Is yard work a racial thing?

Is yard work a racial thing?
>moved to the ghetto to flip a house
>been weeding
>digging up shitty little Elm saplings
>any time a brown person walks by they seem confused or amused
>black kid walks by with mother
>"mommy, why she do that?"
I thought everybody had to do yard work, what the fuck?

Attached: yardwork.jpg (595x396, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>house flipping

Boomer begone

>flipping a house in the ghetto

Way to throw away your money

>Blacks
>Work

Pick ONE.

>digging up elms

You're a new england faggot who doesn't understand what good wood is.

>tfw 26 year old boomer
A medical campus was just erected and I see more and more yuppies every day- my zillow rating's gone up about 125% from what I bought it at.

>she

White woman going to the ghetto alone. And you wonder why you keep getting raped

>mommy, why she do that?
she

I did landscaping for a couple years and every now and then a temp agency would send us a black guy. I'd sometimes even make it easier for them and let them keep to the simple shit. None of them ever lasted longer than a full work week.

tits or gtfo

And how do you expect to get the blacks to leave the neighborhood?

>wanting three thousand bug-eaten shitty fuckers cluttering up my yard
Chink elms are a cancer.

You don't know what you're talking about, pencil dick trust fund faggot.

house flipping is how i made my money, if i lived in america... even a NEET can do this ffs

Attached: 1521659903381.jpg (600x468, 39K)

rents spiking, increased police presence.

Maybe your parents will help you do that

I live in a 90% black town in the south, and black people actually generally keep their yards up desu. The insides of their houses usually look like complete shit, but they always seem to keep their yards up

You are a cunt. So go and fuck off. You cunt.

I've noticed the same. Literally the two nog families next to me pay someone else. $600 for the entire summer. Shit is expensive. Hell of a lot cheaper to buy a nice mower

Nigger, the rents are already raising, new hip coffee places and shopping centers, are coming in.
A basedboy rode past my house in a recumbent bike the other day.
Living here is fucking horrible, but I am assured to make money on this house.

>Zillow
Lol good luck

Niggers don't do yardwork btw. It's a Western Civilization thing, and not to mention a private property matter.

how do you plan to get a loan while being unemployed retard

Probably just a Daddies money millennial

yard work is a scam to trick people of color into buying lawn mowers from the white man

pawn shops?

>he thinks blacks pay rent

Lol

>Zillow rating

I've lived in the ghetto. You're going to pay more replacing copper wire/copper pipe/windows/AC units than you'll ever make flipping it.

If you were smart you would've saved and bought a block of houses for under $100k. City would zone that commercial in a heartbeat just to get some life there. Flip that B for well over twice what you paid.

I love yard work, great chance to catch some Vitamin D and sip on a nice beverage

Attached: E5F4F4F8-EB75-45EE-8B86-63C96BE375E6.png (1507x1155, 200K)

i live next to hatians who mow their lawns and play mexican music during their cook outs. i swear they are mexicans but just a bit darker.

>Is yard work a racial thing?
I think it's more of a given up on your neighborhood sort of thing. If you think where you live is shit, and the people around you are shit, why trim the bushes? It's the same sort of shit in India and African countries, where the "neighborhoods" look like literal dumps.

>"mommy, why she do that?"
>she
this site isn't for you, roastie

Tits or gtfo

Also poor people can't afford lawn mowers

>jealousy detected
The absolute state of self proclaimed "anti-communist" poor fags. The right eats itself.

you are confusing niggers with humans

Or even better, cutting section 8.

like a real white person i have spicks work on my lawn

yard work is one of the biggest wastes of times there is, unless you are growing food out there

>she
Let’s see em

>she

hello will you be my wife?

