So. Much. This

So. Much. This.

Attached: 56C46B91-F179-46BB-84C7-501465536993.jpg (1242x1314, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5e25M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nothing is happening
>payback

Pick one

Whites like him get the rope first.

why are they always ((( )))?

this is too easy op give us a hard one

Jews arent white

waste of rope, i offer my hands each and every time

Someone should really (((do something))) about this guy

How do we know that the south africa situation is not highly exaggerated
I'm looking forward to the Trump report ting

every tiem

Attached: 1495561180637.jpg (578x513, 82K)

fpbp

Attached: think.gif (300x300, 892K)

kikes crying we managed to save south africa from it's doom

When you free the niggers expect only spite in return. We should return them to their natural state: bondage.

they're basically a bunch of mega richfags.
that wouldn't do shit to help the average person.
i really don't care about them and the colour of their skin isn't enough to make me.

posting literal who's from twitter should be bannable

Under Apartheid, Black South Africans had the highest living standards of any Black Africans, they had the best Healthcare and the best schools. Payback for Apartheid?

not worth the effort keeping them alive. we have machinery now.

Attached: pickersofcotton.png (598x437, 708K)

Based and anglopilled

Can someone give me the rundown on what Apartheid is

we have this thing that has the sum total of all human knowledge, called the internet. if only people had a readily available and easy way to access it. hmm....

I'll just use my googlemachine to get the most leftwing source I can find. Thanks friend

i would have used it to look at left and right wing sources and made my own mind up but if you're interested in being spoonfed opinions and news then you do you boo boo

Thanks sweetie

>the white genocide in SA isn't happening but it totally should be
We're reaching levels of horseshoe that shouldn't be possible

lol, roy is shook

niggers come and fuck up a 99% white country, cuontry implements policies to keep unending tide of non-citizens from fucking up country permanently

jewish world order says this is bad and propagandizes them to hate self and remove apartied, with lots of sanctions and military threats from other "white" countries

niggers allows into government, given money, medicine, food, etc became 90% of population in less than 100 years, thanks to whites not having the willpower to genocide them to the last baby on entry.

now it's controlled by niggers, and they're going to try to kill the whites who still live on the land they civilized and colonzed out of the dirt.

note: niggers currently in south africa are not from the region, but from central and sub-saharan africa.

Underrated

Attached: 20180830_203320.jpg (406x421, 125K)

Self-defense.

because the left instantly said it was. When was the last time one of their narratives pushed on all their sites was actually fucking true?

I can't fucking think of one.

Daily reminder that under apartheid Cape Town wouldn't be running out of water.
Blood of all the blacks that will die without water any year from now will be on their fellow countrymen and their enablers. Under boers SA blacks had standards of living not only higher than those of other blacks but also higher than those they have today.

>Norman surname
>Anglo

Jesus Christ they're too busy gloating about how white people are dying to try and maintain their moral high ground horse shit. I will have zero fucks to give on mercy when day of the rope finally happens

Attached: 1535589973703.jpg (513x510, 59K)

i'd break that guy's glasses

The south African narrative only became a 'diversionary tactic' after Trump smacked the fuck out of the niggers there and they ran away from their militant commie landgrab. I have 0% doubt in my mind that if they had been allowed to follow through, this same dumb looking faggot would be praising the nigger communists and holding it up as a victory. Little leftist faggots lost again, now they're crying about it. More obvious news at 11.

Attached: 1535558000148.png (600x535, 374K)

First thing I noticed

someone send this kike the pictures

looks like a basement dweller

>33 years of failed journalism
Hi Roy.

Attached: Roy Bragg.png (661x317, 16K)

Who cares they let this happen now they have to live with the consequences.

>last name is Bragg
>has no accomplishments to brag about
hehe

They should have done it because then it wouldn't have just been a proposal, it would have been a clear cut example of what the Left believes in what the Left has done and what the Left wants to do in your countries as well.

That is the deliberate and systematic exploitation of the white class for no apparent reason other than ideological and historical revisionism.

fpbp

This guy so much has never had a punch thrown at him and he celebrates the brutal murders of others. It's soft people like him that I want to suffer the most, soon this keyboard warrior will have to face danger and he will scream.

Exactly. And no the payback for apartheid hasnt hit the mark yet. The jews are still shitting all over everyone as usual. Crying in pain stabbing people in the back

And who let things become so bad? Who let the jews to talk in their name? White men did so why should I now care that they did nothing for decades?

>that'll show you to improve our lives, honk

Attached: Black-Gangster-Stereotype.jpg (780x520, 224K)

>white men

Spotted the Rabbi.

Attached: MY FELLOW JEWISH WHITE PEOPLE.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

>Oy vey
But act like niggers and never accept the blame is someones else.

According to his first post nothing is happening, according to his second post they are indeed being threatened but they deserve it. Which is it?

