there is a body or not. Therefore, making the conclusion that there is no body does not work.

Ever been to a funeral, kike? You dont do closed casket unless the body is mutilated. How about a photo from before he was in the casket even? NO ONE decided to document this with photographic evidence? They did mccain a favor and let him take his death.

Attached: CwytZ8KUAAEAHgb.jpg (404x368, 16K)

Attached: HonestDirectKestrel-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 371K)

Not everybody wants to look at dead bodies. My family has never done open caskets. Seems gross to me.

>his head
>disgusting
>very disrespectful

You're pretty awful at logic, user. Just because YOU haven't seen something, it must be the way you imagine?

I've never once been to a funeral that was closed casket. This isn't just some no one, either. You don't just not a have a single image at all proving death.

Attached: 1534722498655.jpg (216x233, 9K)

Why were we told to the minute, 30 days before he died, when he would die?

How is that possible?

Even better, he was allowed to off himself by the person he hates the most. I mean that's some greek drama shit.

Not just me, NO ONE has seen it. There's cameras everywhere. Hell, rolling his body out of his home/hospital would be on a security camera. Someone watching it happen would snap a pic to put on social media. A nurse, his fucking neighbor if he died at home, ect. No footage AT ALL. You're the one who's bad at logic if you believe he's dead just because the magic TV box said so.

Attached: 1386597421034.gif (506x285, 2.85M)

They have to hide he was a reptilian

Also this.
The only way he's actually dead is if trump let him eat a shotgun. That's the only reason for a closed casket.

>Someone watching it happen would snap a pic to put on social media. A nurse, his fucking neighbor if he died at home, ect.
That's how reality works in your mind. In actual reality, you have zero evidence that this did not occur. Absence of evidence is not evidence.

>Not just me, NO ONE has seen it.
See this claim? You cannot support it. You have no proof whatsoever for this claim.

>hospitals and congressmen's house dont have 24/7 security cameras rolling.
You're a brainlet. The only way to prove he's dead is with photographic proof. If YOU don't have that, then YOU have no proof of the claim that he's dead.
Pics or it didn't happen is law.

Attached: 1532230634046.png (500x288, 168K)

I need the video. I think this was the larper who chanted, RACISM SEXISM ISLAMOPHOBIA and MISOGYNY!

Why the fuck do you think you would have access to that?

YOU are the one making a claim (that McCain is not dead), why the FUCK do I have to provide proof against your claim? Please tell me you're trolling me and you don't really think this is how logic operates.

yep, soap opera rules apply here
if you didn't see the body, they aren't dead

Is this a clever play on the fact that nu/pol/ thinks literally every thing that happens is part of some secret conspiracy?

but why wouldnt they just shoot him and stick his body in the casket?

>yep, soap opera rules apply here
I can no longer tell trolls from those who genuinely believe this.

prove he exists. show me one person who's met him in person.

MATTER OF LAW

We can play your game, then. If he's dead, as you claim, provide evidence. You're so certain, after all. Oh, and I'll take a pic/video as proof. Just one. Oh you can't? But I thought him being dead was a fact. Facts can be proven. You can't prove shit, kike. SHOW PROOF OR SHILL ELSEWHERE, CUNT.

Attached: IMG_-6rc2yx.jpg (321x317, 33K)

>implying old Jow Forums wasn't the exact same way

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 38K)

>66

Attached: images.jpg (198x255, 10K)

It wasn't. The obsession was with happenings, ie real events that were happening, not made up fairy tales about witches and frogs

So what you're saying is you have pics of McCain's dead body?

I'm not claiming a thing. I'm calling you out on your shitty logic. Also, you cannot prove that there is no picture of his dead body.

I do

Here is another example of shitty logic: I claim that Donald Trump does not have a penis, and instead has a vagina. Can you show me a picture of his penis? No? Then he must have a vagina.

See how idiotic that was?

>you cant prove theres no photo of his dead body
I'm doing it right now you absolute moron. If it existed, it could be produced. If it cant be produced, it doesn't exist.

Attached: IMG_20180715_134620.jpg (703x479, 42K)

Apples to oranges logical fallacy. You really are a total brainlet.