>why she do
>She
Fuck off roastie

Attached: dfgdfgdfg.jpg (600x600, 46K)

The eternal negro knows of no yard, or of any work, certainly no "yard-work"

Attached: 1534932948141.png (1005x640, 353K)

and that's when they get evicted for not paying rent, hence no more blacks in his neighborhood

House flipping is the most jewish thing you can possibly do. Prices out first time buyers. And niggers could never afford a house without HUD, so don't mention them.

>184041727
>been weeding
>digging up shitty little Elm saplings

Man that kitchen must be in horrible shape! Good luck on flipping it though.

Attached: 1526540163605.jpg (600x532, 40K)

You can google any majority black neighbor hood and see all their yards look like over grown shit, mowing your yard once a month is consider yard work, yard work takes much more then that, like gardening laying down weed liner, using mulch, planting a variety of plants/flowers. Weeding. Leveling your lawn, making sure your lawn drains properly by using assorted methods like french drains, ditches. Making sure your lawn is healthy, providing nutrients.

A lot more goes into lawn care then just cutting the fucking grass.

Attached: 6GvZ4Ur.jpg (1200x800, 306K)

must be lots of bugs and frogs in that bed

Wrong.

>she
You know the rules, whore

>selling out your country to Chinese investors

You'll be hung for treason on the day of the rope, unless you agree to only sell for fair market price to a white couple with white children.

It looks like there's a pump to keep it from going stagnant, so probably not as many bugs as you would think.

why is this fucking boomer meme so retarded, tell me

It's most likely a you stick out like a sore thumb thing.

>And how do you expect to get the blacks to leave the neighborhood?
The same way you always get blacks to leave the neighborhood; clean shit up the niggers destroyed and start moving liberals and faggots into the new "trendy" areas with affordable rent and six coffee shops.

>why is this fucking boomer meme so retarded, tell me
Because it was created and forced on us artificially by the jew's "Meme Labs."
vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

>she

Subtle troll show tits fag

I'm a pakistani looking for honest feedback. Contribute here please. Especially from Brits and Americans

>She
Nice story kid.

>She

post feet

I made a typo and hoped that context and the common sense of other Jow Forumsacks would make it obvious that I'm not a woman.

I'm a first time buyer, I bought this crack den first and I'm flipping so I can get a real house next time.

Jealous faggot.

Attached: 1535630898271.jpg (472x371, 57K)

Niggers don't do yard work plain and simple. I live in a multi-racial neighborhood and you can literally tell which house belongs to which race. Shitty indoor sitting furniture on the porch? Black. Cars on the lawn? Mexican. Great yard with flowers and yard decorations? White every time.

She needs a red wine, not diet coke.

>typo
>context and common sense
>pol
>obvious
It's abundantly clear now that you are indeed a woman, you will show tits

I bought my house for 65K, City develops a new stadium 2 years later. I can now sell my house for 90-100K. I made money while paying 500$ a month to mortgage. It's a win/win.

>itt, a bunch of incels reveal they had no idea that gentrification is a booming business

You don't. The medical students aka leftists think they are good guys and all potential doctors and lawyers. So there is no problem, r-right?

>never mention being married
Roastie confirmed.

Yes it's a White thing.

Attached: the-ruins-of-detroit-5.jpg (1200x798, 173K)

If you didn't I would have lol.

>he thinks there are nigs in SoDoSoPa

The college students and hipsters will take care of that with their bottomless supply of student loans that we offer anyone who can rub two braincells together.

Maybe they're wondering why didn't hire a spic to do it like every normal American.

better to enjoy doing yard work while its still legal.

Attached: 1533010671691.jpg (1500x668, 455K)

"Why she be doin dat?" is proper negroees. Get it together!

They all have section 8. The government pays for 90% of all nigger's needs.

(((Diversity is a Strength)))!

Attached: o-GOOGLE-STREET-VIEW-900.jpg (900x490, 113K)

No they won't, all those fags do is absorb whatever gay new shit trend is out there. Gentrification is simply a mask over a literal shithole, the problem is still there underneath and all those fags are going to do is make things worse