Royboi

Attached: 1515353057400.png (500x352, 47K)

Likewise...can't happen soon enough.

Because your reputation precedes you.

Attached: visigoths.jpg (1396x2879, 840K)

Learn to compress your images, fag.

Attached: 1535659535488.jpg (2000x2000, 727K)

I said this to him in a tweet exactly.

Stop using your obamaphone cunt.

While you try to create this narrative that I am a jew and its their fault everything is bad in this word the black will do whatever they want while Jow Forums will bitch and moan.

>blames white people
>blames black people
Speak for yourself.

Ashkenazi DNA is over 60% white European.

Attached: 1499746487563.jpg (1152x768, 149K)

Okay let me talk in a language you understand Awọn ọmọ wẹwẹ ni ẹni ti ko lagbara ati pe o nilo lati fi ara wọn pamọ ko si ẹlomiran

Anybody know this bluecheck's address?

Roy Bragg doesn't sound like a Jewish name.

bump

>How do we know that niggers are violent dangerous covetous demons
You must be new. When I think of it as the Dark Continent it's not because of jungles or their skin colour but the fact that atrocities are their bread and butter. Threadly reminder that at least 1 tribe puts giant discs in their womens lips so that they'll become disgusting and nobody will kidnap or rape them.

>You build wonderful apartment complex
>People like your apartment complex it's better then their hovels
>You let them move into your apartment complex provided they pay some rent and help upkeep it
>20 years later they decide it's their apartment complex and evict you for being racist
>If you didn't stay to be just another tenant in THEIR apartment complex if you left then YOU are racist
I hate this planet and I want out of here. Friendly reminder that every fucking thing Elon Musk does is to save the white race. He needs the electric cars because there's no oil on Mars you short sighted fuckers.

This, somebody shoop it onto the sweating two buttons man.

People say that there are only 50 murders a year, but then ignore the fact that there are ONLY like 40k white farmers in South Africa. That comes out to a rate of like 125 murders for these white farmers per 100k per year, which is far higher than the already high national average of 34 per 100k for SA. And keep in mind these are all people living in isolated rural areas, not the violent cities, which is any other country would mean they should be under-represented in murder statistics, not over-represented.

A white farmer in SA has like a 1 in 10 chance in their lifetime of being murdered. Let that sink in...

But don't worry goy, nothing bad is happening in SA! Trump is just a crazy guy, don't listen to him. White nationlists blah blah, evil racist nazis blah blah blah.

>oof!

Jon Stewart doesn't sound like a Jewish name either.
What is your point exactly?

Nice try kike. Whites and blacks hate each other but YOU are the one always putting them near each other starting shit and even they understand this now. Blacks hate jews more then whites because you've been pretending to be their friend all along and they're catching on while they know we don't like them and they don't like us so that makes us more the same then either of us are to you the shit stirrer trying to pit us against each other so we'll forget about (((YOU))).

Hey I live in San Antonio

Provide more info and i will waste my day ruining his

Attached: texas pepe.png (420x420, 15K)

Where's the archive? Always archive white hating tweets ,especially if they're from verified users.

archive.fo/5e25M

This guy is aggressively answering anyone who tweets at him lol. He seems like lolcow material.

Btw he admitted to have black kids. So the white self-hatred is real. He's either a total cuck or has mutt children.

He has 3300 followers. Clearly a big deal... in his own mind.
Imagine the kind of loser who sits around tweeting all day under his own name, trying for internet fame. I post on Jow Forums all day but at least I'm not asking to be famous for it.

Attached: buthowmanyfriends.png (577x166, 17K)

oh hey it's the thread from yesterday from the same phone poster

Israel is an apatite state

>(((whites)))
Oh no, he's getting the oven. No gas, it's too merciful. I want his type to suffer.

report him on Twitter, get his account banned

getting (you)s is pretty nice though

Malema supported Croatia, I support land reform

Attached: IMG_20180829_144013.jpg (1080x1560, 251K)

>apatite state
Those monsters!

Attached: blueapatitestone.jpg (650x650, 42K)

If he's not Jewish he's ingested enough of their mind virus to qualify as one.

>Another verified account spewing garbage
Who are these people? I've never heard of this man's name before.

I bet they still ended up raped.

Why not cut his eyelids off and rape his loved ones to death in front of him - see how realistic he finds it when it's happening to him.

It was basically segregation but with the endgame goal of establishing a black state and a white state in SA. It failed because western governments sanctioned the shit out of them until they caved. Libshits of the time got to virtue signal a lot over it.

>That whole apartheid payback thing has got to hurt, am I right?

Oh, you have no idea.

Attached: 560AE521-83DD-4273-B4B8-14E8C7F807D9.jpg (4600x2636, 1.24M)

Jew?

>le over 60% faec