>He was arrested and is being tortured in gitmo.
The irony.
>captured by the Vietnamese
>Sells out so fast they don't the time to torture him
>Gets back home and commits so much treason he would retire wealthy
>captured by his own government, they don't care what he confesses to, tortures the shit out of him for fun

Can you retards please take this autistic bullshit to where it belongs? I'm so tired of these fucking bait threads shitting up the catalog and all the dumb retards giving the OP (you)s.

Back to your BLACKED threads, fag

Schrodinger,s cat

I've been to a bunch of funerals (big family). Always open casket unless relative was cremated

Sorry to burst your bubble, OP, but we have a closed casket/draped with flag tradition in the US for state ceremonies.

Attached: height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

He turned into the legendary super saiyan

The sheer amount of glow in the dark cia niggers shoving the "JUST ACCEPT OUR LIES YOU STUPID GOYIM" just solidifies that the reason there are zero images of him being dead is because he's not.

So basically there's a 50% chance that McCain is in gitmo.

You are actually fucking retarded
You are not clever
You don't understand logic, and reason
You have no place debating anyone about anything
kys

They already transplanted his head to a younger body. Hard to do open casket on a headless corpse. He never had a tumor as well.

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 21K)

You can't find a picture of Billy Mays dead body either.

He does have aspergurs though

There's as much proof of this as him being dead.
Yes. Watch: in a week a fake photograph of him being dead will surface because it's too obvious. It'll be just one image because the CIA is a bunch of lazy fucks.

Attached: IMG_20180710_090546.jpg (994x1028, 129K)

You are hopeless. Just because YOU think "if it existed, it could be produced" DOES NOT MEAN THAT THAT IS OBJECTIVELY TRUE!

You too, thanks.

His body is a clone and he’s been dead for 2 years. They don’t want the clone breaking down on national tv in the casket.

-Tory Smith

Attached: AEABBFE9-9D06-4DA7-9965-E3851F750E2C.png (640x1136, 330K)

Holy shit.
There's more proof for shit that's not real like bigfoot, aliens, el chupacabra than mccain being dead. FACT. If you can't prove me wrong, fuck off you overdue abortion.

Attached: DUhdyf7V4AAQHSS.jpg (640x1136, 59K)

>proof
>of things that aren't real
Jesus Christ, user. Can you not comprehend that proof of things that aren't real IS NOT PROOF?

There's photos and videos back up their claims retard. Something YOU KIKES can't even do. I accept your admission of defeat.

Attached: pXHbMobDvj1l.jpg (600x400, 32K)

HH. checked

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

So you're telling me that, if you had a faked picture of McCain's body, you'd believe slightly more that he is actually dead. Even though you know that the picture is fake? Fuck man.

>still can't prove McCain's death
Kike
>inb4 hurr you can't prove he's alive
Only one of these narratives is being forced by every form of media with zero evidence, retard.

Attached: EvenHeartyFox-size_restricted.gif (446x250, 2.42M)

Let's say I did claim that he was dead. My proof, since NEITHER OF US HAS AN IMAGE, is that the simpler explanation is that he did die, not that everybody has been tricked/is lying.

Here, I'll use your shitty logic: If he was alive, somebody would have slipped up or leaked it.

Bump. Can you imagine Trump watching via a large Cisco Telepresence, eating mcnuggets and fries.

>the simple answer
Explains a lot about you, kike. Just accept what your told. I bet you just believe the official 9/11 story as well, since big brother told you to.

Attached: giphy-13.gif (250x188, 344K)

>brain tumor protruding

>You dont do closed casket unless the body is mutilated

actually mccain prolly looked grotesque after all of the chemo treatments and surgeries so the family decided to keep the casket closed you idiot

t. embalmer

Except there's an image of him alive less than 24 hours before his "death" and he looked fine (well, as fine as McCain normally looked) you fucking dick licker.

Attached: images-3.jpg (275x183, 8K)

How is this discussion paranormal?

Why the FUCK would you choose a more complicated answer compared to a simpler one? Why would you WANT to need additional claims to explain something when they're not required?

I bet you believe appending "God did it" to the end of any scientific claim makes a lot of sense.

If you chose the simple answer we'd still all believe the earth is flat and the center of the universe you fucking moron. Keep crying bitch, you still have ZERO PROOF mccain is dead.

I can’t wait for to hear the conspiracy that grows out of this schizophrenia’s 50 years from now you’ll still be screeching McCain is alive in gitmo.

Attached: 386306EB-6C20-463C-BE12-BC52C31E5F2A.jpg (638x676, 74K)