Best Healthcare system in the world

Have heart attack
Get bill for $109,000 even with insurance

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/08/27/640891882/life-threatening-heart-attack-leaves-teacher-with-108-951-bill

Attached: jesse-its-time-to-cook[1].jpg (400x400, 117K)

>be me
>fat
>have a heart attack
>the world is now better off
wow hahahahaha
it's the natural order
fuck off kike

He's not fat though. Thats the kicker

>Kike
So pointing out the ridiculous cost of healthcare is now being a Jew?

No country is perfect as human beings run the show.

Get used to it

So you'd be fine with this?

If you don't like it, do something about it.

I hate lots of shit about Brazil but instead of whining about it on an Inuit throat singing board I do what I can to fight the system.

>Editor's note: Shortly after this story by Kaiser Health News and NPR was published and broadcast on Monday, St. David's said it was now willing to accept $782.29 to resolve the $108,951 balance because Drew Calver qualifies for its "financial assistance discount." In a statement, the hospital said this offer was contingent on Calver submitting his application for a discount based on his household finances. Calver disputed that he owes any additional money to St. David's and said this situation should have been resolved long before now.

This is one of the main problems with healthcare. Ridiculous billing. Charging an insane amount and then haggling with the insurance provider. They need to provide standard billing that is publicly viewable.

They do this intentionally, because they realize most people are too busy to really fight it. Of course in the case of 6 figures your ARE going to fight it, but its why people get $2K and $3K bills all the time.

If you are ever asking a question that starts with "why can't we have...?", the answer is always "cuz niggers."

Except nogs dont own the insurance/Pharmaceutical companies.

guess who does

Attached: 1533827117806.png (458x438, 256K)

Let me explain how insurance works..

>operation costs 10,000 dollars
>hospital bills insurance 50,000 dollars
>insurance pays 15,000 dollars
>hospital charges patient 110,000
>paytient pays 0 dollars

Hospital profits 5,000 dollars and gets a 150,000 dollar tax loss for write off

Is that really true? Can you fight those bills that are like a grand or so?

Burn it to the ground and kill everyone involved. Fucking hell.

USA...from capitalism to crapitalism

Hospitals will just write off your bill if you ask i had 250k in bills never payed a dime even without insurance

for every 1 white that has a heart attack and pays for the hospital bill there are 80 niggers that have a heart attack and don't pay.

Someone has to pick up the slack, someone that will pay. It's ends up being you.

Don't pay it then. They can't do anything to you if you don't

>Hospital profits 5,000 dollars and gets a 150,000 dollar tax loss for write off
Someone's paying attention.

Always follow the money.

Meanwhile your credit gets tanked.

They send you to collections and your credit goes to shit.

So when you go to buy your next house you can't get a loan or its at like 12% interest.

Oh no I wont be able to sell my self into debt slavery. Glad I just bought a house with my crypto profits

> a 44 year old swimming coach has a heart attack?

>bought a house with my crypto profits

So you finally put a house on "Boardwalk" hope someone lands on it.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (869x528, 43K)

Hmmmm pay 100000+ dollars or let my credit take a hit..... You think that increase in interest makes up over 100k?

Imagine having to go into bankruptcy because of a doctors bill from a heart attack. Next time just let me go and give my family a life insurance payout! Jesus.

Exactly. My family knows, under no conditions take me to a hospital. I want to lay down where I'm at and pass like the good ol days

Personally I like living. The fallacy is that our taxes would go up any more than we already pay in out of pocket and insurance costs if we had a single payer system.