Black single men struggle to find “their own Michelle Obama”

According to the U.S. Census, while only 24% of white women and 23% of Asian women have never been married, a staggering 45% of black women have never walked down the aisle, a fact that’s mainly due to the lack of eligible black male options.

But if so, if these somewhat star-crossed men were mere figments of my imagination, I guess that was a bunch of bespectacled ghosts I saw at a Foreign Exchange concert a few weekends ago, mouthing each of Phonte’s lyrics while scanning the crowd to find the type of muse that would make a man write “Greater Than the Sun.” That must be an apparition who sends me a text message at least once a week, asking if my girlfriend has any newly single homegirls looking to “build with a brotha.” And I definitely must’ve dreamt up the dozens of game nights, weekly wing specials, and house parties I’ve attended in the past several years, the dozens of conversations I’ve had with the dozens of single men also in attendance, guys desperately seeking “their own Michelle [Obama].”

Attached: A4A8E5CB-03F7-4A90-A00C-EC26B6D25104.png (1240x1166, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KlzSNozbeo
youtube.com/channel/UCm6VgwetYaHTRvM9WE7VnLQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these niggas looking for a tranny

Attached: IMG_1418.jpg (705x369, 63K)

most blacks are incels

>“build with a brotha.”
lol

NAWWWWWW GURL AINT NO MAN FINNA KEEP ME TIED DOWN MMMM-MMMMM!!

Attached: CC4D0B40-B55B-4AD3-8B62-ECC1F5C6D0A5.jpg (534x712, 34K)

Why marry the cow when you can rape it for free?

i hate niggers, they are a curse on this country.

Yeah, maybe build a rap sheet.

Stop making topics u CFR fatty

Micheal is a man tho.

why would black men look for black women when black women are disgustingly ugly?

I think they don't want their women
why

Black men are looking for black women.

Attached: DDB2D545-4DE5-4111-8555-33CA721ADC20.jpg (797x996, 176K)

of course Hans shows off the 1 out of 100 negress with white features.

black women that look like this are 1 in a thousand buddy

I rather date white women, Latinas or Hawaiians. Black women have too much baggage, too much attitude and alot of them don't shave that monkey.

I think the problems are if you have any amount of success and self awareness as a black man all you can look forward to is a chick with kids if you stick with black woman. If you venture outside the race there's always the thought that they are only with you to virtue signal or piss off daddy.

She is a Canadian tennis player from Cameroon, not a model.

Attached: 7C27ACDA-F057-41AC-A4C3-73A485673364.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Black men look for black womens, they just dont marry

Attached: C97EF43D-4A27-4A3A-89B9-82C7DBB6A0A1.jpg (630x420, 49K)

Even the brothers know better than to marry a chimped out sheboon.

>Canadian
>tennis player
>straight hair
>European features

Yea she's totally the typical black woman

As your fellow virgin Jow Forums black man I find this as nothing new. Most black men who didn't get arrested and graduated highschool absolutely hate black negresses.

Example. youtube.com/watch?v=0KlzSNozbeo

Attached: 1535166649215.jpg (899x1107, 112K)

>dozens of single men also in attendance, guys desperately seeking “their own Michelle [Obama].”

Successful black women don't want to date a loser hoodrat. Big surprise. And the hoodrats have fucked all the ugly fat black women and left them with niglets.

This is their own doing.

She is from Cameroon.

Attached: 65B5D2A0-7541-438A-852F-6A4A7A025A40.jpg (998x1248, 286K)

youtube.com/channel/UCm6VgwetYaHTRvM9WE7VnLQ/videos

death camps for the blacks

Attached: 606b39b85d0b199477bf70eae5ef8aacfc7eff9534798e8e3b475ef7a9bfc26f.jpg (576x960, 53K)

>Black single men struggle to find “their own Michelle Obama”

Attached: Michelle Obama is a man.jpg (752x869, 64K)

Problem is they don't want successful black men either.

No of course not.

That's because black women are overwhelmingly ugly. There are some attractive ones but it's like less than a percent

Also a consequence of the (((MSM))) programming white women to believe society expects them to breed only with black men - now black men believe they can reproductively move uptown.

(Note Google and the MSM have expanded their destruction of the meaning of "white couple" to suggest even white gays must find a black partner.)

Attached: Google results for "white couple".jpg (578x613, 104K)

Why do black dudes want a tranny so badly?

Not seeing

single white men: incel loser manchildren, MAN UP! pay for tyrone’s kids!

single black men: victim of a racist society

>(((hmmm)))

Intelligent niggers get cucked by dumb ones so most lose hope in getting a wife.

I wonder why.

Attached: black_fathers.jpg (1148x1075, 329K)

Virtually 70% of black dudes date latina and asian women.

Texas is tri-racial mutt tier central, I have seen so many la creaturas... and mixed race couples there.
Texas's majority demographic will be mixed race+tri-racial.

before you ask, yes its a real study, link is at the bottom.

Looking for another man?

Attached: image.jpg (545x540, 33K)

A successful black man can have a latina or white woman why would they want a black woman lol

heres another if you think its a chick!

Attached: image.jpg (683x1024, 109K)

I'm sorry your grandparents let liberals into your communities, black men. They came in under the guise of helping and decided they wanted slavery and eugenics.
Stand up against their ways.

Attached: 1503826304585.png (376x400, 62K)

Been noticing a lot of BMAF and BMLF recently. Also WMBF too. White women not so much.

I feel the trend is dying as well. Niggers aren't a "hot trad" for white roasties anymore.
>in before Captain Swede cuck comes in