Toronto Happening?

twitter.com/CP24/status/1035242562037211141

gun shots heard inside the mall. this is Torontos largest and busiest mall.

Attached: police london arabic.jpg (960x720, 78K)

>Gunshots
>In a city with a higher murder rate than Detroit

Yeah, not a happening.

There have been shootings every week in Toronto for the last 4 months.

bumping for interest

Literally Fake news, it's a no gun zone.

With police reporting no injuries this late in the game it sounds like robbery to me

#BREAKING: Police responding to a shooting at Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Mall being evacuated, Toronto police say.

Attached: cp24 toronto.png (1220x1098, 1.45M)

This. Gun control works

time to sell the house

toronto is a muslim nation which is experiencing a civil war. of course you are going to hear gunshots there

Attached: toronto coverup.png (667x599, 213K)

yup.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.35.04 AM.png (1166x798, 913K)

part and parcel, m8

>higher murder rate than Detroit
I don't know where you get your information from, but you should probably find new sources.

very sad. canada used to be the meme of happy, sparsely populated white places where everybody was overly friendly to the point of being way too nice. now you got all these refugees from haiti and somalia plus the muslims. i thought the cold would keep them out, i dont know whats going on but we got them in michigan, maine and minnesota now too

i think they were settled there by obama because those states are the least densely populated so they would make the most difference in demographic shift

Yorkdale is such a shit hole. 100% niggers.

SHE
>clap
CAN
>clap
STILL
>clap
WIN
>shart

Attached: 1525466147903.jpg (560x373, 52K)

chinese triads are working the yorkhell area, they've been getting bigger since the russian and italian presence has diminished

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG.

A guy got shot outside my apartment unit 9 times less than a year ago. He actually lived.

We've had 4 or 5 more this year alone on the same block. One murder.

The news doesn't report them all. It's always niggers.

Surreal experience because Yorkdale is so goddamn high end. The most expensive brands and stores in the world and the mall is full of angry black youth roaming in packs.

lol I'm watching the CP24 on tv and they are interviewing those outside the mall. not a single white one in the crowd.

I guess but it's also the mall closest to all the gangs north of the city. I live closer to Eaton Centre right downtown and feel safer there personally.

Part and parcel of a healthy modern multicultural city. It really is our strength.

Lmfao what? Eatons Centre is basically an open concept insane asylum with the number of mentally ill psychos who call it home. Being thirty seconds away from fuckin Covenant House doesn't help either. Both malls are fucking glittery and nice looking shit holes.

Can confirm, in mississauga here, can see Muslim brotherhood attaching missile launchers to Toyota trucks from my balcony

Attached: 105739_1204323326_large.jpg (1000x806, 279K)

certainly behind enemy lines there. watch your back white man.

Attached: sharia police.png (1300x1050, 1.26M)

Everyone looks like niggers and non-whites. Is this in Africa or something

Our transracial Mongolian high end capitalist empire shall soon crush you banjo playing hicks

Attached: 1318269.jpg (1200x630, 102K)